5 Northamptonshire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
An EXCITING OPPORTUNITY has become available for an ENTHUSIASTIC CNC Miller / Turner to join a LONGSTANDING company in Northampton.
My client is looking for a CNC Operator / Programmer with Milling and Turning experience to work within their team. They are willing to offer training for the right candidate.
The successful CNC Miller / Turner will have the following experience:
- Experience in CNC milling/turning is a must.
- Programming experience is ideal but training is available
- Good time keeping and attendance (there is a bonus paid out for attendance.)
- Experience with FANUC controls is ideal but not a deal breaker
- £12.00 - £15.00 p/h
- Attendance Bonus
- Paid overtime (1 1/3)
- Free parking
- 22 Days +BH
Please apply if you think this role is for you by sending your CV ASAP.
A vacancy, reporting to the Development Manager has arisen in the R&D department for an experienced Electrical Approvals Engineer, with an engineering bias.
This is a great opportunity within clients centre of excellence, which is privately owned, with operations in 20 countries.
They currently have a number of patents and world first and are committed to continuous product development on a concurrent engineering basis.
Familiarity with either pressure vessels, process pipelines, pumps, valves, heat exchangers would be an advantage.
Alternative industries will be considered.
Preparation of documentation, testing and project management of all electrical approvals with various international agencies including:
- Hazardous area approvals e.g. ATEX, IECEx, cFMus
- Electrical approvals e.g. LVD
Work in cooperation with Electrical Approvals Engineers within the rest of the group as required for joint development projects.
Support a team with the approval process including:
- Safety approved systems (SIL)
Wide ranging support to the R&D department in the research, testing and development of clients products.
- Minimum of a Degree in a relevant engineering subject from an accredited University or substantial experience in lieu
- Experience in the hazardous area approvals process for electrical equipment according to ATEX, FM, CSA, IECEx and NEPSI requirements is desirable – though experience in other areas of electrical standards compliance may be applicable
- Good working knowledge of the relevant standards
- Relevant industry knowledge advantageous
- Knowledge of EMC approvals process would be advantageous
- EU passport and willingness to travel occasionally
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work in a highly organized and logical manner under minimum supervision within a multi-disciplined team
- Strong attention to detail - especially in documentation, standards and testing
- Willingness to take responsibility for approvals and their content
- Ability to multi-task and manage approval projects
Salary / Package:
- Circa £40,000, dependant on experience
- Bonus £5,000 per year
- Free life assurance
- Private medical insurance
Commutable from Milton Keynes, Leicester, Peterborough, Rugby, Kettering, Corby, Wellingborough, Banbury, Market Harborough, St Neots
This business is a rapidly growing reputable company with over 30 years of experience, with three offices in the UK.
They are specialists in construction projects with an ever-increasing scale and complexity nationwide. They have established a broad client base with projects ranging from small residential properties through to vast commercial developments.
They offer civil and structural engineering expertise, ground investigation, health and safety services and building surveying as well as other specialised services and consulting support.
- Produce drawings for building structures in all structural materials including steel, concrete, masonry and timber as well as sub structure drainage, external works and highways
- Liaise with structural engineers, clients, architects and sub-contractors on all drawing matters
- Minimum of 2 GCSEs including English and Maths
- City & Guilds qualification in AutoCAD or HNC/HND Building Studies
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Experience in Revit and detailing of reinforced concrete would be an advantage but is not essential
- Salary is negotiable dependant on experience
Commutable from Milton Keynes, Coventry, Kettering, Rugby, Bedford, Corby
We have a great opportunity for a Maintenance Electrician to join our large, International heavy industry client based in Corby. You will be joining an established, large maintenance team on a rotating Days, Afternoons and Night shift pattern. In the role of Maintenance Electrician, you will be undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance tasks to plant machinery across the facility as part of a large Engineering team. Electrically qualified ideally to HNC or Electrical Apprenticeship, you will need to demonstrate a good grounding in electrical fault finding and repair, circuitry schematics, and electrical drives. My client will also look at Electrical Craft Engineers, Electricians and Electrical Craftsperson.
Some duties may include:
- Provide engineering expertise & advise in order to diagnose and correct complex faults in the manufacturing process equipment.
- Develop expertise and keep up to date in maintenance techniques and equipment development applicable to a heavy manufacturing environment by self-study and attendance on appropriate courses.
- Provide comprehensive reports on breakdowns, repairs and related engineering activities where appropriate recommending improvements to equipment or systems.
- Where necessary to provide cover for shift specialists.
- Be specifically familiar with many modern-day electrical systems including PLC’s, Drives, AC & DC motor circuitry and be able to read and interpret electrical wiring and schematic drawings.
- A market competitive salary
- 35 days holidays per annum (may vary if on shift pattern)
- Quarterly Bonus – subject to business performance
- One of the UK’s leading defined contribution pension schemes (10% employer contribution / 6% employee contribution)
- Annual Pay Review
- Employee discount scheme
This role is commutable from Leicester, Peterborough, Corby, Kettering and Northampton.
An experienced Technical Sales professional is required to generate and grow the business and represent the commercial and technical interests of the precision component division of a market leading business.
This role is UK (home) based.
Hours- 37 per week
Responsibilities of theTechnical Sales/ Key Account Manager
- Monitor market demand and help develop sales strategy.
- Generate new customers and maintain and grow exiting customers.
- Conduct technical/commercial discussions with customers at all levels and present seminars when required.
- Work in conjunction with all other departments and liaise with colleagues both nationally and internationally
- Generate and follow up quotations
- Monitor competitors technical and commercial activities and strategies and report in appropriate detail, in particular where these could adversely affect the Company’s business.
- To prepare and agree with theSales Manager and MD,annualorder intake budgets or any such financial dataas and when required. Issuemonthly rolling order forecast revisions for the Department in accordance with Company practice
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Capabilities of the Technical Sales/ Key Account Manager
- Ideally educated to degree level in Engineering, Material discipline
- Ideally from technical / engineering environment used to selling to industry
Benefits of theTechnical Sales/ Key Account Manager-
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Bonus scheme