Let us not forget the importance of our administrative support staff within an organisation. Secretaries, General Administrators and Office Managers are often the people that make the first impression of your organisation and play a vital part in the day to day operation of any business.
Good administrative staff who are reliable, accurate, conscientious, committed and who have great organisational skills can be as scarce as the most qualified industry specialist you have ever recruited. Proficient staff with the right attitude often become some of our most important and trusted employees.
We are committed to finding the right individuals that will make a difference to you whether you have a short term, temporary or full time requirement.
If you would like a confidential discussion surrounding strategic hiring for your organisation or your own career path we would be delighted to hear from you to determine how our services can assist you in finding the right solution so please call us on 0121 321 4000
1 Job Found
This Sales & Purchasing Administrator requires you to have previous experience in Sales or Purchasing Admin. You will receive great basic salary plus a fantastic benefits package incl; Bonus Scheme! 31 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols), Pension Scheme, Cash Healthcare Plan, Free Parking.
As the Sales & Purchasing Administrator - you will be working for a Global Manufacturing Company whose product has an outstanding reputation for its quality and performance. They have maintained this reputation for over 50 years!
As the Sales & Purchasing Administrator, your duties will include two main areas of HR:
- Reviewing Customers orders and entering on system, print off and check
- Liaise with Planning team on a daily basis, re orders being placed and providing information on actual production / plan
- Balance order book, tying up discrepancies
- Ensure all relevant filing and record systems are accurate and up to date
- Participate in Rolling Sales Forecast meetings
- Keeping Customer records up to date
- Assist in prep of quotations
- Raising orders and sending to Suppliers
- Negotiating prices and liaising with Suppliers (consumables / Stationary)
- Obtaining quotes and raising purchase orders for general factory items etc
- Chasing suppliers to ensure deliveries are on time
- General Office Administration
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Sales & Purchasing Administrator (or either or) is essential (Pref 2 years)
- English and Maths qualification
- Strong IT skills
- Previous experience of liasing with customers is essential
- French Speaking candidates would have a definite advantage!
- Good Problem solving skills
- Good Planning and organising skills essential
Benefits package for the Sales & Purchasing Administrator:
- Monthly Bonus Scheme - based on company performance
- 31 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols)
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Life assurance
- Health Cash Plan
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please contact send your CV ASAP.