3 Oxfordshire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
This business is a leading provider of vehicle adaptations. As part of their ambitious growth strategy, they have an excellent opportunity for a dynamic self-starting Branch Manager / Service Manager to develop their newly acquired business.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record of growing a business within a similar role and have strong leadership and people development skills which will be used to lead your team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Deliver excellent customer satisfaction levels
- Ensure Health and Safety standards and practices are maintained
- Grow the business through the development of relationships with existing customers, Car dealerships and Partners
- Lead, mentor and manage the branch team
- Provide product demonstrations to customers
- Ensure company values, processes and procedures are adhered to
- 3 Years + as a Branch Manager / Service Manager
- Any experience with vehicle adaptions / mobility equipment or Automotive would be highly advantageous
- IT literate and competent in using the MS Office Suite
- Commercially astute, results driven & customer service focussed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Skilled at building and maintaining effective working relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Possess a logical approach to problem solving
- Experienced in dealing with the general public
- Valid driver’s licence
- A natural leader with the ability to manage and mentor staff to achieve targets
Package and Hours:
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000, OTE circa £40,000
- Hours - 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday - Friday
- Benefits - Auto Enrol Pension Scheme, 23 days holiday plus statutory
Commutable from Oxford, Banbury, Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Leamington Spa.
This Regional HR Advisor role offers an excellent basic salary, plus Company Car, plus a great benefits package incl; Bonus Up to 6% per year - 33 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols) Pension Scheme, Child care Vouchers.
As the Regional HR Advisor - you will be working for the world’s largest producer of products for the construction industry, with a Global client base!
As the Regional HR Advisor your duties will include:
- To provide generalist advice and guidance in line with employment law and business policy, to develop a partnership approach with managers to ensure operational objectives are met through employee development, performance management, robust recruitment and continuous improvement and that closely supports the overall aim of the HR Agenda.
- Analyse statistical and data trends for the business.
- Be a champion for change and help drive the business through any periods of change.
- Responsible for all ER issues within the region, escalating for support and guidance as required.
- To assist the Site Management Teams in advising managers on implementing changes to organisational structures.
- Work with senior managers to lead and influence change at a strategic level.
- Proactively help to manage & reduce absence in line with Company Policy.
- To analyse and interpret management information to support managers in performance management, sickness absence, retention etc.
- Work closely with Resourcing and line managers to ensure that the company recruitment policy is being adhered to always, attend any appropriate interviews.
- Monitor retention statistics and provide proposals to reduce turnover where appropriate.
- Prepare & deliver new starter inductions.
- To pragmatically assess options and advise and support managers in the preparation of case information for presentation at disciplinary, grievance, capability and attendance hearings and appeals.
- To develop and promote good relationships and partnership working with local and full trade union officers / representatives.
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience Preferably as a Regional HR Advisor or similar.
- Must have experience managing HR related issues across multiple sites in multiple locations.
- Must have experience in HR within manufacturing or a similar industry.
- Good working knowledge of employment law
- Effective prioritisation & time management
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Confident & skilled communicator (verbal & written)
- Experience within the manufacturing or construction industry would be highly beneficial
Benefits package for the Payroll Administrator:
- Company Car
- Home Based!
- 33 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- Bonus up to 6%
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please contact send your CV ASAP.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an additional Supplier Quality Engineer to be part of an exciting, new project launching within a well-established organisation.
An organisation who take quality exceptionally seriously and recognise the importance of this function in the end delivery to customers. They are seeking an experienced Supplier Quality Engineer to manage the plants Quality function with the aim to improve the quality inline with the sites targets.
I am keen to speak with experienced Supplier Quality Engineers, Quality Engineers or PPAP Engineers who are seeking a new opportunity to be part of growing organisation.
The Supplier Quality Engineer will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the management and development of the plant SQA function
- Management and development of supplier partnerships – communication and feedback of performance
- Managing the introduction of new bought-out parts with the support of the Quality Team
- Managing the APQP, PPAP, 8Ds containment and validation of the parts subject to problem solving activities
- Managing the supplier progress plans in co-operation with the plant buyers
- Closing quality problem and product specific audits
- Updating good incoming inspection and measurement instructions
Skills & Experience:
The Supplier Quality Engineer will have:
- A degree in engineering with a specialism in quality
- At least 3years’ experience as a SQA in an industrial environment
- Experience working as part of a quality team / function with excellent communication skills
The successful Supplier Quality Engineer will work Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm
33 days holiday - inclusive of bank holidays
This role is commutable from Coventry, Banbury, Birmingham, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Stratford Upon Avon and surrounding areas.
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.