3 Lincolnshire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
We are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Technician) to join a company who are an engineering solution provider. The ideal candidate must have 3+ years of mechanical experience in an industrial, manufacturing or military environment.
- Safely and efficiently troubleshoot, repair, maintain and install equipment in compliance with all plant policies and procedures with the highest standards of workmanship and professionalism
- Experience working with machinery and mechanical equipment such as: motors, pneumatic/hydraulic components, steam systems and production equipment; as well as experience reading diagrams, sketches, operation manuals and manufacturers specifications
- Using hand tools, power tools, precision-measuring and testing instruments
- Respond to all maintenance issues throughout the plant and perform other duties as required
- Introduction and installation of new equipment.
- Multi-tasking between projects and self-prioritization as required.
- Assistance in providing solutions to health and safety issues.
- CMM system management and sign off.
- Risk assessment take 5 and permit implementation.
- Mentoring of apprentices and trainees.
Skills and Requirements for Maintenance Engineer:
You must be a time served Mechanical Engineer, electrical knowledge an advantage and must be willing to maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
- Experience with pressurised systems, steam, welding, hydraulics, pneumatics and fabrication
- Experience maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and working with PLC’s, HMI’s, A/C & D/C motors, drives, encoders, resolvers, control systems, bearings, gearboxes, drive systems etc.
- Must be able to read maintenance schematics / blueprints
- Experience diagnosing mechanical systems using various tools
- Must be willing to work in high or confined spaces
- Ability to use computer-based systems and software
Benefits for a Maintenance Engineer:
- Overtime available most weekends
- Holidays: 25 plus bank holidays (maintenance usually work Easter weekend but get holidays back plus overtime rates)
- Pension: Matches up to 8%
- Life assurance: 2 x salary or 4x if in pension plan
This role is commutable from Grantham, Lincoln, Newark on Trent and Scunthorpe
Probe Technical recruitment is recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join a process environment within the heavy industry. The role holder will be responsible for driving plant availability through ensuring all PPM’s, reactive maintenance, engineering and process improvements are carried out and implemented in a timely manner. You must have experience within environments which include chemical processing, oil refineries, quarrying, recycling, power generation, steel works or within a heavy plant overhaul support organisation.
Requirements for Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Mechanical engineering qualification NVQ Level 3 minimum
- Mechanical engineering qualification desirable
- Process minded with experience within an industrial maintenance role
- General duties will include responding to reactive breakdowns in a timely manner to minimise downtime and ensuring shift handovers and reports are completed effectively and communicated daily.
- The company operate a continental shift pattern of 4 on 4 off days and nights, a competitive salary of £34,000 along with good holiday and pension.
This role is commutable from Peterborough, Boston, Bourne and Grantham.
Probe Technical Recruitment is recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Electrician to join a company within the FMCG industry. You will be part of a multi-disciplined team to carry out first line maintenance tasks and improvements on equipment throughout the factory efficiently and effectively to enable maintenance targets to be met.
- To complete designated tasks efficiently to the highest standard.
- Consider cost implications when carrying out designated tasks to minimise wasted time, materials and costs.
- Work closely with the Maintenance Planner/Shift Engineering Manager to ensure the smooth execution of both day-to-day maintenance tasks and shutdown work.
- Ensure the upkeep and reliability of all plant and equipment in your designated area by feeding back requirements to the Planner/SEM.
- To be successful in your role you will ideally need experience in working within a Maintenance Department especially a food manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of an Apprenticeship/ NVQ/ HNC or City & Guilds Part 3 in Electrical Engineering or trained Electrically.
- Not only do the company offer a continental shift pattern, but they also offer Death in service, enrolment into a medical scheme, double employees’ contribution up to 12%, and excellent holiday.
We will also be interested in talking to Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineers or Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers.
The role is commutable from Peterborough, Melton Mowbray, Newark on Trent and Grantham.