8 Worcestershire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
This HR Manager role offers: A Good Salary Plus Excellent Benefits – 28 days holiday PLUS 8 bank holidays! Flexible working hours! Full time hours or part time over 5 days!! Healthcare! Pension! Free parking! It offers a stable career within a caring profession. A super opportunity!
As the HR Manager - You will be working for one of the largest, most recognised and respected Charities in the UK! They are incredibly well supported and have the most amazing team of employees and volunteers working side by side with a mutual goal – to provide the best service to its beneficiaries.
As the HR Manager, your duties will include:
- Develop and update HR policies and procedures to reflect changes in legislation and best practice.
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are implemented effectively which select, develop and retain appropriately skilled staff and volunteers to meet the objectives of the organisation and help improve performance and mitigate disputes.
- Advise managers and employees on employment legislation issues.
- Advise and support line managers in employee relations issues as they arise, e.g. performance, absence, grievance, disciplinary, TUPE transfers and redundancies.
- Support managers in the planning and development of the workforce to meet the aims of the organisation.
- Working with other senior managers to manage and implement salary policy and reviews, pensions and other health and wellbeing initiatives and liaise with pension and health care scheme providers where appropriate.
- To ensure that the Organisation is compliant with UK employment legislation.
- Manage and support the recruitment, selection and induction processes for all members of staff and volunteers.
- Develop and produce job/role descriptions and person specifications with the aid of the relevant department manager; carrying out formal job evaluation where appropriate.
- Oversee the DBS processes to ensure the organisation meets its Safeguarding requirements.
- Attend Board meetings approx. every two months
- Manage the administration of HR and volunteer records and databases. Ensure that these are stored correctly, confidentially and for the statutory periods. Ensure all timelines are identified and acted upon either directly or supporting others.
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have / are experienced in:
- Experience as a standalone HR Manager or are a Senior Advisor looking to “step up”
- Employment policy development and implementation
- Generalist operational experience across all areas of HR
- People management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Facilitation, mediation and negotiation skills
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment law and best practice, incl. performance management, grievance, discipline, TUPE & redundancy
- HR IT systems, IT skills e.g. Microsoft packages & social media
- Data Protection requirements, DBS processes & Safeguarding
- CIPD qualified/member of CIPD
- Works well under pressure
- Driving licence and access to own transport
Benefits package for the HR Manager:
- 28 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
- Flexible hours
- Free Parking
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please send your CV ASAP.
As a Maintenance Electrician you will be joining a large Maintenance Engineering Team at a leading Manufacturing company based just outside of Kidderminster. You will be undertaking breakdown and preventative maintenance on plant machinery in this fast paced production facility.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Maintenance Electrician who is looking to join a company where they can further develop their skills. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of the equipment and plant on site in a modern fast paced heavy manufacturing environment at a major manufacturing site. Working in a team you will be covering a Continental shift pattern of alternating Days and Nights 12 hours shifts on a 4on / 4off shift rota.
- To be successful in the role of Maintenance Electrician you will need to hold a recognised Electrical Engineering Qualification and will ideally be Apprentice trained.
- You will also need to have previous experience of supporting machinery in a manufacturing or production environment, have a good knowledge of AC motors, inverters + drives, three phase motors/sensors and hold fault finding abilities on Siemens S7 PLC controls.
I would be keen to hear from Electrical Engineers, Maintenance Engineers or Maintenance Technicians who have experience of supporting plant machinery and have strong Electrical skills.
In return, you will be joining a leading company in its field and will be paid on a weekly basis.
The excellent salary package including shift allowance starts from £44,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience.
This position is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Redditch, South Birmingham and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in knowing more please send your CV ASAP.
Are you able to work Permanent Nights?
This is an opportunity for an experienced Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to support machinery in a Heavy Industry setting working Permanent Nights shifts based in Kidderminster.
- In the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will be carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance on a variety of Heavy Industry machinery in a robust Engineering environment.
- You will be working 5 x 12 NIGHT shifts Sunday – Thursday 10pm – 6am as part of an Engineering team.
- To be successful in this Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer role you will need to hold a relevant Electrical Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds or NVQ and will be Apprentice trained.
- You will ideally hold an Electrical bias and have experience of working with Hydraulics and Pneumatics and fault finding abilities with Siemens PLCs.
- You will also need to have experience of undertaking breakdown and preventative maintenance of machinery in a Heavy Industry setting.
- In return for your skills, the Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer position offers a salary of up to £35,000.
COMPETITIVE HOURLY RATE + HOLIDAYS
Are you looking for a new role or a change of scenery?
Our client is looking to recruit ambitious and hard working Production Operatives who can be an important cog in the business. They operate within the Food and Drink sector and are well known for their high quality product.
- As production operative you will perform duties necessary to carry out packaging of products
- You will be responsible for monitoring standard of packaging to meet specifications
- You will work alongside the engineers to assist with maintenance and repairs
- Assists in/carries out line changeovers between products
- To carry out other duties as reasonably required
- As production operative you will carry out all operator quality checks and records all required line / machine documentation as per the relevant procedure.
- Responsible for the quality of operation being performed
- Packaging equipment
- Fork Lift licence
- General Cert in Packing
- Relevant NVQ
- Competitive hourly rate
- Job Security
- Free Parking
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Toolmaker to be part of an exciting, well-established organisation.
An organisation who take quality very seriously and recognise the importance of this function in the end delivery to customers. They are seeking an experienced Toolmaker to repair and maintain Plastic Injection Mould tools in line with production requirements.
I am keen to speak with experienced Toolmakers, Plastic Injection Tool Makers or Strong Tool Setters who are seeking a new opportunity to be part of growing organisation.
The Toolmaker will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the repair and maintenance of production tools are carried out in the allocated time frame
- Modifying tools
- Producing new tools
- Testing and confirming electrical and hydraulic/pneumatic operation of tools
- Maintaining a high standard of work
Skills & Experience:
Ideally the Toolmaker will have:
- An apprentice-served background
- Preferably a ONC/HNC in Mechanical Engineering
- 5years’ experience within Injection Mould Tooling
- The successful Toolmaker will work rotating shifts Monday to Friday 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
- 33 Days Holiday
- Weekdays Only, No Nights
This role is commutable from Coventry, Banbury, Birmingham, Stratford Upon Avon, Stourbridge, Bromsgrove, Worcester and surrounding areas.
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.
We are a well-respected employer and are seeking to recruit a proven site services maintenance engineer to join our maintenance team.
As a site services maintenance engineer , you will work bespoke days, within a small but effective team and will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our facility, which will require you to have experience of supporting steam raising plant, pipework, water treatment, refrigeration, air handling units and compressed air systems.
As a site services maintenance engineer you must hold formal mechanical qualifications (ideally with an electrical appreciation), with proven experience of supporting relevant plant and equipment.
It is a great opportunity, to join established, well respected business, far away from the highs & lows of the manufacturing sector.
1999 - 2019 Celebrating 20 Years of Site Services Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
We are seeking to recruit a multi skilled Maintenance Technician to join our existing team.
As a Maintenance Technician you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance tasks to our wide range of plastic moulding equipment that will require you to hold good multi skilled abilities.
linked to your multi skilled abilities you must also hold some exposure to supporting Plc controls and robot applications.
Ideally you will be an apprentice trained Maintenance Technician, alongside holding formal electrical qualifications to a City & Guilds or NVQ standard, having gained your maintenance experience within a fast moving manufacturing or production environment.
In return for your Maintenance Technician skills and experience we offer an excellent base salary, regular paid overtime at premium rates, company pension and above average holiday entitlement.
The Role is Commutable from Bromsgrove, Driotwich, Kidderminster, Redditch & Worcester
1999 - 2019 Celebrating 20 Years of Maintenance Technician Recruitment Excellence
In this position of Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will be joining a large Maintenance team with our well established Heavy Engineering client based just outside of Kidderminster working AM and PM shifts.
As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will be undertaking preventative and breakdown Maintenance, fitting and refurbishments on Heavy Industry plant machinery. You will be joining a large existing Engineering team on alternating AM and PM shifts Monday – Friday.
To be considered for the role of Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will ideally hold a Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship and have experience within a Mechanical Maintenance, or Mechanical Fitter role supporting plant machinery in a Heavy Industry or similar environment. You will ideally have experience supporting Hydraulics, Pneumatics and CNC machinery.
In return you will be joining a large Engineering team within a longstanding and stable organisation at a basic salary of £29,500 (including shift premium) + paid overtime + annual bonus + 33 days holiday. £35k+ OTE
This role is based just outside of Kidderminster and is commutable from Stourbridge, Halesowen and surrounding areas.
If you are interested and would like some more information please submit your CV ASAP.