5 Lincolnshire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Probe Technical Recruitment is recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Team Leader (Electrical) to join a heavy manufacturing environment which are a number 1 producer of their product. You will assist in all Maintenance activities on site and will help ensure that factory production budgets are met.
- Weekly Paid Annual Salary of £37,000
- Sociable Hours of Work: 7.00am - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday (with the flexibility to work overtime as and when required)
- 25 + 8 Days Holiday
- Company Pension
Duties for Maintenance Team Leader:
- Install and or maintain all electrical & electro-mechanical plant or machinery in line with Company requirements
- Operate a preventative electrical maintenance system to ensure that the plant & machinery are in good working order
- Fault find and repair any electrical or electro-mechanical related problems on the plant or equipment
- Program all Siemens & other PLC equipment
- Order and collect spares and electrical materials for new and existing plant in keeping with the required standards
Requirements for Maintenance Team Leader:
- 17th / 18th edition qualified
- Leadership Experience
- Apprentice trained in a relevant electrical maintenance qualification, ideally ONC / BTEC / HNC / BTEC level
- An understanding of programming and problem solving on PLC systems (Siemens / Omron)
- An appreciation of FMCG / production line experience
- IOSH managing safely is desirable
We will also be interested in talking to Maintenance Supervisors, Team Leaders, and Maintenance Managers with an Electrical Bias.
Are you an experienced Quality Manager looking for a challenge? An exciting opportunity has arisen at a leading World Class Manufacturer that is expanding and opening a new facility.
The large family owned business with greater than 120 employees and low staff turnover, is looking for a Quality Manager to design, deliver and maintain a continuous improvement programme which will be implemented business wide to support the continued growth of the business.
The Quality Manager will be a strong communicator, with an ability to influence, educate and maintain a high-quality culture whilst upholding the existing reputation of the company.
If you are looking to work in an environment where every employee is valued, appreciated and nourished then apply today.
Benefits for the Quality Manager:
- Salary : up to £38,000 Dependent on Experience
- Hours : 38 hours per week
- Employee attendance bonus (Vouchers)
- Company pension with generous company contribution
- On-site parking
- PPE & Safety boots
- On site canteen
- Social Enterprise Culture
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analysing and reviewing existing processes, to refine, rewrite and adapt where necessary
- Working with stakeholders and business leaders to ensure quality is in line with ISO9001:2015
- Producing a Quality Management System, implementing and maintaining this
- Review customer & stakeholder requirements
- Set business wide quality standards
- Monitor performance through data gathering and statistical reports
- Monitor implemented change for effectiveness and refinement
- Education and training of managers and wider times to ensure quality standards are understood and quality control is maintained
- Ensure the business is ahead of competitors
- Experience of designing and implementing a quality management system
- Experience with ISO9001:2015
- Experience in a Manufacturing Engineering Environment
- An ability to influence all levels of employees & stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in a mid-senior quality position
This business has 80 plus years of experience, specialising in the manufacturing of robust and reliable world-class handling equipment, exporting across the globe. Their range covers single machines up to full bespoke systems.
The company’s portfolio and capabilities have expanded significantly since they were established, with further major developments taking place.
- You will be producing high quality production drawings for both in-house and sub-contract manufacture, as well as updating and improving current designs for existing equipment
- The role includes liaison with the company’s sales team and customer base to finalise specifications
- 3D design proficiency is essential, preferably Solidworks
- You will have experience of machinery design / food processing equipment design
- A keen eye for detail
- An awareness of manufacturing implications and costs
- Excellent communication skills
- £25,000 - £32,000
Commutable from Boston, Skegness, Coningsby, Lincoln
We are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Technician) to join a company who are an engineering solution provider. The ideal candidate must have 3+ years of mechanical experience in an industrial, manufacturing or military environment.
Benefits for a Maintenance Engineer:
- Overtime available most weekends
- Holidays: 25 plus bank holidays (maintenance usually work Easter weekend but get holidays back plus overtime rates)
- Pension: Matches up to 8%
- Life assurance: 2 x salary or 4x if in pension plan
- Safely and efficiently troubleshoot, repair, maintain and install equipment in compliance with all plant policies and procedures with the highest standards of workmanship and professionalism
- Experience working with machinery and mechanical equipment such as: motors, pneumatic/hydraulic components, steam systems and production equipment; as well as experience reading diagrams, sketches, operation manuals and manufacturers specifications
- Using hand tools, power tools, precision-measuring and testing instruments
- Respond to all maintenance issues throughout the plant and perform other duties as required
- Introduction and installation of new equipment.
Skills and Requirements for Maintenance Engineer:
You must be a time served Mechanical Engineer, electrical knowledge an advantage and must be willing to maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
- Experience with pressurised systems, steam, welding, hydraulics, pneumatics and fabrication
- Experience maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and working with PLC’s, HMI’s, A/C & D/C motors, drives, encoders, resolvers, control systems, bearings, gearboxes, drive systems etc.
- Must be able to read maintenance schematics / blueprints
- Experience diagnosing mechanical systems using various tools
This role is commutable from Grantham, Lincoln, Newark on Trent and Scunthorpe
Probe Technical recruitment is recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join a process environment within the heavy industry. The role holder will be responsible for driving plant availability through ensuring all PPM’s, reactive maintenance, engineering and process improvements are carried out and implemented in a timely manner. You must have experience within environments which include chemical processing, oil refineries, quarrying, recycling, power generation, steel works or within a heavy plant overhaul support organisation.
Requirements for Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Mechanical engineering qualification NVQ Level 3 minimum
- Mechanical engineering qualification desirable
- Process minded with experience within an industrial maintenance role
- General duties will include responding to reactive breakdowns in a timely manner to minimise downtime and ensuring shift handovers and reports are completed effectively and communicated daily.
- The company operate a continental shift pattern of 4 on 4 off days and nights, a competitive salary of £34,000 along with good holiday and pension.
This role is commutable from Peterborough, Boston, Bourne and Grantham.