6 Nottinghamshire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
CNC SETTER OPERATOR
£COMPETITIVE + SHIFT ALLOWANCE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Setter Operator to join a global manufacturer in Nottinghamshire.
If you are looking to work for a progressive, leading and innovative company and enjoy a challenge and learning new skills, then apply today.
Benefits for a CNC Setter Operator:
- Salary : £Competitive
- Shift Allowance
Roles & Responsibilities of the CNC Setter Operator:
- To set and operate a CNC milling machine of varying axis’
- To self-inspect component quality
- To produce precision parts with close tolerances
- Maintain the machines and surrounding areas
The CNC Setter Operator:
- Should have experience using CNC Milling machines
- Must be willing to work shifts (incl. Nights)
Commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Chesterfield, Newark, Mansfield, Ashbourne
Due to continued growth in our business we are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician on a Continental shift of 4 days / 4 off/ 4 nights/ 4 off for a company within the FMCG industry with Plastics experience.
Benefits for a Maintenance Electrician:
- Salary : £37,000
- Paid Overtime
- Company Pension
- Excellent Holiday Entitlement starting 20 and increasing up to 25 with Service
- Bonus Scheme
- Health Care Package
- Alongside a number of other key non-financial benefits not often offered to employees nowadays
Duties of a Maintenance Electrician:
- You will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance tasks across our facility that will require you to hold a strong electrical background, however you ideally must possess a good grounding in the plastics sector within blow, extrusion or injection moulding process ideally having supported Ferromatic experience.
- Candidates with robot exposure with high speed robot machines are at a distinct advantage.
Requirements of a Maintenance Electrician:
- You will ideally be apprentice trained however must be qualified in your chosen discipline to City & Guilds / NVQ standards and hold a proven background in supporting plant and equipment within a plastics manufacturing or production environment.
This is just one of the opportunities Probe's Maintenance Division is currently working, if this one is not quite right for you, then please feel free to contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
Probe Technical Recruitment are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician to join one of the worlds largest heavy manufacturing companies.
Benefits for a Maintenance Electrician:
- A Base Salary of £36,000
- Shift Allowance for Working a 3 Shift Pattern
- Along with a competitive salary you will also receive 25 + 8 Holiday Days
- Excellent Company Pension
- Life Assurance 7x Base Salary
- Company Sick Pay
- Profit Related Bonus
- You will be part of a welcoming and ambitious company who will invest in your future with training and support.
Requirements of Maintenance Electrician:
- You must be a time served multi skilled Engineer with an Electrical bias and hold a formal engineering qualification such as NVQ or HNC.
- You must also have previous experience with PLC controls, Robotics, Process Control and Hydraulic/ Pneumatic repair.
Some daily duties for the position of Maintenance Electrician include:
- Trouble shooting on a wide variety of electrical, mechanical and PLC controlled machinery
- Assisting with on-going development to machinery and processes
- Some PLC experience, robotics or process control would be an advantage
- Reporting work done and parts used through a computerised maintenance management system
The role for Maintenance Electrician would be commutable from Nottingham, Newark on Trent, Mansfield and Leicester.
Are you a Manufacturing Engineer looking to work in an ambitious environment alongside 150 other employees?
If you are a methodical engineer looking to enhance your skills, then look no further. The business (a SME) with 60 years of manufacturing heritage is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join the Engineering Team reporting to the Engineering Manager.
Benefits for the Manufacturing Engineer:
- On Site Parking
- Early Finish Fridays
- Holiday allowance that increases with service
- Training and opportunities to grow
- Up to £30,000 per annum dependent on experience
The Manufacturing Engineer should:
- Have experience with manufacturing processes
- Should be excited by continuous improvement and creating change
- Have an Engineering Qualification
The role for the Manufacturing Engineer:
- Evaluation of processes and suggesting change / continuous improvement
- Co-ordinate engineering changes in the manufacturing environment
- Creating Material Masters, using MRP systems and setting MRP fields
- Manufacturing costing
- Using LEAN tools to improve processes, efficiency & productivity
- Assist with new product development
Commutable from Sheffield, Nottingham, Derby, Mansfield, Chesterfield, Worksop, Newark on Trent
We are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for a client who has award-winning expertise in the plastic packaging industry. From initial concept to final product manufacture, they use state of the art technology to incorporate the latest innovations. Depending on the experience of the Maintenance Engineer, they will offer a salary banding of £25,000-£30,000 due to plastics experience, holiday entitlement of 31 days a company pension for you to join.
Duties may include reactive maintenance, routine maintenance and some electrical work around the buildings. Kit you will be working on as a Maintenance Engineer includes:
- Moulding machines - Ferromatic / Sandreto / BMB
- Robots - mainly Wemo
- Ancillary equipment - conveyors / material handling / pumps / motors / sensors / plc’s / labelling kit (post mould adhesive) / printers / In mould labelling
- Minimum of Level 3 Requirement City & Guilds/ NVQ / Apprenticeship
This role is commutable from Mansfield, Ripley, Heanor, Nottingham and Chesterfield and surrounding areas.
We would also be keen to talk to Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers and Maintenance Electricians holding relevant skills.
This is an opportunity for a Maintenance Electrician to join an existing maintenance team within a non-automotive manufacturer with over 2000 employees across there sites. They have had a presence in the region for over 75 years and an excellent reputation.
- Attend breakdowns as requested, assess cause, strip down and determine best method of repair and affect repair.
- Able to read electrical, British and European standard drawings.
- Install replacement components or carry out repairs using necessary equipment.
- Reassemble, check and test run all equipment for effective and safe operation following repair and return to Production.
- Attend to equipment faults in response to requests from Management as a result of machinery malfunctioning and carry our adjustments and/or repairs as necessary. Complete required documentation i.e. Pemac work orders or time sheets
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits to electrical engineering drawings, equipment and fixtures using multi meter.
- Skill requirements will be to assemble, install, test and maintain electrical wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures and P.L.C.’s, P.C.’s and robots (A.B.B.) using hand tools, power tools and measuring instruments.
- This Maintenance Electricians role will require you to have basic mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic knowledge and be trained to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Benefits include a Morning, Afternoons and Nights Mon - Friday shift with occasional overtime available at weekends. Along with a competitive salary the company offers 25 + 8 holidays, pension and other company benefits.