7 Worcestershire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
As a Maintenance Fitter you will be joining a leading manufacturer in the building materials Industry. You will be joining an existing Engineering team to undertake breakdown and preventative maintenance in this modern production facility which is commutable from Kidderminster, Redditch, and Worcester.
The Maintenance Fitter role will be responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of the equipment and plant on site in a modern fast paced heavy manufacturing environment at a major manufacturing site. Working in a team you will be covering 3 x shifts per week, on Permanent Nights 5.30pm - 5.30am.
As a Maintenance Fitter you will need to hold a recognised Mechanical Engineering Qualification to a minimum of NVQ level 3 and will be Apprentice trained. I would be keen to hear from Engineers and Fitters who have previous experience within a Maintenance or Mechanical Fitter/Engineer role and have maintained machinery in a factory environment. You will also ideally have fault finding abilities on hydraulics and pneumatics.
The salary offered is £40,000 (including shift allowance) and is paid weekly. You will work a 34.5 hr week over 3 shifts per week.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an additional Toolmaker to be part of an expanding, developing organisation within the precision tooling industry.
An evolving organisation who take exceptional pride in what they engineer and manufacture, their reputation is enviable and the team is expanding. They design, engineer and deliver precision parts and components, bespoke to customer requirements. No two products are the same.
I am keen to speak with experienced Toolmaker who are seeking a new opportunity to be part of growing organisation.
- Use conventional machining and toolmaking techniques to hand finish components
- Be flexible to work with the CNC Machines but also undertake the toolmaking responsibilities
- Programme the CNC machines using Fanuc Controls
Skills & Experience:
- Experience as a Toolmaker with exposure and experience on CNC Machines using Fanuc Controls
- Experience working within a precision engineering environment
- Experience with manual / conventional machining
- Experience as a Toolmaker to hand finish the components, bespoke parts with jig and tool experience
- Strong Programming, Setting and Operating background
The successful Toolmaker will work Monday to Thursday 8am-4.30pm and 8am-3.30pm on a Friday.
33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
In this position of Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will be joining a large Maintenance team with our well established Heavy Engineering client based just outside of Kidderminster working AM and PM shifts.
As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will be undertaking preventative and breakdown Maintenance, fitting and refurbishments on Heavy Industry plant machinery. You will be joining a large existing Engineering team on alternating AM and PM shifts Monday – Friday.
To be considered for the role of Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will ideally hold a Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship and have experience within a Mechanical Maintenance, or Mechanical Fitter role supporting plant machinery in a Heavy Industry or similar environment. You will ideally have experience supporting Hydraulics, Pneumatics and CNC machinery.
In return you will be joining a large Engineering team within a longstanding and stable organisation at a basic salary of £29,500 (including shift premium) + paid overtime + annual bonus + 33 days holiday. £35k+ OTE
This role is based just outside of Kidderminster and is commutable from Stourbridge, Halesowen and surrounding areas.
If you are interested and would like some more information please submit your CV ASAP.
£19,500 (Inc shift allowance £23,600) + Income Protection + Pension + Outstanding prospects
A fast paced manufacturing organisation in the Droitwich area, now has a requirement for a Team Leader to strengthen their management team.
This is a diverse, unique working environment, no 2 days would be the same!
You will be given the opportunity to utilise your already existing skills and experience, and to push forward and continue to grow and develop your own talents.
DUTIES OF A TEAM LEADER:
- Process orders upon receipt for production
- Allocate labour in order to achieve production targets, as well as cost, quality and time
- Verify fulfilment of production objectives
- Identification of non-conformance and take part in analysis and resolution
- Analysis of rejects
- Team briefings
- Working traditional 3 shifts
REQUIREMENTS OF A TEAM LEADER:
- Previous management experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- To have previously managed within an environment that involves shifts
- Ideally experience with JIT
- Strong IT skills
- It would be beneficial for you to have also experienced assembly and / or tool change overs
You will be joining an established manufacturing organisation, and you will be supported by a strong quality team. This is a wonderful opportunity to join continue your successful career within Management.
As a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be joining an established Maintenance Engineering team at this successful Packaging Organisation based in Malvern, covering an AM, PM and Night shift rota pattern. This company offer excellent benefits including Annual bonus and Company profit share scheme. This is an opportunity to join a very successful company that invests in their staff and can offer a great working environment and benefits.
- In the role of Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be undertaking breakdown and preventative maintenance on high speed automated machinery in a Packaging production environment.
- You will be undertaking fault finding and repair on bespoke extrusion and printing machinery and will need to be able to work a 3 shift rota covering AMs, PMs and a Night shift.
- To be successful for this role of Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will need to hold a relevant Electrical qualification such as City & Guilds and will ideally be Apprentice trained.
- Successful candidates will ideally have experience of working within a Maintenance Team in an Electrical role either as a Maintenance Engineer or Maintenance Electrician within High speed Automation, FMCG, packaging or similar environment.
- However, training will be given on the bespoke plant machinery and qualified candidates from all backgrounds will be considered.
In return you will receive a basic salary of up to £30,000 depending on skills + experience plus 5% shift allowance, Company profit sharing scheme and performance related Annual bonus.
This role is based just outside of Malvern and is commutable from Worcester, Hereford, Bromsgrove and surrounding areas.
If you are interested or would like some more information please submit your CV ASAP.
We are a well-respected employer who are seeking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our established maintenance technician team.
Working with a team of Maintenance Technician you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive multi skilled maintenance activities across our process plant.
You must hold formal electrical qualifications (and ideally be apprentice trained too), with proven experience as a Maintenance Technician of supporting plant and equipment within a robust manufacturing or heavy engineering environment.
For an experienced Maintenance Technician Salary packages start at £38,500 with the company also offering Paid Overtime at Premium rates, Excellent Holiday Entitlement and Company Pension.
The role is commutable from Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Kidderminster, Redditch, Worcester
1999 - 2018 Celebrating 19 Years of Maintenance Recruitment Excellence
We are a well-respected employer and are seeking to recruit a proven Maintenance Engineer, to join our maintenance team.
The role is commutable from Alvechurch, Portway, Redditch, Studley .
Working within a small but effective team of maintenance engineers you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our process plant and site services, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a manufacturing, production or process environment.
You must hold formal mechanical qualifications with proven experience of maintenance engineering , supporting plant and equipment.
It is a great opportunity to join established, well respected business, far away from the highs & lows of the manufacturing sector.
1999 - 2018 Celebrating 19 Years of Maintenance Recruitment Excellence