6 Projects Engineering Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Probe Technical Recruitment are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician to join one of the worlds largest heavy manufacturing companies.
Benefits for a Maintenance Electrician:
- A Base Salary of £36,000
- Shift Allowance for Working a 3 Shift Pattern
- Along with a competitive salary you will also receive 25 + 8 Holiday Days
- Excellent Company Pension
- Life Assurance 7x Base Salary
- Company Sick Pay
- Profit Related Bonus
- You will be part of a welcoming and ambitious company who will invest in your future with training and support.
Requirements of Maintenance Electrician:
- You must be a time served multi skilled Engineer with an Electrical bias and hold a formal engineering qualification such as NVQ or HNC.
- You must also have previous experience with PLC controls, Robotics, Process Control and Hydraulic/ Pneumatic repair.
Some daily duties for the position of Maintenance Electrician include:
- Trouble shooting on a wide variety of electrical, mechanical and PLC controlled machinery
- Assisting with on-going development to machinery and processes
- Some PLC experience, robotics or process control would be an advantage
- Reporting work done and parts used through a computerised maintenance management system
The role for Maintenance Electrician would be commutable from Nottingham, Newark on Trent, Mansfield and Leicester.
We are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for a client who has award-winning expertise in the plastic packaging industry. From initial concept to final product manufacture, they use state of the art technology to incorporate the latest innovations. Depending on the experience of the Maintenance Engineer, they will offer a salary banding of £25,000-£30,000 due to plastics experience, holiday entitlement of 31 days a company pension for you to join.
Duties may include reactive maintenance, routine maintenance and some electrical work around the buildings. Kit you will be working on as a Maintenance Engineer includes:
- Moulding machines - Ferromatic / Sandreto / BMB
- Robots - mainly Wemo
- Ancillary equipment - conveyors / material handling / pumps / motors / sensors / plc’s / labelling kit (post mould adhesive) / printers / In mould labelling
- Minimum of Level 3 Requirement City & Guilds/ NVQ / Apprenticeship
This role is commutable from Mansfield, Ripley, Heanor, Nottingham and Chesterfield and surrounding areas.
We would also be keen to talk to Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers and Maintenance Electricians holding relevant skills.
My client, a leading global company, is seeking to recruit a talented Operations Manager to provide Daily oversight and management of all UK operations facilities
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Monitoring of operations for efficiency and effectiveness to ensure company goals are met and development for growth is achieved
- Management and oversight of the safety program to ensure compliance to all rules and regulatory requirements
- Leads and develops continuous improvement events and strategies for improving the operations and processes within the organization
- Management and oversight and training of production personnel in policies and procedures concerning day-to-day production operations. This will include basic training and development in all areas of operations
- Management and oversight of operations training files to ensure compliance.
- Management, oversight, and further development of Operational Quality Performance. Ensure all quality policies are adhered to
- Assist the director of operations in the development of ongoing Training Programs
- Assist Director of Operations in developing budgets for Capital Expense Items
- Assist Director of Operations in Plant layout and Process Flows
- P & L Responsibilities
- Assist Director of Operations in developing and maintaining Operational Procedures and documenting
- Operations Manager will be responsible to routinely travel and visit each facility to personally monitor and work hand in hand with the Production Managers for further development and training
We are seeking to recruit a proven PLC Programmer to join a specialist manufacturer based in Derby. Your role will be to develop software, test control systems and work with the team on special projects. You will be responsible for programming assembly lines, robotic devices, or other manufacturing processes using programmable logic controllers (PLC). We will also be willing to talk to Control Engineers or Automation Engineers with strong PLC experience.
Duties of a PLC Programmer:
- Modify existing PLC and HMI programs and fault finding.
- Develop new software for customer specific equipment.
- Commission and test control systems and software in the factory.
- Working predominantly with Mitsubishi GX Works 2 and GT Works 3.
- Software and document revision control.
- Configure Oriental Motors stepper drives.
- To facilitate the development of an open and productive culture where people take pride and responsibility in what they do.
- To contribute towards maintaining, promoting and developing high standards of Health & Safety standards of self and others to comply with legal requirements.
Requirements for a PLC Programmer:
- We require you to hold a minimum of 5 years’ experience in programming, experienced in robotics (Epson/Mitsubishi) and machine vision, a competent knowledge of servo/stepper drives and panel build experience
Benefits for a PLC Programmer:
- The company offers a competitive salary banding of (£35,000-£40,000)
- Company Pension
- Holiday along with free Tea, Coffee, Biscuits and fruit.
This PLC Programmer role is commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Burton on Trent and Leicester
An established Central Midlands based supplier to OEM’s who are about to expand their development and assembly facilities further in 2019 / 2020, are currently seeking Product Engineers to support Interiors Commodities projects. These projects require direct involvement from concept and virtual design, through to eventual sign off for manufacture and assembly.
The Product Engineer will be part of the core team of Engineers and Designers tasked with the Design, Development and Integration of various plastic parts and components that are often finished with a myriad of material options. These projects will often work in conjunction with the end whole vehicle developer, from the concept stage and will often be responsible for managing short notice changes to designs or manufacturing processes from the customer along the way. The positions will be supported by an infrastructure of specialists from Tooling / Process / Validation and Programme Management.
The development of the commodity from the virtual phases will require close liaison and agreement with the customer on program timing, so that good tooling kick off, validation, and optimised design can be achieved.
This is a position that requires a number of skill sets that are biased towards the development or new product creation of a component or part from a Design, Prototype and Design for Manufacture consideration, however the positions also require excellent communication and project engineering abilities to work in close liaison with all relevant parties to ensure a desired project can be achieved and is possible within a determined Timeline, Cost and Spec Proposal. Other consideration such as materials, delivery and assembly factors will also be part of the remit, with the support of leaders from those departments.
Product Engineer (Skills and Experiences Required):
- The right candidate will have at least 3 years recent working experience of Automotive Trim New Product Development / Introduction
- Good Project Engineering exposure within an automotive environment
- Strong knowledge of Plastic Injection Mouldings, A-Surface and Trim Components.
- Ideally knowledge of Design of Pillars, Headliners, Trim, Doors or Seating.
- Good knowledge of Automotive Manufacturing processes
- A good understanding of Methods and Technical skills such as GD&T, DFM/DFA, CAE/FEA, FMEA and DVP&R
- Experience of direct sourcing from suppliers (DSS)
- Some knowledge of generating design concepts and surface development.
These are exciting times within the automotive industry where new technology and production methods and material selection are all jointly as important to achieve the next generation demand for more efficient and intelligent vehicles, so this is a great opportunity for an engineer to have and take ownership of a project/commodity and manage the process from concept through to assembly with input and recommendations throughout the process with customers and internal and external partners.
For more information please forward your latest CV ASAP.
Sales Engineer (Process Machinery)
A European manufacturer of bespoke process machinery and equipment is seeking an UK & IRE Sales Engineer to support a wide industry ranging customer base. The role will be based from their Midlands Technical Centre and will have direct reports locally and in Europe.
The origination has over 40 years history supplying bespoke products to their customers and have built a strong word-of-mouth reputation for quality and tailored services.
The organisation is seeking a qualified and experienced individual to act on a consultancy basis to qualify and quantify leads and enquires from concept through to final sign off for production and delivery/ installation. This type of work will often be a slow-burn with the need to manage and support the customers along the way (3 - 18 months)
The position will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining good communication lines and avenues with customers and internal departments.
- Collating relevant information, requirements and needs from customers enquires and leads.
- Attending customer site visits in regard to fact finding and understanding specific needs.
- Advising of cost, timelines and limitations with new and existing customers.
- Supporting tender and negotiation processes throughout the sales life cycle.
- Assist in the creation of correct design, specification and installation considerations along the way.
- Liaise with internal technical and system design teams and partners to ensure project costs and timelines can be met and are realistic.
- Put together up to date information and technology improvement to customers throughout the lifecycle of pre installation projects.
- Maintain a level of business and pipeline that is inline with the company’s own growth forecasts
- Maintain regular communication with internal R&D and Product Development Teams
- Attend regular client site and parent company meetings
- Keep all relevant parties in the loop with any changes or issues with orders and tenders.
- Represent the organisation at various tradeshows (Europe)
- Maintain a regular update of new and current marketing literature, that can be distributed to customers.
- The right candidate for this role will have a proven background in Technical Sales, especially in the area of machinery and process equipment.
- Have a formal qualification in an engineering subject (ONC / HNC / HND or above)
- Good exposure of customer liaison (Negotiation, Tendering, Collating Technical Specs and Project Managing)
- Strong and clear communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- A good technical appreciation and understanding of the process / manufacturing industries
- A good understanding of Layout Design (P&ID) Plant Layout
- A proven background in managing a longer sales life cycle project (3 - 18 months)
- Ability to drive and travel to various parts of the UK at short notice (1 - 2 Days per week)
- Willingness to travel to Europe for training and support training (1 Week)
This is a great role for an individual who enjoys the consultation side of sales. The company already has the reputation that means enquiries are always incoming and via recommendations and referrals.
For more information please forward your latest CV ASAP