5 Quality Engineering Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Probe Technical Recruitment is recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Team Leader (Electrical) to join a heavy manufacturing environment which are a number 1 producer of their product. You will assist in all Maintenance activities on site and will help ensure that factory production budgets are met.
- Weekly Paid Annual Salary of £37,000
- Sociable Hours of Work: 7.00am - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday (with the flexibility to work overtime as and when required)
- 25 + 8 Days Holiday
- Company Pension
Duties for Maintenance Team Leader:
- Install and or maintain all electrical & electro-mechanical plant or machinery in line with Company requirements
- Operate a preventative electrical maintenance system to ensure that the plant & machinery are in good working order
- Fault find and repair any electrical or electro-mechanical related problems on the plant or equipment
- Program all Siemens & other PLC equipment
- Order and collect spares and electrical materials for new and existing plant in keeping with the required standards
Requirements for Maintenance Team Leader:
- 17th / 18th edition qualified
- Leadership Experience
- Apprentice trained in a relevant electrical maintenance qualification, ideally ONC / BTEC / HNC / BTEC level
- An understanding of programming and problem solving on PLC systems (Siemens / Omron)
- An appreciation of FMCG / production line experience
- IOSH managing safely is desirable
We will also be interested in talking to Maintenance Supervisors, Team Leaders, and Maintenance Managers with an Electrical Bias.
Are you currently a Trade Compliance Manager with an excellent understanding of the UK and European Trade Compliance regulations? Probe Recruitment are currently engaged with a with a word class global engineering business that is looking recruit an experienced Trade Compliance Manager. Reporting the Director of Compliance, the Trade Compliance Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the division’s European locations are in full compliance with the import and export laws of the countries where they do business. This role will provide you with a varied and interesting workload; every day will provide you with a different challenge. As well as a competitive salary you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes a competitive pension scheme and a generous car allowance.
Trade Compliance Manager duties will include: -
• Design, implement and manage a robust customs compliance program for UK and EU locations. Define responsibility for completion of activities for the UK/EU locations and develop and define processes to perform these activities.
• Develop a personnel-training matrix that identifies what type of training is required, the time frame for initial and renewable training, and tracks the status of the training program. Personally, deliver training as required.
• Design and implement an ongoing training program on import/export awareness for Plant personnel, focusing on non-product issues and the regulations around common commodities, including, but not limited to HMRC, ECO, EU, ITAR, EAR, CBP, Routed Transactions, TSCA, and other EU and EU country specific trade compliance agencies.
• Develop and maintain an import/export matrix to include classifications, license requirements and shipment restrictions.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures for import and export activities in the areas of Compliance and Record keeping.
• Be responsible for compliance oversight of reviewing and approving all import entries.
- Manages the export license applications process to the HMRC and ECO e.g. SIELs, OGELs, UK GEAs, as well as US Technical Assistance Agreements (TAA), Manufacturing License Agreements (MLA) and Marketing Licenses.
• When required, develop and manage an FTZ to avoid or delay the application of duties on imports when appropriate, and or an IPR or similar program.
We are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician for a client who are an independent manufacturer and supplier of their products to the foodservice market, whilst also supplying the retail sector. This is an excellent role for someone wanting to join a well-established Maintenance team far away from the highs and lows of the manufacturing sector.
Along with a competitive salary of £41,000 the role of Maintenance Electrician also offers a company pension, plenty of development, training and progression opportunities and over time rates paid at time and a half.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ideally you will be multi-skilled, with both electrical and mechanical experience, however we are interested in Maintenance Engineers with an electrical bias.
- Ideally you will be apprentice trained or have a relevant Engineering qualification with experience in a manufacturing / production environment, FMCG experience would be highly beneficial.
- Project installations
- Diagnosing and rectifying faults
- Improvement works and general repair
- Maintenance within the food manufacturing environment
This role of Maintenance Electrician is commutable from Hinckley, Rugby, Tamworth, Coventry and Leicester.
As a Mechanical Maintenance Technician, you will be joining an established Maintenance Engineering team in this Heavy Industry setting to maintain manufacturing machinery.
This company are a market leader in their field and have been established for over 100 years. This is a Heavy Industry, high volume production environment based in the West Midlands which is commutable from Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall, Cannock, and Birmingham.
- In return, the salary is £40,000 for a 4on / 4off shift pattern
- Paid overtime
- 33 days holiday per year
- Annual bonus
- In the role of Mechanical Maintenance Technician, you will be undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance tasks across the facility that will require you to hold a strong mechanical engineering background including experience of working with Hydraulics.
- You will be completing preventative maintenance checks.
- You will be undertaking welding, fabrication and installation work where necessary.
- You will be working a 4on / 4off Days and Night rotating 12 hr shift pattern
Skills & Experience:
- To be successful in this Mechanical Maintenance Technician role, you will ideally be apprentice trained and will hold an HNC or City & Guilds in Mechanical Engineering or a similar Engineering qualification.
- You will need to have experience in maintaining plant and equipment within a Heavy Industry manufacturing or production environment and will hold welding abilities.
- I would be keen to speak to Engineers who have previous experience within roles such as Maintenance Engineer or Mechanical Engineer.
If you are interested, please submit your CV ASAP.
Probe Technical recruitment is recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join a process environment within the heavy industry. The role holder will be responsible for driving plant availability through ensuring all PPM’s, reactive maintenance, engineering and process improvements are carried out and implemented in a timely manner. You must have experience within environments which include chemical processing, oil refineries, quarrying, recycling, power generation, steel works or within a heavy plant overhaul support organisation.
Requirements for Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Mechanical engineering qualification NVQ Level 3 minimum
- Mechanical engineering qualification desirable
- Process minded with experience within an industrial maintenance role
- General duties will include responding to reactive breakdowns in a timely manner to minimise downtime and ensuring shift handovers and reports are completed effectively and communicated daily.
- The company operate a continental shift pattern of 4 on 4 off days and nights, a competitive salary of £34,000 along with good holiday and pension.
This role is commutable from Peterborough, Boston, Bourne and Grantham.