4 Controls & Automation Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
We are one of the most respected employers regionally who support over 10 million products a year and are seeking to recruit a proven Controls Engineer to join our Control & Automation team.
- Working within a team of likeminded professionals, you will be required to resolve issues and make improvements to processes that heavily rely on automation.
Ideally you will either:
- Hold a Degree in an Electrical, Control Engineering or an IT discipline and have proven control systems experience with Siemens S7 / Tia Portal Plc, WinCC, Profibus & HMI and exposure to SCL / STL languages.
- Have a background as a Maintenance Technician and be qualified electrically to an HNC standard, having held maintenance roles in fast paced environments which have required you to support Siemens Plc controls to a minimum of a Programme Modification level and are keen to develop into a control engineer.
- Alongside a great negotiable base salary (to £44,000), the company also offer Exceptional Company Pension, Annual Bonus, plus GENUINE Ongoing Training and Career Development.
If you have hesitated about moving over the past few years, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join an organisation that is unaffected by any uncertainly in the economy.
Probe Technical Recruitment is looking to recruit a Controls Engineer within a specialist manufacturing environment. The company's strength lies in its process expertise, engineering excellence extending from design and manufacture through installation and commissioning to Lifetime Support. This is a more junior position so we would be keen to talk to candidates who have 1 years’ experience within Controls Engineering. Along with a competitive salary of £30,000 the company offers 24+8 Holiday, Pension matched up to 6%, Life Assurance and Sick Pay.
As a Controls Engineer some parts of the role will include:
- Developing and produce PLC and HMI software for a variety of platforms with minimal assistance.
- To design, specify and issue electrical hardware parts lists and control panels according to contract specifications.
- To produce machine test specifications.
- Test equipment in assembly shop and on customer sites as required.
- To provide technical and commissioning support to Installation & Commissioning/Customer Services in the office and on site.
The ideal candidate will need experience of installing and commissioning process equipment and a knowledge of programming and fault finding on PLC systems is desirable including mainly Rockwell Logix 5000, Siemens S7 and Mitsubishi an advantage, although on-site training will be provided. Ideally, qualified to an Engineering degree or BTEC Higher Certificate in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
Able to work away from home base for extended periods of time, within the UK and overseas could be required.
We are a multinational organisation employing in excess of 10,000 people with an established presence in the West Midlands region.
We are seeking to recruit a proven Automation Engineer to support our Maintenance team.
- Working Days, you will be required to support our onsite automated production system that will see you working closely with our Maintenance, Projects and CI teams to resolve issues and make improvements to production processes, that heavily rely on automation.
You will ideally have:
- Climbed the ranks of engineering from a Maintenance prospective and have proven Plc & Robot skills with a desire to move your career towards Control Engineering.
- Or hold a Control Engineering / Robot Support role, with a desire to utilise your skills within a fast-paced maintenance team.
- Experienced to a programming level with either Rockwell Allen Bradley , Schneider or Siemens S7 Plc and Proface or WinCC Flex HMI.
- Experienced to a programming level with Robotic technology, utilised within complex “pick & place” applications.
Salary : £32,000
Control & Robot Specific Training
Excellent Holiday Entitlement
Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme
We are one of the most respected employers regionally, who produce over 2 million products a year. And are seeking to recruit a proven Control Engineer to join our Control automation team.
Working within a team of likeminded Control Engineering professionals, you will be required to support our onsite automated production system that will see you working closely with our Maintenance, Projects and CI teams to resolve issues and make improvements to production processes, that heavily rely on automation.
You will ideally have:-
- Climbed the ranks of engineering from a Maintenance prospective into a Control Engineering position and be electrically qualified to an HNC standard.
- Or hold a Degree in an Electrical, Control Engineering or an IT discipline and have proven control systems experience.
- Experienced to a programming level with either Allen Bradley RSLogix or Siemens S7 Plc and WinCC Flex HMI.
- Allied to your systems experience you must also have experience of planning control related projects within manufacturing or production environments.
If you have hesitated about moving over the past few years, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join an organisation that have enviable reputation for producing world leading products.
The role is commutable from: Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Coventry & Solihull