Let us not forget the importance of our administrative support staff within an organisation. Secretaries, General Administrators and Office Managers are often the people that make the first impression of your organisation and play a vital part in the day to day operation of any business.
Good administrative staff who are reliable, accurate, conscientious, committed and who have great organisational skills can be as scarce as the most qualified industry specialist you have ever recruited. Proficient staff with the right attitude often become some of our most important and trusted employees.
We are committed to finding the right individuals that will make a difference to you whether you have a short term, temporary or full time requirement.
If you would like a confidential discussion surrounding strategic hiring for your organisation or your own career path we would be delighted to hear from you to determine how our services can assist you in finding the right solution so please call us on 0121 321 4000
1 Job Found
Market leading company is looking for a 1st Line IT Support Technician to join their IT team in Sutton Coldfield.
To work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with an agile and flexible approach, providing 1st line contact technical support to customers and third party contractors, whilst ensuring high standards of customer service and accurate notes are intact. Contact will be via email, telephone and live chat and there is use of the internal ticketing system. Issues will need to be prioritised and dealt with quickly and appropriately with initiative.
Key skills required:
- Proven software support experience or experience within a busy call centre environment.
- The ability to work in a pressured environment dealing with challenging customers at times, taking on large amounts of information such as bespoke software, and multi-task with high workloads and moving targets.
- The ability to troubleshoot, think laterally and question situations before escalating or delegating issues.
- Be an excellent communicator (written and verbal), with a flexible working style and attention to detail, and the ability to work with initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise effectively in a professional manner.
- Flexible approach with excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
This is a great opportunity to join an established organisation during an exciting period of development. The salary on offer for this position is £18,000-£19,000.