7 Cheshire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
We have a position for a Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical Biased to join a Manufacturing organisation in Cheshire
An international leading Manufacturing organisation.
Preferred experience for the right Mechanical Engineer:
- Previous experience within a manufacturing / packaging organisation
- Plastics Injection moulding / Extrusion
- Previous experience within a Mechanical Engineer position
- Experience with; Temp controllers, Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Thermocouples, Weighing / Blending systems, Packaging machinery, Conveyors, Plastic injection moulding machinery.
Skills & Experience:
- Apprentice Trained (Mechanically)
- HNC / ONC in Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience within a Manufacturing / Packaging environment, Mechanical Engineer position
- Salary £34,500 - £35,000
- Shift: Continental - 4on-4off / 2days - 2nights
- Generous holiday
CAD Design Draughtsperson
Due to the continued success, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced CAD Design Draughtsperson to join a thriving design team.
Key Responsibilities of a CAD Design Draughtsperson:
- Production of foundation and planning drawings.
- Production of full working drawings for building fabrication and erection.
- Production of accurate order lists for each building.
- Negotiation of all purchasing costs with suppliers and completion of regular pricing reviews (on a job-by-job basis).
- Interpretation of customer quotes/briefs and initial conversations with customers to understand and clarify their design requirements.
- Scheduling and completing site visits as required by Drawing team.
- Provision of technical advice and assistance to customers and colleagues.
- Proofing of colleagues work to ensure that detailed drawings are completed accurately in order to prevent issues occurring on site and additional expenses being incurred or issues caused that may impact on our reputation.
- Request and provide appropriate information to obtain structural calculations and SER certification.
- Liaise with and respond to questions from the Fabrication teams.
- Ensure that all health and safety policies are adhered to at all times.
Person Specification of a CAD Design Draughtsperson:
- Minimum of two years’ experience.
- A good knowledge of steel portal framed building and associated materials.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong visual awareness and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to manage people.
- Logistical thinker.
- AutoCAD experience.
- Good numeracy skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate.
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to manage conflict.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- £30,000 - £32,000
£35,000 + PENSION + FREE PARKING + PAID TRAVEL + HEALTH CARE + COMPETITVE HOLIDAY DAYS + GREAT CAREER PROSPECTS
Are you looking for a change in scenery or just a new opportunity to put your skills to the test at an incredibly successful and rewarding company who have sites all around the world?
Are you a Quality Engineer or a Quality Supply Engineer who is looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is the industry leading client is looking for a Quality Engineer who has a background in Automotive or Textiles to join them as their business continues to grow and expand.
- As Quality Engineer you will be ensuring effective production and maintenance of material specifications and qualifications
- Ensuring that all customer and AIL specifications are synergized
- Management of material approvals from sub-suppliers and production of information to support changes
- Advise project teams on the use of specification of fabric types
- As the Quality Engineer you will be the Technical supplier liaison on material issues
- Assessment of proposal of test methods for new requirements
- In the role of a Quality Engineer you will be responsible for PPAP’s and Supplier Annual Reviews
- Lead changes through Change Management (AS7)
- Support for Supplier Auditing (AS2) to ensure engineering parameters are considered and followed up
- You will attend and be responsible for Audits in Canada, China and Romania
- Previous experience in a quality engineering role or similar is essential
- Background in Automotive (Tier 1/2) or Materials and Textiles
- Experience with PPAP
- Experience dealing with Suppliers and carrying out Audits as a Quality Engineer
- You will need to be open to Planned Travel to countries such as China / Canada / Romania
- Competitive Salary - Circa £35k
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Job Security at a Global Company
- Holiday Days
- Free Parking
- Opportunities to Travel
- Paid Travel Expenses when travelling to different locations
- Great working environment
- Health Care
Please feel free to have a confidential chat on the details below. What are you waiting for?
Are you looking for an exciting role focussing on the health and safety processes within an ever growing business? One of the largest global manufacturers who work with blue chip companies is looking for someone like you! This role comes with great benefit and reward packages.
- Identifying compliance needs and provide advice to other members of the project team.
- In the role of Process safety engineer you will be carrying out Process hazard Reviews
- You will have to estimate costs for implementation of improvement activities.
- Assess hazardous areas against various regulations.
- You will need to conduct risk assessments in accordance with the relevant standards.
- You will need to monitor the outcomes of the changes and work with colleagues to implement the changes
- For the role of process safety engineer you will need knowledge of industrial legislation (DSEAR,EPS,PUWER)
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations regarding to Electricity
- Experience and knowledge of Hazardous environments
- Understanding of engineering drawings for instrumentation /piping
- Understanding of Process hazard review
If you are interested in the position of Process Safety Engineer, please apply via this advertisement or you can contact me directly.
An exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a global, market leading business operating within the textile industry. Passionate, hardworking engineers will be rewarded with fantastic career progression opportunities as well as an excellent benefits package including: Healthcare, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday and fantastic pension contributions.
Process Engineer Duties:
- Provide Engineering solutions and continuous improvements.
- Support new product introduction.
- Conduct Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA)
- Conduct OEE (overall equipment effectiveness) analysis.
- Make improvements towards manufacturing processes contributing towards company goals.
Process Engineer previous Attributes/Qualifications required:
- Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Knowledge and use of lean manufacturing tools such as Six Sigma.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Instrumentation engineer to join a Leading manufacturer within the Clwyd Area.
- To carry out activities associated with the Functional Safety lifecycle of Safety Instrumented Systems as defined by BS EN 61511.
- To carry out installation work, inspection, detailed and close/visual of Hazardous Area equipment in both Gas and Dust Zones, as defined in BS EN 60079, to have COMPEX Modules 1 to 4 and 5 and 6.
- To carry out testing and remedial work on Combustion Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS) to BS EN 14181 and measurement of particulates to BS EN 13284 as defined by QAL 3 for MCerts.
- To carry out testing and remedial work on Waste Water instrumentation to MCerts for discharge to Water.
- To carry out safety checks on electrical systems and calibration work on instrumentation systems for legislative regulations in accordance with procedures laid down to ensure compliance with WIL’s COMAH, PPC, ISO 9002/14001 accreditation.
- To carry out work including fault diagnosis, on-line and off-line, of hardware, software and editing of DCS systems including HMI’s
- To work on HV systems and protection/control methods i.e. OCB’s, ACB’s and Power factor correction units
- To issue Permits to Work for areas under Central Engineering Department control e.g. boiler houses and compressor houses.
- To isolate electrical equipment and issue safety documentation.
- Carry out all work with due regard to Health, Safety and the Environment, especially with respect to Risk Assessments and Work Authorisation Procedures.
- To form and fabricate components and parts, using machine and hand tools, working from graphical, written or verbal directions.
- Use best practices, basic data, tables, handbooks and technical references as required.
- Maintain a working understanding of all process equipment, systems and utilities, undertaking training where necessary in order to perform maintenance effectively.
- Analyse malfunctioning systems and/or equipment and recommend/carry out corrective action under supervisor of Workshop Supervisor, Electrical and Instrumentation.
- Work in co-operation with other Engineering and Production personnel, on or off site as directed.
- Maintain high level of cleanliness and tidiness in all places of work.
Indentured apprenticeship together with City & Guilds/ONC/HNC in electrical or instrument engineering and certified experience in the maintenance and calibration of instrumented systems. Or Indentured apprenticeship together with City & Guilds/ONC/HNC in instrument and control engineering and current qualifications in the IEE Requirements for electrical installations 16th / 17th edition.
If you are keen to know more please don’t hesitate in calling on 0121 3214311 or sending a copy of your CV
Position: Shift Electrician
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Free Parking, 20 days holiday
Shift: 4on – 4off / 2days – 2nights / 12 hour shift
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Shift Electrician
Experience & Requirements:
- Ideally the individual will hold previous experience within a Packaging / EXTRUSION environment
- Holding abilities with Packaging equipment
- Experience with PLC – Fault finding abilities
- Worked with both Hydraulics & Pneumatics’
- To ensure a smooth and effective maintenance department
- Ensure maximum machine availability at all times
- React to faults and breakdowns as priority
- Implement and maintain PPM. Programme
- Work within a dedicated budget
- Liaise with external contractors
- Record and update key engineering data
- Embed the health and safety culture throughout the department
- Liaise with operations team regarding maintenance plan and issues
- Lead or participate in various projects considering current issues/initiatives as a means of improving overall business efficiency
- Embrace the site C.P.S. strategy and projects
- Meet with engineering manager
- Skills/Experience/Job Requirements
- Strong Electrical/Electronic knowledge and background
- Strong Mechanical Engineering knowledge and background
- Highly decisive team player
- Strong time management skills
- Effective motivator and communicator
- Previous proven experience within engineering area
- Strong emotive control and effective crisis management skills
- Strong knowledge of health and safety
- Willingness to learn new skills and be adaptable
- 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
- Apprentice trained
- Qualified Electrician / City & Guilds / HNC