Join Our Team
At Probe we always strive to build the BEST technical engineering recruitment team there is...
Probe is a privately owned and very successful company. From its early beginning in 1994 Probe has grown to be one of the leading specialist providers of Technical Recruitment Solutions throughout the UK. We are a young dynamic team and have a passion for contract and permanent resource solutions. We offer a dynamic atmosphere where your recruitment and earning potential can be allowed to flourish and grow.
Excellent Earning Potential and Career Development Opportunities exist for consultants that have experience in any off the following sector.
Successful candidates will have experience in at least one of the sectors we operate in and will be able to prove a successful background of developing a profitable recruitment desk. Be personable whilst being driven, focused and determined to succeed. You will be leading from the front to drive our business forward, with all the key skills in sales, Client servicing together with high standards of administration.
We offer a friendly open structure with a generous sales bonus scheme with un-capped on target earning potential, Free Parking & Health Care together with the potential to develop through to a management role for those that would like to pursue it.
If you are interested in learning more then please contact Andy Davies on 0121 321 4311 for an informal chat or emil him at email@example.com
This business is a UK leading manufacturer in their field, who are continually progressing.
They are looking for an experienced Construction Manager, essentially, who has steel framed buildings / steel framing construction management experience.
Although there will be an element of site visits, this is not a Site Manager role.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Oversee selection of all subcontractors working on bases and foundations. Manage all subcontractors work schedules/costs and ensure that they have the necessary paperwork
- Control, supervise and manage the end-to-end process from bases through to erection
- Report back to the Drawing Team any errors identified on site visits, base installation or erection
- Track and control the construction schedules for bases and erections and associated costs to achieve completion of projects in the most cost-effective manner and order all concrete for bases team and all plant for erecting teams
- Conduct site visits to accurately measure and quote for customers
- Support the Sales Team with complex quotes using extensive knowledge and the Drawing Team with complex detailing using extensive knowledge
- Ensure all building are erected to the highest standard by carrying out regular reviews of erectors work and checking we deliver exceptional quality, ensuring all customer complaints are managed effectively and escalated internally where required
Essential Skills Required
- Minimum of ten years’ experience, which must include experience within steel framing / steel framed buildings
- Good oral and written communication skills and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage people, planning, prioritisation, organisation and administration
- Computer literate
- Problem solving and ability to manage conflict
- Self-motivated and driven
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Generous holiday allowance
- Casual dress code
- Very social office environment
- Located next to a Train Station – good bus connections also
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience
Commutable From: Wrexham, Chester, Oswestry, Stafford, Northwich, Stoke on Trent, Market Drayton
I am recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Service Engineer to be based around the South West Bristol area to support clients in that location due to expansion. Reporting to the Service Manager the role will include extensive UK travel where nights away will be required. Along with a competitive salary between £30,000-£40,000, the client offers a company car, private healthcare (for partner and independents), pension, quarterly bonus based on sales and life assurance.
Duties for the role of Service Engineer:
- Breakdown repairs at site visits.
- Machine Maintenance and Servicing
- Installation of the range of machinery
- Diagnostic Fault Finding
- Customer telephone support.
Requirements for the role of Service Engineer:
- Strong Mechanical and Electrical knowledge
- Work with both hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience of control systems, for example Fanuc.
- Previous experience with CNC machinery is essential
The role of Service Engineer would be ideal for a candidate based around Bristol and Bath.
Due to structured growth we are seeking to recruit a Day Shift Reliability & Lubrication Engineer to join our team of reliability professionals in South Wales.
In return for your maintenance, lubrication & reliability engineering skills and experience, we offer a negotiable starting salary in the region of £27K, plus company pension & genuine industry accredited training and a real career path, as part of our growing business which offers you the opportunity to join an organisation that plays a vital role in keeping key industry sectors in operation.
Duties of a Maintenance Reliability & Lubrication Engineer
As a Reliability Maintenance Engineer, you will be required to manage critical lubrication stocks, undertake lubrication and condition monitoring activities such as vibration analysis, thermography and oil analysis on site, which will focus on the use of data collection equipment to identify issues such as machine imbalance, misalignment and poor lubrication.
Requirements of a Maintenance Reliability & Lubrication Engineer
Ideally you will have gained your maintenance experience of supporting plant within a production, manufacturing or process environment as a mechanically biased maintenance engineer and ideally have a passion for reliability centered maintenance.
Ideally you will be apprentice trained, however must be qualified to a City & Guilds / NVQ standard Mechanically.
This is a great opportunity to move your maintenance career into the world of reliability centered maintenance where you will be given the opportunity to acquire a realm of reliability focused training and accreditation.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Reliability Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
This is a PART TIME PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK position! If you are looking for a role where your hard work will be appreciated, and you will be working within a supportive team within an International Company who are going from strength to strength then please read on!......
My client is looking to appoint a part time (25 hours) Purchase Ledger Clerk, who will play a key role within their finance team. This Family business has continued to growth year on year, their employees are proud to be part of such a great organisation and have a huge amount of job satisfaction.
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk your duties include:
- Preparing and entering supplier invoices, ensuring correct coding is captured.
- Supplier statement reconciliations and query resolution by telephone, letter, fax or email.
- Making payments to suppliers and other payments as they occur by due date.
- Maintenance of the aged creditor reports
- Maintenance of the unapproved aging report, escalating overdue items where applicable
- Help with administration duties, such as photocopying
I would like to speak with you if you have the following:
- Previous experience as a Purchase Ledger Clerk is essential
- Experience with Pegasus Opera preferable
- Confident user of excel, and all Microsoft applications
- Good communication skills
- And a real team player
Benefits for the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- 30 days holiday pro-rata
- Working for an International Organisation who are going from strength to strength
- Working with a very supportive team
To find out more about this super opportunity, please contact Louise Frost at Probe Business Services
Are you looking for a Service Engineer role with a difference? Are you able to give the highest level of service possible? Are you looking for a challenging role where no two days are the same in a role where 70% of your work will involve international travel? Looking to develop within a thriving organisation? Then this could be the role for you!
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Service Engineer. This position offers an excellent salary, great benefits package incl 28 days holiday, Contributory pension scheme and the potential to learn and develop within the business.
As the Service Engineer, you will be working in a fast paced and rapidly growing customer support organization with an outstanding reputation and a global leader.
As the Service Engineer, your duties will include:
- Focusing on Customer Service & Support and include installation/commissioning and upgrades of capital equipment at customers' premises, as well as warranty support.
- Your territory will be Global; therefore, worldwide travel is essential.
- You will be located in the UK Head office (Bedford) as part of a team providing 24/7 technical support
- You will be required to travel to customers' sites to lead Installation and upgrade projects
- Also, to carry out service & inspection work in line with on-going service schedules.
- While at site, you will be required to co-ordinate installation resources, liaise with the customer to resolve any problems, ensuring a successful conclusion to the relevant installation / project.
- You will also be responsible for increasing the customer service activity ensuring relevant and timely reports are submitted as required
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Service Engineer within the Flexible Packaging, Digital Printing, Narrow Web/Tag & Label Finishing Equipment, or Specialty Printing sectors would be advantageous
- Experience in the maintenance and operation of slitting & rewinding equipment would be an advantage.
- An understanding of basic mechanical and/or electrical engineering principles and previous maintenance or a service engineering background.
- Strong background in a field-based customer support role.
- A basic experience of working within remote diagnostic, technical support solutions in a customer support environment is desirable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good level of multi-skilling (electrics, mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, etc...).
- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a high level in English is essential and other languages would be a great attribute.
Benefits for the Service Engineer:
- Excellent Salary and OTE
- 28 days holiday incl Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension scheme up to 5%
- Mobile Phone
- Workwear provided
- International Travel
Are you CIMA Qualified or Part Qualified, looking to step up to a Finance Manager role? Looking to develop within a thriving organisation? With experience within the Manufacturing Sector? Then get in touch!
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager or someone who is doing the role without the title. This position offers an excellent salary, great benefits package incl 33 days holiday, Private healthcare and potential to develop within the business.
As the Finance Manager, you will be working for a leading Manufacturing organisation with more than 60 years’ experience and a flagship within their industry.
As the Finance Manager, your role will be very hands on, duties will include:
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Support MD with budget management and reforecasting
- Prepare a monthly report on business performance for the Business Area Controller
- Develop, deliver and maintain robust accounting systems & processes to ensure the integrity of day to day accounting
- Preparation of annual accounts including reconciliation and year end entries, working to tight deadlines and supporting external auditor
- Managing monthly cash flow
- Producing and reconciling VAT statement
- Support senior management by identifying key issues and suggesting solutions
- People management of a small Finance team
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Finance Manager or the experience without the title but ready for that “step-up”
- Experience withing the MANUFACTURING sector is essential
- Happy to take on a very much a “Hands on” role
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified, Part qualified would be considered
- Strong organisational skills and passion for meeting deadlines
- IT literate
- Have an analytical mind set
- Strong communicator with the ability to present at a senior level
- Advanced Excel skills and good systems knowledge (Navision preferable)
- Team Management experience preferable but not essential
Benefits for the Finance Manager:
- Excellent Salary
- 33 days holiday
- Standard Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Death in service insurance
To apply or to find out more information about this position, please contact me.
Who We Are
Probe UK is a leading technical engineering recruitment consultancy that specialises in all aspects of the engineering sector. From aeronautical and automotive engineering to precision engineering, manufacturing and technical designers, we have worked for clients from all spectrums of the engineering and design industry in sourcing the perfect candidates.
Probe provided me with valuable assistance and advice when I was searching for a new role. It was a pleasure working with them, I cannot recommend them highly enough. I found their approach honest, reliable and he totally understood what I was looking for, something which isn't always the case with recruiters. I would not hesitate to contact Probe in the future if my circumstances changed