'QUALITY IS NOT EXPENSIVE, IT'S PRICELESS'
In engineering and manufacturing, quality control and quality engineering are involved in developing systems to ensure products or services are designed and produced to meet or exceed customer requirements. These systems are often developed in conjunction with other business and engineering disciplines using a cross-functional approach and thus, an essential function to ensuring successful growth and continual improvement within companies wishing to drive forward into the 21st century.
We have a strong presence within the Industry sector & our reputation is second to none amongst clients, candidates and our competitors. Our consultants use exstensive industry knowledge combined with excellent people skills to ensure the right candidates are meeting with the right clients to ensure long term career & business gains.
Our candidates range from Quality Inspectors, Technicians, Auditors, Quality Engineers & Managers right up to directorship levels, therefore we are sure that we can satisfy your recruitment needs across all industries.
If you would like a confidential discussion surrounding strategic hiring for your organisation or your own career path we would be delighted to hear from you to determine how our services can assist you in finding the right solution so please call us on 0121 321 4311
5 Jobs Found
We are seeking to recruit a proven Service Engineer to join our customer service support team across the UK and EIRE (nights away will be required in the week).
As a Service Engineer you will be required to report to the Service Manager installing a range of machines and bar feeds along with breakdown repairs and machine maintenance.
Duties may include:
- Pre-Delivery Inspection
- Customer Telephone Support
- Breakdown Repairs
- Machine Maintenance & Servicing
- You must be qualified Mechanically or Electrically i.e. NVQ / Apprenticeship / City & Guilds and have previous experience as a Field Service Engineer or Service Engineer.
- You must have experience working on multi axis CNC lathes and Fanuc control systems are very much desirable.
- You must also be experience with diagnostic fault finding and be able to work with basic pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- If you have had experience with sliding head this would be great however it is not essential as training will be provided.
Benefits include a salary which is negotiable dependant on your experience and ranges from £25,000-£35,000
Annual leave of 25 days
Life Assurance 3x Salary
Private Health Care for you and dependants
Excellent Bonus Quarterly (in your contract paid each quarter).
This role is commutable from anywhere in the UK, however head office is commutable from Chesterfield, Nottingham, Derby, Burton upon Trent and Stoke on Trent.
My client is one of the most respected employers regionally who produce over 2 million products a year.
They are seeking to recruit a proven Mechanical Maintenance Technician who has experience of supporting process plant and equipment which includes pumps, storage vessels and filtration plant.
Duties of a Maintenance Technician:
- Working within a team of likeminded professionals, you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance tasks.
Requirements of a Maintenance Technician:
- You must hold a documented apprenticeship and qualified to a minimum of City & Guilds / NVQ 3 within a mechanical discipline and have exposure to undertaking planned and reactive maintenance to similar plant and equipment within process or treatment environment.
Benefits of a Maintenance Technician:
- Alongside a great base salary, the company also offer regular Paid Overtime, Exceptional Company Pension, Company Car Options, Free Gym Membership and GENUINE Ongoing Training and Career Development.
If you have hesitated about moving over the past few years, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join an organisation that have enviable reputation for producing world leading products.
This role is commutable from Coleshill, Atherstone, Coventry, Sutton Coldfield and Tamworth.
Highly competitive + Pension + Company Car + Generous Bonus
A PRESTIGIOUS manufacturing organisation, are looking for an experienced Quality Manager, to lead the Quality Division.
This is a well established engineering company, with an International presence.
- HNC / HND or Degree
- You will be able to demonstrate relevant Quality Management experience
- Ideally, you will have gained your knowledge from a fast-paced working environment
- To have previously managed a Quality team
- Fully conversant with all Quality tools, such as SPC, Control Plans, PPAP’s and APQP
- To have managed customer concerns and non-conforming products
- To have previously contributed to the formulation of Company strategy and business plans
- Set budgets
- Ambitious and driven
- Manage non conforming product
- Supervision of the Quality team
- Management of supplier complaints
- Manage and lead the quality staff
- Responsibility for the gauge room, metrology, customer liaison and quality team
- Maintain and develop the quality system
- Manage the quality budget
- Ensure all mistake proof devices are functional
- Development of the Quality team
- Maintain product, kamishabi and process audit activities
- Recover all costs for supplier issues
- Root cause analysis
- Development of the annual training plan
- Contribute to the formulation of the Company strategy and business plans
Are you ready for your next challenge?
You will be joining an established manufacturing organisation, and you will be supported by a strong management team.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join continue your successful career. Send your CV, together with your salary requirements
£40,000 + PENSION + FREE PARKING + PAID TRAVEL + HEALTH CARE + COMPETITVE HOLIDAY DAYS + GREAT CAREER PROSPECTS
Are you looking for a change in scenery or just a new opportunity to put your skills to the test at an incredibly successful Tier 1 Supplier?
Are you a Quality engineer or a Customer Quality Engineer who is looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is an industry leading Tier 1 client who are looking for a Quality Engineer who has a background in Automotive to join them as their business continues to grow and provide outstandingly high quality products.
- As Customer Quality Engineer you will be responsible for customer facing activities and Customer Liaisons
- You will be responsible for NPI and Launches along with delivering PPAP and APQP in line with Customer Requirements
- Provide quality reports based on Customer performance in order to aid CI activities
- As Customer Quality engineer you will be assigning tasks to the Quality Team
- Previous experience in a quality engineering role and ideally with some experience being customer facing
- Background in Automotive (Tier 1)
- Experience with PPAP, APQP, PFMEA and Control Plans
- Experience dealing with Customers
- You will need to be open to Planned Travel around the UK but this is Minimal
- Competitive Salary – Circa £40k
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Job Security at a Global Company
- Holiday Days
- Free Parking
- Great working environment
- Health Care
Please feel free to have a confidential chat on the details below. What are you waiting for?
Position: Maintenance Engineer
Shift: Continentals (2 days/ 2 nights)
Benefits: Death in service, enrolment into a medical scheme, double employee’s contribution up to 12%.
Location: NG33 4DH
Probe Technical recruitment is recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a company within the FMCG industry. You will be part of a multi-disciplined team to carry out first line maintenance tasks and improvements on equipment throughout the factory efficiently and effectively to enable maintenance targets to be met. Not only do the company offer a 2 day/2-night shift pattern, but they also offer free site parking and double employees’ pension contribution up to 12% and offer a medical scheme to enrol on.
There is a successful team on site with over 40 Engineers, who are always expanding. This role offers opportunity for career progression and a great training programme when you start.
Some of the duties are as follows:
- To complete designated tasks efficiently to the highest standard
- Consider cost implications when carrying out designated tasks to minimise wasted time, materials and costs
- Be observant always when in the plant and investigate any deficiencies observed or reported to you; raise work orders for those that cannot be auctioned immediately and feedback on those that can
- Work safely both on your own and as part of a team, with regard for your duty of care to yourself and to others who may be affected by your work and always adhere to company policies and procedures
- Work closely with the Maintenance Planner/Shift Engineering Manager to ensure the smooth execution of both day-to-day maintenance tasks and shutdown work
- Ensure the upkeep and reliability of all plant and equipment in your designated area by feeding back requirements to the Planner/SEM
To be successful in your role you will ideally need experience in working within a Maintenance Department especially a food manufacturing environment would be beneficial. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of City & Guilds Part 2 or equivalent in relevant subject either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and Knowledge of Kaizen – Lean Manufacturing.