Technical Customer Support - German Speaking
We are working with a fantastic fast-growing organisation that has an establish global customer and supplier based and is seeing strong repeat and new customer business coming directly from Germany.
The company has many years’ experience in developing advanced engineered products that are used in a myriad of industry sectors. Their products offer a high level of safety and reliability and use a range of the latest electronic technologies.
As an organisation they have seen good growth from being able to offer bespoke solutions to their customers and are now in a fortunate position of seeing business levels and orders return, post lockdown.
A busy working environment with a friendly and positive approach to how they operate as a business and they have a strong team support ethos.
The position plays an integral part of the day to day function between the customer and the technical departments within the organisation, by offering tailored support to customers by understanding their requirements and then liaising with the relevant Project and R&D teams.
- Collating information and requirements via telephone, email, Skype/Team/Zoom, or fax
- Discussing suitable options, lead times and costs
- Liaising with the internal technical departments to ensure customers’ requests and demands can be achieved
- Dealing with issues and legacy quality issues
- Maintaining CRM Systems and internal spread sheets or relevant documentation
- Liaising with Sales Teams and Distributers
- Keep abreast of new technology and product development
- Advice customers of new improved technologies and better solutions.
- Be able to communicate effectively in both English and German
Skills & Experience:
- This position does require excellent German language skills, both conversational and technical and some exposure of working directly for, or with German organisations in the recent past.
- The position does not require someone to be formally technically qualified, but a background working in some form of engineering or engineering sales or customer service is strongly desired.
- Good IT Skills and the ability to create and maintain spread sheets and databases are as must
- Excellent communication with good listening skills are essential, with the ability to convey information clearly and in a professional manner.
- Being part of the big team is how this organisation wants their staff to feel, so someone who is willing to help and support others, will be a quality they seek at the interview stage
- A great company with a history of growing individual staff into senior members and managers within short time periods is something they are very proud of.
- The company is based in a modern open spaced building with top spec facilities for their staff.
- They operate Monday through to Friday on a standard day routine, with an earlier finish on a Friday.
- Good salary packages and regular bonus and 25 Days Holidays + Bank Hols
Quantity Surveyor (Infrastructure)
We are currently working with a company that operates nationwide, providing integrated consultancy services for major infrastructure and development schemes and has a reputation of designing and delivering some of the most complex projects in the UK.
They have a proven track record of delivery in residential, commercial, retail, public and infrastructure sectors, with significant project experience in planning, designing and delivering strategic highways and bridges, flood alleviation works, transport plans, major utility installations, high rise buildings, new towns, schools/leisure centres, public buildings and business parks.
Their teams are structured to provide efficient, cost effective and dynamic advice, often against challenging timescales and with significant complexities.
The Role within the company will require an enthusiastic, dynamic, and motivated individual with a junior or experienced background working as a Quantity Surveyor in recent times.
This is a great opportunity for a successful candidate to join the business in a role offering the prospect to work with experienced Quantity Surveyors and Project Consultants and provide a wide range of development consultancy services.
- Viability Analysis.
- Commercial and Contract Advice.
- Contract Administration.
- Cost Planning and Reporting.
The Quantity Surveyor position will offer the chance to work on some of the largest development programmes in the UK, taking the project lead and driving forward the key stages of project design and delivery.
Based in the organisations building in Southwest Birmingham, the position will liaise and work with other parties and travel when needed to visit and support projects throughout their delivery stages and lifecycles.
- A formal Qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Fully conversant with MS office – Word, Excel Outlook, Project
- Some recent exposure of Quality Management Systems
- 12 – 18 months post qualification sector experience
If you are looking to progress your career in a driven environment working on nationally significant development and infrastructure projects and are looking to extend your experience within the field of QS, please get in touch.
This is a Temp to Perm opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst. This position offers an excellent salary along with an outstanding benefits package, once permanent, including 33 days holiday, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension Scheme, Discount on products and super training opportunities! You will be working with a professional and supportive team.
The successful candidate will become the Financial Analyst for a Global Design and Manufacturing organisation, a genuine leader in their field, providing a bespoke product and outstanding service. Their staff are proud to be part of such an organisation, which makes it a great place to work!
As the Financial Analyst Your duties will include:
- Project costing and financial control
- Month end reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Support month end process and accruals
- upport R&D tax credit claim
- Support annual audit
- Sales invoicing and credit control
- Implementation of process improvement
- Group Reports
- Business partner to internal management teams
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Financial Analyst is essential
- Part Qualified ACMA / ACCA
- Knowledge of SAP would be very advantageous
- Strong Excel Skills
- Proficiency with standard office tools: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint etc
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- A team player with the ability to also work alone unsupervised
- Self Motivated
- Strong analytical skills
Benefits for the Financial Analyst:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- Product Discounts
- Training Opportunities
- Modern working environment and flexible working practices
A Sales Executive is currently being sought by an established and successful construction company who have expanded into the renewable energy market. The company sell a range of green solutions including Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Solutions, Energy Efficient Lighting, Renewable Energy Solutions and, Energy Efficient Heating Solutions amongst others. They sell into the commercial sector and count large house builders and national retailers amongst their impressive client base.
The business is seeking a Sales Executive due to sustained growth in the green energy division. The Sales Executive will be responsible for increasing the market share of the company by securing new green solutions business with customers across a range of verticals including house builders, retail, property management, education and general industry.
The Sales Executive role is a brand new position with great opportunity to progress as well as having a strong commission scheme which will allow for real earning potential for high-achievers.
The role will be office based initially with the expectation that it will progress to field/home based once probation has been passed.
- Selling the company’s entire portfolio of green energy solutions including EV charge points, Energy Efficient Lighting, Solar Solutions, Renewables Maintenance and more.
- Identifying new business opportunities across a multitude of verticals and managing the entire sales cycle to completion.
- Effective customer service and account management of existing customers, including up-sell opportunities and contract renewals.
- Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team to produce Marketing Materials.
- Attending customer sites to meet prospective customers and present the full portfolio of solutions.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a new business development role.
- Exposure to the renewables and/or green energy solutions industry.
- A desire for success and a tenacious drive for winning.
Project Manager (NPD)
We are working with a technology development company, who require a Project Manager to join their busy New Product Development Team based in the South Staffordshire area.
The company has over 25 years’ experience in developing innovative products that are mainly used in the Automotive and Commercial Vehicle market sectors. Their products use a range of the latest Electronic and Software technologies and are combined with mechanical applications.
As an organisation they have seen fantastic growth over the last 5 years and are now in a fortunate position of seeing business levels and orders return after the lockdown early this year.
A good working environment with a healthy mix of senior and more experienced staff combined with junior and entry level engineers with a focus on individual development.
- The position will pay a key role in the delivery of new products and technologies to the point of pre-release for production and ensuring that any potential design, reliability, quality or technology upgrade issues are quickly dealt with, or foreseen prior to release.
- Working in conjunction with the Engineering and Technical Team and reporting to the Technical Director, the position will be very R&D biased and require a good degree of understanding Electronic and Software platforms and limitations and the associated issues of enclosing and packing such technology with more mechanical biased applications.
- Daily liaison with suppliers and partners and internal departments – Sales, Quality and Assembly will also be a major part of the role.
- Project planning and formulating charts, spread sheets and presentations for internal department and Senior Managers
- Getting directly involved in Design Changes, Concessions, Value Added Exercises & Design & Build Internal Quality Standards
- Communication of Project updates and lead times with all relevant parties
- Problem solving with the projects at development, prototype, and testing phases
- Keeping updated on new technology and customers demands
- Meeting and understanding the commercial requirements of the company to ensure profitability with each project
- Be part of the internal continuous improvement team of Managers, to ensure the company moves forward in the right direction
Skills & Experience:
- This role will require a Project Manager with experience in the following
- At least 2 years in a Technology based Project or Engineering position that is New Product Introduction biased
- Good Technical ability within a R&D remit (Design & Testing of either Electronics, Mechanical, Software Applications)
- Have working in a technology development product or device environment (Ideally within an SME or Start-up organisation)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good project software exposure and the ability to create spreadsheets and associated documents
- A good understanding of modern manufacturing and assembly practises
- A formal engineering education qualification – (Degree, HND or equivalent)
- Good investigative skills with the ability to problem solve and come up with suitable solutions
- Good supplier liaison experience and a good understanding of commercial constraints
- The ability to pick up new technology and procedures fast
- This is a great opportunity for a junior or mid-level Project Engineer / Manager to move into a fast paced, but supportive working environment.
- The company has seen fantastic growth in turnover and head count in recent years and is well placed to offer an individual a good opportunity for career enhancement, pay increases and promotion within a short time span of joining the company.
We are a well-respected employer within the plastics sector and are seeking to recruit proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician, to join our team.
In return for your Maintenance skills and experience, we offer a negotiable salary in the region of £38,000 Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme Company Pension & Stable Working Environment.
Duties of an Maintenance Technician
As a proven Maintenance Technician you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plastic injection moulding equipment which ideally includes either Battenfeld, Boy, Demag, Engel, Krauss Maffei, Sandretto or Star .
Requirements of an Maintenance Technician
Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified Electrically and have some understanding of Plc Controls, must be proficient in supporting injection moulding technology.
The role is commutable from Coleshill, Fradley, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield and Tamworth
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
This is a superb opportunity to be part of a well- established manufacturing business, who with increased production, now have a requirement for a Material Planner.
In this role you will be responsible for controlling a supplier portfolio to ensure that materials are delivered on time in full managing all data and communication between the plant and Supplier
- Immediate Start Available
- Permanent Role
- £30,000 - £35,00
- Busy, stable Manufacturing business with good future products
- Using MRP / SAP to ensure optimised material requirements planning is achieved.
- Maintain and issue supplier Schedules
- Control of supplier requirements and ensuring that ordering and delivery is in line with supplier lead times and payment terms.
- Working with Production to understand exceptional material requirements translating into material delivery plans.
- Liaise with MP&L Logistics Analyst regarding material requirements and timed changes to minimise scrap and obsolescence costs.
- Control of delivery notes.
- Control of Supplier packaging levels and regular reporting of stock levels and damage container control to minimise financial impact.
- Provide comprehensive efficient logistics support to all areas of the business
- Work with projects and purchasing to support change control and new product introduction.
- Liaise with the third party and Supplier transport companies
- Control of SAP master data for allocated portfolio to ensure stock optimization delivery of Supplier requirements and business objectives.
- Strong IT skills
- MRP skills, preferably SAP
- Excellent experience of Material Planning from within a fast- paced manufacturing background would be beneficial
- Superb analytical skills
- Essential – outstanding communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s most exciting manufacturing firms in the region, with great development opportunities and support and training available.
We are a West Midlands based organisation that is a leading player in the engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Maintenance Supervisor.
In return for your Maintenance Supervisor skills and experience, we offer a negotiable salary in the region of £40K, Plus Healthcare, Company Pension & 33 Days Holiday.
Duties of a Maintenance Supervisor
You will be required to support the team providing “hands on” support whilst also delegating PM tasks, managing contractors, alongside working with the team in plant breakdown situations.
Requirements of a Maintenance Supervisor
The position of Maintenance Supervisor will require you to have a proven track record in supporting maintenance teams within a supervisory capacity. Ideally be apprentice trained but must be qualified to City & Guilds / NVQ standard Electrically.
It is essential that you have supported a team of Maintenance Engineers as a Maintenance Supervisor where you have championed continuous improvement and supported in plant related CAPEX projects.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Supervisor Recruitment Excellence