4 Worcestershire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
A global organisation are now in a position to be looking for an Environmental Health and Safety Officer. They deliver high quality solutions and innovation, and they continue to build on developing products and brands in each product segment, making them one of the fastest growing diversifying companies in their market sector.
They business first started in existence over 100 years ago and continue to move from strength to strength.
As the Environmental Health and Safety Officer, you will be handed responsibility for the development and effective implementation of all Health Safety and Environmental policies and procedures throughout the plant. You will also be given facilities management responsibility.
- Ensure legal and contractual compliance of all HS&E requirements
- Ensure ISO 14001 compliance
- Conduct internal and external audits to ensure compliance to ISO 14001
- Develop and implement a plan to enhance compliance, performance and services
- REACH – Administration of supplier information and upkeep of REACH database
- Develop the organisation’s safety management systems and Health and Safety policies
- Assist with risk assessments
- Record results of Health and Safety risks
- Submit RIDDOR reports
- Report to relevant committee in relation to accidents and incidents
- Update Fire Risk assessments
- Deliver training
- Management of Plant facility records (PPM system)
- Management of company’s site facilities, control contractors, waste management and servicing
- NEBOSH / IOSH General Certificate
- To have gained your experience from preferably manufacturing
- ISO 9001 and / or ISO 13485 awareness
- Member of Environmental body such as IEMA
- Internal and external auditing experience
- Contractor management negotiations
- A superb communicator
- Proactive, hands-on approach
- Superb working environment
- Unique manufacturing products
- Consistently busy, offering long-term stability
- Excellent Pension and Holidays
The role is commutable from Worcester, Redditch, Leamington Spa, Cheltenham and Kidderminster
We are in a position to progress your application immediately & interviews are looking to be completed ASAP
Probe Technical Recruitment, Manufacturing & Production Recruitment Specialists since 1994
I am currently working with a Worcestershire based organisation that is a leading player in the manufacturing sector, they are seeking to recruit proven “Hands On” Maintenance Manager to lead and develop its team and maintenance strategy.
In return for your Maintenance Management skills and experience, we offer a negotiable salary of up to £45K, Plus Company Pension & 33 Days Holiday Entitlement and a Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Maintenance Manager:
You will be required to lead the team providing “hands on” technical support whilst also developing the use of preventative maintenance strategies and a continuous improvement ethos.
Requirements of a Maintenance Manager:
The position of Maintenance Manager will require you to have a proven track record in developing maintenance structures, where your individual input into the business has seen improvements in plant reliability, production volume, staff retention and overall profitability.
It is essential that you have supported a team of Maintenance Engineers as either a Supervisor or Manager, within an electronic assembly, food processing, paint plant or clean room type environment.
Preference is given to candidates that have a have climbed the ranks of Maintenance from an Apprentice level.
The role is commutable from Worcester, Redditch, Bromsgrove & Evesham
Probe Technical Recruitment, Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Specialists since 1994
Negotiable Salary (DOE), Homeworking, Car Allowance, Company Pension, Private Medical Insurance & Life Insurance
- Client is looking to recruit an experienced Piling Design Engineer, to work within their estimating team, who is looking to progress their career, working within a homeworking role. As a business, they are committed to the professional development of their employees and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and expanding business.
- The teams principal objective is to identify new business opportunities by preparing design solutions, estimates and tender proposals for the delivery of a variety of piling disciplines that meets the customer’s needs and in accordance with the Company’s Sales and Commercial Strategy.
- The role is design and estimating. You will need to be proficient in working with relevant design software and have an understanding of the estimating process. You will be expected to work from a bill of quantities or a set of drawings and any other form of enquiry documents a client will issue and provide piling designs and price estimates for everything from a one-off scheme to ongoing projects which will be completed over several months.
- You will be required to follow a project through with any design requirements as the project develops or progresses.
- You will be expected to have combined site experience with quantity surveying skills, commercial acumen and a mind capable of financial analysis.
- This is a customer focused role that requires you to have the ability to engage with clients to determine their needs and articulate those requirements in order to provide a solution-based proposal.
Design and Estimating Skills Required
- Interpret architectural engineering plans, blueprints and specification drawings to determine the scope of works
- Check the tender requirements against the Company’s governance procedure and accordance with the Company’s Sales and Commercial Strategy to determine the most appropriate engineering design solution for the installation of sheet steel, driven or bored piles, etc
- Prepare designs for fully embedded retaining walls, cantilever and propped solutions, bearing piles either bored driven or VCC using information supplied by the client or suitable generic engineering values for the soil strata present on site
- In conjunction with the Contracts Manager, conduct site inspections for tender understanding, analysis of conditions, assessment of risk and identification of activities that may or may not be shown in the tender documents
- Review contract conditions and incorporate the Company’s requirements within a written tender submission document
- Liaise with client on an ongoing basis to determine progress of tender
- Comply with stated Company policies and procedures relating to health and safety legislation
Essential Qualifications and Work Experience
- BA Engineering / Civil Engineering – or equivalent in relevant experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in heavy civil engineering
- Minimum 40 hrs per week as dictated to meet the needs of the business.
- The pressure and fixed nature of deadlines means some late nights may be needed. Overnight stays are rare, but you will need to travel to meet clients on site.
Probe Technical Recruitment, R&D Recruitment Specialists since 1994
We are a well-respected employer who are seeking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join our established bespoke Day Shift maintenance team.
In return for your Maintenance Engineer skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £31K, plus company pension, excellent holiday entitlement and a Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Maintenance Engineer:
As a maintenance engineer, you will within a small but effective team and will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment .
Requirements of a Maintenance Engineer:
As a maintenance engineer you must hold formal mechanical qualifications (ideally with an electrical appreciation), with proven experience of supporting relevant plant and equipment within a manufacturing, process or production environment.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, where you will be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
This Role is Commutable From: Alvechurch, Bromsgrove, Lapworth, Redditch, Studley & Wythall
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence