10 Warwickshire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
SALES MANAGER – BILINGUAL (GERMAN SPEAKERS PREFERRED)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to join an established component manufacturer who have had significant investment by means of acquisition and who are now looking to enter a period of sustained growth.
The business supplies precision engineered components to many different industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Marine, Defence and others. The Sales Manager will be responsible for account management of long-standing OEM accounts as well as the new logo acquisition within the OEM distribution network.
The business unit has a £multi-million turnover based on recurring revenue from existing accounts. Thanks to an acquisition by a $1billion+ turnover organisation they now have a real desire to grow this business. The Sales Manager has an opportunity to be the first new logo focused salesperson in the company and there is real potential to grow a team in the coming months/years.
Benefits for a Sales Manager:
- Salary : £60,000
Responsibilities of the Sales Manager:
- Account management of long-standing accounts
- Business development within the OEM space including the distribution network and supply chain
- Achieving and surpassing personal targets including £multi-million budgets
Skills/Experience needed to be the Sales Manager:
- Demonstrable experience of achieving targets in a similar business development role
- Experience of selling the components into aerospace/automotive OEM market or similar
- High-energy, new logo focused character
- Bilingual – English is required, and German is preferred although other European languages will be considered
Send your CV now to have an informal, exploratory and confidential conversation about this opportunity.
A newly created position to provide comprehensive Management Accountant support to an established group with over 10 entities. Reporting to the Financial Director, this is a hands-on role, suited to an experienced qualified or qualified by experience Management Accountant who can support the the strategic decision making and drive profitability. The ideally candidate will have a manufacturing background and have proven experience in the following areas:
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Costing and Variance Analysis
- Yield Analysis
- Bids and Proposals
- Sage line 50
As Management Accountant you will enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, free parking and a positive work/life balance.
Due to continued growth in our business we are seeking to recruit a Welding and Fabrication Engineer on a day’s shift pattern with hours of work 8am-4pm with plenty of overtime.
Benefits for a Welding and Fabrication Engineer:
- Along with a salary ranging from £26,000 - £32,000, the company offer a pension scheme and excellent holiday.
Responsibilities of our Welding and Fabrication Engineer:
- Executing jobs and tasks to a high standard and specification, consulting blueprints and sketches where appropriate.
- Responding to reactive breakdowns as prioritised by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Assessing equipment, structures, materials and job specification for appropriate welding positions and methods.
- Monitoring equipment for appropriate usage and temperature.
- Implementation of continuous improvement ideas and actions.
- Support building and machine change projects as required.
The Welding and Fabrication Engineer will be required to hold a welding qualification, supported by a qualified welding procedure (WPQR). To be qualified, coded and have experience in shielded metal arc welding (Stick welding), gas tungsten Arc welding (TIG welding) and gas metal arc welding (MIG welding). Have experience also with Flux cored Arc welding experience.
This is just one of the opportunities Probe's Maintenance Division is currently working, if this one is not quite right for you, then please feel free to contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
PROJECT QUALITY ENGINEER
A fantastic position has become available for an experienced Project Quality Engineer.
At the forefront of new technology, and enjoying new launches, a role of Project Quality Engineer has arisen.
This is an outstanding opportunity, an interesting and genuine opportunity for you to utilise your knowledge and to continue to expand your horizons.
- Salary : £51,700 (Base Salary To £45,000 + Car Allowance)
- Income Protection
- 25 Days Holiday
- Flexi Hours
- Large Friendly International Business
- Manage the development quality activities
- Obtain reliable products on time
- Using the validated suppliers to meet customer requirements
- Control Plans
- PPAP submissions
- Validation Plans definition and execution
- Sub-supplier management
- Process validation
- APQP project KPI’s measurement and consolidation
- Ideally educated to Degree standard, though equivalent experience is readily considered
- You will have gained your experience from within high volume manufacturing
- Strong experience in APQP, DFMEA and PFMEA
- Excellent knowledge of PPAP’s
- Control and validation plans
This would suit a self- motivated, pro-active individual, with good organisational and communication skills.
With lots of new business on the horizon, this ensures this role offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer, to continue to develop and grow, within an International organisation.
Send your CV ASAP.
We are a well-respected employer who are seeking to recruit an experienced Electrical Maintenance Technician to join our established team of maintenance technicians .
- We offer a starting salary £40,000
- Paid Overtime at Premium Rates
- Excellent Holiday Entitlement
- Enhanced Contributory Company Pension
- As a Maintenance Technician you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive multi skilled maintenance technician activities across our plant, which will require you to have proven experience of supporting a range of plant and equipment within a manufacturing environment.
- You will ideally be apprentice trained however must hold formal Electrical Maintenance Technician qualifications to either a City & Guilds or NVQ standard.
- You really must hold a true multi skilled maintenance technician with previous experience of supporting plant within either a manufacturing, process or production environment.
The role is commutable from Allesley, Bedworth, Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby & Solihull
1999 - 2019 Celebrating 20 Years of Maintenance Technician Recruitment Excellence
PROJECT QUALITY ENGINEER
HIGH VOLUME MANUFACTURING
£40,000 - £45,000 + CAR ALLOWANCE + PENSION + BONUS + INCOME PROTECTION + LARGE INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION
We have a superb opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer. You would be joining a large International manufacturing organisation, and you will enjoy plenty of support and further development.
They are the market leader, and we are now looking for a Project Quality Engineer to strengthen their Quality team.
Your main responsibility to manage the development of quality activities in order to obtain reliable products on-time, with the required quality.
- Ensure work is performed in accordance with company Quality systems
- Definition of Control Plans
- Validation Plan definition
- Sub-supplier’s management
- Approval status of purchase materials
- Process validation
- Approvals validation
- APQP project KPI’s
- You will have gained your experience from the automotive industry
- Strong knowledge with APQP, DFMEA and PFMEA
- Excellent APQP experience
- This is a projects-based role, and there will be some travel between sites, you will need to be flexible to travel, mainly here in the UK, but occasionally overseas
- Controls Plans
- Strong measurement skills and knowledge of defining and developing gauges
- Exceptional statistical knowledge
- Root cause analysis
- Validation Plans
You will be joining an established manufacturing organisation, and you will be supported by a strong Quality team.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join continue your successful career. Send your CV ASAP.
£50,000 - £60,000 + CAR ALLOWANCE + BONUS + PENSION + EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCTS AND PROSPECTS
A MARVELLOUS opportunity has arisen for an experienced ACCOUNT MANAGER.
They are a global market leader, and they continually keep pace with new technologies and processes. Assured future for their products worldwide.
As their Account Manager, you will be joining a highly prestigious manufacturing organisation, and you will enjoy working with a friendly, proactive and highly supportive team.
- Identification of new business opportunities
- Clarification of specifications
- Acting as a link between the technical and estimating teams
- Determining pricing strategies
- Prepare and submit quotes
- Prepare and present business proposals
- Control all aspects of commercial / pricing / and tooling costs
- Quotation for new tooling costs
- First point of contact for customer concerns
- Assist with annual price negotiations and annual budgets
- Provide support to the Senior Account Manager
- Essential Account Management experience
- To be able to demonstrate a full understanding of commercial, engineering systems and processes
- You will have gained your knowledge from within a fast -paced manufacturing environment
- Good understanding of commercial principles, costings and quotation tools
- To be able to operate in a multi-national working environment
- A professional and confident approach
- Some travel in the UK and overseas is required
- This role would suit a dynamic, energetic, highly motivated Sales professional.
You will be joining an established organisation, and you will enjoy the support of a strong management team.
Send your CV ASAP.
An established Central Midlands based supplier to OEM’s who are about to expand their development and assembly facilities further in 2019 / 2020, are currently seeking Product Engineers to support Interiors Commodities projects. These projects require direct involvement from concept and virtual design, through to eventual sign off for manufacture and assembly.
The Product Engineer will be part of the core team of Engineers and Designers tasked with the Design, Development and Integration of various plastic parts and components that are often finished with a myriad of material options. These projects will often work in conjunction with the end whole vehicle developer, from the concept stage and will often be responsible for managing short notice changes to designs or manufacturing processes from the customer along the way. The positions will be supported by an infrastructure of specialists from Tooling / Process / Validation and Programme Management.
The development of the commodity from the virtual phases will require close liaison and agreement with the customer on program timing, so that good tooling kick off, validation, and optimised design can be achieved.
This is a position that requires a number of skill sets that are biased towards the development or new product creation of a component or part from a Design, Prototype and Design for Manufacture consideration, however the positions also require excellent communication and project engineering abilities to work in close liaison with all relevant parties to ensure a desired project can be achieved and is possible within a determined Timeline, Cost and Spec Proposal. Other consideration such as materials, delivery and assembly factors will also be part of the remit, with the support of leaders from those departments.
Product Engineer (Skills and Experiences Required):
- The right candidate will have at least 3 years recent working experience of Automotive Trim New Product Development / Introduction
- Good Project Engineering exposure within an automotive environment
- Strong knowledge of Plastic Injection Mouldings, A-Surface and Trim Components.
- Ideally knowledge of Design of Pillars, Headliners, Trim, Doors or Seating.
- Good knowledge of Automotive Manufacturing processes
- A good understanding of Methods and Technical skills such as GD&T, DFM/DFA, CAE/FEA, FMEA and DVP&R
- Experience of direct sourcing from suppliers (DSS)
- Some knowledge of generating design concepts and surface development.
These are exciting times within the automotive industry where new technology and production methods and material selection are all jointly as important to achieve the next generation demand for more efficient and intelligent vehicles, so this is a great opportunity for an engineer to have and take ownership of a project/commodity and manage the process from concept through to assembly with input and recommendations throughout the process with customers and internal and external partners.
For more information please forward your latest CV ASAP.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Area Sales Manager to join an expanding adhesives manufacturer. This is a home-based role with 1 planning day per week in Warwick and some travel to clients involved during the week. This role has huge potential earnings offered for hitting target plus uncapped commission. The ideal candidate will be located in the South East: Derby / Nottingham / Lincoln / Oxford / Surrey or West Sussex.
Benefits of an Area Sales Manager:
- Salary : £40,000 (Plus Uncapped Commission)
- 22 Days plus Bank Holidays
- Ability to Organise Own Diary
Requirements of an Area Sales Manager:
- Ideally hold a science-based degree.
- Experience of selling formulated chemical systems.
- Experience building business relationships in new and existing markets.
Duties of an Area Sales Manager:
- As an Area Sales Manager you will be growing business throughout the South East of England
- Direct customer trials and demonstrations.
- Must be self-motivated and results driven.
- Able to increase export sales through new outlets and maintaining current relationships.
Full training in Polyurethane chemistry will be included along with a generous remuneration package.
We are interested to hear from Sales Managers or BD Managers with experience in selling formulated chemical systems.
For more info please send your CV ASAP.
We are a well-respected employer who are seeking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our large and established maintenance team.
- We offer a starting salary £38,000 Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Company Pension & Enhanced Company Sick Pay.
- Working in a team of Maintenance Technicians on shift you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive multi skilled maintenance technician activities across our plant.
- You will ideally be apprentice trained however must hold either formal Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance Technician qualifications in your chosen discipline, with preference given to candidates who hold qualifications in BOTH disciplines.
- You really must hold a true multi skilled maintenance technician ability to succeed in the role and have a proven background in supporting plant and equipment within either a manufacturing, production or process plant environment.
The role is commutable from Allesley, Bedworth, Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby & Solihull
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Technician Recruitment Excellence