The UK Logistics sector is worth £55 billion to the economy. It currently employs approx 1.7 million people spanning some 65,000 companies. Not surprisingly the application of effective purchasing & logistical solutions within supply chain management has become a very high profile area within many of these successful organisations and is now being recognised as a key management function. Our Recruitment Consultants specialise in this field and have first hand experience and an in-depth knowledge.
Within the division we recruit across a diverse range of industries from Manufacturing to Retail to Warehousing and Distribution and provide the full spectrum of recruitment solutions from interim appointments, search & selection, head hunts through to permanent staffing.
We would be more than happy to discuss your requirements in greater depth to determine how our services can assist you in finding the right staffing solution for your organisation. Please call us on 0121 321 4311
1 Job Found
£37,00 - £31,000
An immediate requirement has arisen for a Logistics Analyst to join a busy manufacturing organisation.
This is a global Company, with multiple sites worldwide, they are a busy, modern manufacturing company.
- Material planning
- Utilising SAP based MRP for materials as directed
- You will be the point of contact for customers
- Warehouse, deliveries and incoming material control
- Demand management
- External logistics support coordination
- Invoice reconciliation – raw materials only
- Raising supplier non-conformance reports
- Maintain stock accuracy
- It is essential that you have knowledge of MRP / SAP systems, however a good level of experience with similar software is considered
- Logistics and inventory control experience is essential
- You will have gained your experience with a manufacturing environment
- Computer literacy
- You will have previous experience of dealing with demanding customers in a high-pressure environment
Are you ready for your next challenge?
You will be joining an established manufacturing organisation, and you will be supported by a strong management team.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join continue your successful career. Send your CV ASAP.