“Our Reputation Within Maintenance Recruitment is Your Guarantee Of Unparalleled Service”
Since 1998 we have operated a dedicated Maintenance division and our specialist team combines in-depth experience together with dedication and commitment to fulfill the needs of our Clients. By working exclusively within the maintenance sector the maintenance team fully understand the needs of the industry and are therefore able to meet your requirements to the final detail.
Our staff are technically qualified and have real industry experience and an understanding of modern manufacturing methods and processes – they are not just “buzz words” to us. As a result, we have a clear focus on the technical expertise you require whilst still appreciating the importance of interpersonal skills. You will be working with an industry specialist run by human beings who are available to advise you on a wide variety of career opportunities. This not only includes job matching for the candidate, but also extends to advising clients and candidates alike, on salaries and market trends. Our relationship with both candidates and clients alike, gives us the ability to select the right job or candidate at the shortest of notice.
We offer both contract and permanent candidates and assignments, ranging from Fitters and Multi Skilled Engineers, Supervisors and Managers through to teams of engineers working on nationwide roll out contracts.
Through our experience, professionalism and reputation within maintenance recruitment we have secured preferred supplier status with clients within a wide range of industries from food processing, to multi national automotive manufacturers. Key Areas of Specialism: -
- Automotive, Aerospace, Consumer Goods
- Food Industry
- Manufacturing / Production
- Power, Renewables & Alternative Energies
If you would like a confidential discussion surrounding strategic hiring for your organisation or your own career path we would be delighted to hear from you to determine how our services can assist you in finding the right solution so please call us on 0121 321 4311
92 Jobs Found
As a Maintenance Technician you will be joining an established Maintenance team in this Heavy Industry setting to primarily provide Electrical support to PLC run machinery.
This company are a market leader in their field and have been established for over 100 years. This is a Heavy Industry, high volume production environment.
- In the role of Maintenance Technician, you will be undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance tasks across the facility that will require you to hold a strong electrical background in addition to mechanical abilities.
- You will need to demonstrate strong abilities in PLC Controls within Siemens S7, electrical fault finding and repair, circuitry schematics, and electrical drives.
- You will also be involved in contributing to continuous improvement processes and taking lead responsibility for maintenance shift personnel.
- You will be leading an established maintenance team on rotating 12 hr Continental shifts. You must be available to work Days and Nights over a 7 day rota. Shifts patterns are 4on/4off 6am-6pm Days and 6pm-6am Nights.
Skills & Experience:
- To be successful in this Maintenance Technician role, you will ideally be apprentice trained and will hold a relevant electrical qualification such as HNC or City & Guilds in Electrical Engineering.
- You will need to have experience in supporting plant and equipment within a Heavy Industry manufacturing or production environment.
- Experience in problem solving and programming on Siemens S7 PLC’s and motor drive systems is essential.
- I would be keen to speak to Engineers who have previous experience within roles such as Maintenance Electrician, Electrical Engineer, Heavy Industry Electrician, or PLC Programmer/Controls Engineer.
In return, the salary is £45,000 + weekend shift allowance, paid overtime, 33 days holiday p year + pension. OTE salary is £50,000
If you are interested, please submit your CV or if you would like some more information regarding this position please send your CV ASAP.
This Service Engineer role involves servicing and repairing heavy lifting equipment at sites across the West Midlands.
You will be based from Stourbridge but due to the nature of this role you will be visiting sites across the West Midlands.
The role of Service Engineer will involve:
- To service, test and repair various types of hydraulic lifting equipment including hoists, material handling and hydraulic cylinders, pumps and jacking equipment at customer sites across the West Midlands.
- Undertake full inspections and complete relevant paperwork.
- Hours of work are 8am – 4.30pm Monday – Friday + paid overtime is available.
The skills you will need to have to undertake the Service Engineer role are:
- Experience in the testing and maintaining hydraulics and chain hoists or similar heavy lifting gear machinery. I would be keen to speak to candidates who have experience within the Lifting Industry as a Workshop Engineer who are considering moving into a service based role.
- You will ideally hold a relevant Engineering qualification and have experience supporting machinery.
- A full and current driving licence as this role will involve driving a company vehicle to suppliers and customers.
Salary - £23,000
Excellent Holiday Entitlement
In the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will be joining our heavy industry process client based in Worcester. You will be covering Permanent Night shifts Sun – Thursday 9.30pm – 5.30am and will be responsible for both Electrical and Mechanical planned and reactive maintenance tasks on plant machinery.
In the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will be working permanent Nights to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance tasks to plant machinery across the facility. This is a “hands on” multi skilled role and you will be supporting heavy presses, ABB and Kawasaki robots and PLC run plant machinery in a time sensitive production environment.
Skills and Requirements:
To be considered for the Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer position you will ideally be Apprentice trained and will need to hold a relevant Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds or ONC/HNC. You will need to hold both Electrical and Mechanical abilities and must also be able to demonstrate experience of working within a previous Maintenance Engineer role supporting plant and equipment within a manufacturing or production environment.
Salary £34,000 - £41,000 depending on experience
Pension and Healthcare Scheme
If you are interested please submit your CV ASAP.
A position has become available for an Electrical Engineer to join an organisation based in the Lancashire location.
Duties of an Electrical Engineer:
- Meet production needs in regard to engineering issues and breakdowns. To carry out routine test and inspection on electrical systems and portable electrical equipment.
- To reduce costs where possible and use the preventative maintenance system to reduce unplanned maintenance. To assist the maintenance manager with projects and developments.
- To maintain maintenance activities in compliance with ISO 9001: 2000, ISO 14001 and other customer specific standards.
- Applicants will be working as part of our Group Engineering primarily in Oldham, also in the Rochdale area.
- Experience of ATEX equipment an advantage
- Work safely within the company’s Health and Safety Procedures.
- Work within the requirements and BS 7671 (Electrical Regulations).
- Improve process efficiencies through elimination of downtime with the use of the PPM system and C.I.P. process
- Carry out essential legislative testing of electrical equipment and systems.
- To work with the maintenance manager in the identification of process improvements.
- To co-operate with the organisation in respect of training needs and job development to meet organisation and production demands.
- Apprentice trained
- City & Guilds in Electrical Engineering
- City & Guilds 2391
- 17th Editions / 18th Editions
- Experience with Siemens PLC’s
- AC / DC Motors and Drives
Shift: Days 7am till 4pm (Call out Rota included)
£32,500 / £33,000
Industry: Manufacturing organisation
If the details look of interest and you hold the experience required, please send your CV ASAP.
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer – Mechanically Biased to join a leading packaging organisation. Ideally the candidate will hold previous experience within a Manufacturing / Packaging environment.
Experience required of a Maintenance Engineer:
- Also, we are looking for an individual who holds experience with Injection moulding – Plastics Extrusion.
- Worked with both Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- Additional skills: Blowers, Vacuum pumps, Packaging machinery, Extrusion machinery, Conveyors, Temp controllers.
- The ideal candidate will be apprentice trained holding a City & Guilds or HNC in Mechanical engineering.
Benefits for a Maintenance Engineer:
Shift: Continental – 2days – 2Nights
Salary: £35,000 - £35,581
If the details look of interest and you hold the experience required for a Maintenance Engineer please send your CV ASAP.
Based just outside of Cheltenham, this successful Process manufacturing Organisation who have been established for over 40 years are now seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to oversee maintenance of all plant manufacturing machinery.
Their products are supplied across a variety of sectors including Aerospace and Medical industries.
- As a Maintenance Supervisor you will be overseeing a team of 2 Engineers to ensure that all plant manufacturing equipment are maintained to optimum levels.
- This is a “Hands On” role and you will lead on reactive maintenance and manage breakdown situations.
- You will also ensure that Preventative Maintenance is undertaken to schedule.
- You will be managing your departmental budget and will work to and report on KPI’s for the Department.
- To be successful in this Maintenance Supervisor role you will need to be Multiskilled with an Electrical bias and have Mechanical abilities and hold experience with both Hydraulics and Pneumatics. You will also need to hold a relevant Engineering qualification.
- You will need to have experience of maintaining machinery within a Manufacturing or Production setting, ideally within a chemical or metal industry environment.
- I would be keen to discuss this position with Engineers who hold strong “hands on” experience in a Multiskilled Maintenance role.
- Current or previous experience of leading a small maintenance team would be beneficial, although not essential.
The Return on offer:
The salary for this position is between £38,000 - £43,000 depending on skills and experience + a monthly performance related bonus and is a Days based Monday – Friday position.
This position is commutable from Cheltenham, Worcester, Gloucester and surrounding areas.
If you are interested or would like some more information please submit your CV ASAP.
We are seeking to recruit a proven Reliability Centered Maintenance Professional to join our established maintenance structure.
You will be required to support the maintenance team in providing “hands off” technical support and project planning, whilst also championing the use of preventative maintenance strategies and a continuous improvement ethos.
It is essential that you have supported a maintenance team as either a Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Supervisor, Reliability Engineer or Maintenance Planner where you have championed the use of MTBF, MTTR, Fishbone & 5 Why analysis, alongside having a comprehensive knowledge of collating and critiquing maintenance data utilising MS Excel to present data to the maintenance management & plant project teams.
You must have gained your experience from working within a high-volume process, manufacturing, production or an FMCG environment, and ideally qualified to a degree standard.
In return for your skills and experience we offer a starting salary of c£44,000 (OTE of c£50K) alongside an Exceptional Company Pension, Private Healthcare, Company Car Options and GENUINE Ongoing Training and Career Development.
If you have hesitated about moving over the past few years, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join an organisation that employs over 100,000 people globally and has an enviable reputation for producing world leading products.
The role is commutable from Atherstone, Coleshill, Coventry, Sutton Coldfield and Tamworth.
We are seeking to recruit a proven Maintenance Fitter to join our plant Maintenance and Production team to support our operation within the Midlands region.
- Support planned shutdowns, absence, holiday cover for the fitting team/ production ops team
- Ensure efficient operation of plant and minimise down time
- Root cause analysis to ensure plant reliability
Skills and Requirements:
- As a Maintenance Fitter you will be required to undertake planned and reactive maintenance tasks throughout our facility and improve and maintain plant reliability.
- You must be qualified Mechanically and hold experience as a Fitter / Engineer, we would be interested in talking to Maintenance Technicians aswell. You must have a Maintenance ability having gained your experience of supporting plant within a heavy engineering environment such as chemical processing, oil refineries, quarrying, recycling, power generation, steel works or within a heavy plant overhaul support organisation.
- Salary is negotiable dependant on your experience and ranges from £25,000 - £32,000
- Annual leave 23 days plus bank holidays increasing to 25 with length of service
- Life Assurance 4 x annual salary
- Cycle Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers.
This role is commutable from Derby, Litchfield, Stafford, Burton upon Trent and Loughborough
We are seeking to recruit a proven Maintenance Supervisor to join our plant maintenance and reliability team to support our operation within the London region.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for a small team of maintenance engineers undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance tasks to our specialist plant and equipment, that will require you to provide a “hands on” input, allied to managing onsite contractors, engineering stores and issuing permit to work whilst also being fully aware of health & safety legislation.
You must be qualified either electrically or mechanically and hold a multi skilled ability having gained your experience as a Maintenance Supervisor, supporting a team of engineers within a heavy engineering environment such as chemical processing, oil refineries, quarrying, recycling, power generation, steel works or within a heavy plant overhaul support organisation.
This role is commutable from Chigwell, Cheshunt, East Barnet, Enfield, Loughton, Woodford & Wood Green.
We are seeking to recruit a proven Maintenance Electrician to join our plant maintenance electrical and reliability team to support our operation within the London region.
As a Maintenance Electrician you will be required to undertake planned and reactive maintenance tasks throughout our plant.
You must be qualified Electrically and hold a multi skilled Electrically biased Maintenance ability having gained your experience of supporting plant within a heavy engineering environment such as chemical processing, oil refineries, quarrying, recycling, power generation, steel works or within a heavy plant overhaul support organisation.
Salary is negotiable dependant on your experience and shift pattern and ranges from £34,000 - £35,632, plus paid overtime, excellent holiday entitlement and company pension.
This role is commutable from Cheshunt, East Barnet, Enfield, Loughton, Stoke Newington, Woodford & Wood Green
We are seeking to recruit a proven Maintenance Engineer to join our plant maintenance and reliability team to support our operation within the London region.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be required to undertake planned and reactive maintenance tasks throughout our facility.
You must be qualified Mechanically and hold a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer ability having gained your experience of supporting plant within a heavy engineering environment such as chemical processing, oil refineries, quarrying, recycling, power generation, steel works or within a heavy plant overhaul support organisation.
Salary is negotiable dependant on your experience and shift pattern and ranges from £21,600 - £34,000, plus paid overtime, excellent holiday entitlement and company pension.
This role is commutable from Buckhurst Hill, East Barnet, Enfield, Loughton, Woodford & Wood Green.
Due to continued expansion we are seeking to recruit a proven Compliance Manager to join our established process engineering business.
You will be required to manage our compliance in relation to pressure system safety regulations, plant inspection programmes and cooling tower emissions.
Plant wise the role will see you supporting a small team who support our process plant that includes steam boilers, pipework, reactors, safety valves, burst discs, cooling towers, tanks and vessels.
To succeed in the role you must hold formal mechanical accreditation to an HNC standard, having held a mechanically oriented supervisory role, where you’ve had responsibility for compliance within a process plant, petrochemical or compex critical environment.
In return for your skills and experience we offer a negotiable base salary in the region of £32K, Plus Company Pension and excellent Holiday entitlement.
1999 - 2018 Celebrating 19 Years of Maintenance Recruitment Excellence