Our Projects and Programme Engineering Desk has been set up to supply the growing trend in many engineering sectors to recruit project staff to support external or internal customers orders.
This Division covers all areas from the initial enquires through to design and concept, production, quality and test, through to final delivery or installation. We cover a range of industry such as Automotive, Aerospace, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Consumer Goods, Electronic & Electrical Appliances, Special Purpose Machinery, Marine, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Off Highway/Quarry, Chemical and the Water Industry.
Whatever the size of the company we can offer expert support in finding relevant skilled project engineers to ensure projects and programmes run smoothly and meet required deadlines
3 Jobs Found
This is your chance to join an internationally recognised business / brand, who are in a substantial period of growth.
They are recruiting for a guitar playing Junior Project Coordinator, or a graduate who is keen to move into a Project Coordination / Management role commercially.
This role isn’t for the feint hearted! It is an incredibly varied role and would suit someone who is driven by achieving targets, a strong team player, someone who is focussed on ‘the bigger company picture’ and passionate about helping the company grow.
Their project management team is the beating heart of the company, and although the role sits in their R&D team, they work closely across all company departments, regularly solving problems both inhouse and overseas - they go the extra mile to keep the projects on time and on cost whilst keeping a high standard of quality. Communication is key in this role, the Junior Project Coordinator cannot be afraid to ask the ‘why’ question and be confident in challenging others and process.
- £25,000 - £28,000
- Company performance and individual bonuses
- 33 days holiday
- Sick pay
- Death in service cover
- Unique, relaxed environment
- Casual dress code
Commutable From: Northampton, Wellingborough, Rugby, Kettering, Bedford, Milton Keynes
Junior Project Coordinator Person Specification
- Qualified to degree/ HND level or above in Electronics, Acoustics or Music Technology-based subjects.
- Experience in a project management role or similar, with experience working in a target driven environment and working to deadlines.
- The Junior Project Co-ordinator will be a guitar player, and confident with the setting up of amplifiers etc.
- Ideally you will have experience of Microsoft Office, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident working with numerical data and financial information.
- Incredibly organised, independent and self-reliant, being able to work without close supervision, a very methodical and a diligent record keeper. A positive ‘can-do/ go getter’ attitude with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience working in a purchasing role, although not essential.
Junior Project Coordinator Key Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- The writing, maintenance and reporting of Microsoft project plans (including Gantt charts).
- Working with the R&D Project Manager on prioritisation and follow-up of day-to-day project tasks.
- Maintenance of project-related budgets and spends.
- The formulation and maintenance of the project risk register.
- Administrating the testing and documentation for new products (non-technical).
- Tracking and maintaining costs on the projects, helping to achieve our goals.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally to achieve project objectives.
- Coordinate resources in line with project plan to meet project requirements
- The coordination and chasing of project information between the UK-based company departments (R&D, Marketing, Sales etc).
- The daily coordination of information and activities between the UK team and overseas engineering teams.
- Setting up and performing product sound tests.
- Sourcing local components for UK prototype production and testing.
- Regular reports on all aspects of projects including timescales, budgets and costs.
- The organisation and filing of project-related documentation from internal and external sources
- Ensure that the QMS (Quality Management System) is followed and all project documentation if followed.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Design, R&D & Projects Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
Probe Recruitment is looking to appoint Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our growing and successful team.
Ideally you will be driven, a quick learner, hardworking and resilient, as these traits will enable a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to quickly build a successful patch and grow their earnings.
Some of the features that a Trainee Recruitment Consultant can expect from working for Probe include:
- An Outstanding Commission Scheme – You could earn up to 30% on the fees that you generate, and you can earn commission on 100% of your billings.
- Highly Competitive Basic Salaries – Commensurate with experience.
- A Structured Career Development Pathway – To Team Manager or Principal level.
- A Highly Knowledgeable Team - You will work with some highly experienced and successful Consultants, some of whom have worked here for over 21 years.
- Reduce Your Daily Commute - If you live in North Birmingham, you could cut the time and cost of going into the city each day.
- Free Car Parking Provided
- Pension & Healthcare Provided – After a short qualifying period.
- An Excellent Working Environment – This is a very friendly office culture, and we adopt a mature approach to KPI management.
- Incentives - We run a regular individual and team-based incentives, where you can win prizes and Michelin Star meals. We also value and reward longevity with long service awards.
If you are a driven individual, ideally with some sales experience, and would like to be become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, I’d be very keen to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
You can initiate that conversation by applying via this advertisement, or you can call or contact me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0121 321 4311.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Technical Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
Recruitment Consultant – Sutton Coldfield
Are you an experienced Recruiter or Salesperson, who perhaps loves what you do, but not where you do it? Does specialist and niche interest you more than big and generalist? Would you be inspired by, working with highly knowledgeable colleagues who could make you better at your job? If this has piqued your interest, please read on, as our two current vacancies may be of interest.
A common question I receive is, do I need experience? There’s no doubt that it can be an advantage, particularly at first, but it’s your attitude to sales, and how you would build a successful long-term business, coupled with an openness to develop which is more important than experience. If you possess these attributes, then you would do well here, just as others have, in some cases for 20 years.
With Probe, it’s not so much what you do, but how you do it that’s important. Our Consultants are relationship builders rather than archetypal Salespeople. They work with clients to help resolve a problem, rather than see a client as an opportunity to make a quick buck. They understand that if they do the right things by their clients, those relationships should look after them in the future.
But this is of course a sales role, and there would be targets, but you would be supported to achieve those targets, and you would enjoy all of the normal trappings of working within an established recruitment consultancy of nearly 30 years, such as an outstanding commission scheme, a structured career pathway, incentives, and working with an amazing team.
If you have some recruitment or sales experience, ideally within a technical field, and would like to find out whether we could be a good fit for you, then please contact Andy Davies directly – email@example.com / 0121 321 4311.