This Regional HR Advisor role offers an excellent basic salary, plus Company Car, plus a great benefits package incl; Bonus Up to 6% per year - 33 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols) Pension Scheme, Child care Vouchers.
As the Regional HR Advisor - you will be working for the world’s largest producer of products for the construction industry, with a Global client base!
As the Regional HR Advisor your duties will include:
- To provide generalist advice and guidance in line with employment law and business policy, to develop a partnership approach with managers to ensure operational objectives are met through employee development, performance management, robust recruitment and continuous improvement and that closely supports the overall aim of the HR Agenda.
- Analyse statistical and data trends for the business.
- Be a champion for change and help drive the business through any periods of change.
- Responsible for all ER issues within the region, escalating for support and guidance as required.
- To assist the Site Management Teams in advising managers on implementing changes to organisational structures.
- Work with senior managers to lead and influence change at a strategic level.
- Proactively help to manage & reduce absence in line with Company Policy.
- To analyse and interpret management information to support managers in performance management, sickness absence, retention etc.
- Work closely with Resourcing and line managers to ensure that the company recruitment policy is being adhered to always, attend any appropriate interviews.
- Monitor retention statistics and provide proposals to reduce turnover where appropriate.
- Prepare & deliver new starter inductions.
- To pragmatically assess options and advise and support managers in the preparation of case information for presentation at disciplinary, grievance, capability and attendance hearings and appeals.
- To develop and promote good relationships and partnership working with local and full trade union officers / representatives.
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience Preferably as a Regional HR Advisor or similar.
- Must have experience managing HR related issues across multiple sites in multiple locations.
- Must have experience in HR within manufacturing or a similar industry.
- Good working knowledge of employment law
- Effective prioritisation & time management
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Confident & skilled communicator (verbal & written)
- Experience within the manufacturing or construction industry would be highly beneficial
Benefits package for the Payroll Administrator:
- Company Car
- Home Based!
- 33 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- Bonus up to 6%
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please contact send your CV ASAP.
This business has enjoyed fantastic growth in recent years. They provide niche solutions to their client base across the world.
As workloads are increasing, they require a Design Engineer who is willing to apply their experience, whilst learning about client’s products and processes.
This role is primarily based at their head office in Leicester, but their customers can be anywhere and there will be times when you will need to visit site to conduct detailed site surveys. Therefore, it is imperative that you are able to drive and
have a full driving licence. They can also work pretty much anywhere in the world and it may be necessary to travel overseas for a few days at a time, sometimes at short notice.
Full training will be provided where required.
Key Responsibilities for a Design Engineer:
- You will create 3D models of client’s solutions using Solidworks and then break them down into fabrication and installation drawings whilst helping to develop the solutions and standard drawings in the process
Person Specification for a Design Engineer:
- Must be able to use Solidworks effectively and have a minimum qualification of HNC in Mechanical Engineering, ONC qualification will be considered, if you are able to demonstrate a proven track record in a technical role
- Steelwork fabrication experience would also be beneficial
- A sharp, ambitious and enthusiastic Design Engineer
- You must be diligent, systematic and have pride in your work to ensure every drawing is completed to a satisfactory standard
- You must be able to write clear and concise technical English as you will be required to liaise with the sales team, customers, suppliers and project managers and it must be clear and professional at all times
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Salary for a Design Engineer:
- £28,000 - £35,000
Commutable from Leicester, Hinckley, Loughborough, Nuneaton, Melton Mowbray, Kettering, Corby, Rugby, Northampton, Coventry
An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic Quality Engineer / Inspector to join a long-standing Aerospace company in Coventry.
My client is looking for a quality engineer from a precision engineering background with experience working to tight tolerances (ideally within the aerospace sector) to work within a small team.
The successful Quality Engineer / Inspector will have the following experience:
- Experience in CMM Programming is a must.
- The ability to read engineers drawings.
- Good time keeping and attendance.
- Good communication and team work skills.
- Competent using quality measurement equipment i.e. verniers and micrometers etc.
- Experience working to tight tolerances.
Benefits for a Quality Engineer / Inspector:
- 26 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- NEST Pension
- Overtime is paid at a higher rate
Are you able to work Permanent Nights?
This is an opportunity for an experienced Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to support machinery in a Heavy Industry setting working Permanent Nights shifts based in Kidderminster.
- In the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will be carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance on a variety of Heavy Industry machinery in a robust Engineering environment.
- You will be working 5 x 12 NIGHT shifts Sunday – Thursday 10pm – 6am as part of an Engineering team.
- To be successful in this Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer role you will need to hold a relevant Electrical Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds or NVQ and will be Apprentice trained.
- You will ideally hold an Electrical bias and have experience of working with Hydraulics and Pneumatics and fault finding abilities with Siemens PLCs.
- You will also need to have experience of undertaking breakdown and preventative maintenance of machinery in a Heavy Industry setting.
- In return for your skills, the Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer position offers a salary of up to £35,000.
This business is a leading manufacturer in the UK and a market leader in Europe with 30+ years of innovative product design and manufacturing experience. They have built up an enviable reputation over many years for listening to the very specific needs of clients and responding with genuine interest, enthusiasm and speed.
As part of a strong growth strategy, they are looking to introduce a Regional Sales Manager to generate and manage new business in the South East of England. Reporting to the UK Field Sales Manager, this represents an excellent opportunity for a customer focused and sales driven manager to make a real difference to their customers lives and the company’s continued success.
- Primarily you will be visiting potential customers to demonstrate clients range of vehicle adaptions, carrying out a technical evaluation of their requirements and ability to operate the equipment, as part of a consultative sales process. These Inbound appointments are well qualified and come from their own lead sources, specifically not from cold calls.
- A key part of the role is engaging with their partner Mobility outlets to maximise lead generation and sales opportunities, including carrying out consultative assessments onsite.
They are seeking target driven individuals with excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills coupled with a good technical understanding. A first-class attention to detail is a prerequisite for the role. Key personal skills include self-motivation, the ability to work as part of a team and build and maintain strong business relationships.
The successful candidate should also have:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar Regional Sales Manager role.
- Previous experience in the Mobility market, this is desirable but not essential.
- The ability to understand the customer’s needs and to present in a consultative manner.
- Be considerate and empathetic when selling to less mobile and disabled customers.
- Have a desire to exceed customer expectations and to always do the right thing is a must.
Package and Benefits:
- Salary £30,000, OTE £40,000
- Company Car
- Life insurance
- Profit related pay
Recruitment Consultant x 2 - Sutton Coldfield
Probe Recruitment is looking to appoint two experienced Recruitment Consultants to join our growing and successful team. Having had a record year in 2018, these are growth-led vacancies which will support our ambitions of an even stronger year in 2019.
If you have at least 6 months experience recruiting within a technical sector, I would be very keen to talk to you about the possibility of joining a company with a 25 year history within Engineering, and to work with a team of highly experienced and knowledgeable Consultants. Some of the features you can expect from working for Probe include:
- An Outstanding Commission Scheme - You could earn up to 30% on the fees that you generate, and can earn commission on 100% of your billings.
- Highly Competitive Basic Salaries - Commensurate with experience. The salary band for Recruitment Consultants is up to £26,000, and for Senior Consultants it’s up to £32,000.
- A Structured Career Development Pathway - To Team Manager or Principal level.
- A Highly Knowledgeable Team - You will work with some highly experienced and successful Consultants, some of whom have worked here for over 19 years.
- Reduce Your Daily Commute - If you live in North Birmingham, you could cut the time and cost of going into the city each day.
- Free Car Parking Provided
- Pension & Healthcare Provided - After a short qualifying period.
- An Excellent Working Environment - There is a very friendly office culture, and we adopt a mature approach to KPI management.
- Friendly Hours of Work - Compared to many recruitment businesses.
- Incentives - We run a regular individual and team-based incentives, where you can win prizes, Michelin Star meals, and trips abroad. We also value and reward longevity with long service awards.
If you have previous recruitment experience, I’d be very keen to discuss these opportunities with you in greater detail.
You can initiate that conversation by applying via this advertisement, or you can call or contact me directly.
A vacancy, reporting to the Development Manager has arisen in the R&D department for an experienced Electrical Approvals Engineer, with an engineering bias.
This is a great opportunity within clients centre of excellence, which is privately owned, with operations in 20 countries.
They currently have a number of patents and world first and are committed to continuous product development on a concurrent engineering basis.
Familiarity with either pressure vessels, process pipelines, pumps, valves, heat exchangers would be an advantage.
Alternative industries will be considered.
Preparation of documentation, testing and project management of all electrical approvals with various international agencies including:
- Hazardous area approvals e.g. ATEX, IECEx, cFMus
- Electrical approvals e.g. LVD
Work in cooperation with Electrical Approvals Engineers within the rest of the group as required for joint development projects.
Support a team with the approval process including:
- Safety approved systems (SIL)
Wide ranging support to the R&D department in the research, testing and development of clients products.
- Minimum of a Degree in a relevant engineering subject from an accredited University or substantial experience in lieu
- Experience in the hazardous area approvals process for electrical equipment according to ATEX, FM, CSA, IECEx and NEPSI requirements is desirable – though experience in other areas of electrical standards compliance may be applicable
- Good working knowledge of the relevant standards
- Relevant industry knowledge advantageous
- Knowledge of EMC approvals process would be advantageous
- EU passport and willingness to travel occasionally
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work in a highly organized and logical manner under minimum supervision within a multi-disciplined team
- Strong attention to detail - especially in documentation, standards and testing
- Willingness to take responsibility for approvals and their content
- Ability to multi-task and manage approval projects
Salary / Package:
- Circa £40,000, dependant on experience
- Bonus £5,000 per year
- Free life assurance
- Private medical insurance
Commutable from Milton Keynes, Leicester, Peterborough, Rugby, Kettering, Corby, Wellingborough, Banbury, Market Harborough, St Neots
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrically Biased
I am currently recruiting on behalf a leading organisation based in the Manchester Area, im looking for a Multi-Skilled maintenance engineer - Electrically Biased to work a 4on-4off Shift. Please take a look at the details below.
Equipment: Ideally the right Multi-Skilled Engineer will hold experience with:
(Experience with Automated Packaging machinery or Injection moulding machinery is key to this role)
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- Conveyor systems
- Water Heaters
- Automated packaging machinery
- 6 Axis Robots
- Moulding Machinery
- Holding the ability to Read Electrical Drawings
We are looking for this individual to be Apprentice trained holding a ONC / NVQ Level 3 in Electrical engineering
Previous experience within Plastics / Injection Moulding or Packaging organisation.
Benefits for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Salary: £35,000 - £38,000
- Shift: Shift work 4ON - 4OFF / 2Days - 2Nights
- 22 Days Holiday
- Bonus Scheme
- Location: Manchester
CNC MILLING PROGRAMMER SETTER
4:00PM – 2:30AM (MONDAY – WEDNESDAY) 4.00PM – 1:30AM (THURSDAY) 4 ON 3 OFF SHIFT PATTERN (41 hours)
£13ph - £15ph + WELL PAID OVERTIME + CLOCK IN BONUS £15 PER NIGHT + 21 DAYS HOLIDAY + PENSION + BREAKS PAID FOR
Are you a skilled CNC Milling Programmer Setter?
One of our biggest clients is looking for a CNC Milling Programmer Setter to join their nights Manufacturing team. They are a very large and well known company in their industry. This is a very stable job working within a close-knit nights team.
This vacancy is commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Derby, Newark-on-Trent, Mansfield and other surrounding areas.
- As the CNC Milling Programmer Setter you will use Measuring calipers, working to both imperial and metric dimension
- You will be responsible for programming offline without CAD-CAM
- In the role you will set up and run CNC Milling and machine tools
- You will be required to machine components to tight tolerances in a wide variety of materials including exotics
- You will use Fanuc programming
- As the CNC Milling Programmer Setter you should ideally have experience of Milling machines such as HAAS or similar
- You must have experience of using multi axis twin spindle machines
- You will have had some experience using measuring/inspection equipment
- You should have the ability to Program/Set/Operate Milling turn machines from scratch
- £13 - £15 Per Hour DOE plus Clock in Bonus of £15 per day
- Overtime available every shift
- Shift Patterns – 4:00PM – 2:30AM Monday night – Wednesday Night and 4.00PM – 1.30PM Thursday night
- 2 x 15 minute breaks and 1 x 30 minute break paid for
- Secure position within a well established company
- Be part of a great, close-knit team
Interviews are available immediately for successful candidates
Please feel free to have a confidential chat on the details below. What are you waiting for?
About Our Client
Our client is the UK subsidiary of a leading global manufacturing business.
Reporting to the MD, you will be required to drive improvements in systems, processes and controls, enhancing financial reporting and planning. You will be responsible for all finance decisions that affect the UK business.
Key Duties include:
- Provide strategic and operational financial leadership.
- Ensure all financial practices are in line with statutory regulations and legislation.
- Manage year end statutory accounts and audit process.
- Management of the annual budgeting process.
- Oversee financial accounting and treasury functions ensuring financial control processes are adhered to.
- Lead and develop the finance team.
- Involvement in all financial planning, financial accounting control.
- Ensuring the provision of appropriate financial information e.g. monthly management reporting to the board.
- Identify key risks and opportunities.
- Ability to act as a business partner to the MD and senior management team, providing strategic, analytical and business support.
- Provide all supporting analysis to validate strategy and business plan.
- Treasury and cash flow management
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for fully qualified ACA/ACCA or ACMA Accountant with a proven track record in a finance leadership role, ideally within an automotive manufacturing business. You will have strong financial
controls experience and be experienced in developing financial management systems, procedures and controls.
You will be comfortable supervising and developing a small finance team. You will have "handson" approach and happy to get into the detail but also have the ability to contribute at Board level offering your strategic and commercial acumen. You will demonstrate the ability to positively communicate with colleagues, customers and suppliers in order to form and maintain good working relationships.
Probe provided me with valuable assistance and advice when I was searching for a new role. It was a pleasure working with them, I cannot recommend them highly enough. I found their approach honest, reliable and he totally understood what I was looking for, something which isn't always the case with recruiters. I would not hesitate to contact Probe in the future if my circumstances changed