This Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer role is based at a successful and expanding Manufacturing organization in Telford.
Due to expansion you will be joining a growing maintenance team to undertake planned and reactive Maintenance within this leading Manufacturing organization.
In return you will receive a salary of £33,000 and will be joining a modern and highly successful Organisation going through an exciting period of growth.
- In this Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer role you will be undertaking preventative and reactive Maintenance on plant machinery in this modern and successful Manufacturing organization.
- You will be joining a growing team and will be working alternating 12 hour Day and Night shifts over a 4on / 4off shift rota.
The Skills Required:
- To be considered for this Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer position you will need to hold a relevant Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds / NVQ and will ideally be Apprentice trained.
- You will need to be Multiskilled with an Electrical bias and this role requires you to have a relevant experience supporting plant machinery in a Maintenance role.
- I would be keen to speak to candidates who have experience within roles such as Technician, Engineer, or Electrical Maintenance who have experience supporting machinery within the Powder coating process.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV or, if you would like some more information regarding this exciting opportunity please contact Nickie Heath at Probe on 0121 321 4311 for an informal chat.
The company has always had the vision that society and global communities should be able to develop for themselves, and future generations. By providing the tools, they are ensuring that anything is possible.
Are you an experienced HSE Officer wanting to work in a developing and evolving global organisation???
Are you looking for that next challenge??
Then this is the position for you!!!!
The successful HSE Officer will be entitled to:
- £30,000 - £37,000 per annum
- 2 x bonus per year, depending on individual performance and company performance
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays), these will rise with length of service
- Life Assurance 4 x annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite car parking
- Cash Healthcare Plan after 6 months of service
- Subsidised canteen onsite
The HSE Officer is responsible for ensuring that all policies, procedures and legal requirements are implemented, updated and adhered to as well as:
- Provide a professional Environmental, Health & Safety service and promote awareness throughout the business
- Ensure the KPIs are measured and improved
- Ensure all company policies are compliant with the legislation and provide guidance to employees
- Ensure accordance and compliance with ISO 14001
- Provide any recommendations for improvement
- Ensure appropriate H&S training is given to any visitors & / contractors
- Ensure all risk assessments are conducted and provide support in completing them
- Ensure COSH data sheets are in place and up to date
The HSE Officer will have:
- A ISOH / NEBOSH qualification
- Be an ISO 14001 auditor
- Qualified First Aider / First Aider Trainer
- An eye for detail and to be self-motivated
- Strong communication across all levels of the business
I would be keen to speak with QHSE Officers, HSE Officers, HSE Coordinators, HSE Managers or any other similar role.
This position is commutable from Telford, Shropshire, Wolverhampton, Cannock, Shrewsbury and surrounding areas.
This is an exciting position for the ideal candidate to thrive and be a part of the continued develop the growth of the business as well their career. The HSE Officer will hit the ground running and be a part of the innovative organisation, growing year on year within this industry.
To apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.
At last! A genuine opportunity for a Quality Engineer, this is an immediate vacancy, and opportunity to interview and appoint NOW.
A busy manufacturing organisation have new orders on board and now have a need for a Quality Engineer to help strengthen the Quality department.
This is a well- established organisation, a high- volume production environment and as the Quality Engineer, you will be tasked with maintaining the Quality system.
- Salary : £35,000
- Good Holidays
- New Orders
- Busy Working Environment
- Friendly Workplace
- Stability and Prospects
- Maintain Quality system
- Investigate all quality issues, supplier and customer
- Lead root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions
- Problem solving
- Support of certification processes
- Internal auditing for both IATF
- Conduct internal IATF and process audits
- Coordinate and manage engineering change process
- Responsibility for presenting PPAP PSW sign off with customers and suppliers
- Control and manage annual testing schedule
- Mange non-conforming parts / supplier rejects
- APQP processes
- Internal PPM improvements
- 8D resolution
- Control and manage the calibration schedule
- Monitor scrap and scrap reductions
- HNC or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience of management of Quality Systems
- Strong knowledge of 8D and 5 Why analysis
- It would be beneficial if you have exposure to EH&S ISO 45001
- IATF Auditing
- You will have gained your experience from within a high- volume manufacturing environment
This would suit a friendly, ambitious and motivated Quality Engineer. This company is able to appoint NOW. There will be no delays with interviews and decisions.
Send your CV ASAP.
Are you an experienced Certification Assistant looking for a new challenge within an established, growing organisation???
Enjoy a Challenge????
Are organised and thrive within a team environment??
Have experience with certifications and standards??
This is the position for you!!!
A growing organisation who pride themselves at being the forefront of their market. They are a family friendly company who look after their staff and work closely to fulfil customers requirements. They are seeking potentially two Certification Assistants to join their team as an addition to support the growth and continue to increase their presence.
They have grown an impressive 39% in 2019 and anticipate this growth to continue.
- 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
- 24 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Onsite Parking
- Training and Development
- Salary Review after initial 3 month Probation Period
The Certification Assistant will be responsible for:
- Checking incoming certification from suppliers
- Raise test certification in line with the customer requirements
- Being organised with supplier approval documentation and heat treatment records
- Maintain the daily despatch lists and prioritise those within
Skills & Experience:
The successful Certification Assistant will have:
- Experience within a manufacturing and engineering environment
- Experience with Word & Excel
- Good level of computer skills
I would be keen to speak with candidates who have experience as a quality Auditor, Certification Engineer, certification assistant or similar roles.
This role is commutable from Telford, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Shropshire, Walsall, Cannock Shrewsbury, Willenhall and surrounding areas
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.
Due to structured growth we are seeking to recruit a proven Senior Instrumentation Technician to join our established engineering team.
Benefits for a Senior Instrumentation Technician:
- Starting Salary : £40,000
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Company Paid Illness Cover
- Paid Holiday
- Job Security
- A pretty unique working culture with an employer who genuinely understands the need for a healthy work / life balance.
Duties of a Senior Instrumentation Technician:
- Working days, as a Senior Instrumentation Technician you will be required to undertake instrumentation projects from concept through to final commissioning. Working with a wide range of pressure, temperature, flow metering instruments and safety systems throughout our plant.
- Alongside your instrumentation technician skills, you will also be required to work with CAD in creating and modifying P&ID drawings.
Requirements of a Senior Instrumentation Technician:
- You must have gained your instrumentation technician experience within a process orientated environment, be apprentice trained and qualified ideally to an HND standard.
The role is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Wednesbury, West Bromwich & Oldbury
1999 - 2019 Celebrating 20 Years of Maintenance Engineering Recruitment Excellence
Are you a Production Planner who is planning your next career move? Then look no further!
One of our best clients are looking for a talented and ambitious Production Planner to join their team.
This organisation really has a family feel to it despite being a large organisation, they are the leaders in what they do and are looking to add a production planner due to a member of the team moving departments.
- Competitive Pension
- Days role - 08:00 - 4:15 + Early Finish on a Friday
- 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Secure position within a large business which is constantly expanding
- Be part of a great team
- Supportive Environment
- As production planner you will be responsible for the maximizing their production capabilities
- This role will require you to plan production, materials and equipment in order to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Ensure production is scheduled to meet deadlines
- Liaise with all departments and Team Leaders
- As Production Planner you will require previous experience in a similar role such as Materials Controller, Materials Planner, Production Controller
- You will have had experience with MRP and ERP systems
- You will have Knowledge or experience within an manufacturing environment
- As Production Planner you will be strong with Excel
This vacancy is commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Stoke, Wigan, Warrington, Crewe, Rochdale, Stockport, Chester and other surrounding areas
Please feel free to have a confidential chat on the details below. What are you waiting for?
Probe Technical Recruitment are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician to join one of the worlds largest heavy manufacturing companies.
Benefits for a Maintenance Electrician:
- A Base Salary of £36,000
- Shift Allowance for Working a 3 Shift Pattern
- Along with a competitive salary you will also receive 25 + 8 Holiday Days
- Excellent Company Pension
- Life Assurance 7x Base Salary
- Company Sick Pay
- Profit Related Bonus
- You will be part of a welcoming and ambitious company who will invest in your future with training and support.
Requirements of Maintenance Electrician:
- You must be a time served multi skilled Engineer with an Electrical bias and hold a formal engineering qualification such as NVQ or HNC.
- You must also have previous experience with PLC controls, Robotics, Process Control and Hydraulic/ Pneumatic repair.
Some daily duties for the position of Maintenance Electrician include:
- Trouble shooting on a wide variety of electrical, mechanical and PLC controlled machinery
- Assisting with on-going development to machinery and processes
- Some PLC experience, robotics or process control would be an advantage
- Reporting work done and parts used through a computerised maintenance management system
The role for Maintenance Electrician would be commutable from Nottingham, Newark on Trent, Mansfield and Leicester.
This is a family business where changing people’s lives through the products that they design, manufacture and install is a daily occurrence. With 35 years’ experience under their belt, they are a leading provider in the UK, a market leader in Europe and have a presence in many other countries worldwide.
Based at their ISO9001 accredited, purpose-built manufacturing facility in Derbyshire, they believe the future success and growth of their business is inextricably linked to the introduction of innovative, high quality solutions.
Building on an impressive history, they are continuing their successful growth strategy with the recruitment of a UK Sales Team Manager.
Salary and Benefits:
- Company Car
- 31 Days Holiday
- Life Insurance
- Reporting to the Head of UK Sales and Customer Engagement, the UK Sales Team Manager will be responsible for managing the internal telesales and external sales teams. Leading the field-based team and managing the Office Sales Manager to create a streamlined customer centric sales experience.
- Providing strong leadership with a high focus on delivering great customer service and the achievement of maximum profitability and growth, in line with the company vision and values. Managing change and strategies to nurture and grow the customer base whilst maintaining a well-functioning and collaborative team.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategic sales plan across the field and office teams for the B2C division
- Generate sustainable sales growth against set company targets. Responsible for the recruitment, induction and development of the Field Sales Team and the Sales Office Manager
- Carry out quarterly visits to each Regional Assessment Specialist delivering training, development, coaching and support (2 per month). Support the Sales Office Manager through regular coaching and mentoring
- Ensure all performance management targets (KPIs, Operational Standards) are met across the B2C team
- Monitor & develop the technical capabilities of the Field Sales Team to improve customer satisfaction and efficiencies
- Work closely with Marketing to increase enquiries and the conversion rate of enquiry to sale, effective target setting with close analytical reporting for all team members
- Create a cohesive one team approach through regular communication and meetings, monthly reporting to outline results and highlight opportunities and issues
- You must have a consultative / home assessment / home-based sales, B2C type background or management experience of a consultative sales team
- The Sales Team Manager will have a proven background in the management of internal & external sales teams and the development of their overall performance
- A motivational leader, not just a manager, with experience in recruiting, leading, coaching and performance managing field and office sales teams; preferably in a service provision industry sector
- You will have a formal educational background, be that a degree or further learning, understanding the difference between management and leadership and possess excellent communication skills – both formal and informal, with Employees, Management and Customers
Commutable from Derby, Sheffield, Chesterfield, Nottingham, Mansfield, Worksop, Newark
Are you an experienced Quality Manager looking for a challenge? An exciting opportunity has arisen at a leading World Class Manufacturer that is expanding and opening a new facility.
The large family owned business with greater than 120 employees and low staff turnover, is looking for a Quality Manager to design, deliver and maintain a continuous improvement programme which will be implemented business wide to support the continued growth of the business.
The Quality Manager will be a strong communicator, with an ability to influence, educate and maintain a high-quality culture whilst upholding the existing reputation of the company.
If you are looking to work in an environment where every employee is valued, appreciated and nourished then apply today.
Benefits for the Quality Manager:
- Salary : up to £38,000 Dependent on Experience
- Hours : 38 hours per week
- Employee attendance bonus (Vouchers)
- Company pension with generous company contribution
- On-site parking
- PPE & Safety boots
- On site canteen
- Social Enterprise Culture
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analysing and reviewing existing processes, to refine, rewrite and adapt where necessary
- Working with stakeholders and business leaders to ensure quality is in line with ISO9001:2015
- Producing a Quality Management System, implementing and maintaining this
- Review customer & stakeholder requirements
- Set business wide quality standards
- Monitor performance through data gathering and statistical reports
- Monitor implemented change for effectiveness and refinement
- Education and training of managers and wider times to ensure quality standards are understood and quality control is maintained
- Ensure the business is ahead of competitors
- Experience of designing and implementing a quality management system
- Experience with ISO9001:2015
- Experience in a Manufacturing Engineering Environment
- An ability to influence all levels of employees & stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in a mid-senior quality position
Probe Recruitment are supporting a a global manufacturing organisation in Banbury who are looking for an Assistant Financial Controller with responsibility for controlling all plant costs and internal controls, compiling the annual budgets/forecasts and ensuring that all statutory reporting requirements are met.
- Control of Plant Direct Margin Costs: Control all direct margin costs at part level.
- Change Control: Review and approval of sales price, BOM and standard costs changes. Develop reporting systems to communicate impact of changes
- Standard Costs: Set up and maintain standard costing for existing parts. Develop reporting systems to communicate financial margins at part, commodity and vehicle level
- New vehicle projects: Review new program costs down to EBITDA level. Ensure integrity between programs reported profits and plant level profitability. Develop reporting systems to communicate profitability status at program milestones.
- Launch costs: Control and report all plant launch costs. Work with launch team to prepare annual launch forecast
- Monthly forecasting: Support Plant Controller during monthly forecasting process.
- P&L responsibility: Full responsibility for specific P&L lines.
- Month End procedures: Journal preparation, P&L and Balance Sheet analysis during 3 day close. Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Corporate reporting: Complete monthly direct margin report for monthly management information pack including commentary. Support Plant Controller on other reports required for monthly management pack.
This role ideal role for an ambitous accountant who is seeking to progress to Plant Controller in 2 years.
Probe provided me with valuable assistance and advice when I was searching for a new role. It was a pleasure working with them, I cannot recommend them highly enough. I found their approach honest, reliable and he totally understood what I was looking for, something which isn't always the case with recruiters. I would not hesitate to contact Probe in the future if my circumstances changed