35 Staffordshire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
A Global Organisation who have been established for over 40 years and are incredibly well respected within their Market.
This HR Manager role offers an excellent salary plus an outstanding benefits package – Incl; contributory pension, Private healthcare (plus disc. Rates for family), childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, regular awards and rewards for all staff! If you are looking to work for an incredibly supportive organisation - Then read on!
As the HR Manager - you will report to the HR Director and will be working for Global Organisation who have been established for over 40 years and are incredibly well respected within their Market.
As the HR Manager Your duties will include:
- The large majority of your time will focus on Generalist HR duties
- You will also be responsible for Management Training
- Manage directly and indirectly the whole employee experience
- Oversee the recruitment process
- Aid interdepartmental relationships through regular attendance at departmental team meetings
- Participate in special projects
- Provide expert advice to all managers tailored in line with business needs in compliance with UK legislation and Legal Protection Ins.
I would be very excited to speak with you have:
- A strong back ground as a HR Manager
- Management Training Experience
- Previously worked with the Strategic side of HR Management
- SAP exp would be desirable but not essential
- CIPD Qualification would be beneficial but again – not essential
Benefits package for the HR Manager includes:
- 25 Days holiday per year plus BH’s
- Contributory Pension scheme – up to 10%!
- Private Health Care
- Childcare Vouchers
- Awards and Rewards incl Long service
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking
Assistant Financial Controller
This is an ideal opportunity for ambitious qualified accountant to join a global manufacturing business as Assistant Financial Controller.
As Assistant Financial Controller you will report directly to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for ensuring appropriate financial controls are applied throughout the business and all reporting requirements are met.
You will be responsible for assisting the Financial Controller with the accounting operations of the company. The purpose of this role is to manage the day to day activities of the accounting functions within Tamworth to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results are produced on time.
Key Responsibilities of an Assistant Financial Controller:
· Prepare and submit periodic financial statements and reports to the US parent within the set deadlines
· Prepare annual business plans and monthly re-forecasts
· Oversee provision of any financial information for any other stakeholders
· Manage financial and legal compliance
· Assist in the management of the annual statutory audit and statutory accounts preparation
· Develop systems and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective management of the company's finances
· Review procedures and controls and assist in assessing any efficiency proposals
· Ensure SOX compliance
· Using the financial control framework, ensure compliance with the parent company's policies and procedures
· Assist in the management of the internal audit testing & reporting and manage a range of admin and compliance issues
· Develop information from the new SAP ERP system
· Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of relevant company taxes
· Assist in annual stock take
· Help in the day to day management of a small finance team
· Deputise for the Financial Controller
· Carry out any additional reasonable requests made by the business within the individual's capabilities and possessing the necessary experience and training
· Cost Accounting experience advantageous
The ideal Assistant Financial Controller will have/be:
• Professionally qualified - ACCA, CIMA, or ACA
• Practical skills experience within a manufacturing business or audit firm, possessing 1-2 years PQE
• SAP experience
· Good understanding of business and financial issues
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
This Purchase Ledger role offers a great basic salary plus benefits. This is a 12-month contract, covering maternity leave. So, there could be a chance that it could turn into permanent job! Do you have experience as a Purchase Ledger Clerk or accounts payable clerk and want to focus purely on these skills, working with a great team? Then read on!
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk - you will be working for a Global Engineering company, serving a wide variety of business sectors World Wide! They are based in Staffordshire and have been established for over 30 years!
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk your duties will include:
- Processing of Purchase orders and invoices – timely and accurately
- Prep of Weekly AP runs
- Posting to accounts in multiple currencies
- Weekly review and reporting of GRNI
- Managing the month end close on Purchase Ledger
- External and intercompany reconciliation and reporting
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Solid experience as Purchase Ledger Clerk or Accounts Payable Clerk
- Experience with Excel and ERP systems
- Multi-Currency Accounting
- Project Costing experience would be very advantageous
Benefits package for the Purchase Ledger Clerk includes:
- Up to 30 Days holiday per year (incl BH’s)
- Pension scheme
- Free Parking
Mechanical Design Engineer - Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
We are working with a company who provide mechanical moving safety solutions to the Building / Construction Industry Sectors and due to continued growth and product expansion they are now seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their growing ranks within their internal R&D Teams.
The primary purpose of the role is to support New Product Development and technical innovation in regard to moving mechanical applications.
This requires experience in developing moving parts, mechanisms, gearing, hydraulic components or rotating machinery.
The position also requires good experience of design application, project engineering and the ability to take a concept and see it through the relevant methods and design processes to allow it to be released for manufacture.
- Candidates should have at least 5 years direct design engineering experience
- Mechanical Design biased work involving moving or rotating parts / equipment
- Formally qualified in Engineering (Mechanical or Product Development biased)
- Strong communication skills
- 3D and 2D CAD proficient
- A good understanding on Materials, processes and manufacturing methods
- A general / good understanding of Hand Cals and FEA
- A knowledge of Prototyping and Design for Manufacture
Please note all applicants applying for this role should already be eligible to live and work in the UK
This is a great opportunity to work in a position and have ownership of your own projects and see them through to completion. Often projects will also be in general use within 6 months form concept.
Project Engineer / Business Development – International – Foundry Systems
We have a project engineering position that has been created to support the growth and expansion of our client’s portfolio on an international basis.
The purpose of the position primary is to strengthen and support marketing and new technology strategies to grow new business opportunities.
Main Duties for a Project Engineer / Business Development:
- Provide input into, and engage in the implementation of the global material strategic business development plan which had total sales of £83 million in 2017
- To manage and participate in global, regional and local projects to develop new and innovative ideas (including application technologies) to expand the use of products (under 10 different brands)
- Work with regional management to deliver top line growth in line with the overall foundry strategy
- Provide technical and marketing support to local operating companies on a global basis
- Identify growth opportunities, target market segments and new business opportunities
- Participate in the launch and global roll-out of major new products, approximately 1 or 2 per year.
- To develop and maintain relationships across the foundry business unit, with strategic suppliers and alliances and provide links and support to the supply chain
This position requires excellent communication skills and the ability to present
Be IT literate
Strongly motivated to succeed
Be able to think on your feet and make decisions.
Strong team player
Applicants should have at least 2 years’ industrial experience associated with engineering or technology, together with strong experience of project management, with the ability to simultaneously manage and work as a member of several teams.
Applicants should also be educated to degree level or equivalent in an engineering or scientific discipline.
This position will suit a Junior Project Engineer / Engineer with a few years’ experience who is looking for their next step.
This division of a global business is looking to recruit an experienced Trade Compliance Specialist to ensure its UK and continental Europe locations are in full compliance with the import and export laws of the countries where they do business. Compliance with trade regulations will be achieved through a centralized process of classification, certification and verification of import/export activities.
The European Trade Compliance Specialist will ensure all European operations are fully compliant with import and export regulations for the EU countries where they do business. As part of their role they will:
- Design, implement and manage a robust customs compliance program for the European locations including completion of company’s Audit and Self-Assessment Program. Define responsibility for completion of activities for the European locations as it relates to EUROPEAN law and develop and define processes to perform these activities.
- Design and implement an ongoing training program on import/export awareness for European personnel, focusing on product and non-product issues and the regulations around common commodities, including, but not limited to AEO, ITAR, Routed Transactions and TOSCA.
- The European Trade Compliance Specialist will lead the implementation of the new AEO and maintain IPR certifications, UK and EU licenses, acts as a liaison with government agencies (ex ECO, HMRC, etc.) as it relates to customs matters.
- Effectively communicates and partners with all locations to review new and existing product and non-product transactions to identify the most efficient and effective flow paths and methods of moving material.
- Prioritizes resolution of risks and opportunities to minimize risk.
- Coordinate with the divisional Global Trade Compliance team to develop and maintain a Division wide import/export matrix to include classifications, license requirements and shipment restrictions.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for import and export activities in the areas of Compliance and Record keeping.
- Represent the business in dealings with customers, suppliers and governmental agencies.
- Functions as an Expert resource to divisional shipping locations in the area of import/export transactions, policies and procedures.
- Conducts periodic formal assessments of the EU and UK facilities of the Division to ensure that policies and procedures are properly followed and that all activities and transactions are in compliance with the appropriate import/export laws. Reports to Management on issues and opportunities and recommends solutions and project plans.
- Proactively work with the International Transportation Department, Corporate Compliance Personnel, BU Compliance Personnel and Customs Brokers to ensure an efficient and effective process for import/export activities. Continually analyse processes and procedures for opportunities to eliminate waste, streamline for efficiency, and utilization of emerging tools and technologies with a focus on customer satisfaction and cost containment while ensuring compliance with regulations. Gain expert understanding of business’s intermediary and anticorruption process and determine and manage intermediary relationships as deemed necessary.
- Effectively coordinate and collaborate import/export resources across all European locations to share best practices.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Outstanding mediating, negotiating and influencing skills,
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Background in International Transportation/Logistics/Customs Compliance/import/export regulations required
- European/UK Customs certification
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to train, develop, and motivate
- Professional degree in Business or technical field or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience within a multi-site international manufacturing environment.
We are seeking an experienced design layout person for a position that is supporting the design and installation of process equipment and machinery to the Chemical and FMCG industries.
The company support a global client base with the design and project management of systems, to ensure the effective delivery and installation of a range of process machinery.
The role will engage with the Project Management Team and Subcontractors to create drawings and schematic layout designs, so correct build, installation and configuration can be achieved. This will also often require 3D CAD
Drawings as well for visualisation purposes.
The CAD Software will be Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD and will involve the design and layout of Pumps, Motors, Hydraulics, Piping, Controls and supporting structures.
The right candidate will have:
- At least 18 months experience of getting involved in Plant / Process Layout Design of systems and associated equipment and machinery.
- Be a good user of 2D & 3D CAD software, ideally Inventor.
- Have good Project Management skills and the ability to self-manage small projects.
- Good MS Office and Presentation skills
- Be willing to travel to international locations from 1 – 7 days at a time. (4 Times Per Year)
- Work in a professional manner with the ability to understand deadlines and requirements to get projects completed on time.
- Have a good knowledge of P&ID’s. PFD’s and standard design regulations.
This is a great opportunity to develop into a Lead Engineer or Project Manager with a short period of time.
For more information please contact Peter Hampshire
This is a super opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Assistant. This is a 3 – 4 month contract to cover the teams Summer Holiday period.
It is a part time role – 2.5 days per week.
You will be the Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Assistant for a great Finance Team. They are very hard working but very supportive too. The organisation is a global Automotive, Manufacturing business, a genuine leader in their field. Their staff are proud to be part of the business which makes it a great place to work!
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Assistant will report to the Financial Controller, and work in a small team. You need to be happy to help out where necessary and will need to be a good team player. You will also need to be confident and happy to chase Purchase Ledger Queries with other members of the company when required.
You will have previous experience as a Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Assistant and so understand that you will be working to deadlines, as will the rest of the team but you will always be supported.
If you have experience of SAP – you will be a huge helping hand to my client, however this is not essential, they are more than happy to “show you the ropes” – so you could be gaining valuable experience in this role, gaining new skills which is always good news!
- Purchase Ledger
- Accounts Analysis
- Department Admin
- Telephone Cover
- MS Office incl Excel
- Good Spreadsheet Skills
- Attention to detail
- Good analysis skills
- Team Player
- Knowledge of SAP advantageous
This is a super opportunity if you are looking for a part time temporary post as a Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Assistant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the Machining Technician to be the backbone of the exciting development and modernisation of this prestigious organisation who pride themselves in being bespoke and totally unique in their industry with their technical excellence and outstanding customer service. This company is committed and are growing from strength to strength.
They are in need of a strong, passionate Machining Technician to be self-motivated, proactive individual to hit the ground running.
Are you a strong and driven Machining Technician looking to take on a new challenge within a high pressured, fast paced environment??
Are you looking for a new exciting role within an international Engineering Group who have additional access to manufacturing and support capabilities worldwide??
Then this is the position for you!
The Machining Technician’s Responsibilities are to:
- Manage the Matec Machine monitoring system including its use in reviewing and challenging excessive cycle times
- Identify areas for improvement to increase productivity
- Identify areas to reduce change over times (SMED), improve tooling/tool life
- Have involvement on local improvement projects
The Machining Technician will have:
- An understanding of pre-setting with a methodical approach
- Knowledge of cutting tools and processes
- Good H&S awareness and knowledge
- To be flexible to work shifts
This is an exciting position for the ideal candidate to thrive and be a part of the continued develop the growth of the business as well their career. The Machining Technician will hit the ground running and be a part of the innovative organisation, growing year on year within this industry.
To apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter.
We are looking for an experienced water jet cutter / operator to join a busy engineering business on a permanent basis located In the Staffordshire area. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who has experience within the Aerospace sector and enjoys working efficiently as part of a team.
- Good standard of education with GCSE’s or equivalent
- Willingness to work over time when required
- Work efficiently, productively and safely
- Have a good level of physical fitness
- Ensure all m/c tool equipment is maintained to the highest standards through adherence to daily maintenance schedules /checks and also to take due care whilst using machinery.
- Ensure the Waterjet areas are kept clean and tidy and organized in the most productive manner possible.
- Complete all sales or internal works orders on time, accurately and to the highest possible standards. All hand written detail on operation sheets must be clear, neat and legible.
- Ensure works orders are marked correctly and accurately – using ink / dot peen equipment.
- Experience of running / setting Flow waterjet cutting machines.
- Good mechanical engineering background.
- Experience working within aerospace.
KEY WORDS: Water Jet Cutter, Water Jet Setter, Automotive, Aerospace
CNC ONLINE PROGRAMMER (X4)
£26,000 + PAID OVERTIME + FANTASTIC WORKING ENVIRONMENT + PENSION
My client is looking for 4 experienced CNC online programmers who have worked on machinery such as Mazatrol and Heidenhain alongside Fanuc controls. This company based in the Coventry area have been in business for over 70 years delivering superior quality precision machining and sub – contract machining solutions on a global scale. With the business having recently expanded they are now looking for 4 confident and hardworking CNC online programmers to join their busy team on site in Tamworth.
- Milling or Lathe machinery
- Extensive online programming
- Mazatrol or Heidenhain
- Fanuc controls
If you pride yourself on being a self-motivated, confident cnc online programmer and are looking for an exciting new opportunity within an established manufacturing business please send your CV ASAP or alternatively, call for more information.
KEY WORDS: CNC ONLINE PROGRAMMER, MAZATROL, HEIDENHAIN, FANUC
Probe Recruitment are supporting a Manufacturing organisation in Lichfield who are looking for an Assistant Plant Controller with responsibility for controlling all plant costs and internal controls, compiling the annual budgets/forecasts and ensuring that all statutory reporting requirements are met.
- Control of Plant Direct Margin Costs: Control all direct margin costs at part level.
- Change Control: Review and approval of sales price, BOM and standard costs changes. Develop reporting systems to communicate impact of changes
- Standard Costs: Set up and maintain standard costing for existing parts. Develop reporting systems to communicate financial margins at part, commodity and vehicle level
- New vehicle projects: Review new program costs down to EBITDA level. Ensure integrity between programs reported profits and plant level profitability. Develop reporting systems to communicate profitability status at program milestones.
- Launch costs: Control and report all plant launch costs. Work with launch team to prepare annual launch forecast
- Monthly forecasting: Support Plant Controller during monthly forecasting process.
- P&L responsibility: Full responsibility for specific P&L lines.
- Month End procedures: Journal preparation, P&L and Balance Sheet analysis during 3 day close. Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Corporate reporting: Complete monthly direct margin report for monthly management information pack including commentary. Support Plant Controller on other reports required for monthly management pack.