5 Birmingham Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
CELL LEADER (DEPUTY)
A PRESTIGIOUS manufacturing organisation in the Birmingham area, are now looking for a Deputy Cell Leader.
Having been established for well over a 100 year’s, they have grown and adapted to their ever changing market place.
Their name is synonymous with quality and service.
They occupy a niche market place, making their products unique. As their Deputy Cell Leader, you will; joining a strong manufacturing team.
- Planning and scheduling for manufacture
- Authorisation of permits
- Champion process improvement groups
- Providing cover for the Cell Manager when required
- Ensure adherence to Health and Safety as well as Environmental
- Ensure production is on time delivery and to the correct product quality
- Operator training
- Customer complaints
- Responsibility for ensuring equipment maintenance planning and breakdown servicing is completed
- Ideally, you will be educated to Degree level (Chemical or Engineering)
- To have previous man-management experience within a manufacturing / process type industry
- A drive for continuous improvements
- Goal orientated
- Influential and organised
- Salary : £40,000
- Superb Prospects And Stability
- Location : Birmingham
- Environment : Process Industry
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well- established manufacturing organisation. Their product range is vast and varied, your long-term prospects are assured.
Send your CV ASAP.
About Our Client
Our client is the UK subsidiary of a leading global manufacturing business.
Reporting to the MD, you will be required to drive improvements in systems, processes and controls, enhancing financial reporting and planning. You will be responsible for all finance decisions that affect the UK business.
Key Duties include:
- Provide strategic and operational financial leadership.
- Ensure all financial practices are in line with statutory regulations and legislation.
- Manage year end statutory accounts and audit process.
- Management of the annual budgeting process.
- Oversee financial accounting and treasury functions ensuring financial control processes are adhered to.
- Lead and develop the finance team.
- Involvement in all financial planning, financial accounting control.
- Ensuring the provision of appropriate financial information e.g. monthly management reporting to the board.
- Identify key risks and opportunities.
- Ability to act as a business partner to the MD and senior management team, providing strategic, analytical and business support.
- Provide all supporting analysis to validate strategy and business plan.
- Treasury and cash flow management
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for fully qualified ACA/ACCA or ACMA Accountant with a proven track record in a finance leadership role, ideally within an automotive manufacturing business. You will have strong financial controls experience and be experienced in developing financial management systems, procedures and controls.
You will be comfortable supervising and developing a small finance team. You will have "handson" approach and happy to get into the detail but also have the ability to contribute at Board level offering your strategic and commercial acumen. You will demonstrate the ability to positively communicate with colleagues, customers and suppliers in order to form and maintain good working relationships.
My client is seeking to recruit an Assistant Finance Manager to it's market leading division. You will have the opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and gain exposure to a wide range of duties. If you are high achieving part qualified with excellent Excel skills and are looking for the opportunity to progress your career with a forward thinking business, please apply or get in touch for further information.
As Assistant Finance Manager your duties will include:
• Providing financial analysis and support to all operational teams in order to drive sales and reduce costs
• Complete client reporting and forecasting
• Complete Budgeting and Forecasting
• Variance analysis and commentary
• Profit & Loss
• Responsible for weekly reporting
• Complete monthly closure of accounts
• Produce Monthly management accounts
• Debt management responsibility
• Ensure all stock takes are completed as required and that all declared stock valuations are accurate.
• Cost of sales analysis, including identifying the best selling and most profitable items.
Proactively review the sales of all items to assist with maximising income
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ENGINEER – IT
Are you looking for your next career move? Would do you like the security of working with an established friendly, manufacturing organisation.
Their product range is vast and varied, and they are now looking for a Business Systems Engineer within their IT, to strengthen their IT Department.
You will be given full responsibility for management of all hardware and core information systems at this site.
- Ensure established levels of systems availability and reliability are maintained
- Responsibility for the administration and documentation of all computer operations relating to systems and procedures
- Undertake computer activities
- Provide hardware, network, applications and systems support
- Computer programming and implementation of activities in providing sound business solutions in information systems
- Selection, recruitment and induction of new employees
- Staff appraisal, motivation, training and development and discipline of existing employees
- Observe systems security for both hardware and software
- A Degree or IT related qualification
- You will have relevant experience, gained from within a warehouse environment
- Hands-on experience of working on warehouse systems
- Happy to develop and train to use their specific Warehouse Management System
- EDI and ASN knowledge
- Good knowledge of Microsoft and Linux based operating systems
- To have previously held responsibility for management of hardware systems
- To have previously lead a project team (no direct reports)
- Self- starter and highly motivated
- Full clean driving licence
Salary : £38,000
Location : Sutton Coldfield
Environment : Manufacturing
This is a wonderful opportunity to make an impact, and join a highly reputable, well known manufacturing organisation.
What are you waiting for? Send your CV ASAP.
Recruitment Consultant x 2 - Sutton Coldfield
Probe Recruitment is on track for a record year in 2018, and we are now looking for two new Recruitment Consultants / Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join us in January.
In what can be a volatile sector where staff come and go, we are extremely proud of the fact that we have Consultants who have worked for us for nearly 20 years, and their knowledge and the relationships we have forged during our 24 year history gives new starters the best possible chance of success. Some of the features you can expect from working for Probe include:
- An Outstanding Commission Scheme - You could earn up to 30% on the fees that you generate, and can earn commission on 100% of your billings.
- Highly Competitive Basic Salaries - Commensurate with experience. The salary band for Recruitment Consultants is up to £26,000, and for Senior Consultants it’s up to £32,000.
- A Structured Career Development Pathway - To Team Manager or Principal level.
- A Highly Knowledgeable Team - You will work with some highly experienced and successful Consultants, some of whom have worked here for over 19 years.
- Reduce Your Daily Commute - If you live in North Birmingham, you could cut the time and cost of going into the city each day.
- Free Car Parking Provided
- Pension & Healthcare Provided - After a short qualifying period.
- An Excellent Working Environment - This is a very friendly office culture, and we adopt a mature approach to KPI management.
- Friendly Hours of Work - Compared to many recruitment businesses.
- Incentives - We run a regular individual and team-based incentives, where you can win prizes, Michelin Star meals, and trips abroad. We also value and reward longevity with long service awards.
If you have previous recruitment or business to business sales experience, and want to be part of a successful and growing company, I’d be very keen to discuss these opportunities with you in greater detail.
You can initiate that conversation by applying via this advertisement, or you can call or contact me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0121 321 4311.