We always welcome Feedback from users of this site so if you have a comment you would like to make then please post it here and provide us with some contact information in case we would like to discuss this further with you.
This Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer role is based at a successful and expanding Manufacturing organization in Telford.
Due to expansion you will be joining a growing maintenance team to undertake planned and reactive Maintenance within this leading Manufacturing organization.
In return you will receive a salary of £33,000 and will be joining a modern and highly successful Organisation going through an exciting period of growth.
- In this Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer role you will be undertaking preventative and reactive Maintenance on plant machinery in this modern and successful Manufacturing organization.
- You will be joining a growing team and will be working alternating 12 hour Day and Night shifts over a 4on / 4off shift rota.
The Skills Required:
- To be considered for this Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer position you will need to hold a relevant Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds / NVQ and will ideally be Apprentice trained.
- You will need to be Multiskilled with an Electrical bias and this role requires you to have a relevant experience supporting plant machinery in a Maintenance role.
- I would be keen to speak to candidates who have experience within roles such as Technician, Engineer, or Electrical Maintenance who have experience supporting machinery within the Powder coating process.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV or, if you would like some more information regarding this exciting opportunity please contact Nickie Heath at Probe on 0121 321 4311 for an informal chat.
The company has always had the vision that society and global communities should be able to develop for themselves, and future generations. By providing the tools, they are ensuring that anything is possible.
Are you an experienced HSE Officer wanting to work in a developing and evolving global organisation???
Are you looking for that next challenge??
Then this is the position for you!!!!
The successful HSE Officer will be entitled to:
- £30,000 - £37,000 per annum
- 2 x bonus per year, depending on individual performance and company performance
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays), these will rise with length of service
- Life Assurance 4 x annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite car parking
- Cash Healthcare Plan after 6 months of service
- Subsidised canteen onsite
The HSE Officer is responsible for ensuring that all policies, procedures and legal requirements are implemented, updated and adhered to as well as:
- Provide a professional Environmental, Health & Safety service and promote awareness throughout the business
- Ensure the KPIs are measured and improved
- Ensure all company policies are compliant with the legislation and provide guidance to employees
- Ensure accordance and compliance with ISO 14001
- Provide any recommendations for improvement
- Ensure appropriate H&S training is given to any visitors & / contractors
- Ensure all risk assessments are conducted and provide support in completing them
- Ensure COSH data sheets are in place and up to date
The HSE Officer will have:
- A ISOH / NEBOSH qualification
- Be an ISO 14001 auditor
- Qualified First Aider / First Aider Trainer
- An eye for detail and to be self-motivated
- Strong communication across all levels of the business
I would be keen to speak with QHSE Officers, HSE Officers, HSE Coordinators, HSE Managers or any other similar role.
This position is commutable from Telford, Shropshire, Wolverhampton, Cannock, Shrewsbury and surrounding areas.
This is an exciting position for the ideal candidate to thrive and be a part of the continued develop the growth of the business as well their career. The HSE Officer will hit the ground running and be a part of the innovative organisation, growing year on year within this industry.
To apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.
At last! A genuine opportunity for a Quality Engineer, this is an immediate vacancy, and opportunity to interview and appoint NOW.
A busy manufacturing organisation have new orders on board and now have a need for a Quality Engineer to help strengthen the Quality department.
This is a well- established organisation, a high- volume production environment and as the Quality Engineer, you will be tasked with maintaining the Quality system.
- Salary : £35,000
- Good Holidays
- New Orders
- Busy Working Environment
- Friendly Workplace
- Stability and Prospects
- Maintain Quality system
- Investigate all quality issues, supplier and customer
- Lead root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions
- Problem solving
- Support of certification processes
- Internal auditing for both IATF
- Conduct internal IATF and process audits
- Coordinate and manage engineering change process
- Responsibility for presenting PPAP PSW sign off with customers and suppliers
- Control and manage annual testing schedule
- Mange non-conforming parts / supplier rejects
- APQP processes
- Internal PPM improvements
- 8D resolution
- Control and manage the calibration schedule
- Monitor scrap and scrap reductions
- HNC or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience of management of Quality Systems
- Strong knowledge of 8D and 5 Why analysis
- It would be beneficial if you have exposure to EH&S ISO 45001
- IATF Auditing
- You will have gained your experience from within a high- volume manufacturing environment
This would suit a friendly, ambitious and motivated Quality Engineer. This company is able to appoint NOW. There will be no delays with interviews and decisions.
Send your CV ASAP.
Are you an experienced Certification Assistant looking for a new challenge within an established, growing organisation???
Enjoy a Challenge????
Are organised and thrive within a team environment??
Have experience with certifications and standards??
This is the position for you!!!
A growing organisation who pride themselves at being the forefront of their market. They are a family friendly company who look after their staff and work closely to fulfil customers requirements. They are seeking potentially two Certification Assistants to join their team as an addition to support the growth and continue to increase their presence.
They have grown an impressive 39% in 2019 and anticipate this growth to continue.
- 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
- 24 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Onsite Parking
- Training and Development
- Salary Review after initial 3 month Probation Period
The Certification Assistant will be responsible for:
- Checking incoming certification from suppliers
- Raise test certification in line with the customer requirements
- Being organised with supplier approval documentation and heat treatment records
- Maintain the daily despatch lists and prioritise those within
Skills & Experience:
The successful Certification Assistant will have:
- Experience within a manufacturing and engineering environment
- Experience with Word & Excel
- Good level of computer skills
I would be keen to speak with candidates who have experience as a quality Auditor, Certification Engineer, certification assistant or similar roles.
This role is commutable from Telford, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Shropshire, Walsall, Cannock Shrewsbury, Willenhall and surrounding areas
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.
Due to structured growth we are seeking to recruit a proven Senior Instrumentation Technician to join our established engineering team.
Benefits for a Senior Instrumentation Technician:
- Starting Salary : £40,000
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Company Paid Illness Cover
- Paid Holiday
- Job Security
- A pretty unique working culture with an employer who genuinely understands the need for a healthy work / life balance.
Duties of a Senior Instrumentation Technician:
- Working days, as a Senior Instrumentation Technician you will be required to undertake instrumentation projects from concept through to final commissioning. Working with a wide range of pressure, temperature, flow metering instruments and safety systems throughout our plant.
- Alongside your instrumentation technician skills, you will also be required to work with CAD in creating and modifying P&ID drawings.
Requirements of a Senior Instrumentation Technician:
- You must have gained your instrumentation technician experience within a process orientated environment, be apprentice trained and qualified ideally to an HND standard.
The role is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Wednesbury, West Bromwich & Oldbury
1999 - 2019 Celebrating 20 Years of Maintenance Engineering Recruitment Excellence
Are you a Production Planner who is planning your next career move? Then look no further!
One of our best clients are looking for a talented and ambitious Production Planner to join their team.
This organisation really has a family feel to it despite being a large organisation, they are the leaders in what they do and are looking to add a production planner due to a member of the team moving departments.
- Competitive Pension
- Days role - 08:00 - 4:15 + Early Finish on a Friday
- 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Secure position within a large business which is constantly expanding
- Be part of a great team
- Supportive Environment
- As production planner you will be responsible for the maximizing their production capabilities
- This role will require you to plan production, materials and equipment in order to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Ensure production is scheduled to meet deadlines
- Liaise with all departments and Team Leaders
- As Production Planner you will require previous experience in a similar role such as Materials Controller, Materials Planner, Production Controller
- You will have had experience with MRP and ERP systems
- You will have Knowledge or experience within an manufacturing environment
- As Production Planner you will be strong with Excel
This vacancy is commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Stoke, Wigan, Warrington, Crewe, Rochdale, Stockport, Chester and other surrounding areas
Please feel free to have a confidential chat on the details below. What are you waiting for?
Who We Are
Probe UK is a leading technical engineering recruitment consultancy that specialises in all aspects of the engineering sector. From aeronautical and automotive engineering to precision engineering, manufacturing and technical designers, we have worked for clients from all spectrums of the engineering and design industry in sourcing the perfect candidates.
Probe provided me with valuable assistance and advice when I was searching for a new role. It was a pleasure working with them, I cannot recommend them highly enough. I found their approach honest, reliable and he totally understood what I was looking for, something which isn't always the case with recruiters. I would not hesitate to contact Probe in the future if my circumstances changed