6 Lincolnshire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Probe Technical Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to provide customer support on a range of the companies’ machines worldwide. You will conduct installations, commissioning, training, and fault finding on the range of equipment the company provides. This role will involve travel all around the world and work at the factory also, and this will be a customer facing role.
Requirements of a Service Engineer:
You must hold a recognised apprentice trained Electrical qualifications (HNC/D or equivalent) and ideally hold some basic Mechanical skills. Background in automation and packaging equipment is desirable. Some duties for this role may include:
- Understand and experience of fault diagnosis covering Electrical, Mechanical and Electronic disciplines on packaging machines.
- Work on a range of PLC control systems.
- Product development assistance.
- Installation and commissioning of the full range of equipment.
- Promoting sales of spare parts and upgrades.
- You may be required to work away from home for extended periods all over the world, and work based at the site.
Benefits for a Service Engineer:
- A competitive salary of £37,000
- Company Pension
- 25 Days Holiday plus Statutory Bank holidays
- Other staff benefits.
The role for a Service Engineer is commutable from Lincoln, Worksop, Doncaster and Gainsborough.
Probe Technical Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician for a specialist company within food. As an Electrician you will be required to carry out general panel fitting work, wiring of PLC’s, variable speed drives, and servo motors.
Requirements of a Maintenance Electrician:
You must hold a recognised apprentice trained Electrical qualifications and ideally hold some basic Mechanical skills. Background in automation and packaging equipment is desirable along with holding 17th edition wiring regulations. Some duties for this role may include:
- Building control panels and electrically assemble complex machinery.
- Work to electrical drawings and correct and update as necessary.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as hand and power tools, measuring devices, and test equipment.
- Include a competitive salary of £28,000, company pension, 25 days holiday plus statutory Bank holidays and other staff benefits.
The role for a Maintenance Electrician is commutable from Lincoln, Worksop, Doncaster and Gainsborough.
The business has a long, rich history and is renowned for the supply of the highest quality machines. The Company has an enviable reputation and a worldwide Blue-Chip customer base.
They design and manufacture a wide range of new machinery from raw materials all the way through to the packaging of the product. Supplying single machines, full lines, or bespoke machinery, from their new purpose-built factory.
As part of this the ongoing growth strategy, they are recruiting for an experienced Proposals Engineer based in Lincolnshire to join their innovative Packaging solutions company.
- Working closely with their concept and estimation engineers, you’ll play a pivotal role in creating sales proposals ensuring the business remains a market leader in providing Packaging automation solutions to new and existing customers.
- As part of your day-to-day work, you’ll prepare compelling proposals that’ll improve the win probability of their sales pitches.
- They need a Proposals Engineer who can highlight the key features and benefits of their offer, as well as ensuring all customer requirements have been addressed and responded to in the proposals.
- Making sure their proposals are all written consistently with the cost estimates will also be under your remit.
- To help win proposals, creating drawings and graphics – including 3D CAD images and 2D layout drawings – to illustrate their bespoke automation solution will be high on your agenda.
- The Proposals Engineer will also be able to build great relationships within the wider sales team, working daily with the sales, mechanical, electrical and controls engineering units.
- You will have experience within industrial Packaging, food or confectionery machinery and automation systems with sound engineering background – preferably in mechanical engineering and possessing an understanding of the controls and electrical aspects.
- You’ll also have the ability to express non, or partial compliances to minimise the potential for customer rejection of any proposal.
- You’ll be an efficient operator on Microsoft computer packages, in particular Word, and confidently be able to use graphics illustration packages.
- Having experience of Inventor or AutoCAD is desirable, however a working knowledge of Solidworks is acceptable.
- They’re looking for a Proposals Engineer who will happily work on their own or as part of a team, and not be afraid to share your thoughts and ideas on any problems that may arise.
Commutable from Doncaster, Rotherham, Sheffield, Lincoln, Scunthorpe, Worksop, Mansfield
We are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Technician) to join a company who are an engineering solution provider. The ideal candidate must have 3+ years of mechanical experience in an industrial, manufacturing or military environment.
- Safely and efficiently troubleshoot, repair, maintain and install equipment in compliance with all plant policies and procedures with the highest standards of workmanship and professionalism
- Experience working with machinery and mechanical equipment such as: motors, pneumatic/hydraulic components, steam systems and production equipment; as well as experience reading diagrams, sketches, operation manuals and manufacturers specifications
- Using hand tools, power tools, precision-measuring and testing instruments
- Respond to all maintenance issues throughout the plant and perform other duties as required
- Introduction and installation of new equipment.
Skills and Requirements for Maintenance Engineer:
You must be a time served Mechanical Engineer, electrical knowledge an advantage and must be willing to maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
- Experience with pressurised systems, steam, welding, hydraulics, pneumatics and fabrication
- Experience maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and working with PLC’s, HMI’s, A/C & D/C motors, drives, encoders, resolvers, control systems, bearings, gearboxes, drive systems etc.
- Must be able to read maintenance schematics / blueprints
- Experience diagnosing mechanical systems using various tools
Benefits for a Maintenance Engineer:
- Overtime available most weekends
- Holidays: 25 plus bank holidays (maintenance usually work Easter weekend but get holidays back plus overtime rates)
- Pension: Matches up to 8%
- Life assurance: 2 x salary or 4x if in pension plan
This role is commutable from Grantham, Lincoln, Newark on Trent and Scunthorpe
Probe Technical recruitment is recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join a process environment within the heavy industry. The role holder will be responsible for driving plant availability through ensuring all PPM’s, reactive maintenance, engineering and process improvements are carried out and implemented in a timely manner. You must have experience within environments which include chemical processing, oil refineries, quarrying, recycling, power generation, steel works or within a heavy plant overhaul support organisation.
Requirements for Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Mechanical engineering qualification NVQ Level 3 minimum
- Mechanical engineering qualification desirable
- Process minded with experience within an industrial maintenance role
- General duties will include responding to reactive breakdowns in a timely manner to minimise downtime and ensuring shift handovers and reports are completed effectively and communicated daily.
- The company operate a continental shift pattern of 4 on 4 off days and nights, a competitive salary of £34,000 along with good holiday and pension.
This role is commutable from Peterborough, Boston, Bourne and Grantham.
Probe Technical Recruitment is recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Electrician to join a company within the food industry. You will be part of a multi-disciplined team to carry out first line maintenance tasks and improvements on equipment throughout the factory efficiently and effectively to enable maintenance targets to be met.
- To complete designated tasks efficiently to the highest standard.
- Consider cost implications when carrying out designated tasks to minimise wasted time, materials and costs.
- Work closely with the Maintenance Planner/Shift Engineering Manager to ensure the smooth execution of both day-to-day maintenance tasks and shutdown work.
- Ensure the upkeep and reliability of all plant and equipment in your designated area by feeding back requirements to the Planner/SEM.
- To be successful in your role you will ideally need experience in working within a Maintenance Department especially a food manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of an Apprenticeship/ NVQ/ HNC or City & Guilds Part 3 in Electrical Engineering or trained Electrically.
- Not only do the company offer a continental shift pattern of 2 days 2 nights 4 off, but they also offer Death in service, enrolment into a medical scheme, double employees’ contribution up to 12%, and excellent holiday.
We will also be interested in talking to Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineers or Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers.
The role is commutable from Peterborough, Melton Mowbray, Newark on Trent and Grantham.