Let us not forget the importance of our administrative support staff within an organisation. Secretaries, General Administrators and Office Managers are often the people that make the first impression of your organisation and play a vital part in the day to day operation of any business.
Good administrative staff who are reliable, accurate, conscientious, committed and who have great organisational skills can be as scarce as the most qualified industry specialist you have ever recruited. Proficient staff with the right attitude often become some of our most important and trusted employees.
We are committed to finding the right individuals that will make a difference to you whether you have a short term, temporary or full time requirement.
If you would like a confidential discussion surrounding strategic hiring for your organisation or your own career path we would be delighted to hear from you to determine how our services can assist you in finding the right solution so please call us on 0121 321 4000
3 Jobs Found
Global engineering business require an experienced IT Project manager for up to 6 months
Manages, develops, and implements programs composed of multiple cross functional projects including much contact with the Commercial, Sales and Marketing teams.
Partnering with key business stakeholders to ensure a successful project completion.
There are several interlinked projects running concurrently and some still to launch, so ideally this candidate will produce a viable time line document so that the Global Finance Director can see where they are with each of them and keep track of completion, whilst making some changes to them where required.
Excellent communication skills are required, with the ability to commutate IT technicalities to non IT professionals in the business, so someone with the ability to liaise and collaborate with multiple functions to achieve excellent IT solutions is what is required here.
- B.S. Computer Science, Business, Accounting or equivalent
- 3-5 years application implementation experience of Oracle Financial systems
- Knowledge of business processes across all key functions; Supply chain, commercial, finance
- Proven ability to effectively manage business/IT projects with demonstrated capability in the following areas: deliverable management, schedule management, resource management, meeting facilitation, status reporting, risk management, conflict resolution and communication management
- Specifics include understanding / experience of data clean-up, data conversion, interfaces and testing as well as implementation.
- Takes initiative and Ownership
- Able to work with virtual teams
- Able to communicate to many levels
- Able to influence others with clarity of vision and impact of actions/decisions
- Exercises independent judgement with minimal direction from supervisor
- Has demonstrated ability with Project Management - planning, prioritizing and managing multiple projects with competing priorities (Required)
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Attention to detail and interpersonal skills (Required)
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required)
- Excellent organizational skills
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and coordinate activities on multiple projects, 3-4 at any given time, with IT/Business teams.
- Lead and direct efforts of on-site and offshore resources as well as coordinate with internal IT teams as required
- Documents work and processes.
- Individual to be process-oriented with an ability to understand and identify process improvements within IT.
Market leading technology business in Sutton Coldfield are seeking to recruit an Administrator.
Purpose of Job: To provide administrative support to the Customer Support Team through a range of administrative duties and support the business in the uplift of customer rates through Rate Administration.
- Maintaining the precise management of asset movements both physically and electronically, ensuring all assets are accounted for
- Completing regular stocktaking to ensure that stock levels are kept at a suitable level
- The programming of electronic gadgets ready for dispatching to customers
- Regularly maintaining customer requests for products and executing these in an efficient manner
- Working with other members of the the business and our customers, as required, to input precise Rate Administration information into the system in-line with customer requests - equating to 12 hours per week of the role
Essential • Technologically minded and able to learn technical processes quickly
• An efficient and highly organised individual • Able to manage time to complete a number of regular and complex tasks
• Knowledge of Microsoft based applications such as Excel
• A demonstrable high level of attention to detail Desirable
• Previous experience in an admin role would be advantageous
Hours of Work 32 hours per week - As a Support Team Administration Assistant you will normally work Monday to Thursday 08:00 -16:30, 32 hours per week or the hours necessary to complete tasks.
We are pleased to offer additional Contract opportunities at one of the main Midlands organisations that are focused on developing Electronic and Mechatronic technology for the Automotive sector. The organisation offers a dynamic environment for self-motivated and innovative people to realise their ambitions and bring their ideas to life.
Their current portfolio of work includes areas such as Chassis & Safety Control, Interior Electronic Functions, Vehicle Electrification, and Engine & Transmission Management.
Embedded Software Engineer
Reporting to the Chief Software Engineer, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate proven capability and experience of designing and developing software for high performance embedded systems.
- Realisation of embedded software for 8-, 16- and 32-bit microcontrollers using established company design practices and software life cycles in line with the ISO2001:2008 quality system and high integrity design standards;
- Interpretation of system requirements in collaboration with systems and hardware engineers to generate software requirements using semi-formal methods;
- Code implementation using C/C++ programming languages, assembly language and automatic code generation from modelled environments;
- Generation and execution of test plans and reports at all levels of the “V” life cycle, including unit/structural tests, integration tests and verification/validation tests;
- Generation and formal review of technical documentation and artefacts from the design process;
- Participation in FMEA, HAZOP, FTA and other analysis techniques
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree-qualified in an appropriate science or engineering discipline;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within an embedded system product development environment;
- Experience of programming using C, C++, C# and assembly languages;
- Experience with the Infineon TriCore family of microcontrollers (preferably using the Tasking or HighTechGNU tools chain);
- Experience in Windows Embedded, Embedded Linux, Visual Studio and Eclipse;
- Experience using requirements management and specification tools e.g. DOORS, Cradle, MKS Integrity;
- Experience using configuration management tools e.g. MKS;
- Experience with software analysis methodologies e.g. Yourdon SASD or UML;
- Experience in the use of model-based development tools e.g. Mathworks Simulink & Stateflow, dSpace TargetLink;
- Experience using software test verification tools e.g. Tessy;
- Experience with CAN based test tools e.g. Canalyser, Canape, PCAN or ValueCAN; An ability to interpret circuit schematics and understand the basic operation of electronics hardware, especially microprocessor peripheral support circuitry. Higher levels of hardware competence, especially some experience of high voltage (up to 1kV), high power systems would be advantageous;
- Good test and analysis skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;