17 Warwickshire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Contract Electrician required for industrial electrical installation project within a manufacturing facility in the Warwickshire. This is a great six-month days contract, providing work until at least Spring 2020, and a great working environment.
As an Electrician you will work alongside the resident maintenance team, you will be required to install both power & lighting (single & three phase), alongside undertaking containment, tray and panel work. A solid background as an Electrician, working on industrial electrical installations is essential.
You will ideally be an apprentice trained Electrician, and must be qualified to either a City & Guilds or NVQ standard and preferred is given to candidates that in addition hold a current IPAF licence.
1999 - 2018 Celebrating 19 Years of Maintenance Technician Recruitment Excellence
We are seeking to recruit a number of proven Maintenance Technicians to join our establish team of skilled Engineers who support our state-of-the-art plant. These are great opportunities to join a successful Manufacturing business offering fantastic benefits, ongoing training, and plenty of paid overtime opportunities.
You will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance tasks throughout the facility that will require you to hold a multi skilled ability, with an electrical bias to your skill base.
Allied to your experience, the ideal Maintenance Technician will be apprentice trained and qualified to a minimum of a City & Guilds / NVQ level within an electrical discipline, however your experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a production, process, manufacturing or distribution environment is key to your success.
In return for your skills and experience, the successful Maintenance Technicians will be offered various shift options and negotiable salary packages (£38,000 - £41,000) with paid overtime above base hours, excellent holiday entitlement, company pension and on-going training.
The Roles are Commutable from Birmingham, Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby, Solihull & Rugby
1999 - 2019 Celebrating 20 Years of Maintenance Technician Recruitment Excellence
PROJECT QUALITY ENGINEER
HIGH VOLUME MANUFACTURING
£40,000 - £45,000 + CAR ALLOWANCE + PENSION + BONUS + INCOME PROTECTION + LARGE INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION
We have a superb opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer. You would be joining a large International manufacturing organisation, and you will enjoy plenty of support and further development.
They are the market leader, and we are now looking for a Project Quality Engineer to strengthen their Quality team.
Your main responsibility to manage the development of quality activities in order to obtain reliable products on-time, with the required quality.
- Ensure work is performed in accordance with company Quality systems
- Definition of Control Plans
- Validation Plan definition
- Sub-supplier’s management
- Approval status of purchase materials
- Process validation
- Approvals validation
- APQP project KPI’s
- You will have gained your experience from the automotive industry
- Strong knowledge with APQP, DFMEA and PFMEA
- Excellent APQP experience
- This is a projects-based role, and there will be some travel between sites, you will need to be flexible to travel, mainly here in the UK, but occasionally overseas
- Controls Plans
- Strong measurement skills and knowledge of defining and developing gauges
- Exceptional statistical knowledge
- Root cause analysis
- Validation Plans
You will be joining an established manufacturing organisation, and you will be supported by a strong Quality team.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join continue your successful career. Send your CV ASAP.
£50,000 - £60,000 + CAR ALLOWANCE + BONUS + PENSION + EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCTS AND PROSPECTS
A MARVELLOUS opportunity has arisen for an experienced ACCOUNT MANAGER.
They are a global market leader, and they continually keep pace with new technologies and processes. Assured future for their products worldwide.
As their Account Manager, you will be joining a highly prestigious manufacturing organisation, and you will enjoy working with a friendly, proactive and highly supportive team.
- Identification of new business opportunities
- Clarification of specifications
- Acting as a link between the technical and estimating teams
- Determining pricing strategies
- Prepare and submit quotes
- Prepare and present business proposals
- Control all aspects of commercial / pricing / and tooling costs
- Quotation for new tooling costs
- First point of contact for customer concerns
- Assist with annual price negotiations and annual budgets
- Provide support to the Senior Account Manager
- Essential Account Management experience
- To be able to demonstrate a full understanding of commercial, engineering systems and processes
- You will have gained your knowledge from within a fast -paced manufacturing environment
- Good understanding of commercial principles, costings and quotation tools
- To be able to operate in a multi-national working environment
- A professional and confident approach
- Some travel in the UK and overseas is required
- This role would suit a dynamic, energetic, highly motivated Sales professional.
You will be joining an established organisation, and you will enjoy the support of a strong management team.
Send your CV ASAP.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Lean Manufacturing Engineer to join their friendly team!
My client is looking for a Lean Manufacturing Engineer or CI Engineer from a manufacturing background with just in time (JIT) production.
The successful Lean Manufacturing Engineer will have the following experience:
- Degree Qualified
- Strong understanding of lean techniques
- Proven experience of successful implementation of lean tools
- PC literate
- Around £30-40k DOE
- 25 days + statutory
- Rewards scheme and company discount
- Attendance bonus
- Company bonus
If you are currently a Lean Manufacturing Engineer or CI Engineer looking for a new position do please get in touch ASAP.
An established Central Midlands based supplier to OEM’s who are about to expand their development and assembly facilities further in 2019 / 2020, are currently seeking Product Engineers to support Interiors Commodities projects. These projects require direct involvement from concept and virtual design, through to eventual sign off for manufacture and assembly.
The Product Engineer will be part of the core team of Engineers and Designers tasked with the Design, Development and Integration of various plastic parts and components that are often finished with a myriad of material options. These projects will often work in conjunction with the end whole vehicle developer, from the concept stage and will often be responsible for managing short notice changes to designs or manufacturing processes from the customer along the way. The positions will be supported by an infrastructure of specialists from Tooling / Process / Validation and Programme Management.
The development of the commodity from the virtual phases will require close liaison and agreement with the customer on program timing, so that good tooling kick off, validation, and optimised design can be achieved.
This is a position that requires a number of skill sets that are biased towards the development or new product creation of a component or part from a Design, Prototype and Design for Manufacture consideration, however the positions also require excellent communication and project engineering abilities to work in close liaison with all relevant parties to ensure a desired project can be achieved and is possible within a determined Timeline, Cost and Spec Proposal. Other consideration such as materials, delivery and assembly factors will also be part of the remit, with the support of leaders from those departments.
Product Engineer (Skills and Experiences Required):
- The right candidate will have at least 3 years recent working experience of Automotive Trim New Product Development / Introduction
- Good Project Engineering exposure within an automotive environment
- Strong knowledge of Plastic Injection Mouldings, A-Surface and Trim Components.
- Ideally knowledge of Design of Pillars, Headliners, Trim, Doors or Seating.
- Good knowledge of Automotive Manufacturing processes
- A good understanding of Methods and Technical skills such as GD&T, DFM/DFA, CAE/FEA, FMEA and DVP&R
- Experience of direct sourcing from suppliers (DSS)
- Some knowledge of generating design concepts and surface development.
These are exciting times within the automotive industry where new technology and production methods and material selection are all jointly as important to achieve the next generation demand for more efficient and intelligent vehicles, so this is a great opportunity for an engineer to have and take ownership of a project/commodity and manage the process from concept through to assembly with input and recommendations throughout the process with customers and internal and external partners.
For more information please forward your latest CV ASAP.
This consulting business is a well-established multi-disciplinary firm, with a diverse workload of schemes, ranging from 1 million – 15 million. They have a vacancy for a project delivery role delivering Structural Engineering designs and managing the production of information for their clients.
Work would be undertaken under the direction of a Structural Director and depending on your level of experience, management of junior engineers may be required. They seek a candidate with experience of design in all materials; concrete, timber and steel, to take a positive lead in delivering a wide range of interesting, varied regional projects.
The role would suit an experienced technical engineer (ideally 3-8 years’ experience) with ambitions to progress your career to an Associate level. Full support will be provided to achieve your potential within a supportive and friendly environment.
Experience of undertaking structural surveys would be an advantage.
A part-time role would be considered for the right candidate.
- Providing detailed technical input and ensuring quality of work output on projects requiring Detailed Structural Engineering Design.
- Report writing.
- To be involved in business development with a focus on the quality and interest of new business.
- Managing projects autonomously.
- To liaise with the client to agree the project specification, the timescale, the fee and the terms of engagement.
- To ensure that the project is undertaken to the specified budget and that all project-related fees and disbursements are accurately recorded and expediently recovered.
Person Specification (you will possess most of these skills):
- Expertise in a range of relevant analytical software packages.
- Recent experience of detailed design for a variety of Structural Projects, with the ability to manage time and work to strict deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to supervise the work of more junior staff and sub-consultants, prepare fee proposals and project manage a commission from start to finish, liaise directly with client and with other consultants/suppliers, to market the company’s expertise and extend the client base.
- Ability to work collaboratively and to lead project-related discussions, use experience from other projects.
- Commitment to producing high quality work and to promoting the reputation of the company.
- Commitment to continuous professional development.
- In possession of, or working towards Chartership of the Institution of Structural Engineers.
- A wide variety of project work, and an interesting workload.
- Significant opportunities within a growing company.
- A competitive salary
- Pension contributions
- High quality mentoring from experienced colleagues, and assistance in delivering workload from able, conscientious junior staff.
Commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Solihull, Rugby, Daventry, Banbury
A leading manufacturing business in Leamington Spa has an exciting permanent opportunity for a Receptionist/Plant Administrator
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9 hours including 30 minute lunch break, Friday: 5 hours
• To be a front of house and represent the Company with internal and external customers.
• To provide reception duties in the plant and support administrative functions to the management team.
• Work on own initiative by planning and organising workload in order to meet deadlines.
• Establish and maintain effective communication systems with internal and external customers.
Management of visitors
Ensure visitor procedures followed
Maintain visitor register and access passes
Distribute PPE to all visitors
Answering calls and forwarding to appropriate department/person
Receive post and other deliveries and distribute as appropriate
Frank and prepare outgoing mail
Arrange courier as required
Travel Booking as per the Company Procedure:
Book hotels, travel and car hire
Book internal meeting rooms
Provide refreshments (tea, coffee, water etc.) as required
Book and maintain cleanliness of pool cars
Maintain stationery and reorder supplies as required
Maintain PPE and reorder as required
Maintain uniform and reorder as required
Provide administration support to the plant manager and other departments as required, e.g. Minutes taking at plant meetings like Red Table, H&S, Deviation Meeting, Rounds
Prepare and reconcile Purchase Orders and invoices
Complete data entry input of daily scrap sheets
Conduct supplementary projects/tasks as directed.
Maintain coffee machine including cleanliness and buying supplies
Stand in for other members of the department as directed.
Remain flexible and reactive to changing operational requirements.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
Experience in a similar role
Good customer service skills
Computer literate on Microsoft Office
£37,00 - £31,000
An immediate requirement has arisen for a Logistics Analyst to join a busy manufacturing organisation.
This is a global Company, with multiple sites worldwide, they are a busy, modern manufacturing company.
- Material planning
- Utilising SAP based MRP for materials as directed
- You will be the point of contact for customers
- Warehouse, deliveries and incoming material control
- Demand management
- External logistics support coordination
- Invoice reconciliation – raw materials only
- Raising supplier non-conformance reports
- Maintain stock accuracy
- It is essential that you have knowledge of MRP / SAP systems, however a good level of experience with similar software is considered
- Logistics and inventory control experience is essential
- You will have gained your experience with a manufacturing environment
- Computer literacy
- You will have previous experience of dealing with demanding customers in a high-pressure environment
Are you ready for your next challenge?
You will be joining an established manufacturing organisation, and you will be supported by a strong management team.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join continue your successful career. Send your CV ASAP.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Area Sales Manager to join an expanding adhesives manufacturer. This is a home-based role with 1 planning day per week in Warwick and some travel to clients involved during the week. This role has huge potential earnings offered for hitting target plus uncapped commission. The ideal candidate will be located in the South East: Derby / Nottingham / Lincoln / Oxford /Surrey or West Sussex.
Requirements of an Area Sales Manager:
- Ideally hold a science-based degree.
- Experience of selling formulated chemical systems.
- Experience building business relationships in new and existing markets.
- As an Area Sales Manager you will be growing business throughout the South East of England
- Direct customer trials and demonstrations.
- Must be self-motivated and results driven.
- Able to increase export sales through new outlets and maintaining current relationships.
Full training in Polyurethane chemistry will be included along with a generous remuneration package.
We are interested to hear from Sales Managers or BD Managers with experience in selling formulated chemical systems.
For more information please send your CV ASAP.
Firmware Engineer (New Product Development)
A fast paced and innovation driven R&D Team in the Coventry area are seeking a new team member to join their Electronic Hardware department. The company have seen fantastic growth over the last 10 years which has been mainly down to research and development and pushing the boundaries of their product ranges to meet the demands of an ever-growing customer base.
Their products are related to safety critical devices that incorporate plastics, hardware electronics and software applications and are marketed and sold within the consumer electronic market sectors.
As a company they are focused to invent and create innovative solutions that consumers want to purchase and to also keep pushing their product development process to maintain a strong reputation and benefits for their customers to keep upgrading their purchases with the latest technology.
The position will be part of a small team reporting to the New Product Development and Technical Directors and will be responsible for the Firmware creation part of the NPD process.
The Firmware Engineer duties will involve and require the following experiences:
- Design and development for the companies Safety Technology range of safety products and systems
- Pre-validation of new designs and product changes prior to release to the validation team
- Working closely with engineers from other disciplines to develop state of the art products
- At least 5 years’ experience of real-time embedded system development in‘C’
- Experience of Software / Firmware design on Microchip PIC and ARM M0/M0+ or similar devices
- Software / Firmware verification
- Understanding of embedded electronics
- Liaising with Hardware Engineers to implement optimal design
- Ideally from a safety critical development background
- MISRA C and the LDRA toolchain
- Micrium OS RTOS and Stacks
- Python and C
- Agile development (JIRA, GitHub)
- Application development for Windows and/or Linux.
- NXP chipsets
- SiLabs chipsets
This would be a great opportunity for an engineer who is either looking for their 2nd career position or for an applicant who is just craving to get into a faster paced innovative working environment.
For more information please send your latest CV ASAP.
My client, a small, friendly manufacturing company based in the Coventry area has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Horizontal Borer to join their sociable team, following a period of company growth. No two days will be the same as this organisation manufacture various parts for multiple industries, keeping the role fresh and interesting.
My client is offering an attractive salary and benefits package to the successful Horizontal Borer:
- Paid overtime up to 6 hours paid at time and a third then 6 hours+ paid at time and a half.
- 32 days Holiday
- Excellent 6% Pension
- Mon-Fri days 7:30-4:30pm shifts
As the successful Horizontal Borer you will have the following skills:
- You will be apprentice trained/time served.
- Experience working within a busy tool room
- Flexibility to work extra hours when necessary
- Experience using a Devlieg Boring machine is ideal however training can be provided.
As a Horizontal Borer you will be manufacturing low volume batches of jigs/fixtures/press tools/gauges/facets as part of a friendly team. The company are looking for versatile candidates who can adapt and cover many aspects within the tool room.
If you think this is the role for you and are currently a time-served Horizontal Borer contact Heidi Lucas.