18 Warwickshire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER
£30,000 - £40,000 + COMPANY VEHICLE + COMMISSION + PENSION + BUSY FRIENDLY ORGANISATION
Are you a successful SALES ENGINEER, who is keen to work with a growing, busy varied and fast paced organisation?
This is an engineering company, who have major customers in the automotive, food industry, Power and Utilities.
You will be handed a major KEY ACCOUNT, and you will be given a fantastic opportunity for you to maximise this account to your best ability.
- KEY ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT
- Identification of further business opportunities
- Arrange business meetings
- Promote company services
- Generate sales
- Provide ongoing support to client
- Build long-term relationship
- Maximise existing business accounts
- A level or equivalent, ideally Degree - but experience is readily considered
- You will be a driven, highly motivated and driven dynamic Sales Engineer
- Your experience will have been gained from within the manufacturing / engineering industry sectors
- To be able to demonstrate an understanding of engineering
- Target orientated; results driven
- This is a fast- paced environment, and will suit an energetic, dynamic individual
- An engaging approach
- A natural rapport builder
- Salary - £30,000 - £40,000 - Dependent on Experience
- Company vehicle
- Second to none genuine prospects
- An exciting, growing, fast paced working environment
TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER - commutable from Birmingham, Redditch, Leamington Spa, Northampton, Leicester
If you are looking for an organisation that can offer you longevity, prospects and an enjoyable and varied working environment
Send your CV ASAP.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Lean Manufacturing Engineer to join their friendly team!
My client is looking for a Lean Manufacturing Engineer or CI Engineer from a manufacturing background with just in time (JIT) production.
The successful Lean Manufacturing Engineer will have the following experience:
- Degree Qualified
- Strong understanding of lean techniques
- Proven experience of successful implementation of lean tools
- PC literate
- Around £30-40k DOE
- 25 days + statutory
- Rewards scheme and company discount
- Attendance bonus
- Company bonus
If you are currently a Lean Manufacturing Engineer or CI Engineer looking for a new position do please get in touch ASAP.
A unique opportunity has become available for an experienced Operations Manager to join a well-established manufacturing company in Coventry.
My client is looking for an Operations Manager with strong experience with continuous improvement, from a manufacturing background.
The successful Operations Manager will have the following experience:
- Experience with production planning, continuous improvement and lean manufacturing practices
- Experience managing a large team
- Competent at training staff and implementing KPIs
The package for an Operations Manager:
- £45 - 50k Dependent on Experience
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Weekdays only
- 25 days hol + Bank holidays
- Free Parking on site
- NEST Pension
If you are currently an Operations Manager from a manufacturing environment who is looking for a new opportunity do please send your CV ASAP.
An established Central Midlands based supplier to OEM’s who are about to expand their development and assembly facilities further in 2019 / 2020, are currently seeking Product Engineers to support Interiors Commodities projects. These projects require direct involvement from concept and virtual design, through to eventual sign off for manufacture and assembly.
The Product Engineer will be part of the core team of Engineers and Designers tasked with the Design, Development and Integration of various plastic parts and components that are often finished with a myriad of material options. These projects will often work in conjunction with the end whole vehicle developer, from the concept stage and will often be responsible for managing short notice changes to designs or manufacturing processes from the customer along the way. The positions will be supported by an infrastructure of specialists from Tooling / Process / Validation and Programme Management.
The development of the commodity from the virtual phases will require close liaison and agreement with the customer on program timing, so that good tooling kick off, validation, and optimised design can be achieved.
This is a position that requires a number of skill sets that are biased towards the development or new product creation of a component or part from a Design, Prototype and Design for Manufacture consideration, however the positions also require excellent communication and project engineering abilities to work in close liaison with all relevant parties to ensure a desired project can be achieved and is possible within a determined Timeline, Cost and Spec Proposal. Other consideration such as materials, delivery and assembly factors will also be part of the remit, with the support of leaders from those departments.
Product Engineer (Skills and Experiences Required):
- The right candidate will have at least 3 years recent working experience of Automotive Trim New Product Development / Introduction
- Good Project Engineering exposure within an automotive environment
- Strong knowledge of Plastic Injection Mouldings, A-Surface and Trim Components.
- Ideally knowledge of Design of Pillars, Headliners, Trim, Doors or Seating.
- Good knowledge of Automotive Manufacturing processes
- A good understanding of Methods and Technical skills such as GD&T, DFM/DFA, CAE/FEA, FMEA and DVP&R
- Experience of direct sourcing from suppliers (DSS)
- Some knowledge of generating design concepts and surface development.
These are exciting times within the automotive industry where new technology and production methods and material selection are all jointly as important to achieve the next generation demand for more efficient and intelligent vehicles, so this is a great opportunity for an engineer to have and take ownership of a project/commodity and manage the process from concept through to assembly with input and recommendations throughout the process with customers and internal and external partners.
For more information please forward your latest CV ASAP.
An established Central Midlands based supplier to OEM’s who are about to expand their development and assembly facilities further in 2019 / 2020, are currently seeking a Lead Engineer to support Interiors Commodities projects. These projects require direct involvement from concept and virtual design, through to eventual sign off for manufacture and assembly.
Lead Engineer role purpose:
This position will determine and drive the most appropriate design and engineering solutions for systems/ modules, ensuring that all Product /APQP requirements are covered.
The position will also control the engineering design activity assuring most appropriate application of both direct and contract design resources towards internal & customer requirements, quality, time, feasibility and cost-effective product design outcome.
Liaises with the tooling specialists to ensure that the product design is tooling/plant robust for the vehicle life.
Assures active participation of his engineering teams in the Product Development Team process.
- Engineering budget for his product scope
- Product cost
- Product timing
- Product quality
- See RASIC in GDLS
- Comply with general IAC policies and procedures
The focus of the position will be:
Supervise design and product engineering.
Customer/Supplier/Manufacturing plant liaison.
Ensures that his engineering team drive the following activities:
- Design according customer styling, technical requirements and specifications.
- Design for assembly.
- Design for manufacture.
- Quality functional deployment.
- Finite element analysis data.
- Dimensional variation analysis (In conjunction with DVA specialist).
- Support Tool Timing in conjunction with the tooling group.
- Responsible for the engineering elements of customer part approval (PPAP).
- Support all tool trials & tool sign off
- Ensuring together with development team (PM, design, tooling, quality, testing, launch, purchasing, sales) that the process is robust prior to tool shipment.
- Determine and apply the most appropriate and cost-effective solutions.
- Provide for design resolution as an extension of and in cooperation with the customer engineering team.
- Assures a flawless introduction for New Product Introduction (NPI) position as defined in internal guidelines.
- For model year changes, the Lead Engineer shall support the customer in terms of product development and participate in the plant PDT meetings to ensure that the “Key Elements” of the APQP gate process are completed.
- Support cost estimates in relation to product and process changes, and liaise with Operations, sales, PM to ensure all recoverable costs are specified in the quotation.
- Customer liaison & management
- Support VAVE activities
- Support Program RFQ’s
Lead Engineer (Skills and Experience Required):
- A formal qualification / degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years related experience, preferably in automotive interior design.
- Cradle to grave project experience including process and tool maturation and program launch.
- Experience in surface development desirable.
- Conversant with major CAD systems applicable to automotive design.
- Demonstrated excellent management and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of company product and manufacturing processes.
- Working knowledge of job-related technical skills: GD&T, DFM, DFA, CAE/FEA, CAD, FMEA, DVP&R.
- Fluent English
- Flexible to support projects at various locations in Europe.
These are exciting times within the automotive industry where new technology and production methods and material selection are all jointly as important to achieve the next generation demand for more efficient and intelligent vehicles, so this is a great opportunity for a Lead Engineer to have and take ownership of a programme or large project and manage the process from concept through to assembly, with input and recommendations and guidance throughout the process with customers and internal and external partners.
For more information please forward your latest CV ASAP.
This consulting business is a well-established multi-disciplinary firm, with a diverse workload of schemes, ranging from 1 million – 15 million. They have a vacancy for a project delivery role delivering Structural Engineering designs and managing the production of information for their clients.
Work would be undertaken under the direction of a Structural Director and depending on your level of experience, management of junior engineers may be required. They seek a candidate with experience of design in all materials; concrete, timber and steel, to take a positive lead in delivering a wide range of interesting, varied regional projects.
The role would suit an experienced technical engineer (ideally 3-8 years’ experience) with ambitions to progress your career to an Associate level. Full support will be provided to achieve your potential within a supportive and friendly environment.
Experience of undertaking structural surveys would be an advantage.
A part-time role would be considered for the right candidate.
- Providing detailed technical input and ensuring quality of work output on projects requiring Detailed Structural Engineering Design.
- Report writing.
- To be involved in business development with a focus on the quality and interest of new business.
- Managing projects autonomously.
- To liaise with the client to agree the project specification, the timescale, the fee and the terms of engagement.
- To ensure that the project is undertaken to the specified budget and that all project-related fees and disbursements are accurately recorded and expediently recovered.
Person Specification (you will possess most of these skills):
- Expertise in a range of relevant analytical software packages.
- Recent experience of detailed design for a variety of Structural Projects, with the ability to manage time and work to strict deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to supervise the work of more junior staff and sub-consultants, prepare fee proposals and project manage a commission from start to finish, liaise directly with client and with other consultants/suppliers, to market the company’s expertise and extend the client base.
- Ability to work collaboratively and to lead project-related discussions, use experience from other projects.
- Commitment to producing high quality work and to promoting the reputation of the company.
- Commitment to continuous professional development.
- In possession of, or working towards Chartership of the Institution of Structural Engineers.
- A wide variety of project work, and an interesting workload.
- Significant opportunities within a growing company.
- A competitive salary
- Pension contributions
- High quality mentoring from experienced colleagues, and assistance in delivering workload from able, conscientious junior staff.
Commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Solihull, Rugby, Daventry, Banbury
A leading manufacturing business in Leamington Spa has an exciting permanent opportunity for a Receptionist/Plant Administrator
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9 hours including 30 minute lunch break, Friday: 5 hours
• To be a front of house and represent the Company with internal and external customers.
• To provide reception duties in the plant and support administrative functions to the management team.
• Work on own initiative by planning and organising workload in order to meet deadlines.
• Establish and maintain effective communication systems with internal and external customers.
Management of visitors
Ensure visitor procedures followed
Maintain visitor register and access passes
Distribute PPE to all visitors
Answering calls and forwarding to appropriate department/person
Receive post and other deliveries and distribute as appropriate
Frank and prepare outgoing mail
Arrange courier as required
Travel Booking as per the Company Procedure:
Book hotels, travel and car hire
Book internal meeting rooms
Provide refreshments (tea, coffee, water etc.) as required
Book and maintain cleanliness of pool cars
Maintain stationery and reorder supplies as required
Maintain PPE and reorder as required
Maintain uniform and reorder as required
Provide administration support to the plant manager and other departments as required, e.g. Minutes taking at plant meetings like Red Table, H&S, Deviation Meeting, Rounds
Prepare and reconcile Purchase Orders and invoices
Complete data entry input of daily scrap sheets
Conduct supplementary projects/tasks as directed.
Maintain coffee machine including cleanliness and buying supplies
Stand in for other members of the department as directed.
Remain flexible and reactive to changing operational requirements.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
Experience in a similar role
Good customer service skills
Computer literate on Microsoft Office
£37,00 - £31,000
An immediate requirement has arisen for a Logistics Analyst to join a busy manufacturing organisation.
This is a global Company, with multiple sites worldwide, they are a busy, modern manufacturing company.
- Material planning
- Utilising SAP based MRP for materials as directed
- You will be the point of contact for customers
- Warehouse, deliveries and incoming material control
- Demand management
- External logistics support coordination
- Invoice reconciliation – raw materials only
- Raising supplier non-conformance reports
- Maintain stock accuracy
- It is essential that you have knowledge of MRP / SAP systems, however a good level of experience with similar software is considered
- Logistics and inventory control experience is essential
- You will have gained your experience with a manufacturing environment
- Computer literacy
- You will have previous experience of dealing with demanding customers in a high-pressure environment
Are you ready for your next challenge?
You will be joining an established manufacturing organisation, and you will be supported by a strong management team.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join continue your successful career. Send your CV ASAP.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Area Sales Manager to join an expanding adhesives manufacturer. This is a home-based role with 1 planning day per week in Warwick and some travel to clients involved during the week. This role has huge potential earnings offered for hitting target plus uncapped commission. The ideal candidate will be located in the South East: Derby / Nottingham / Lincoln / Oxford /Surrey or West Sussex.
Requirements of an Area Sales Manager:
- Ideally hold a science-based degree.
- Experience of selling formulated chemical systems.
- Experience building business relationships in new and existing markets.
- As an Area Sales Manager you will be growing business throughout the South East of England
- Direct customer trials and demonstrations.
- Must be self-motivated and results driven.
- Able to increase export sales through new outlets and maintaining current relationships.
Full training in Polyurethane chemistry will be included along with a generous remuneration package.
We are interested to hear from Sales Managers or BD Managers with experience in selling formulated chemical systems.
For more information please send your CV ASAP.
Firmware Engineer (New Product Development)
A fast paced and innovation driven R&D Team in the Coventry area are seeking a new team member to join their Electronic Hardware department. The company have seen fantastic growth over the last 10 years which has been mainly down to research and development and pushing the boundaries of their product ranges to meet the demands of an ever-growing customer base.
Their products are related to safety critical devices that incorporate plastics, hardware electronics and software applications and are marketed and sold within the consumer electronic market sectors.
As a company they are focused to invent and create innovative solutions that consumers want to purchase and to also keep pushing their product development process to maintain a strong reputation and benefits for their customers to keep upgrading their purchases with the latest technology.
The position will be part of a small team reporting to the New Product Development and Technical Directors and will be responsible for the Firmware creation part of the NPD process.
The Firmware Engineer duties will involve and require the following experiences:
- Design and development for the companies Safety Technology range of safety products and systems
- Pre-validation of new designs and product changes prior to release to the validation team
- Working closely with engineers from other disciplines to develop state of the art products
- At least 5 years’ experience of real-time embedded system development in‘C’
- Experience of Software / Firmware design on Microchip PIC and ARM M0/M0+ or similar devices
- Software / Firmware verification
- Understanding of embedded electronics
- Liaising with Hardware Engineers to implement optimal design
- Ideally from a safety critical development background
- MISRA C and the LDRA toolchain
- Micrium OS RTOS and Stacks
- Python and C
- Agile development (JIRA, GitHub)
- Application development for Windows and/or Linux.
- NXP chipsets
- SiLabs chipsets
This would be a great opportunity for an engineer who is either looking for their 2nd career position or for an applicant who is just craving to get into a faster paced innovative working environment.
For more information please send your latest CV ASAP.
My client, a small, friendly manufacturing company based in the Coventry area has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Horizontal Borer to join their sociable team, following a period of company growth. No two days will be the same as this organisation manufacture various parts for multiple industries, keeping the role fresh and interesting.
My client is offering an attractive salary and benefits package to the successful Horizontal Borer:
- Paid overtime up to 6 hours paid at time and a third then 6 hours+ paid at time and a half.
- 32 days Holiday
- Excellent 6% Pension
- Mon-Fri days 7:30-4:30pm shifts
As the successful Horizontal Borer you will have the following skills:
- You will be apprentice trained/time served.
- Experience working within a busy tool room
- Flexibility to work extra hours when necessary
- Experience using a Devlieg Boring machine is ideal however training can be provided.
As a Horizontal Borer you will be manufacturing low volume batches of jigs/fixtures/press tools/gauges/facets as part of a friendly team. The company are looking for versatile candidates who can adapt and cover many aspects within the tool room.
If you think this is the role for you and are currently a time-served Horizontal Borer contact Heidi Lucas.
My client, a small, friendly manufacturing company based in the Coventry area has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Inspector to join their sociable team following a period of recent company growth. No two days will be the same as this organisation manufacture various parts for multiple industries, keeping the role fresh and interesting.
My client is offering an attractive salary and benefits package to the successful Quality Inspector:
- Paid overtime up to 6hours paid at time and a third then 6hours+ paid at time and a half.
- 32 days Holiday
- Excellent 6% Pension
- Mon-Fri days 7:30 - 4:30pm Shifts
As the successful Quality Inspector you will have the following skills:You will be apprentice trained/time served.
- Flexibility to work extra hours when necessary.
- Experience working to ISO9001.
- Calibration skills for various hand inspection tools.
- Experience using a Trimos Vertical Height Gauge would be great however training can be provided.
As a Quality Inspector you will be inspecting low volume batches of jigs/fixtures/press tools/gauges/facets as part of a friendly team.
If you think this is the role for you and are currently a time-served Quality Inspector contact Heidi Lucas.