The UK Logistics sector is worth £55 billion to the economy. It currently employs approx 1.7 million people spanning some 65,000 companies. Not surprisingly the application of effective purchasing & logistical solutions within supply chain management has become a very high profile area within many of these successful organisations and is now being recognised as a key management function. Our Recruitment Consultants specialise in this field and have first hand experience and an in-depth knowledge.
Within the division we recruit across a diverse range of industries from Manufacturing to Retail to Warehousing and Distribution and provide the full spectrum of recruitment solutions from interim appointments, search & selection, head hunts through to permanent staffing.
We would be more than happy to discuss your requirements in greater depth to determine how our services can assist you in finding the right staffing solution for your organisation. Please call us on 0121 321 4311
1 Job Found
HIGH VOLUME PRODUCTION
£25,000 + PENSION + SECOND TO NONE PROSPECTS! + BRAND NEW FACIILTY + OTHER BENEFITS
A dynamic organisation, about to move to a brand new purpose build facility in the summer, have an urgent requirement for a Purchasing Specialist. They look after some of the biggest and best-loved brands in the world, and they want YOU to join their journey, to become the world’s Number 1 market leader for their particular brands.
This will be a challenging yet highly rewarding role, where you will be given the responsibility for supporting the Procurement Team, on strategic categories.
- Evaluation of Suppliers
- Monitor and manage supplier relationships
- Working with other departments to source components within budget and constraints
- Management of prices through SAP
- Create and send RFQ to suppliers
- Coordinate receipt of supplier responses in order to meet deadlines
- AMBITION! DRIVEN AND HIGHLY SELF MOTIVATED!
- Buying / purchasing experience, ideally from a fast paced environment
- Strong influential and negotiation skills
- Commercially astute
- To have the ability to build relationships
- Outstanding communicator
- SRM, SAP and Ariba (e-tendering platform) would be beneficial, but not essential
This is an exceptional opportunity; you would be given a rare chance to join a busy, World renowned, highly respected Company, where your ambitions will be met, indeed exceeded. You will be seen as their future.
Send your CV ASAP
Keywords;- Purchasing Specialist, Buyer, Junior Buyer, SAP, FMCG, Purchaser, Procurement