16 Staffordshire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
My client rarely recruits for the maintenance department, as the team is a tight knit bunch of proven professionals, however due to expansion they are looking for two likeminded maintenance professionals to join the team.
Benefits for a Maintenance Technician:
- With salaries ranging from £36.6 - £40K, Plus Paid Overtime, Company Pension, Great Holiday Entertainment, However the real benefit is the team of likeminded individuals you will be working with, who “do” maintenance right.
Duties of a Maintenance Technician:
- Working with a team of proven professionals, you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance tasks to a range of production plant and equipment.
Requirements of a Maintenance Technician:
- You will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance tasks across the facility that will require you to hold a strong mechanical or electrical background, however you must possess a good grounding in the plastics sector within blow, extrusion or injection moulding process ideally having supported Demag, Engel, Sandretto, Boy, Battenfeld or Krauss Maffei equipment.
- Candidates who also have ABB, Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi Plc or ABB, Kuka, Fanuc, or Sepro robot exposure are at a distinct advantage.
- Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified to City & Guilds / NVQ standard Electrically, with a proven background in supporting Plc controls and robots within a fast-paced manufacturing or production environment.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Technician Recruitment Excellence
Are you a Sales Manager with horticulture experience? Are you looking for something new?
One of Britain’s leading plant nurseries is currently looking to hire a Sales Manager put roots down and lead their horticultural sales team in the West Midlands. The Horticultural Sales Manager will be the key person responsible for motivating the sales team to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets – both financial and performance related.
You will have the autonomy to hire and grow your own sales team and will worth with the Sales Director to devise a market strategy for achieving your joint goals.
Experience within horticulture is absolutely essential for this role as you will be managing the sale of plants of all shapes, sizes and scents to gardeners, landscapers and retailers.
An extremely competitive salary and package is on offer, as well as the chance to work in a progressive and passionate environment.
Send your CV and let’s have a discreet, exploratory conversation about this opportunity.
Do you have a passion for horticulture? Do you have sales experience? Do you want to combine the two?
One of Britain’s leading plant nurseries is currently looking to hire a Sales Executive to join their team in the West Midlands. The Horticultural Sales Executive is responsible selling plants of all shapes, sizes and scents to customers across the UK. This will include managing existing customers and identifying new potential clients.
The Sales Executive will be the first point of contact for all customers in their defined region and will be responsible for having conversations about types of plants and advising on which plants may suit the project/area best. As such you will need to have a real keen interest in horticulture, including a broad knowledge of various different types of plants.
Previous sales experience would be very beneficial to the person coming in to do this role. A very competitive salary and healthcare package is on offer for the right green-fingered candidate!
Turn your hobby into your career and get in touch today!
Are you an experienced Inventory Controller? Are you searching for a busy organisation that can offer you plenty of potential and an excellent working environment?
We are looking for an Inventory Controller, who will act as the link between customer demand and operations.
This is a busy multiple site International manufacturing organisation, and this particular site, as always been their most profitable.
Benefits for an Inventory Controller:
- Salary : £32,000
- Life Assurance
- Gym Membership
- Excellent Working Environment
Duties of an Inventory Controller:
- Coordinate the expedition of all work in progress
- Daily update of the MRP and review of supply and demand to determine new order and push / pull actions
- Ensure customer demand is met
- Ensure raw material is supplied to line with the production plan
- Manage inventory balance sheet reconciliations
- You will be that vital link between Sales, Supply Chain, Production, Engineering, Quality, Finance and Logistics
- Obtain and collate Sales and Operations Planning Data
- Regular reviews of Inventory categories
- Monitor SERP system transactions for sales Order and PO’s to ensure accurate Material planning
- Anticipate delivery shortages
Requirements for an Inventory Controller:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- SAP knowledge is essential
- Excellent knowledge of ERP/MRP systems
- Strong Inventory control knowledge
- To have the ability to communicate complex financial information into easy to understand manner
- Excellent analytical skills
- You will an assertive personality, but also adaptable and flexible
This is a great opportunity to join a well- established, highly profitable business, where your experience will be highly valued, and your long term prospects would be extremely healthy.
Send your CV to Tania ASAP.
APPLICATION / SALES ENGINEER (PROCESS MACHINERY)
A European organisations UK Project Office in the Midlands is seeking an Application Engineer to join their Project Division in a direct customer facing post.
The organisation provides a wide range of process and manufacturing equipment to the myriad of industry sectors across the globe, but this position has been created to focus on local UK and ROI customers only.
The UK Team are responsible for creating systems solutions and turnkey project management with partners and suppliers, to ensure their parent company machinery and equipment can be installed and commissioned within pre- approved lead times and within costs.
The role will be the customer facing part of the project solution process, by offering tailored solutions and making customers aware of new technology and equipment that will suit their individual company needs.
It will be a position that will be a mix of office based and customer facing on a weekly basis, with direct links and communication with internal managers and departments in the UK and Europe.
The right candidate for the position will ideally come from a systems / machinery solutions provider, or have a customer facing history within Projects, Application or Sales Engineering dealing directly with customer’s needs.
The organisation has a very strong reputation and global presence for supplying tailored and bespoke equipment to process related industries for the last 40 years and have satellite offices across the globe.
- The role will be supported with training, management liaison and support (UK & Europe), internal project team support and product awareness training. The role will also be part of induction process and introduction to the marketplace phase as well.
- The company are keen to promote a good work and personal life balance and try to be a flexible as possible with working hours and allow their staff to finish 1pm of Fridays.
- A nice friendly working environment with support and a very busy order book and enquires portfolio.
- The role comes with a good salary, bonus, company car or allowance and other benefits.
- Please note that the role will require travel across the UK and ROI on a regular basis but will also require a successful applicant to be office based when not in front of customers.
Skills and Requirements:
- A formal technical qualification in Engineering - HNC / HND or Degree
- 5 Years direct experience of Project / Application or Sales Engineering with direct liaison and contact with customers.
- 2 - 3 experience in supplying or selling equipment and machinery (Automation or associated equipment)
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong ability to build relationships with customers and partners quickly
- Strong origination skills
- The ability to self-manage and be proactive
- A background in working on slow burn / long lead time projects with values c £50,000 - £200,000+ would be very advantageous.
For more information please send your latest CV ASAP.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the Quality Engineer to join a sizeable organisation who pride themselves with their technical excellence and outstanding customer service. This company is committed and are growing from strength to strength. They are in need of a strong, Quality Engineer to help steer this and continue the improvement and processes to deliver outstanding results.
Are you a strong and driven Quality Engineer looking to take on a new position and challenge within a high pressured environment??
Are you able to work in a fast paced environment??
Are you passionate and driven??
Then this is the position for you!
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Monday - Thursday 8am - 4.30pm and 8am - 2pm Friday
The Quality Engineer’s Responsibilities are to:
- Lead warranty and service problem solving
- Audit current pass production processes and new processes before SOP to detect non conformances
- Support project development (Process FMEAs, Control Plans, Quality Instructions etc)
- Maintain process control, identify process weaknesses and necessities
- Support production in problem solving, confirm counter measure action robustness
- Lead customer quality improvement teams
- Lead of customer concern reports (8D or customer format)
- Lead practical problem solving
The Quality Engineer will have:
- Experience within a fast paced, high-pressured environment
- A recognised engineering or equivalent qualification
- Experience working in teams and using own initiative
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This is an exciting position for the ideal candidate to thrive and be a part of the continued develop the growth of the business as well their career. The Quality Engineer will hit the ground running and be a part of the innovative organisation, growing year on year within this industry.
This role is commutable from Walsall, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Cannock, Stafford, Lichfield, Burntwood, and surrounding areas.
To apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.
APPLICATION ENGINEER - CAPITAL EQUIPMENT
A long standing organisation that have a proud history of supplying Capital Equipment and System Design, are now seeking an Application Engineer to support new customers enquiries and to quantify and qualify new and existing customers requirements, to ensure all parties are aligned and in agreement to continue and complete 360 Degree Turnkey Projects in the successful delivery and installation of Capital Equipment.
Benefits for an Application Engineer:
- The company will offer a good salary package and benefits and the real opportunity to develop a secure career quickly as part of a small team.
Based within a Midlands UK Sales / Application Team, the position will carry out the following duties.
Key Duties of an Application Engineer:
- Work with own Business Field Managers to develop and maintain a business development strategy for process applications in the UK / ROI.
- Arrange and attend visits to potential customers.
- Determine the best solution from the company product portfolio to solve the customer’s process requirements.
- Prepare technical specifications and quotations with internal application experts for process solutions.
- Present and explain the developed solutions to customer engineers, and management.
- Work alongside the Projects team to provide turnkey solutions for customers.
- Focus on the customer journey.
- Arrange and attend customer tests at the Labs.
- Attend workshops and exhibitions.
- Visit other divisions overseas as required.
- Maintain relationships with existing customer base.
- Update sales team on news and developments from the assigned Business Fields.
- Assist with Marketing strategies and campaigns as required.
- Work alongside the Internal Sales Team to secure new business and develop progressive sales objectives.
The right person will need to be capable of operating as an individual, taking responsibility for the correct execution of duties in a timely manner, managing their work schedule, and prioritising their work to meet the dynamic nature of the business needs. Team skills are also vital, with transparency and exceptional interdepartmental communication skills. The candidate must also be able to demonstrate an experienced background in capital equipment, application and sales with an excellent knowledge of processes and applications in the field of food, confectionery or cosmetics process / manufacturing.
The role will best suit proactive individuals who are keen to develop a market presence for a leading machinery supplier into a new sector with proven growth potential.
Skills Required of an Application Engineer:
- Good command of Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent communication, written, spoken in person and telephone.
- Background in process engineering / equipment for food and or personal care industries.
- Some exposure or knowledge of CAD and P&ID Drawings
- Although the role will be mainly office based, the role will also require frequent travel to customer sites, so a flexible approach is essential.
We are a well-respected employer who are seeking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our established bespoke day shift maintenance team.
- In return for your Maintenance Technician skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £33.5K, plus company pension, excellent holiday entitlement and a stable and secure working environment.
Duties of a Maintenance Technician:
- As a Maintenance Technician you will be working with a small team of Maintenance Technicians and will be required to undertake both planned and reactive multi skilled maintenance technician activities across our plant.
Requirements of a Maintenance Technician:
- As a Proven Maintenance Technician, you will ideally be apprentice trained however must hold formal Electrical qualifications, with a background in supporting plant and equipment within a fast paced manufacturing, process or production environment.
The role is commutable from Fradley, Lichfield & Tamworth
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Technician Recruitment Excellence
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join this leading Manufacturer based in Stoke on Trent.
This is a “hands on” role where you will be joining a large and well established, maintenance team to investigate, diagnose and rectify faults on highly automated plant machinery and equipment.
- In return you will be joining a busy Maintenance team within a leading manufacturer. The salary offered is up to £32,000, including shift allowance + excellent benefits.
- In the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be joining the Engineering team to provide effective reactive engineering support to plant and equipment within an automated manufacturing environment.
- You will also conduct planned preventative (PPM) including implementing and developing new processes to resolve maintenance faults, repeat issues and inefficiencies in a continuous improvement.
- You will be working 12 hr shifts on a Day and Night 7 day shift rota.
- To be considered for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer position you will ideally be Apprentice trained and will need to hold a relevant Electrical Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds/ONC/NVQ3 or equivalent.
- You must also be able to demonstrate experience of undertaking reactive and preventative maintenance in electrical disciplines such as fault finding, testing, parts replacement and hold experience with PLCs.
I would be keen to speak with Maintenance Electricians, Electrical Engineers, and Multiskilled Engineers with strong Electrical abilities who hold Industrial Maintenance experience.
If you would like some more information regarding this position, please send your CV ASAP.
This Area Sales Manager role is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in generator and UPS supply. On offer is an excellent salary up to £40K basic + performance related bonus + car + smart phone + laptop + healthcare + 33 days holiday + pension.
As the Area Sales Manager you will be working for a company whose reputation is exemplary. They are a leader in their field, with an outstanding reputation for a quality product and service.
Benefits package for the Area Sales Manager:
- Company Car
- Smart Phone
- Bupa Healthcare
- 33 days holiday (incl. 8 Bank hols)
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Free Refreshments!
The duties of the Area Sales Manager will include:
- Identifying and winning new potential customers within the Midlands
- Visiting clients and to build and maintain relationships
- Meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Putting together quotes for hire and service contracts
- Forecasting and maintaining the CRM
The ideal candidate will for the Area Sales Manager role will:
- Have experience in the sales of Industrial Service or Hire Contracts to the Commercial, Industrial or Health Sectors
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of achievement in a similar role
- Be computer literate with Microsoft Office packages
- Have a full clean driving licence
- Be based in the Midlands
- Be prepared to travel to meet clients
Probe Recruitment are supporting a global manufacturing organisation in Walsall who are seeking an Assistant Financial Controller to support support the controlling of a plant in order to guarantee and optimize the plant’s financial performance and competitiveness.
Assistant Financial Controller duties include:
- Ensure compliance to all financial procedures- develop, execute and control internal finance procedures including spending authorization in accordance with Group procedures and policies.
- Provide reliable financial/ controlling informations in close relationship with other operational and support functions.
- Lead all financial forecasting processes (budget, periodic forecast, …)
- Manage reporting process ensuring reliability, consistency, transparency and delay compliance. Ensure reliability of standard costing: maintain hourly rates, check stock valuation.
- Provide all necessary controlling analysis including variance analysis/ standard costs, margin/ programs, plant budgetary control, squeeze management and follow up of sales and purchasing prices.
- Collaborate with Shared Service Centre obtaining/ providing validating proper finance information.
- Control and manage the plants operating cash flow.
- In liaison with Shared Service Centre provide all necessary information requested by internal and external auditors, and other local external authorities.
- Act as a business partner and provide recommendation to the operational and support functions.
IT APPLICATION SPECIALIST
An international busy Manufacturing business in the Tamworth area are looking for an IT Specialist to support their IT team.
This is a great opportunity for you to develop your IT skills with a global, International Manufacturing business.
They are long established and enjoy a reputation of supremely high -quality products and facilities.
Benefits for an IT Application Specialist:
- Salary : £25,000 - £26,000
- Contract - 6 Month Rolling
- Friendly Manufacturing Business
- Opportunity for Development of Skills
Duties of an IT Application Specialist:
- Provide daily production support for the user community
- Work with end users to identify and resolve process issues
- Provide assistance with coordination of system upgrades and patching
- Provide end user training
- Monitor and configuring of backups for essential systems
- Working closely with the service desk to analyse, prioritise and resolve work ticket requests
- Maintain software applications
- Deliver services
- Using SAP, to manage change management
- Supporting sites with reporting and information management from the systems (Power Bi, Crystal
- Reporting, SQL, Oracle, Data Warehousing)
Requirements for an IT Application Specialist:
- It is essential that you have good working knowledge of SAP
- To have IT support skills
- To have previously been involved with system upgrades and patching
- Strong problem-solving skills
- You will have been involved with configuring system backups
- Any exposure to Power Bi, or Crystal Reporting, SQL, Oracle, Data Warehousing would be beneficial
This is a role that is immediately available. It would be a great opportunity to continue to develop your skill set, within an International, unique and busy global business.
Send your CV to Tania Harris.