Care has been taken in the compilation of this web site. The statements contained on this site are believed to be correct however, Probe UK Limited shall not be liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising from any inaccuracies or the use of this web site in any way whatsoever. Descriptions and details of our services are indicative and for information. Where quoted, prices are subject to change and should be confirmed before ordering.
Also we can not control the content or take responsibilities for any pages maintained by external providers/organisations that can be accessed through our site.
If you are aware that any of the information here contains mistakes or needs updating, then please tell us as it helps us to maintain our web site to its highest possible standards.
This Regional HR Advisor role offers an excellent basic salary, plus Company Car, plus a great benefits package incl; Bonus Up to 6% per year - 33 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols) Pension Scheme, Child care Vouchers.
As the Regional HR Advisor - you will be working for the world’s largest producer of products for the construction industry, with a Global client base!
As the Regional HR Advisor your duties will include:
- To provide generalist advice and guidance in line with employment law and business policy, to develop a partnership approach with managers to ensure operational objectives are met through employee development, performance management, robust recruitment and continuous improvement and that closely supports the overall aim of the HR Agenda.
- Analyse statistical and data trends for the business.
- Be a champion for change and help drive the business through any periods of change.
- Responsible for all ER issues within the region, escalating for support and guidance as required.
- To assist the Site Management Teams in advising managers on implementing changes to organisational structures.
- Work with senior managers to lead and influence change at a strategic level.
- Proactively help to manage & reduce absence in line with Company Policy.
- To analyse and interpret management information to support managers in performance management, sickness absence, retention etc.
- Work closely with Resourcing and line managers to ensure that the company recruitment policy is being adhered to always, attend any appropriate interviews.
- Monitor retention statistics and provide proposals to reduce turnover where appropriate.
- Prepare & deliver new starter inductions.
- To pragmatically assess options and advise and support managers in the preparation of case information for presentation at disciplinary, grievance, capability and attendance hearings and appeals.
- To develop and promote good relationships and partnership working with local and full trade union officers / representatives.
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience Preferably as a Regional HR Advisor or similar.
- Must have experience managing HR related issues across multiple sites in multiple locations.
- Must have experience in HR within manufacturing or a similar industry.
- Good working knowledge of employment law
- Effective prioritisation & time management
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Confident & skilled communicator (verbal & written)
- Experience within the manufacturing or construction industry would be highly beneficial
Benefits package for the Payroll Administrator:
- Company Car
- Home Based!
- 33 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- Bonus up to 6%
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please contact send your CV ASAP.
This business has enjoyed fantastic growth in recent years. They provide niche solutions to their client base across the world.
As workloads are increasing, they require a Design Engineer who is willing to apply their experience, whilst learning about client’s products and processes.
This role is primarily based at their head office in Leicester, but their customers can be anywhere and there will be times when you will need to visit site to conduct detailed site surveys. Therefore, it is imperative that you are able to drive and
have a full driving licence. They can also work pretty much anywhere in the world and it may be necessary to travel overseas for a few days at a time, sometimes at short notice.
Full training will be provided where required.
Key Responsibilities for a Design Engineer:
- You will create 3D models of client’s solutions using Solidworks and then break them down into fabrication and installation drawings whilst helping to develop the solutions and standard drawings in the process
Person Specification for a Design Engineer:
- Must be able to use Solidworks effectively and have a minimum qualification of HNC in Mechanical Engineering, ONC qualification will be considered, if you are able to demonstrate a proven track record in a technical role
- Steelwork fabrication experience would also be beneficial
- A sharp, ambitious and enthusiastic Design Engineer
- You must be diligent, systematic and have pride in your work to ensure every drawing is completed to a satisfactory standard
- You must be able to write clear and concise technical English as you will be required to liaise with the sales team, customers, suppliers and project managers and it must be clear and professional at all times
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Salary for a Design Engineer:
- £28,000 - £35,000
Commutable from Leicester, Hinckley, Loughborough, Nuneaton, Melton Mowbray, Kettering, Corby, Rugby, Northampton, Coventry
An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic Quality Engineer / Inspector to join a long-standing Aerospace company in Coventry.
My client is looking for a quality engineer from a precision engineering background with experience working to tight tolerances (ideally within the aerospace sector) to work within a small team.
The successful Quality Engineer / Inspector will have the following experience:
- Experience in CMM Programming is a must.
- The ability to read engineers drawings.
- Good time keeping and attendance.
- Good communication and team work skills.
- Competent using quality measurement equipment i.e. verniers and micrometers etc.
- Experience working to tight tolerances.
Benefits for a Quality Engineer / Inspector:
- 26 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- NEST Pension
- Overtime is paid at a higher rate
Are you able to work Permanent Nights?
This is an opportunity for an experienced Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to support machinery in a Heavy Industry setting working Permanent Nights shifts based in Kidderminster.
- In the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will be carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance on a variety of Heavy Industry machinery in a robust Engineering environment.
- You will be working 5 x 12 NIGHT shifts Sunday – Thursday 10pm – 6am as part of an Engineering team.
- To be successful in this Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer role you will need to hold a relevant Electrical Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds or NVQ and will be Apprentice trained.
- You will ideally hold an Electrical bias and have experience of working with Hydraulics and Pneumatics and fault finding abilities with Siemens PLCs.
- You will also need to have experience of undertaking breakdown and preventative maintenance of machinery in a Heavy Industry setting.
- In return for your skills, the Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer position offers a salary of up to £35,000.
This business is a leading manufacturer in the UK and a market leader in Europe with 30+ years of innovative product design and manufacturing experience. They have built up an enviable reputation over many years for listening to the very specific needs of clients and responding with genuine interest, enthusiasm and speed.
As part of a strong growth strategy, they are looking to introduce a Regional Sales Manager to generate and manage new business in the South East of England. Reporting to the UK Field Sales Manager, this represents an excellent opportunity for a customer focused and sales driven manager to make a real difference to their customers lives and the company’s continued success.
- Primarily you will be visiting potential customers to demonstrate clients range of vehicle adaptions, carrying out a technical evaluation of their requirements and ability to operate the equipment, as part of a consultative sales process. These Inbound appointments are well qualified and come from their own lead sources, specifically not from cold calls.
- A key part of the role is engaging with their partner Mobility outlets to maximise lead generation and sales opportunities, including carrying out consultative assessments onsite.
They are seeking target driven individuals with excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills coupled with a good technical understanding. A first-class attention to detail is a prerequisite for the role. Key personal skills include self-motivation, the ability to work as part of a team and build and maintain strong business relationships.
The successful candidate should also have:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar Regional Sales Manager role.
- Previous experience in the Mobility market, this is desirable but not essential.
- The ability to understand the customer’s needs and to present in a consultative manner.
- Be considerate and empathetic when selling to less mobile and disabled customers.
- Have a desire to exceed customer expectations and to always do the right thing is a must.
Package and Benefits:
- Salary £30,000, OTE £40,000
- Company Car
- Life insurance
- Profit related pay
Recruitment Consultant x 2 - Sutton Coldfield
Probe Recruitment is looking to appoint two experienced Recruitment Consultants to join our growing and successful team. Having had a record year in 2018, these are growth-led vacancies which will support our ambitions of an even stronger year in 2019.
If you have at least 6 months experience recruiting within a technical sector, I would be very keen to talk to you about the possibility of joining a company with a 25 year history within Engineering, and to work with a team of highly experienced and knowledgeable Consultants. Some of the features you can expect from working for Probe include:
- An Outstanding Commission Scheme - You could earn up to 30% on the fees that you generate, and can earn commission on 100% of your billings.
- Highly Competitive Basic Salaries - Commensurate with experience. The salary band for Recruitment Consultants is up to £26,000, and for Senior Consultants it’s up to £32,000.
- A Structured Career Development Pathway - To Team Manager or Principal level.
- A Highly Knowledgeable Team - You will work with some highly experienced and successful Consultants, some of whom have worked here for over 19 years.
- Reduce Your Daily Commute - If you live in North Birmingham, you could cut the time and cost of going into the city each day.
- Free Car Parking Provided
- Pension & Healthcare Provided - After a short qualifying period.
- An Excellent Working Environment - There is a very friendly office culture, and we adopt a mature approach to KPI management.
- Friendly Hours of Work - Compared to many recruitment businesses.
- Incentives - We run a regular individual and team-based incentives, where you can win prizes, Michelin Star meals, and trips abroad. We also value and reward longevity with long service awards.
If you have previous recruitment experience, I’d be very keen to discuss these opportunities with you in greater detail.
You can initiate that conversation by applying via this advertisement, or you can call or contact me directly.
Who We Are
Probe UK is a leading technical engineering recruitment consultancy that specialises in all aspects of the engineering sector. From aeronautical and automotive engineering to precision engineering, manufacturing and technical designers, we have worked for clients from all spectrums of the engineering and design industry in sourcing the perfect candidates.
Probe provided me with valuable assistance and advice when I was searching for a new role. It was a pleasure working with them, I cannot recommend them highly enough. I found their approach honest, reliable and he totally understood what I was looking for, something which isn't always the case with recruiters. I would not hesitate to contact Probe in the future if my circumstances changed