My client is a successful Electronics company based in the Coventry area. This company are constantly developing new and innovative products.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Assistant Quality Manager to join their team!
My client are offering an attractive salary and benefits package for the successful candidate:
- 25 days holiday + BH +1 day off for your birthday
- Company Pension
- Private medical + travel insurance
- Life assurance and income protection cover
- Company Bonus
- Option to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday
- You will be experienced in a supplier facing quality role
- You will have worked within Electronics and have good technical understanding.
- Awareness of ISO 9001
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a team leader or supervisory role is ideal
The successful Assistant Quality Manager will be working 9-5:30 mon-fri in a supplier facing role. Reporting into the Quality Manager your role will involve maintaining the ISO 9001 quality management system, carrying out audits and completing relevant documentation. Using problem solving methodology to resolve customer complaints and handling returns/faulty products.
If you are interested in this role or want to find out more give me a call.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Biased maintenance engineer to join a leading organisation based in the Doncaster location. This role will be to work PERMANENT NIGHTS - flexibility is key to the role.
- Carrying out essential maintenance on all aspects of the production lines,
- Working through a programme of PPM and helping develop the agility maintenance system.
- Attending breakdowns, ensuring machine safety standards are kept to the highest level and ensuring critical spares are maintained to ensure minimal downtime of the machinery.
- Improving factory OEE through development and innovation of the production facility.
Skill Set & Qualifications
- Previous experience within a Mechanical Biased Role
- Experience with Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- Arc / MIG Welding abilities / Fabrication Skills
- Grinding / Cutting / Conveyor systems
- Ideally, we are looking for an Apprentice trained mechanical engineer
- Holding a formal qualifications within Mechanical engineering.
Salary : £35,283
Childcare Vouchers and More
Shift: Perm NIGHTS Sunday through to Thursday
Location : Doncaster
If the position looks of interest please send your CV ASAP.
GRADUATE OPERATIONS MANAGER TRAINEE
CONTINENTAL SHIFT PATTERN - MIX OF DAYS AND NIGHTS
£23K - £25K - 23 days Holiday + Bank Holidays – Pension – Clean Working Environment – Great Progression and Training provided
Are you an Engineering Graduate looking to start your career with a large and reputable company?
A large company in the Burton upon Trent area is looking for a Graduate with an Engineering degree to join their team as a Trainee Operations Manager. They are looking to take on a Graduate that they can develop into an Operations Management role within the building industry. As a large company, this company offers a very stable and secure job.
- Obtain a full and thorough understanding of business operations
- Gain a full and thorough understanding around operational safety, quality, environmental and effectiveness
- Project coordination and undertake ad hoc projects as and when required
- Ordering of materials and assisting with stock management
- Learn basic maintenance skills and undertake basic repair activities
- Complete end of module presentations in a timely manner to demonstrate acquired skills, knowledge and experience
- A minimum of 2:1 degree in an engineering related subject
- A basic understanding of Health and Safety working practices and regulations
- A customer focus, keen to deliver an exceptional service for our customers
- Resilience and the ability to work under pressure
- A collaborative approach - Keen to share knowledge and skills
- Ability to work with team members at all levels
- Very competitive salary package
- A great training scheme in a large company
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Job Security at a large company
- Great working environment
- Real career prospects
This vacancy is commutable from Derby, Uttoxeter, Lichfield, Tamworth, Loughborough and other surrounding areas.
Interviews are available immediately for successful candidates.
Please feel free to have a confidential chat on the details below. What are you waiting for?
DAY SHIFTS 9 - 5 MONDAY - FRIDAY
UP TO £50K DOE + 33 days Holiday including Bank Holidays + Pension + Large Global Manufacturing Company
Are you a Technical Manager with Plastic Manufacturing experience looking to take the next step in your career?
A large company in the Oakham area is looking for an experienced Technical Manager to lead their team. The perfect candidate will have a thorough understanding of polymer-based materials and will have worked in a Technical Manager position before. With a high retention rate, this company offers a very stable and secure job.
- Improve the reliability and performance of tooling through planned and reactive maintenance programmes
- Work alongside the regional team in the designing of new products with a view to minimising unit production costs
- To support the Quality department with the business response and problem-solving techniques
- To follow closed developments in plastics processing and decoration technologies and polymers
- Approve new suppliers and polymer grades
- To communicate effectively with all other managers and departments of the business
- To support continuous improvement initiates to drive efficiency through the business
- Proven experience of working within an injection moulding production environment and thorough understanding of polymer based materials and their processing
- Hold a degree or equivalent in a science based subject
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and build teams at all levels
- Financial awareness
- Knowledge of employment legislation and Health, Safety and Environmental standards
- Proven negotiation, influencing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Very competitive salary of up to £50k DOE
- Generous holiday allowance
- Day shifts only
- Work for a large Global company
- Work within a large and experienced team
This vacancy is commutable from Leicester, Melton Mowbray, Stamford, Corby, Kettering and other surrounding areas.
Interviews are available immediately for successful candidates
Please feel free to have a confidential chat on the details below. What are you waiting for?
An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic Quality Inspector to join a long-standing Precision Engineering company in Coventry.
My client is looking for a quality inspector/engineer from a precision engineering background with CMM experience to join their team!
The successful Quality Inspector will have the following experience:
- Experience with CMM machines is ideal
- Calibration skills
- Competent using quality measurement equipment i.e. verniers and micrometers etc.
Benefits for a Quality Inspector:
- Around £10-14p/h dependent on experience
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Weekdays only
- 20 days hol + BH
- Free Parking on site
Probe Technical Recruitment is recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Electrician to join a company within the FMCG industry. You will be part of a multi-disciplined team to carry out first line maintenance tasks and improvements on equipment throughout the factory efficiently and effectively to enable maintenance targets to be met.
- To complete designated tasks efficiently to the highest standard.
- Consider cost implications when carrying out designated tasks to minimise wasted time, materials and costs.
- Work closely with the Maintenance Planner/Shift Engineering Manager to ensure the smooth execution of both day-to-day maintenance tasks and shutdown work.
- Ensure the upkeep and reliability of all plant and equipment in your designated area by feeding back requirements to the Planner/SEM.
- To be successful in your role you will ideally need experience in working within a Maintenance Department especially a food manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of an Apprenticeship/ NVQ/ HNC or City & Guilds Part 3 in Electrical Engineering or trained Electrically.
- Not only do the company offer a continental shift pattern, but they also offer Death in service, enrolment into a medical scheme, double employees’ contribution up to 12%, and excellent holiday.
We will also be interested in talking to Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineers or Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers.
The role is commutable from Peterborough, Melton Mowbray, Newark on Trent and Grantham.
Who We Are
Probe UK is a leading technical engineering recruitment consultancy that specialises in all aspects of the engineering sector. From aeronautical and automotive engineering to precision engineering, manufacturing and technical designers, we have worked for clients from all spectrums of the engineering and design industry in sourcing the perfect candidates.
Probe provided me with valuable assistance and advice when I was searching for a new role. It was a pleasure working with them, I cannot recommend them highly enough. I found their approach honest, reliable and he totally understood what I was looking for, something which isn't always the case with recruiters. I would not hesitate to contact Probe in the future if my circumstances changed