5 Birmingham Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Recruitment Consultant x 2 - Sutton Coldfield
Probe Recruitment is on track for a record year in 2018, and we are now looking for two new Recruitment Consultants / Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join us in January.
In what can be a volatile sector where staff come and go, we are extremely proud of the fact that we have Consultants who have worked for us for nearly 20 years, and their knowledge and the relationships we have forged during our 24 year history gives new starters the best possible chance of success. Some of the features you can expect from working for Probe include:
- An Outstanding Commission Scheme - You could earn up to 30% on the fees that you generate, and can earn commission on 100% of your billings.
- Highly Competitive Basic Salaries - Commensurate with experience. The salary band for Recruitment Consultants is up to £26,000, and for Senior Consultants it’s up to £32,000.
- A Structured Career Development Pathway - To Team Manager or Principal level.
- A Highly Knowledgeable Team - You will work with some highly experienced and successful Consultants, some of whom have worked here for over 19 years.
- Reduce Your Daily Commute - If you live in North Birmingham, you could cut the time and cost of going into the city each day.
- Free Car Parking Provided
- Pension & Healthcare Provided - After a short qualifying period.
- An Excellent Working Environment - This is a very friendly office culture, and we adopt a mature approach to KPI management.
- Friendly Hours of Work - Compared to many recruitment businesses.
- Incentives - We run a regular individual and team-based incentives, where you can win prizes, Michelin Star meals, and trips abroad. We also value and reward longevity with long service awards.
If you have previous recruitment or business to business sales experience, and want to be part of a successful and growing company, I’d be very keen to discuss these opportunities with you in greater detail.
You can initiate that conversation by applying via this advertisement, or you can call or contact me directly – email@example.com / 0121 321 4311.
A fast-growing engineering organisation that provides a range of software solutions across Europe is seeking a new Internal Sales Person due to growth and to support their growing customer base. Based in their Midlands office the role will be working within a team of Sales and Engineering staff dealing with customers orders, requirements and needs, making sure bespoke applications can be correctly created and delivered.
The company has seen fantastic growth from a £5 million turnover to over £25 million in recent years and new business opportunities are coming in weekly. As an organisation they have a proud history of developing staff into more senior roles within a short period of time and also into new areas of the business.
Skills and Requirements:
Language skills are essential for this role due the geographical locations of customers, so suitable applicants will be fluent in at least one European Language, ideally (German, Italian, Spanish, French or Polish).
The company will provide product training and support from day one and also the prospect of developing a career path into either senior sales, marketing, or project management.
The right applicant for Internal Sales role will have the following:
- A formal qualification – Degree or equivalent in either a Business or Engineering subject.
- At least 6 months experience of working in an office environment, ideally Sales / Engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in another European Language apart from English, written and verbal.
- Have a strong team ethic to work.
- Willingness to travel to international locations.
- Ability to understand technical applications.
Salary - £24,000
25 Days Holiday
This role will require applicants to already be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for additional visa’s or sponsorship.
A specialist company that provide body solutions to a range of vehicles are seeking a new leader to manage their 6-man design team. The company currently work with customers across the globe and offer tailored and bespoke solutions for their needs.
As a company they boast at 70 strong engineering team that is spread over 3 sites and portfolio of work that is already going well into 2019- 2020.
The role requires an existing Design Manager or someone who has recently held a level of responsibility with a design environment, who can lead and organise team members work loads, so that product delivery to manufacturing can be achieved easily.
The position will also require direct impute into the design and creative aspects of customers orders and meet the challenges of providing a functional and usable product with an element of styling and aesthetics.
The design process involves creating designs that can be transferred to programming / manufacturing processes, with consideration of making the production process as simple and cost effective as possible.
Whilst managing projects and team members the Design Managers role will also involve making sure designs meet current rules and transport regulations, safety and compliance remits and a level of quality that guarantees a products life span.
Skills & Experience:
- This position requires a formal qualification in Design Engineering with several years’ experience in a design for manufacture environment.
- A good ability to use 3D CAD and a strong understanding in a materials and manufacturing processes is essential.
- Team leadership skills and the ability to motivate people in a very positive and inclusive manner is a must.
- Candidates with a Vehicle, Aerospace, Military, Marine or similar transportation product development background will have a distinct advantage for this role, but candidates with a background in designing Shelters, Structurers and other fabricated type products will also be considered.
This is a great role that will see projects turn around very quickly and will give a senior designer or design manager the satisfaction of managing a team where there is often a myriad of projects live at any one time.
For more information please forward your latest CV ASAP.
QUALITY ENGINEER (MANUFACTURING)
£31,800 + Pension + Outstanding Prospects
HIGH VOLUME MANUFACTURING
Do you want progression? Are you a Quality Engineer, who demands progression and development? We have a role that’s just for you!
A fast paced, dynamic multi-site manufacturing organisation in the Birmingham area, now have a requirement an experienced Quality Engineer.
DUTIES OF A QUALITY ENGINEER:
- Ensure standards are maintained
- Raise and Control all internal and customer 8S’s / concerns
- Monitor PPM KPI’s
- Support manufacturing with Quality Concerns
- Support TS16949 - ISO14001 Audits
- Problem solving
- Working a permanent afternoon shift
- Deal with customer concerns
- Repot on actions taken using 8D format
- Raise and control internal 8Ds to control and reduce scrap, rework, customer concerns
REQUIREMENTS OF A QUALITY ENGINEER:
- Quality Engineering experience gained from within Tier 1 automotive manufacturing
- Good knowledge of TS16949
- Quality core tools understanding
- Happy to work an afternoon shift - 2pm - 10pm
- Strong problem solving techniques
There would be no better time to join this organisation, your experience will be embraced and you will be positively encouraged to continue to progress your own skills and experience.
Keywords:- Quality Engineer, Quality Coordinator, Automotive, TS16949, ISO14001, 8D’s, Quality Assurance Engineer
A large European Automotive supplier based in the Central Midlands is looking to add a new design team member to their organisation. The role is for a CAD Designer and will report to the Design Office Manager.
Duties of a CAD Designer:
- The primary purpose of the role is to design and define the main product features based on design rules, standards and technical specifications in compliance with company and customers directives.
- Design the product so it can be integrated in to a manufacturing environment
- Carry out dimensioning diagram and the digital definitions
- Design and complete projects against given timelines.
- Contribute to design review meetings and design change requirement updates
Requirements of a CAD Designer:
- The right candidate will ideally have an automotive component design background that involves complex parts and assemblies with 3D CAD using Catia V5 R18 and plastic transformation, injection /blow moulding tool, GD&T (drawing dimensioning) and mould flow.
- Candidates should be formally qualified in engineering HNC/ HND or above
- Have at least 3 years recent design engineering experience
Benefits for a CAD Designer:
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000
Location - Birmingham
If this role is of interest to you, then please send your CV ASAP.