17 Worcestershire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
In the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will be joining our heavy industry process client based in Worcester. You will be covering Permanent Night shifts Sun – Thursday 9.30pm – 5.30am and will be responsible for both Electrical and Mechanical planned and reactive maintenance tasks on plant machinery.
In the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will be working permanent Nights to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance tasks to plant machinery across the facility. This is a “hands on” multi skilled role and you will be supporting heavy presses, ABB and Kawasaki robots and PLC run plant machinery in a time sensitive production environment.
Skills and Requirements:
To be considered for the Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer position you will ideally be Apprentice trained and will need to hold a relevant Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds or ONC/HNC. You will need to hold both Electrical and Mechanical abilities and must also be able to demonstrate experience of working within a previous Maintenance Engineer role supporting plant and equipment within a manufacturing or production environment.
Salary £34,000 - £41,000 depending on experience
Pension and Healthcare Scheme
If you are interested please submit your CV ASAP.
As a Maintenance Fitter you will be joining a leading manufacturer in the building materials Industry. You will be joining an existing Engineering team to undertake breakdown and preventative maintenance in this modern production facility which is commutable from Kidderminster, Redditch, and Worcester.
The Maintenance Fitter role will be responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of the equipment and plant on site in a modern fast paced heavy manufacturing environment at a major manufacturing site. Working in a team you will be covering 3 x shifts per week, on Permanent Nights 5.30pm - 5.30am.
As a Maintenance Fitter you will need to hold a recognised Mechanical Engineering Qualification to a minimum of NVQ level 3 and will be Apprentice trained. I would be keen to hear from Engineers and Fitters who have previous experience within a Maintenance or Mechanical Fitter/Engineer role and have maintained machinery in a factory environment. You will also ideally have fault finding abilities on hydraulics and pneumatics.
The salary offered is £40,000 (including shift allowance) and is paid weekly. You will work a 34.5 hr week over 3 shifts per week.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an additional Toolmaker to be part of an expanding, developing organisation within the precision tooling industry.
An evolving organisation who take exceptional pride in what they engineer and manufacture, their reputation is enviable and the team is expanding. They design, engineer and deliver precision parts and components, bespoke to customer requirements. No two products are the same.
I am keen to speak with experienced Toolmaker who are seeking a new opportunity to be part of growing organisation.
- Use conventional machining and toolmaking techniques to hand finish components
- Be flexible to work with the CNC Machines but also undertake the toolmaking responsibilities
- Programme the CNC machines using Fanuc Controls
Skills & Experience:
- Experience as a Toolmaker with exposure and experience on CNC Machines using Fanuc Controls
- Experience working within a precision engineering environment
- Experience with manual / conventional machining
- Experience as a Toolmaker to hand finish the components, bespoke parts with jig and tool experience
- Strong Programming, Setting and Operating background
The successful Toolmaker will work Monday to Thursday 8am-4.30pm and 8am-3.30pm on a Friday.
33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
In this Maintenance Supervisor role you will be joining a large Maintenance Engineering team within a well-established and successful Heavy Engineering Manufacturer based just outside of Kidderminster as a “Hands On” Maintenance Supervisor overseeing shift Electrical Engineers working alternating AM and PM shifts.
- As a “Hands On” Maintenance Supervisor, you will be overseeing a medium sized team of Electrical Engineers per shift as part of the Supervisory team.
- You will also be leading the preventative and breakdown Electrical Maintenance on Heavy Industry plant machinery.
- You will be joining a large Engineering team on alternating 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm shifts Mon – Fri.
- To be considered for the role of Maintenance Supervisor you will need to hold strong Electrical skills and a relevant Electrical Engineering Qualification such as City & Guilds or HNC/HND and will ideally be apprentice trained.
- You will need to have experience within an Electrical Maintenance Supervisor, Team Leader, Chargehand, or similar role within in a Heavy Industry setting or similar environment.
- You will also ideally have experience supporting Hydraulics, Pneumatics and CNC machinery.
In return you will be joining a large, established Engineering team within longstanding and stable organisation at a basic package of £33,000 + paid overtime + annual bonus scheme + 33 days holiday.
Including benefits and a genuine opportunity for paid overtime at premium rates the overall package for this role is £40,000.
In this Maintenance Electrician role you will be joining a large Maintenance Engineering team within a well-established Heavy Engineering Manufacturer based just outside of Kidderminster. As part of the package there is an Annual bonus + excellent paid overtime which can boost your earnings up to £40,000 per year.
DUTIES OF A MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN:
This is an Electrically biased role undertaking preventative and breakdown Electrical Maintenance on Heavy Industry plant machinery. You will be joining a large existing Engineering team on alternating AM and PM shifts Mon – Fri.
REQUIREMENTS OF A MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN:
To be considered for the role of Maintenance Electrician you will need to hold relevant Electrical Engineering Qualifications such as City & Guilds or HNC/HND and will ideally be apprentice trained. You will also need to have experience within an Electrical Maintenance role supporting plant machinery in a Heavy Industry or similar environment. You will also ideally have experience supporting Hydraulics, Pneumatics and CNC machinery.
In return you will be joining a large, established Engineering team within longstanding and stable organisation at a basic package of £29,500 + paid overtime + annual bonus scheme + 33 days holiday. Including benefits and a genuine opportunity for paid overtime at premium rates the overall package for this role is £35,000 - £40,000.
MP & L MANAGER
CONTRACT – 6 MONTHS MINIMUM
£30 - £35 PER HOUR
HIGH VOLUME MANUFACTURING
A PRESTIGIOUS manufacturing organisation in the Droitwich area have an urgent and immediate requirement for an experienced MP & L Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for a MP & L Manager to be part of a dynamic team and will give you invaluable experience within such a fast paced production Company.
They are a multi-site International concern, with further growth plans underway.
You will be given responsibility for ensuing parts and materials are available for production in order to achieve 100% on time supply to customers.
DUTIES OF A MP & L MANAGER:
- Ensuring parts and materials are available for internal production to achieve a world class manufacturing facility and 100% on time supply to external customers
- Lead a Materials Planning team, which includes SAP Analysts, Good receiving and PI Counters
- Management of Inventory and Internal systems to ensure stock integrity
- Ensure continuous flow of components from supplier to warehouse and to customer
- Selecting and negotiating service suppliers
- Reduction of cost for container utilisation
- Setting up and maintaining schedules for all new materials and consumables
- Control of materials management and special transport
- Manage the stock accuracy
- Manage customs clearance for goods and raw materials
- Utilising SAP
- Maximise stock returns
REQUIREMENTS OF A MP & L MANAGER:
- It is essential that you have relevant MP&L experience
- Gained from ideally within manufacturing, high volume preferably
- Familiar with SAP
- To have previously managed a Material Planning team, SAP Analysts, Goods receiving and PI Counters
- Previous experience of managing Inventory and internal systems to ensure stock integrity
- HND or equivalent experience
- Supply chain management experience
- Lean management
- A strong decisive decision maker
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
This is an urgent and immediate start. If you are looking for your next interim contract and are hoping to find a challenging and dynamic working environment, look no further! This is a wonderful opportunity.
X RAY OPERATOR
£15,500 + SHIFT ALLOWANCE + SUPERB PROSPECTS + PENSION + OTHER BENEFITS
The company pride themselves in the quality of their work and the industry they are in, with servicing and supplying a wide range of industries. They are seeking an experienced X Ray Operator to work within the fast-paced environment, to rectify small defects which have been identified on the casts, in line with the method of manufacture to meet customers specifications
Rotating Shifts 5.45am – 2pm Monday – Thursday, 5.45am – 12 Friday / 2pm – 10pm Monday – Thursday, 12pm – 6pm Friday.
Are you an experienced Operator wanting to work in a developing and evolving global organisation??
Are you looking for that next challenge and progression route??
Then this is the position for you!!!!
The X Ray Operator Responsibilities are to:
- Effectively and efficiently review and analyse wax pattern and x-ray images operating Radview digital systems software with Gulmay / Vertex X-Ray hardware with associated Windows operating system
- Ensure quality standards are achieved in the product
- Follow technique cards to determine if parts meet the required standard by using X-Ray machine
- Understand an interpret X-Ray pictures to determine the parts meet the customers’ requirements and specifications
- Accurately record all defects, scrapped parts and damage onto database
- Work with the team to achieve KPIs with respect to Right First Time (RFT), On Time in Full (ONIF) Productivity etc.
- Support the Quality and Health and Safety culture
The X Ray Operator will have:
- The ability to interpret and follow work instructions precisely and accurately
- Radview digital systems software with Gulmay / Vertex X -Ray hardware
- Experience operating x-ray equipment in a manufacturing environment
- X-ray certification – level 1 & 2
- Hoist and Hooks certification
- The ability to consistently maintain high quality working standards
This is an exciting position for the ideal candidate to thrive and be a part of the continued develop the growth of the business as well their career. The X Ray Operator will hit the ground running and be a part of the innovative organisation, growing year on year within this industry.
As a Maintenance Electrician you will be joining a large Maintenance Engineering Team at a leading Manufacturing company based just outside of Kidderminster. You will be undertaking breakdown and preventative maintenance on plant machinery in this fast paced production facility.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Maintenance Electrician who is looking to join a company where they can further develop their skills. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of the equipment and plant on site in a modern fast paced heavy manufacturing environment at a major manufacturing site. Working in a team you will be covering a Continental shift pattern of alternating Days and Nights 12 hours shifts on a 4on / 4off shift rota.
To be successful in the role of Maintenance Electrician you will need to hold a recognised Electrical Engineering Qualification and will ideally be Apprentice trained. You will also need to have previous experience of supporting machinery in a manufacturing or production environment, have a good knowledge of AC motors, inverters + drives, three phase motors/sensors and hold fault finding abilities on Siemens S7 PLC controls. I would be keen to hear from Electrical Engineers or Maintenance Engineers who have experience of supporting plant machinery and have strong Electrical skills.
In return, you will be joining a leading company in its field and will be paid on weekly basis. The excellent salary package including shift allowance is up to £46,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience, + paid overtime + 25 days holiday.
In this Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role you will be joining a large Maintenance Engineering team within a well-established and successful Heavy Engineering Manufacturer based just outside of Kidderminster.
- As Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will undertake preventative and breakdown Maintenance, fitting and refurbishments on Heavy Industry plant machinery.
- You will be joining a large Engineering team on alternating 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm shifts Mon – Fri.
- To be considered for the role of Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will need to hold a Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship and have experience within a Mechanical Maintenance role supporting plant machinery in a Heavy Industry or similar environment.
- You will ideally have experience supporting Hydraulics, Pneumatics and CNC machinery within a previous Mechanical Fitter or Mechanical Engineer position .
In return you will be joining a well-established Engineering team within a longstanding and stable organisation at a basic salary of £28,000 + shift premium = £29,500 + paid overtime + annual bonus scheme + 33 days holiday. £35k+ OTE
If you are interested or would like some more information please submit your CV ASAP.
£19,500 (Inc shift allowance £23,600) + Income Protection + Pension + Outstanding prospects
A fast paced manufacturing organisation in the Droitwich area, now has a requirement for a Team Leader to strengthen their management team.
This is a diverse, unique working environment, no 2 days would be the same!
You will be given the opportunity to utilise your already existing skills and experience, and to push forward and continue to grow and develop your own talents.
DUTIES OF A TEAM LEADER:
- Process orders upon receipt for production
- Allocate labour in order to achieve production targets, as well as cost, quality and time
- Verify fulfilment of production objectives
- Identification of non-conformance and take part in analysis and resolution
- Analysis of rejects
- Team briefings
- Working traditional 3 shifts
REQUIREMENTS OF A TEAM LEADER:
- Previous management experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- To have previously managed within an environment that involves shifts
- Ideally experience with JIT
- Strong IT skills
- It would be beneficial for you to have also experienced assembly and / or tool change overs
You will be joining an established manufacturing organisation, and you will be supported by a strong quality team. This is a wonderful opportunity to join continue your successful career within Management.
This company offer excellent benefits including Annual bonus and Company profit share scheme. As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be joining an established Maintenance Engineering team at this successful Packaging Organisation based in Malvern, covering a 3 shift rota pattern. This is an opportunity to join a very successful company that invests in their staff and can offer a great working environment and benefits.
In the role of Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be undertaking breakdown and preventative maintenance on high speed automated machinery in a Packaging production environment.
You will be undertaking fault finding and repair on bespoke extrusion and printing machinery and will need to be able to work a 3 shift rota covering alternating AMs, PMs and Night shift.
To be successful for this role of Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will need to hold a relevant Electrical qualification such as City & Guilds and will ideally be Apprentice trained. Successful candidates will ideally have experience of working within a Maintenance Team in an Electrical role either as a Maintenance Engineer or Maintenance Electrician within High speed Automation, FMCG, packaging or similar environment. However, training will be given on the bespoke plant machinery and qualified candidates from all backgrounds will be considered. This role is based just outside of Malvern and is commutable from Worcester, Hereford, Bromsgrove and surrounding areas.
In return you will receive a salary of £31,500 depending on skills and experience plus Company profit sharing scheme and performance related Annual bonus.
We are a well-respected employer who are seeking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our established maintenance team.
Working with a team of Maintenance Technicians you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive multi skilled maintenance activities across our process plant.
You must hold formal electrical qualifications (and ideally be apprentice trained too), with proven experience as a Maintenance Technician of supporting plant and equipment within a robust manufacturing or heavy engineering environment.
Salary packages start at £38,500 with the company also offering Paid Overtime at Premium rates, Excellent Holiday Entitlement and Company Pension.
The role is commutable from Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Kidderminster, Redditch, Worcester
1999 - 2018 Celebrating 19 Years of Maintenance Recruitment Excellence