13 Staffordshire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
We are a well-respected employer who are seeking to recruit an experienced Electrically Biased Maintenance Technician to join our established bespoke day shift maintenance team.
- In return for your Maintenance Technician skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £33.5K, plus company pension, excellent holiday entitlement and a stable and secure working environment.
Duties of a Maintenance Technician:
- As a Maintenance Technician you will be working with a small team of Maintenance Technicians and will be required to undertake both planned and reactive multi skilled maintenance technician activities across our plant.
Requirements of a Maintenance Technician:
- As a Proven Maintenance Technician, you will ideally be apprentice trained however must hold formal Electrical qualifications, with a background in supporting plant and equipment within either a clean room, packaging, food processing or FMCG environment.
The role is commutable from Fradley, Lichfield, Rugeley & Tamworth
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Technician Recruitment Excellence
This Japanese Speaking Administrator offers an excellent basic salary plus a FANTASTIC benefits package incl; Bonus paid twice per year – based on company performance, Half day on Fridays! 31 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols) raising after 3 years, Contributory Pension Scheme, Cash Healthcare Plan, Subsidised Canteen, Free Parking!
As the Japanese Speaking Administrator - you will be working for a Global Manufacturing Company whose product has an outstanding reputation for its quality and performance. They have maintained this reputation for over 70 years!
Benefits package for the Japanese Speaking Administrator:
- Bonus paid twice per year - based on company performance
- Half day on Fridays!
- 31 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols) raising to 33 after 3 years
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Cash Healthcare Plan
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free Parking
As the Japanese Speaking Administrator your duties will include:
- Liaise fluently in both Japanese and English (Verbal and written) with internal and external customers, including personnel based at our Japanese Headquarters - this will be in regard to Production Engineering enquiries.
- To provide administrative support within our Production Engineering Department, dealing with daily emails from Japan and China and replying to them in a professional, timely manner,
- To order parts, issuing purchase orders, creating and maintaining processes and procedures, data analysis,
- Taking notes during meetings and Video Conferences.
- Providing administrative support on our Manufacturing Information Processes and training internal personnel.
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Excellent Japanese/English translating skills (both written and verbal),
- Previous experience as a Japanese Speaking Administrator would be excellent!
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Ideally have experience of working within a manufacturing environment,
- Be technically minded,
- Strong data entry skills,
- A professional, positive, ‘can-do’ and friendly character,
- Ideally have working knowledge of AS400, although not essential as training will be given.
- Good note taking skills, ideally shorthand.
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please send your CV ASAP.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join this leading Manufacturer based in Stoke on Trent.
This is a “hands on” role where you will be joining a large and well established, maintenance team to investigate, diagnose and rectify faults on highly automated plant machinery and equipment.
- In return you will be joining a busy Maintenance team within a leading manufacturer. The salary offered is up to £32,000, including shift allowance + excellent benefits.
- In the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be joining the Engineering team to provide effective reactive engineering support to plant and equipment within an automated manufacturing environment.
- You will also conduct planned preventative (PPM) including implementing and developing new processes to resolve maintenance faults, repeat issues and inefficiencies in a continuous improvement.
- You will be working 12 hr shifts on a Day and Night 7 day shift rota.
- To be considered for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer position you will ideally be Apprentice trained and will need to hold a relevant Electrical Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds/ONC/NVQ3 or equivalent.
- You must also be able to demonstrate experience of undertaking reactive and preventative maintenance in electrical disciplines such as fault finding, testing, parts replacement and hold experience with PLCs.
I would be keen to speak with Maintenance Electricians, Electrical Engineers, and Multiskilled Engineers with strong Electrical abilities who hold Industrial Maintenance experience.
If you would like some more information regarding this position, please send your CV ASAP.
This Area Sales Manager role is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in generator and UPS supply. On offer is an excellent salary up to £40K basic + performance related bonus + car + smart phone + laptop + healthcare + 33 days holiday + pension.
As the Area Sales Manager you will be working for a company whose reputation is exemplary. They are a leader in their field, with an outstanding reputation for a quality product and service.
Benefits package for the Area Sales Manager:
- Company Car
- Smart Phone
- Bupa Healthcare
- 33 days holiday (incl. 8 Bank hols)
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Free Refreshments!
The duties of the Area Sales Manager will include:
- Identifying and winning new potential customers within the Midlands
- Visiting clients and to build and maintain relationships
- Meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Putting together quotes for hire and service contracts
- Forecasting and maintaining the CRM
The ideal candidate will for the Area Sales Manager role will:
- Have experience in the sales of Industrial Service or Hire Contracts to the Commercial, Industrial or Health Sectors
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of achievement in a similar role
- Be computer literate with Microsoft Office packages
- Have a full clean driving licence
- Be based in the Midlands
- Be prepared to travel to meet clients
Probe Recruitment are supporting a global manufacturing organisation in Walsall who are seeking an Assistant Financial Controller to support support the controlling of a plant in order to guarantee and optimize the plant’s financial performance and competitiveness.
Assistant Financial Controller duties include:
- Ensure compliance to all financial procedures- develop, execute and control internal finance procedures including spending authorization in accordance with Group procedures and policies.
- Provide reliable financial/ controlling informations in close relationship with other operational and support functions.
- Lead all financial forecasting processes (budget, periodic forecast, …)
- Manage reporting process ensuring reliability, consistency, transparency and delay compliance. Ensure reliability of standard costing: maintain hourly rates, check stock valuation.
- Provide all necessary controlling analysis including variance analysis/ standard costs, margin/ programs, plant budgetary control, squeeze management and follow up of sales and purchasing prices.
- Collaborate with Shared Service Centre obtaining/ providing validating proper finance information.
- Control and manage the plants operating cash flow.
- In liaison with Shared Service Centre provide all necessary information requested by internal and external auditors, and other local external authorities.
- Act as a business partner and provide recommendation to the operational and support functions.
A leading specialist manufacturer is seeking to recruit a talented IT Applications Specialist to join their IT support team. The role is initially offered on an on going temporary basis (6 month rolling contracts) and is an ideal opportunity for IT Applications Specialist to develop their skills with a global business.
IT Application Specialist Duties:
- Working closely with the IT team in the United Kingdom and United States, serving as the local applications specialist for the European region managing a diverse set of applications.
- Participate in iterative development life cycle of design, development, unit/integration/regression/user acceptance testing, documentation and deployment.
- Provide daily production support for the user community. Work with end users to identify and resolve functional or technical process issues.
- Assists and aids in the overall coordination of system upgrades and patching.
- Provides end user training and knowledge transfer to key user community.
- Works in conjunction with the service desk to analyze, prioritize, and resolve work ticket requests.
- Works with other team members to acquire cross functional knowledge transfer and provide backup capabilities.
- Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
- Managing assigned projects and system components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors to provide technical assistance and support.
- Solve problems when a user or an automated monitoring system informs them that a problem exists.
- Monitoring and configuring of backups for essential systems and the responsibility for the sites disaster recovery plan
- Using SAP change control tools to manage and execute application change management
- Working with application support vendors
- Supporting the sites with reporting and information management from the systems (Power Bi, Crystal Reporting, SQL, Oracle, Data Warehousing etc)
ELECTRONIC DESIGN ENGINEER
A fast growing innovation driven organisation in the Lichfield area is currently seeking to strengthen their existing R&D team with an Electronic Design Engineer. The role will be part of the company’s current innovation programme to deliver the next and future generations of their products.
The Electronic Design Engineer will be experienced in Embedded Software and Firmware and will support the provision of design, technical support and commissioning of electronic control systems utilising their brand new R&D rapid prototyping and testing facilities.
Joining the team, you will be involved with projects from beginning to end, whilst gaining a wealth of knowledge and experience working alongside likeminded people within an industry responsible for safety critical systems. As part of their ‘employer of choice’ strategy they will support the position in providing the opportunity to develop new technical skills across both embedded and application level platforms through further learning & development.
- The company offer a competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance of 26 days (including one for your birthday)
- Statutory holidays
- Healthcare cash plan
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory pension scheme (after a qualifying period).
As Electronic Design Engineer your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Conceptual design, development, prototyping and testing of new electronic control products and associated firmware.
- Translation of customer specification into designs for electronic and control products.
- Continuous improvement of existing products.
- Provision of technical support for both internal and external customers on both new and existing products.
- Liaison with suppliers on technical aspects of integration of new products into product range.
- Compile technical information for technical updates, CE files and product installation and operating manuals.
The right candidate for this position will have experience and skills sets in the following areas:
- Experience coding in embedded C for microcontrollers.
- Good understanding of electronics (including design for EMC and volume production / test).
- Experience working in an Embedded Design role.
- Defining & specifying product requirements.
- Experience of Visual Studio and C# would be advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation that invests heavily in their R&D equipment, facilities and staff.
For more information please forward your latest CV ASAP.
An unusual, and exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experienced Production Manager to lead and effectively manage your team.
This is a working environment, that is second to none. Their product range and culture set this business apart and make is a very special place to be.
Their product range is diverse and unique, and there is a strong, consistent and continued need for their services.
Benefits for a Production Manager:
- Salary : £34,000 - £40,000
- Unusual Fantastic Benefits
- Generous Benefit Contributions
- Life Assurance
- Fantastic Working Environment
- Outstanding Training and Development
Duties of a Production Manager:
- Day to day responsibility for production
- Supervision, motivation and organising your team
- Discipline, management of performance, time keeping and absence management
- Planning resource
- Identification of training needs
- Identification of areas in need of improvement and drive forward new procedures regarding 5S standards
- Ensure Health and Safety adherence
Requirements of a Production Manager:
- Proven production management experience from within a fast- paced production environment
- A true leader, strong man-management experience
- To be able to plan and schedule workload
- It would be highly beneficial if you have gained your experience from within an environment that actively encourages continuous improvements
- Exposure to change management would again, be beneficial
- A strategic problem solver
This would suit an energetic, engaging and passionate Manager, who genuinely truly wants to get the best from your staff
This is a wonderful opportunity. The team you will be managing is highly motivated and have a strong sense of responsibility, making this role a satisfying and challenging position, whilst at the same time will push your own career prospects forward.
Send your CV ASAP.
BARTON UNDER NEEDWOOD
Are you thinking, it’s time for a change? Are you a Process Engineer, with strong experience, ready to move? Are you looking for a busy, growing, stable organisation, that can utilise your Process Engineering experience, and offer you long-term growth and prospects?
LOOK NO FURTHER! We have just the job for you!
- Salary : £32,000 - £36,000
- Income Protection
- Large Friendly International Business
- Christmas Present
- Ensure process capability
- Provide support and process improvement to existing and new programs
- Track project timing
- Confirm feasibility and cost of engineering changes
- Layout proposals
- Ergonomic assessments
- Assess layouts for new product introductions
- On-site trials
- Identification of obsolescence
- Ensure processes are correct, cycle time, manning, reject rate, process flow and equipment at optimum rates
- Support new product introduction
- Identify areas for improvements, such as scrap reductions
- Process Engineering experience within a fast- paced manufacturing environment
- Equipment specification and process optimisation exposure
- Plant layout experience
- To have been involved with implementation of continuous improvements activities
- Previous knowledge of feasibility and cost of engineering changes
- This is such a friendly organisation, this role will suit a sociable and friendly individual, who is looking to expand our career, within a world leading organisation, where your long-term prospects are assured.
What are you waiting for?!
Be part of a successful story, send your CV ASAP.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
PERMANENT£40,000 - £45,000 + COMPANY CAR + PENSION + COMMISSION + PHONE + LAPTOP + EXPENSES + SOLID, BUSY ENGINEERING ORGANISATION
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development Manager, to join a busy engineering organisation.
They are a niche market, and as they work with a huge range of different industries, they are finding they are consistently busy, stable and now in a position to hire a Business Development Manager.
- Maximise and grow existing accounts
- Source new customers
- Travel to customer sites, mainly UK based, with occasional travel overseas
- Put together quotations
- Selling cross standard products where required, including integrations
- You will have Business Development experience, gained from within engineering
- Account Management experience is essential
- Previous experience of maximising existing accounts
- You may be working in the nuclear, automotive, power generation or bespoke engineering sectors
- To have the ability to cross sell
- Quoting knowledge
- Flexible to travel within the UK, and occasionally overseas
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics would be advantageous, but not essential
You will be joining a small, friendly, busy organisation, where you be given plenty of support. Your success is their success.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
ENGINEERING CHANGE COORDINATOR
HIGH VOLUME MANUFACTURING
£25,000 - £28,500
CONTRACT - STRONG POSSIBILITY OF BECOMING PERMANENT
BARTON UNDER NEEDWOOD
An international manufacturing organisation need an Engineering Change Coordinator.
This is a fast paced, dynamic working environment, staffed with very friendly people, making it a very pleasant working environment.
Your primary responsibility would be to ensure, as the Engineering Change Coordinator, you will coordinate engineering product and process change as per budget and on time.
Though this is an initial 3- month contract, there is a STRONG POSSIBILITY, that this will become a permanent appointment.
- Coordinate engineering product and process change
- Upkeep of change register
- Upkeep of modifications documentation
- Engineering change control management
- Escalate any timing / cost slippages
- Coordinate interdepartmental meetings
- Escalate cost concerns of engineering changes
- Monitor any obsolescence
- Promote good 5S and H&S environment
- Good standard of education
- Relevant change coordination experience
- Ideally, you will have gained your experience from within a fast -paced manufacturing environment
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong ability to organise
- Cope well within a pressured and fast paced environment
- Good ability to interpret and generate procedural documentation
This would be an IMMEDIATE START, with a very strong potential for this to become PERMANENT
The opportunity would give you an excellent in-sight into a world class manufacturing organisation, which can offer you great experience and once permanent, outstanding prospects.
Send your CV ASAP.
OPERATOR / WATER JET / SAWS
TEMPORARY - 4 / 5 MONTHS MINIMUM
£10.00 PER HOUR + OVERTIME + SHIFT PREMIUM (£24,500)
We are looking for an experienced Operator / Water Jet Cutter to join a busy engineering business on a permanent basis located In the Staffordshire area. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who has experience within the Aerospace sector and enjoys working efficiently as part of a team.
- Ensure all m/c tool equipment is maintained through adherence to daily maintenance schedules /checks and to take due care whilst using machinery.
- Ensure the Waterjet areas are kept clean and tidy and organized in the most productive manner possible, whilst maintaining 5S requirements
- Complete all sales or internal works orders on time, accurately and to the highest possible standards. All hand- written detail on operation sheets must be clear, neat and legible.
- Provide suggestions for improvements that reduce cost / and or improve efficiencies
- Ensure works orders are marked correctly and accurately - using ink / dot peen equipment.
- Self- inspection of products manufactured
- Experience of running / setting Water jet cutting or saw machines
- Knowledge of cutting / machining
- Exposure of lean manufacturing principles i.e. 5S, TPM, and Visual Management
- Happy to work Double Days shifts and Overtime as and when required
- Work efficiently, productively and safely
- Have a good level of physical fitness
This is a friendly working environment, and there is a strong chance that the contract length will be extended.
Interested? Send your CV ASAP.