6 Cannock Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
We are a well-respected employer within the engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Service Engineer to join our established service, installation & commissioning team.
- Negotiable Starting Salary in the region £35,000 - £40,000
- Company Vehicle
- Paid Overtime
- Company Pension
- Excellent Holiday Entitlement
Duties of a Service Engineer:
You will be required to support our customer base across the wider Midlands region undertaking installation, commissioning an service support to a bespoke plant and equipment, which is utilised in a wide range of manufacturing and production environments.
Requirements of a Service Engineer:
You must currently hold either a Service Engineering or Plant Maintenance position where you have undertaken planned and reactive maintenance tasks to a range of plant and equipment; however it is imperative that you hold a multi skilled, electrically biased ability that extends to holding some experience of supporting Automated or Plc controlled equipment.
Allied to your experience you will ideally be apprentice trained and qualified to NVQ 3 electrically (or equivalent).
Candidates who in addition have plc or robot training are at an advantage and a relatively clean driving license is also required.
The role is commutable from: Birmingham, Burton on Trent, Cannock, Coventry, Lichfield and Sutton Coldfield
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994
We are currently seeking a Product Development Engineer to join a global manufacturing company who design and develop a range of valves and fittings. The role will be based in organisations West Midlands Design Centre and support the companies European Manufacturing facilities.
Benefits on offer to the right Product Development Engineer:
- £34,000 - £40,000
- Contributory pension 5%
- Life assurance
- 5 weeks annual holiday, plus statutory days (33 Days)
- Flexible working hours
The purpose of the role is to be part of the innovation and concept development team and be responsible for the original design concepts from external and internal customers, project manage the design phase of the projects with costs and manufacturing capability and compliance considerations and be involved in the full lifecycle of design from concept through to production.
Key Responsibilities of Product Development Engineer
- The development of design concepts to a fully designed new product in accordance with specified project briefs, whilst achieving minimal cost, manufacturing capability and compliance with relevant standards.
- Full lifecycle design from concept to production
- Review existing and new products and recommend improvements/ cost savings.
- Liaise with marketing and other departments, manufacturing sites, and functions to determine suitable solutions.
- Be directly involved with the manufacture and testing of prototype products to develop new product concepts with a hands-on role.
- Participate in cross-functional product development teams.
- Control of drawings and specifications for products related to UK site.
- Designing products and producing production drawings to agreed development specification.
- Liaising with external suppliers on design enquiries.
- Providing answers / training of newly developed products to the technical team, sales and marketing.
Product Development Engineer Requirements:
- Strong experience working in the engineering industry as a product development engineer or similar, ideally 5 years plus.
- Engineering Degree qualified or similar
- A background in design and development of new products with experience in non-ferrous metals and metal forming processes.
- Exposure of design original concept to the design and development of new products.
- Experience of full product life cycle design including project management.
- Good experience and competence with 3D CAD
- Knowledge of FEA stress analysis and FEA simulation software.
This is a great opportunity for a Design / Development Engineer to take full ownership of projects and work with overseas partners.
This role is commutable from: Birmingham, Worcester, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Cannock, Redditch
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Design, R&D & Projects Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
This Import Export Coordinator offers an Excellent salary and benefits package incl; Early finish on Fridays! 31 days holiday! Pension Scheme! It is a brand new role, allowing you to make it your own!
As the Import Export Coordinator - you will be working for a Leading, Global Manufacturing Company whose product has an outstanding reputation for its quality and performance. They have maintained this reputation for many decades. They have continues to achieve all targets set, even through the Covid Pandemic – an incredibly secure company to be part of!
Benefits package for the Import Export Coordinator:
- £25,000 - £30,000
- 31 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols)
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Early finish on Fridays!
As the Import Export Coordinator your duties will include:
- To Enter import and export data into company software for HMRC for EU and non-EU countries
- To Ensure all documentation (Import and Export) is compliant with local and international legal requirements
- To Complete all documentation for sea, air and road freight
- To liaise with customs agents, shipping companies and Global Trade Compliance
- To Manage commodity codes and ECCN
- To update internal departments on compliance requirement updates
- To manage internal and external audits for Import and Export compliance purposes
- To communicate with customs brokers and hauliers over delivery of products
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Must have previous experience as an Import Export Coordinator or very similar
- You must also possess an excellent working knowledge of Import and Export documentation such as: EUR1, ATR, ATA carnet
- A strong knowledge of Air, Sea and road freight is essential
- Good IT skills are essential, previous experience on an ERP or MRP system would be advantageous
- A strong attention to detail is required
- Excellent Communication skills – verbally and written
- Confident and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Previous experience in an Import / Export role such as air freight coordinator / road freight coordinator / sea freight coordinator / import and export compliance manager / import coordinator / export coordinator would all be considered
This role is commutable from: Telford, Wolverhampton, Cannock, Market Drayton and Shrewsbury.
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Technical Engineering Recruitment Specialists since 1994
This is an opportunity for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a successful Organisation at their site in Telford to undertake daily reactive and preventative Electrical maintenance on plant machinery and equipment in this manufacturing environment.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Role Benefits:
- £35,000 salary working Days Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 days with service + paid Bank Holidays.
- 10% company pension
- Private Company Medical package including Disability insurance.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Role Description
- In this role you will be responsible for both Reactive & Preventative Electrical Maintenance within this high volume, automated, modern manufacturing environment.
- You will carry out electrical testing, fault finding and repair on machinery including presses, C.N.C, and PLC controlled machinery.
- Joining an existing Maintenance team, this is an integral role to ensure minimal downtime and continuous improvement.
- Please note this position may move to an AM/PM rotating shift pattern in the future, th
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
- Successful candidates will ideally hold a recognised Electrical Apprenticeship, supported by Electrical qualifications to a minimum of BTEC or ONC in Electrical Engineering.
- I would be keen to hear from Electrical Engineers or Maintenance Electricians who have experience supporting heavy machinery in an industrial environment, including presses.
- Strong PLC abilities are also key to this role and fault finding abilities with ideally Siemens S7 and/or Allen Bradley PLCs is essential. Any PLC programming abilities would also be of benefit.
- Please note this position may move to an AM/PM rotating shift pattern in the future, therefore we are seeking candidates who can be flexible with working hours.
- If you hold good communication skills, are flexible, able to work independently, and are a team player then we would love to hear from you.
In return you will joining a very successful, international organisation at this modern facility.
This Electrical Maintenance Engineerr's position is commutable from: Telford, Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury, Cannock and surrounding areas.
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Specialists since 1994
We have a great opportunity to be part of an established but growing SME, who are seeking to strengthen their R&D team with a Senior Design Engineer.
The company have a strong track record in the bespoke vehicle development field and have already launch and released a series of successful products to market in recent years.
They are now seeking to expand their product capabilities with the design and development of a new range of vehicles and are seeking a good mechanical biased engineer to join their ranks. They are investing in New Product Development and producing innovative, pioneering products, whilst continually to refine their existing range is the direction the company are committed to going forward.
As one of the R&D Senior CAD Engineers, you will be a competent engineer with a hands-on approach, sharing workloads evenly and communicating with staff at all levels. The role will be supporting the new product development strategy across a growing catalogue of products & you will take ownership of projects from day 1 and be involved in all aspects of the new product introduction where duties may include leading a team through conceptualisation, to design and homologation as well as researching improvements to the existing line.
The position will take a lead role in finding and developing technology to ensure the company maintain their position as industry leaders.
Benefits on offer to the Senior Design Engineer:
- Permanent Position
- £40,000 - £45,000
- 33 Days Holidays
- Contributory Pension
- 37.5 Hrs Per Week
- Bike to work scheme.
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
Duties of Senior Design Engineer will include:
- Preparation of Engineering Change Requests and proposals.
- Engineering programme delivery and project ownership
- Design, development, and testing of new products
- Looking for new and innovative products
- Working with operations to set up and ensure smooth introduction of new products
- Working with the product quality manager
The right candidate for this role will be someone who has strong experience within an Engineering/R&D team who has good mechanical design experience, knowledge of the design of manufacturing of metal components & manufacturing techniques and a solid understanding of engineering principles (mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic).
Senior Design Engineer Requirements:
- Engineering degree qualified (Mechanical or Design biased)
- Exposure to Project/Program Management with a proven record on meeting deadlines, delivering on commitments, and working to a budget.
- Min 2 years’ R&D/CAD experience
- Quality Management Experience (ISO 9001)
- Awareness of Type Approval or a “Production Part Approval Process” (PPAP)
- Previous CAD experience (ideally Solidworks) – able to create and interpret technical drawings
- Goof exposure to designing and working with Sheet Metal is essential.
- Good communication skills - communicating with suppliers, customers and co-workers
- Background within Automotive (or similar manufacturing sector) would be an advantage
This Senior Design Engineer's role is commutable from: Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Lichfield, Cannock, Stafford
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Design, R&D & Projects Engineering Recruitment Specialists since 1994
A fast paced and busy manufacturer of electrical consumer goods is currently seeking a new member for their Quality Inspection Team.
The role is for a Goods Inwards Quality Inspector to investigate and check a range of components, parts and materials on arrival to the manufacturing site, ensure all incoming orders meet the required standards and safety compliance.
The role will be part of a dedicated team that oversees the entire quality process of all products being produced on-site and offers the potential to develop a good career path in the medium term.
This is a very important role within the organisation to ensure the effective delivery of product build, approval and release to market.
Training and ongoing support will be provided, but the right person.
Good Inwards Inspector Benefits:
- 39 hours a week
- 31 Days Holidays (Inc Bank Holidays)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Staff Discount on Company Products
- Subsidised Staff Canteen
- Free Parking
Daily Duties of the Goods Inward Inspector:
- To ensure incoming parts are inspected to the required Quality standards.
- Timely and accurate inspection of externally supplied components.
- Record and maintain inspection record sheets accurately and in a timely manner.
- Accurately report any quality concerns arising from inspections.
The Goods Inward Inspector will have the following experience and attributes:
- Exposure of working in a Manufacturing environment (12 months+)
- Some proven experience of Quality Inspection practises or duties
- Strong organisational and accuracy skills to document and report effectively
- Good self-motivation with Initiative to carry out work with minimal supervision (Once Trained)
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- A good standard of education – GCSE Level
This is great opportunity for someone who is seeking a career path within manufacturing or a quality inspection environment, within a large international corporate company.
This Good Inwards Inspector's role is commutable from: Telford, Wolverhampton, Newport, Shrewsbury, Cannock, Ludlow
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Specialists since 1994