4 Warwickshire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
A Midland based busy company with a current strong order book into 2021, are seeking an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer with ideally 8 - 10 years exposure of Material Handling moving Machinery Design, with the ability to use both 2D & 3D CAD.
The position will be part of a lively small project team that are responsible for designing and building one-off and bespoke material handling equipment that normally combines both static and moving part machinery and fabrications.
The right candidate will have had recent experience with sheet metal forming and fabrication, structural and machinery design and have a good working knowledge of incorporating motors and moving parts into designs.
The industry sectors supported, vary between Industrial Laundry, Distribution, E-commerce and Automotive and the small project team will get involved in the complete project life cycle of each programme and order.
- Mechanical Design biased – 2D & 3D CAD (Ideally Solidworks, Solid Edge, Inventor or similar)
- 8 – 10 Years’ experience working within a materials handling or bespoke moving machinery background
- A good understanding of mechanical principles and working to set engineering standards
- A good knowledge of manufacturing and assembly techniques with different materials, particularly folded, welded and punched sheet steel.
- A good appreciation of electrical and controls systems within automation to enable collaboration with specialists in these fields (No electrical circuit or control system design is expected from the candidate).
- Some good project engineering ability and good exposure of taking projects from concept through to production.
- Good working experience of Design Quality and Bill of Materials and Design Changes
- A candidate who is generally interested in mechanical engineering
- A good team and project player, who is happy to adapt and support projects
- A strong proactive attitude and self-motivated
- A natural problem solver
- Able to remain focused, professional and calm during demanding and challenging projects
- Willingness to support projects with extra hours when needed
- Someone who works well within a small busy team
- Salary £40,000- £45,000
- Working week 8.30 – 5pm Mon – Thurs & 8.30 – 3.30pm Fri
- (Hours can be 7.30 – 4pm or 9.30 – 6pm if required)
This Financial Accountant role is Part Time – 25 hours per week, and offers an excellent salary, plus benefits package incl; 33 days holiday (Pro-rata), Pension Scheme, Annual Performance Bonus, Genuine Career Development, free parking! You will be working for a global leader and be part of a fabulous supportive team who are proud of the organisation they work for!
As the Financial Accountant - you will be working for a Leading Global Manufacturing organisation, who have an outstanding reputation for Excellence and Quality. They are a true leader in their field!
As the Financial Accountant, your duties will include:
- Preparation of the draft Balance Sheet and Profit and loss accounts
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly financial accounts to be submitted to HO.
- Prep all Balance Sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Budget Analysis
- Cash flow reports
- Bank Reconciliation on a weekly basis.
- Create / input journals
- Control, verify and reconcile assets register to the balance sheet.
- Assist in annual setting of budgets and maintaining budget recs for each directorate.
- Keeping records of P11d benefits
- Analyse and prepare VAT returns
- Prepare weekly/monthly cash flow forecasts
- To ensure all legal obligations relating to payroll, deductions, p11d and P35 submissions are met as required by the Inland Revenue.
I would be very keen to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Financial Accountant
- Experience within a manufacturing environment would be preferred
- AAT qualified or equivalent and studying towards a professional qualification
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Budgets and Financial Ratios
- Experience of SAP Finance modules
- Knowledge of Budgets and Financial Ratios
Benefits package for the Financial Accountant role:
- 33 days Accrued Holiday (Pro Rata)
- Pension - Auto enrolment
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Genuine Career Progression
- Canteen facilities
- Free Parking
HIGH VOLUME MANUFACTURING
This has to be the most exciting opportunity!!!
The products are unique, the benefits available are genuinely, second to none!
If you are a Warehouse Manager, who is looking to join a progressive, busy, inclusive and stable organisation, then look no further.
The Warehouse department will be yours to lead and organise, to ensure that excellent service is delivered to all customers
Benefits for a Warehouse Manager:
- Salary : £35,000 - £40,000
- Generous Pension
- Excellent Bonus
- Superb Prospects
- Other Unique Outstanding Benefits!
Duties of a Warehouse Manager:
- Lead and manage your team
- Support, organise and engage your team
- Recruit and develop the team
- Conduct performance and development appraisals
- Identification of training needs
- Discipline and grievance
- Timekeeping and absence management
- Organise and plan of resources in the Warehouse
- Identification of areas for improvement
- Manage the returns process
- Adjustment of systems to ensure accuracy of data
- Attend weekly, production, stock and quality meetings
- Drive forward continuous improvements
Requirements of a Warehouse Manager:
- Proven Warehouse Management experience
- You will have gained your experience from within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- It would be highly beneficial for you to have worked with WMS JDA Despatcher / Red Prairie
- Good knowledge of 5S Standards
- A strong Man Manager, a natural Leader
- Customer orientated
This is a truly exceptional opportunity, and if you are looking for that next step in your career, look no further.
This business offers unique products, that no-one else does, giving them a very strong position in the marketplace.
They truly believe in developing their staff, hence why the benefits available, are truly, second to none, and the staff retention here, is incredibly high.
Send your CV ASAP.
A PRESTIGIOUS manufacturing organisation in the Birmingham area are looking for an experienced TOOLMAKER.
As a Toolmaker, you will be joining a fast-paced, well respected Manufacturing organisation. Under the guidance of the Toolroom Manager, you will be conducting tooling repairs in order to meet production needs.
If you are a Toolmaker, hoping to join an established, busy organisation, with plenty of new orders, this could be the answer to your prayers.
Benefits for a Toolmaker:
- Salary : £25,000 - £31,000 (Dependant on Experience)
- Paid Overtime
- Early Finish Friday
- Well Established, Busy Organisation
Duties of a Toolmaker:
- Conduct preventative maintenance on exiting tooling
- Attend breakdowns
- Complete Tool reports for refurbishment and improvement plans
- Repairs to jigs and fixtures
- Tooling modifications and refurbishments
- Happy to work Double Day shifts - Monday to Friday
Requirements of a Toolmaker:
- Ideally, you will be Apprentice trained, but this is not essential
- Happy to be flexible to work Double day shifts and Overtime when necessary
- Relevant Toolmaking experience, preferably pressings
- Refurbishment and breakdown exposure
- A friendly disposition, you will be joining a friendly team
This is a wonderful opportunity to join continue your successful career. Send your CV ASAP.