Let us not forget the importance of our administrative support staff within an organisation. Secretaries, General Administrators and Office Managers are often the people that make the first impression of your organisation and play a vital part in the day to day operation of any business.
Good administrative staff who are reliable, accurate, conscientious, committed and who have great organisational skills can be as scarce as the most qualified industry specialist you have ever recruited. Proficient staff with the right attitude often become some of our most important and trusted employees.
We are committed to finding the right individuals that will make a difference to you whether you have a short term, temporary or full time requirement.
If you would like a confidential discussion surrounding strategic hiring for your organisation or your own career path we would be delighted to hear from you to determine how our services can assist you in finding the right solution so please call us on 0121 321 4000
2 Jobs Found
This Training Executive (Golf Coaching) position is an absolutely wonderful opportunity to work in conjunction with the leading sports Association in the World. It is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your career within the Golf/Education field! Excellent salary, Plus Private Healthcare, Pension, 31 days holiday, plus free parking. What an opportunity!
As the Training Executive (Golf Coaching) - you will be working for a sports organisation, admired across the World, whose reputation is exemplary, they are a leader in their field, with an outstanding reputation for excellence.
The duties for this Training Executive (Golf Coaching) will include:
- Working with the Dynamic Academic team, you will deliver a range of golf coaching modules on higher Education Programmes (levels 5 & 6)
- Prepare, deliver and evaluate the delivery of taught sessions across all of the organisations’ training programmes, including the delivery of sessions in person when required
- Design, edit and manage Examination and Assignment writing for all training programmes
- Leading a range of golf coaching education modules across the academic programmes
- Designing, producing and coordinating marking & moderating of assessments
- Maintaining a tutor workforce to deliver coaching related training and education
- Designing, producing and maintaining e-learning materials
- Working closely with industry experts and undertaking research to help ensure learning materials remain cutting-edge and that programmes continue to be ground-breaking.
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Training Executive (Golf Coaching) would obviously be an outstanding advantage
- Been educated to graduate level in the relevant subject area
- An understanding of all aspects of golf coaching
- Previous teaching experience and being computer literate
- Previous experience as a lecturer in further or higher education
- Experience of design and development of learning material
- Experience in the delivery assessment and monitoring of qualifications
- Experience of e-learning productionExperience of using learning management systems would be desirable
Benefits package for the Training Executive (Golf Coaching):
- Private Healthcare
- 31 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols)
- Pension Scheme
- Life insurance
- Free Parking
- Free Refreshments!
To find out more about this Fantastic opportunity, please send your CV ASAP.
We are pleased to offer additional Contract opportunities at one of the main Midlands organisations that are focused on developing Electronic and Mechatronic technology for the Automotive sector. The organisation offers a dynamic environment for self-motivated and innovative people to realise their ambitions and bring their ideas to life.
Their current portfolio of work includes areas such as Chassis & Safety Control, Interior Electronic Functions, Vehicle Electrification, and Engine & Transmission Management.
Embedded Software Engineer
Reporting to the Chief Software Engineer, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate proven capability and experience of designing and developing software for high performance embedded systems.
- Realisation of embedded software for 8-, 16- and 32-bit microcontrollers using established company design practices and software life cycles in line with the ISO2001:2008 quality system and high integrity design standards;
- Interpretation of system requirements in collaboration with systems and hardware engineers to generate software requirements using semi-formal methods;
- Code implementation using C/C++ programming languages, assembly language and automatic code generation from modelled environments;
- Generation and execution of test plans and reports at all levels of the “V” life cycle, including unit/structural tests, integration tests and verification/validation tests;
- Generation and formal review of technical documentation and artefacts from the design process;
- Participation in FMEA, HAZOP, FTA and other analysis techniques
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree-qualified in an appropriate science or engineering discipline;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within an embedded system product development environment;
- Experience of programming using C, C++, C# and assembly languages;
- Experience with the Infineon TriCore family of microcontrollers (preferably using the Tasking or HighTechGNU tools chain);
- Experience in Windows Embedded, Embedded Linux, Visual Studio and Eclipse;
- Experience using requirements management and specification tools e.g. DOORS, Cradle, MKS Integrity;
- Experience using configuration management tools e.g. MKS;
- Experience with software analysis methodologies e.g. Yourdon SASD or UML;
- Experience in the use of model-based development tools e.g. Mathworks Simulink & Stateflow, dSpace TargetLink;
- Experience using software test verification tools e.g. Tessy;
- Experience with CAN based test tools e.g. Canalyser, Canape, PCAN or ValueCAN; An ability to interpret circuit schematics and understand the basic operation of electronics hardware, especially microprocessor peripheral support circuitry. Higher levels of hardware competence, especially some experience of high voltage (up to 1kV), high power systems would be advantageous;
- Good test and analysis skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;