Technical Customer Support - German Speaking
We are working with a fantastic fast-growing organisation that has an establish global customer and supplier based and is seeing strong repeat and new customer business coming directly from Germany.
The company has many years’ experience in developing advanced engineered products that are used in a myriad of industry sectors. Their products offer a high level of safety and reliability and use a range of the latest electronic technologies.
As an organisation they have seen good growth from being able to offer bespoke solutions to their customers and are now in a fortunate position of seeing business levels and orders return, post lockdown.
A busy working environment with a friendly and positive approach to how they operate as a business and they have a strong team support ethos.
The position plays an integral part of the day to day function between the customer and the technical departments within the organisation, by offering tailored support to customers by understanding their requirements and then liaising with the relevant Project and R&D teams.
- Collating information and requirements via telephone, email, Skype/Team/Zoom, or fax
- Discussing suitable options, lead times and costs
- Liaising with the internal technical departments to ensure customers’ requests and demands can be achieved
- Dealing with issues and legacy quality issues
- Maintaining CRM Systems and internal spread sheets or relevant documentation
- Liaising with Sales Teams and Distributers
- Keep abreast of new technology and product development
- Advice customers of new improved technologies and better solutions.
- Be able to communicate effectively in both English and German
Skills & Experience:
- This position does require excellent German language skills, both conversational and technical and some exposure of working directly for, or with German organisations in the recent past.
- The position does not require someone to be formally technically qualified, but a background working in some form of engineering or engineering sales or customer service is strongly desired.
- Good IT Skills and the ability to create and maintain spread sheets and databases are as must
- Excellent communication with good listening skills are essential, with the ability to convey information clearly and in a professional manner.
- Being part of the big team is how this organisation wants their staff to feel, so someone who is willing to help and support others, will be a quality they seek at the interview stage
- A great company with a history of growing individual staff into senior members and managers within short time periods is something they are very proud of.
- The company is based in a modern open spaced building with top spec facilities for their staff.
- They operate Monday through to Friday on a standard day routine, with an earlier finish on a Friday.
- Good salary packages and regular bonus and 25 Days Holidays + Bank Hols
A global player in the field of specialist process and production machinery are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their project post-sales systems design and installation team.
The company have a strong track record of offering their customers a complete turn-key service of providing state-of-the-art machinery and the project management of the delivery and installation of orders to customers sites, including managing plant design, process monitoring, control and automation, mechanical and electrical engineering, steelwork design, abatement systems and extraction systems installation.
Often working to busy project schedules, the team will take responsibility for the final installation and assembly of the final order - Dry Commissioning, Wet Commissioning and finally Site Acceptance Tests (SAT)
The position will report to the Managing Director and will be based from the organisations West Midlands office, but regular travel to Europe and further a field will also play a major part of the role at certain points of projects.
The position will be Project Engineering orientated and will incorporate a wide range of activities, including project planning, plant and process machinery layout design - PFD and P&ID, proposals and feasibility studies, supplier liaison, sub-contractor management, mechanical and material calculations and evaluations, considerations of HAZOP’s, ATEX and other industry standard requirements.
Good applicants for this position would have come from a Chemical, Pharmaceutical or Food process or production machinery delivery and installation background, with a good appreciation of mechanical and electrical engineering principles.
Applicants should also be familiar with CAD and be able to create systems layout diagrams.
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager to join a large established organisation, where project ownership and delivery responsibility will be offered (Projects Values c£40,000 - £2Million)
Project Manager Requirements:
- A formal qualification in engineering (HND/ Degree) Chemical / Mechanical or Electrical
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the design and delivery of process and production machinery
- Good exposure of managing projects on customers sites (Overseas)
- A good knowledge and the ability to use CAD
- A good Mechanical appreciation of ancillary equipment and components (Pumps, Hydraulics, Power etc.)
- A good working knowledge of reading and creating P&ID’s, PFD’s
- Excellent planning skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong self-management and project engineering skills
- Willingness to travel at short notice
Benefits of the Project Manager role:
- The company offer a friendly working environment, with flexible working hours and 1pm finishes on Fridays.
- Attractive Salary with annual reviews
- Annual Bonus
- Good Pension
- Company Expenses Account
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Good Career Prospects
- International Career Opportunities
This position is commutable from, Birmingham, Coventry Leicester, Oxford, Stafford, Warwick, Wolverhampton, Worcester,
Probe Technical Recruitment, R&D Recruitment Specialists since 1994
As the Administrator, you will be working with the Engineering team for a Global Manufacturing Company, a Market Leader, who have an outstanding reputation for its outstanding quality product, with the highest reputation in their market!.
They have maintained this reputation for decades & are as busy as ever. Due to this, they can offer a very stable environment & you would be joining a very supportive team.
- Excellent Holiday entitlement – 33 days holiday
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Free Life Assurance Cover
- Free Parking
As the Administrator within the Engineering Dept, your duties will include:
- All round Administrative Support for the Engineering team
- A vast amount of data entry, managing all documentation around accreditations and certifications for the team
- Updating Systems incl: Quality system, on a daily basis
- Monitoring records for the team
- Internal communication (telephone and email) with the team and other internal depts
- Ordering of stationary
- Filing and scanning documentation
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as an Administrator within an Engineering or Industrial Environment
- Experience within the Manufacturing sector is an advantage, preferably as an Administrator or a similar
- GCSE (Grade C or above) or equivalent in Maths and English
- Additional Qualification in Administration would be an advantage
- Experience using Sage preferable but not essential
- You must be IT Literate and confident in Word and Excel
- A Confident Communicator
- You must have high attention to detail
- Good numeracy skills
- Accurate Data Entry Skills
Probe Technical Recruitment, Back Office Recruitment Specialists since 1994
Quantity Surveyor (Infrastructure)
We are currently working with a company that operates nationwide, providing integrated consultancy services for major infrastructure and development schemes, who has a reputation of designing and delivering some of the most complex projects in the UK.
As an organisation they have a proven track record of delivery in residential, commercial, retail, public and infrastructure sectors, with significant project experience in planning, designing and delivering strategic highways and bridges, flood alleviation works, transport plans, major utility installations, high rise buildings, new towns, schools/leisure centres, public buildings and business parks.
Their teams are structured to provide efficient, cost effective and dynamic advice, often against challenging timescales and with significant complexities.
The Quantity Surveyor role within the company will require an enthusiastic, dynamic, and motivated individual with a junior or experienced background working as a Quantity Surveyor in recent times.
This is a great opportunity for a successful candidate to join the business in a role offering the prospect to work with experienced Quantity Surveyors and Project Consultants and provide a wide range of development consultancy services.
- Viability Analysis.
- Commercial and Contract Advice.
- Contract Administration.
- Cost Planning and Reporting.
The Quantity Surveyor position will offer the chance to work on some of the largest development programmes in the UK, taking the project lead and driving forward the key stages of project design and delivery.
Based in the organisations building in Southwest Birmingham, the position will liaise and work with other parties and travel when needed to visit and support projects throughout their delivery stages and lifecycles.
- A formal Qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Fully conversant with MS office – Word, Excel Outlook, Project
- Some recent exposure of Quality Management Systems
- 12 – 18 months post qualification sector experience
If you are looking to progress your career in a driven environment working on nationally significant development and infrastructure projects and are looking to extend your experience within the field of QS, please get in touch.
Good Salary Package, Pension, Career Progression
Commutable from Birmingham, Coventry, Warwick, Leicester, Oxford, Worcester, Lichfield
Probe Technical Recruitment, Celebrating 26 Years of Technical Engineering Recruitment Excellence
This is an excellent development opportunity, with a long-standing, world leading design and manufacturing business, who continue to set the global standard in their specialised field.
If you are a Graduate Engineer or recent Engineering Apprentice looking for a career that is a mix between project and sales, this is the role for you.
It’s a great learning and development role, allowing this person to learn several different areas, within a successful manufacturing business.
Key reasons to join this company:
- Established business
- Full training and development provided in the role
- Opportunity to work closely with senior members of the team
- Processing of enquiries
- Machine selection, costing and quotation
- Processing of orders and project management (with customer, engineering, production, accounts)
- Maintenance of existing customer base and generation of new business
- UK customer site visits
- Representing the company at international trade shows
- Degree Educated ideally. HNC / HND will suffice, client will also consider Engineering Apprentices
- Someone who wants to learn, develop and progress their career in a commercial role
- Good communication skills – articulate with a good attitude
- £19,000 - £22,000
Commutable From: Loughborough, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Birmingham, Tamworth, Lichfield, Burton upon Trent
Probe Technical Recruitment, Sales Engineering Recruitment Specialists since 1994
We are a well-respected employer within the heavy engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Electrical Maintenance Engineer, to join our DAY SHIFT maintenance team.
In return for your Electrical Maintenance skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £26K, Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme Company Pension & Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of an Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- As a proven Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a manufacturing, process or production environment.
Requirements of an Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- You must hold formal Electrical Maintenance Engineer qualifications to either a City & Guilds Level C / 3 or NVQ 3 standard and be apprentice trained Electrically alongside ideally also holding up to date IEE regs.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, with an early Friday finish, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Birmingham, Cradley Heath, Dudley, Smethwick, Wednesbury & West Bromwich
Probe Technical Recruitment, Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Specialists since 1994