ENGINEERING CHANGE COORDINATOR
HIGH VOLUME MANUFACTURING
£25,000 - £28,500
CONTRACT - STRONG POSSIBILITY OF BECOMING PERMANENT
BARTON UNDER NEEDWOOD
An international manufacturing organisation need an Engineering Change Coordinator.
This is a fast paced, dynamic working environment, staffed with very friendly people, making it a very pleasant working environment.
Your primary responsibility would be to ensure, as the Engineering Change Coordinator, you will coordinate engineering product and process change as per budget and on time.
Though this is an initial 3- month contract, there is a STRONG POSSIBILITY, that this will become a permanent appointment.
- Coordinate engineering product and process change
- Upkeep of change register
- Upkeep of modifications documentation
- Engineering change control management
- Escalate any timing / cost slippages
- Coordinate interdepartmental meetings
- Escalate cost concerns of engineering changes
- Monitor any obsolescence
- Promote good 5S and H&S environment
- Good standard of education
- Relevant change coordination experience
- Ideally, you will have gained your experience from within a fast -paced manufacturing environment
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong ability to organise
- Cope well within a pressured and fast paced environment
- Good ability to interpret and generate procedural documentation
This would be an IMMEDIATE START, with a very strong potential for this to become PERMANENT
The opportunity would give you an excellent in-sight into a world class manufacturing organisation, which can offer you great experience and once permanent, outstanding prospects.
Send your CV ASAP.
An experienced sales co-ordinator with at least 3 years experience in internal sales /customers service is required by a leading business in Tamworth.
As Sales Co-ordinator you will be responsible for:
• Co-ordination of all specified customer's orders including order acknowledgements, purchase orders, material allocation, shipping and delivery details.
• Preparation of monthly logistic status report for key accounts and Management of customer forecast requirements
• Review raw material requirements and liaise order details with our procurement department.
Ensuring co-ordination and timely replies to all customer queries.
• Providing commercial and administrative support to the Management team.
• Monitor batch schedule and release production works orders to maintain continuous production and buffer levels.
• Perform any other reasonable requests made by the Company for which you have the necessary training and experience.
• Preparation of customer quotations including spot sales business.
We are seeking to recruit several contract Mechanical Fitters.
- Working straight Days (Monday-Friday) you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance tasks to a wide range of plant and equipment.
- You must hold formal Mechanical Maintenance Engineer qualifications and ideally be apprentice trained mechanically too, having gained your experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a heavy engineering or robust manufacturing environment.
The role is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Wednesbury, West Bromwich & Oldbury
1999 - 2019 Celebrating 20 Years of Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
This is an URGENT long term contract Maintenance Engineer position which is going to be for at least until the end of the year with a successful manufacturing company based just outside of Wolverhampton and is commutable from Dudley, Walsall, West Bromwich and surrounding areas.
- You will be joining an existing Maintenance team on a temporary contract basis undertaking reactive and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment including CNC machinery.
- You will be work Monday - Friday on permanent Afternoon shifts 11am - 7pm OR 12pm - 8pm.
The Skills Required:
- To be successful in the role of Maintenance Engineer you will need to be multiskilled and hold an Electrical engineering qualification.
- This position requires you to hold experience of maintaining machinery in a manufacturing or production environment and you will ideally have experience of working with CNC machinery.
- I would be keen to talk with Engineers who hold previous experience within similar roles such as Electrical Engineers or Multi skilled Maintenance Engineers who hold an Electrical bias.
The Return on offer:
- This is a long term temporary position to start ASAP until the end of the year with possible extension.
- The salary is £13.00 - £15.00 p hr.
This is an URGENT position. Please submit your CV ASAP.
Our client is looking for an experienced Design Engineer to join the existing team to support with much of the Electrical AutoCAD work, alongside four other team members.
You will be supporting a specific project for a new test facility, for which allowance has been made up to January 2020. The bulk of the CAD work will be carried out by another employee; however, this contractor will need to be more of a decision maker, someone who can make suitable suggestions and add more to the design philosophy behind the project.
Key Responsibilities :
- The role is primarily focused on working as part of a small team of Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers and software Engineers to develop turbocharger performance testing facilities located within clients testing laboratory.
- The scope of the design skill required, includes the design of low voltage control systems (up to 400VAC), safety PLC integration and programming, distributed instrumentation and control design, using a mixture of analogue, digital and bus-based protocols.
- The individual must have strong communication and teamwork skills, working with the design team to define scope of works/specifications, design solutions, procure components and assemble/test in alignment with business needs.
- Working within a highly experienced team of Engineers the successful candidate must cooperate and take guidance from those around them whilst challenging capabilities to ensure continuous improvement.
- Experienced Electrical / Electronic Engineer (5 years plus industrial experience) with an in-depth knowledge of engineering design/manufacturing. Previous experience of working in a Test environment (specifically turbocharger/rotating machine testing) would be advantageous although is not essential.
- A proficiency using AutoCAD Electrical is essential. You’ll use this for producing schematics, layout drawings, BOMS, wiring schedules and supporting documentation, using the agreed company standards.
- Liaising with panel and enclosure build technicians (in house) to ensure a consistent build process. Devising, documenting and carrying out subsystem testing prior to full system assembly in the test facility.
- Developing innovative solutions to potentially complex measurement or control problems. Carrying out DFMEA or similar assessments as part of a team to ensure designs meet functional and safety requirements.
- Working with the team and project leader to agree time / resource plans, consideration given to scope of work and project risk. Reporting of progress vs plan and developing mitigation plans as necessary.
- Knowledge of the following standards and technologies would be highly beneficial; Machinery directive and associated BS-EN standards to compliance, Allen Bradley RSLogix/Studio 5000 programming and hardware design for safety PLCs, Common industrial protocol for Allen Bradley PLC, Modbus sensors and control elements
- Distributed I/O systems, Allen Bradley / Rockwell VFDs for typical 5kW machinery, ABB VFDs for typical 5kW machinery, Eurotherm and EPACK controllers and iTools software
- College/University Degree in Engineering Technology or equivalent, is required. Electrical or Electronics Engineering Bachelor’s or Master’s degree highly desirable.
- Electrical qualification for LV design work, i.e. 17th Edition wiring regulations.
- £30.00 - £32.00 per hour
LEAD TOOLING ENGINEER
BARTON UNDER NEEDWOOD
CONTRACT – IMMEDIATE START 6 MONTHS MINIMUM
HIGH VOLUME MANUFACTURING
£30 / £40 PER HOUR
A PRESTIGIOUS global manufacturing organisation, have an immediate requirement for a Lead Tooling Engineer.
This is an exceptionally friendly organisation, and you will be welcomed and made to feel at home very quickly.
They are a high volume, busy production facility, with extensive order books.
- Ensure tooling capability
- Provide tooling improvement solutions
- Upkeep of PM’s on Injection Mould Machine tooling
- Track tooling costs
- Provide hands-on support in the event of a failure / breakdown situation
- Organise support for weekend production
- Sign off of tooling
- Ensure tooling complies with company standards
- Track project timings
- Layout of storage of Injection Mould tooling
- Ensure CAD is up to date and assessible
- Maintain critical spares
- Support on -site trials
- Identification of obsolescence
- Follow up on quality alerts
- Promote 5S and H & S environment
- Identification of efficiency improvements
- Relevant experience gained from within plastic injection moulding
- Ideally, you will have gained your experience from within a fast- paced manufacturing environment
- Tool & Die mechanical engineering knowledge
- Tooling construction experience
- To be able to work safety and well under pressure
- Flexile and reliable
- Microsoft literate
You will be joining a well-established manufacturing organisation, and you will be supported by a strong management team.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join continue your successful career. Send your CV ASAP.
My client is seeking to recruit a Payroll Specialist on a 7-month fixed term contract. The role is part-time 16 - 20 hours.
The Payroll Specialist will process and manage the company's payroll calculating wages based on hours worked and administer payments. The goal is to ensure employees receive the correct compensation on time. Proven experience as Payroll Specialist with a solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages, LOS and any other reports required for the department and or business
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Issuing tax forms (e.g. P45's, P60's)
- Collation of payroll information from relevant departments
- Check employee timesheets/clock cards, calculate overtime and holiday pay alongside any other payments due
- Process employee payroll including the calculation and processing of all relevant deductions
- Statutory calculations such us maternity pay, sick pay etc.
- Processing of pension contributions and enrolment of eligible employees into company pension scheme and pension administration
- Processing AOEs and HMRC submissions
- Inputting absence and collation of absence data
- Checking payslips and reports at payroll validation and rectifying identified issues
- Payroll reporting
- Processing of new starters and leavers
- Posting of payroll journals
- Conducting compliance checks
- Providing advice and support to employees with pay or pension queries
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
The successful Payroll Specialist will have:
- Good excel skills
- Experience of working within a payroll function
- Knowledge of HMRC regulations and their application to the payroll function
- Experience of working to strict deadlines
Who We Are
Probe UK is a leading technical engineering recruitment consultancy that specialises in all aspects of the engineering sector. From aeronautical and automotive engineering to precision engineering, manufacturing and technical designers, we have worked for clients from all spectrums of the engineering and design industry in sourcing the perfect candidates.
Probe provided me with valuable assistance and advice when I was searching for a new role. It was a pleasure working with them, I cannot recommend them highly enough. I found their approach honest, reliable and he totally understood what I was looking for, something which isn't always the case with recruiters. I would not hesitate to contact Probe in the future if my circumstances changed