Lets us know a bit about your company and your permanent or temporary requirements, so we can ensure to find you the right person to join your team.
201 Jobs Found
This Management Accountant role is a Full Time permanent position, offering an excellent salary, 28 days holiday, Contributory Pension and Free Parking. You will be working for a leading manufacturer / supplier of a bespoke product on a national basis.
As the Management Accountant - you will be working for a very well-established business who have a national presence and are a leader in their field! They are a growing / expanding business who have an outstanding reputation for Excellence and Quality in their product and customer service.
As the Management Accountant, your duties will include:
- Extensive experience of working as a Management Accountant or similar
- Preparation of period management accounts.
- Processing prepayments and accruals.
- Actioning Bank and nominal reconciliations.
- Analysing and reporting of period end cost centre reports.
- Liaising with key Senior Management team throughout the Group, agreeing cost allocations
- Administering fixed asset accounting.
- Deal with ad hoc queries from operational sites.
- Liaise with the auditors, bank and any other key Finance authorities as required
- Conduct regular site visits within the Group across England and Scotland.
- Management of migration of existing accounting systems to Sage 200 for various sites as required
- Support team with any other financial task as required and within your skill set.
I would be very keen to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Management Accountant or similar
- You must possess an AAT, CIMA, ACCA qualification or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels and areas within the business.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in a multi-site business would be an advantage.
- Flexibility to travel to other sites within the UK
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office programmes especially Excel spreadsheets.
- Be familiar with finance packages, knowledge of SAGE 200 would be an advantage.
Benefits package for the Project Team Administrator contract role:
- Excellent Salary
- 28 days Holiday
- Contributory Pension
- Free Parking
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please send your CV ASAP.
My client, a successful, forward-thinking Technology company in Northamptonshire, have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled QHSE Coordinator to join their friendly team. There is a great package including some fantastic benefits on offer.
The successful QHSE Co-ordinator will have the following experience:
- Knowledge of QHSE activities within a manufacturing environment.
- Awareness of the following quality standards: ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 and 17025.
- NVQ in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Computer literate.
- Experience updating and maintaining relevant documentation.
- £26,500 (increasing to £27,500 after successful probation)
- Company Bonus
- Weekdays only + early finishes on Fridays
- Matched pension up to 5%
- Private medical insurance
If you are currently a QHSE Co-ordinator and are looking for a fresh opportunity, please send your CV ASAP.
This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a Maintenance Engineering team with our FMCG production client based in Telford to work alternate AM and PM shifts Monday - Friday, rotating on a weekly basis.
- In the role of Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be undertaking breakdown and preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment, components, and installations in a high speed FMCG production environment.
- You will take part in a weekly rotating shift pattern working 39 hours per week. Hours of work will be rotating AM Shift 6am - 2pm and PM shift 2pm - 10pm Mon - Friday.
- To apply for this role of Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will need to hold a relevant Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds and will ideally be Apprentice trained.
- Successful candidates will ideally have experience of maintaining plant and production machinery and will ideally hold both Electrical and Mechanical abilities.
- The salary offered for the Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer position is up to £35,000 + paid overtime + excellent holiday entitlement.
This position is based in Telford and is commutable from Shrewsbury, Cannock, Wolverhampton, and surrounding areas.
If you are interested or would like some more information please submit your CV ASAP.
Systems Development Engineer
A global facing engineering organisation who has a Northants based technical centre, is currently seeking a Systems Development Engineer to support their current product development programmes.
The position will support the production of the company’s product range with associated software, electrical and electronic tooling by hands on involvement through all stages of the product lifecycle.
Duties will include:
- Development and maintenance of the hardware and software for Production tools using Visual Basic and developing .NET software with languages such as C# and microcontroller compilers (MPLAB XC8/XC16/XC32 or any other).
- Compilation and analysis of operational, test, and experimental data necessary for the design and integration of business systems using MySQL scripts (MariaDB or any other) and developing C# to MySQL interfaces.
- Development of action plans to achieve short and long-range efficiency goals, selection of new production methods, designs of production fixtures, and methods to monitor efficiencies.
- Provide effective interdepartmental support for the release of new tooling and the continuous improvement of the existing ones. Includes operator user manuals, training, report writing and repairing of electrical/electronic tools.
- Research, design and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly / welding / testing methods and general production equipment.
- Networking with counterparts in other facilities (and external agencies) to leverage and share best practices (may require travel abroad).
- Within Production Engineering team represent manufacturing to assist new / revised product introductions including product conformance to DFM criteria, operator and system goals, training and implementation evaluation (PRISM “S” gate deliverables (internal procedure)).
- Detailed in-process debugging and fault finding across the mass flow product range and the designed tooling.
- Maintaining data and gathering backbone data.
- Representing manufacturing at all applicable phases of PRISM to ensure new / revised product launches are DFM and integrated effectively.
- To operate in accordance with Health and Safety regulations.
- Adhere to all internal quality procedures including updating/writing QA procedures if required.
Education and requirements:
- BSc degree or higher in Electronics or equivalent
- Practical analogue/ digital / electromechanical design
- Proficient with programming in C#.NET or similar
- Competent with C/C++ embedded firmware for 8, 16, and 32-bit microcontrollers.
- Schematic entry and PCB design (preferably Easy PC).
- Excellent understanding of production tooling concepts / design
- Ability to assemble and test electronic designs.
- Experience of 3D CAD packages e.g. Solidworks.
- Robot Programming
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced and growing technical centre with continued support and investment. For more information please forward your latest CV ASAP.
Mechanical Design Engineer (Product Support)
A global facing engineering organisation who has a Northants based technical centre, is currently seeking a Design Engineer to support their current product development programmes.
The position will be based within the R&D department providing life-cycle support of existing products. Their products are state-of-the-art and combine mechanical and electronic components and applications.
The duties will consist of but not be limited to the following:
- Evaluating and implementing design change requests related to the full range of products.
- Preparing, maintaining and revision control of 3D CAD models, drawings and BOM’s using SolidWorks and PLM software.
- Updating and correcting CAD modelling errors in legacy SolidWorks Drawings, Parts and Assemblies
- Re-drawing legacy AutoCAD designs in SolidWorks
- Provide CAD draughting support to Research and Development Engineers
- Work closely with and support other departments (Production, Production Engineering, Purchasing, Quality) and suppliers to improve existing designs with respect to design for manufacture and assembly.
- Provide assistance to other departments and suppliers to help solve technical problems during manufacture and assembly.
- Oversee validation testing required during the design change process and summarise results in a technical report.
- Provide input to new product development based on experience of existing products.
- Performance of other tasks as detailed by the Development Manager - Mechanical and/or the Technical Director.
The right applicant will be educated formally in engineering - HNC, HND or degree in Mechanical and/or Production Engineering or related subject and have experience with the following:
- Excellent practical experience in 3D CAD is essential, preferably using SolidWorks
- Experience in PLM Systems and document revision control
- Familiar with the principles of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Experience in a product development and product manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of special materials
- Knowledge of permanent joining methods such as welding, brazing, adhesive bonding etc.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes such as casting, injection moulding, machining, fabrication, forming etc.
This Area Sales Manager role will be Home Based! And offers: an Excellent Salary Plus a Fabulous Benefits Package, incl; 35 days holiday incl bank holidays! Bonus Scheme! Annual Pay Review! Company Car! Excellent Pension! Free parking! It offers a stable career within a World leading organisation. A super opportunity!
As the - Area Sales Manager you will be working for a true leader in their field - worldwide!! They have sites in over 30 countries!!! They are known and respected for their outstanding reputation for Quality and Customer Service. They take care of their workforce - an amazing organisation to be part of!
As the Area Sales Manager:
- You will be responsible for driving sales within your region and identifying and meeting the needs of the customer, delivering a quality service.
- You will work from home for the majority of the time and out in your region (Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Lancashire, North Staffordshire and North Wales), visiting your customers. Seeking out opportunities and taking action to enhance the profitability and performance of the business.
- Drive Sales of your product to deliver the sales plan
- To develop strong relationships with National Housebuilders and Contractors to drive specification
- To deliver CPD’s and technical presentations to architects / specifiers etc
- To develop strong working relationships with key Builders merchant/distributors to achieve growth
- To work closely with Business Development Managers and Key Account Managers within the business to achieve account plans
- To ensure excellent customer satisfaction and a quality service throughout the sales process
- To participate in business networking
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have / are experienced in:
- To be considered for this opportunity, you will ideally be qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in business, logistics or a commercial discipline
- You will have proven experience of working as a Area Sales Manager
- Working knowledge of hub supply chain, manufacturing processes, plant configuration, capacity and bottleneck processes will be required
- A background in a merchant, manufacturing, construction or distribution business would be required
- Outstanding Sales analytical skills
- MS Excel knowledge essential
- You must be highly motivated, with strong sales skills capable of working in a high pressure fast moving industry
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills are a must
- Drive and enthusiasm
- A proactive approach
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
Benefits Package for the Area Sales Manager:
- 35 days holiday incl bank holidays
- Annual Pay Review
- Bonus Scheme - subject to business performance
- Company Car
- One of the UK’s leading contribution pension schemes
- Discounts with local and national retailers and services
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please send your CV ASAP.
We are seeking to recruit a proven PLC Programmer to join a specialist manufacturer based in Derby. Your role will be to develop software, test control systems and work with the team on special projects. You will be responsible for programming assembly lines, robotic devices, or other manufacturing processes using programmable logic controllers (PLC). We will also be willing to talk to Control Engineers or Automation Engineers with strong PLC experience.
Duties of a PLC Programmer:
- Modify existing PLC and HMI programs and fault finding.
- Develop new software for customer specific equipment.
- Commission and test control systems and software in the factory.
- Working predominantly with Mitsubishi GX Works 2 and GT Works 3.
- Software and document revision control.
- Configure Oriental Motors stepper drives.
- To facilitate the development of an open and productive culture where people take pride and responsibility in what they do.
- To contribute towards maintaining, promoting and developing high standards of Health & Safety standards of self and others to comply with legal requirements.
Requirements for a PLC Programmer:
- We require you to hold a minimum of 5 years’ experience in programming, experienced in robotics (Epson/Mitsubishi) and machine vision, a competent knowledge of servo/stepper drives and panel build experience
Benefits for a PLC Programmer:
- The company offers a competitive salary banding of (£35,000-£40,000)
- Company Pension
- Holiday along with free Tea, Coffee, Biscuits and fruit.
This PLC Programmer role is commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Burton on Trent and Leicester
SUPPLY CHAIN TEAM LEADER
£21.00 - £25.50 PER HOUR
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a Supply Chain Team Leader role or maybe a new challenge for you to sink your teeth in to?
We have the role for you!
We are looking for an Experience Supply Chain Team Leader to work for our highly respected client who is well known within their industry.
- As Supply Chain Team Leader, you will provide leadership for operations such as Warehouse, Transportation, Packaging, Suppliers and Customers
- You will be responsible for developing and analysing KPI’s
- Address supply chain failures promptly to ensure supply chain stability, you will also prepare and manage a annual operating plan.
- You will provide leadership for the warehouse and distribution centre
- As Supply Chain Team Leader, you will have experience within Warehouse & 3rd party logistics
- A Manufacturing background would be preferred
- You will need experience of onsite inventory management
- Degree or equivalent qualification is preferred
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Chance to extend contract after 1 year
What are you waiting for? Get in touch and apply now!
OPERATOR / WATER JET / SAWS
TEMPORARY - 4 / 5 MONTHS MINIMUM
£10.00 PER HOUR + OVERTIME + SHIFT PREMIUM (£24,500)
We are looking for an experienced Operator / Water Jet Cutter to join a busy engineering business on a permanent basis located In the Staffordshire area. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who has experience within the Aerospace sector and enjoys working efficiently as part of a team.
- Ensure all m/c tool equipment is maintained through adherence to daily maintenance schedules /checks and to take due care whilst using machinery.
- Ensure the Waterjet areas are kept clean and tidy and organized in the most productive manner possible, whilst maintaining 5S requirements
- Complete all sales or internal works orders on time, accurately and to the highest possible standards. All hand- written detail on operation sheets must be clear, neat and legible.
- Provide suggestions for improvements that reduce cost / and or improve efficiencies
- Ensure works orders are marked correctly and accurately - using ink / dot peen equipment.
- Self- inspection of products manufactured
- Experience of running / setting Water jet cutting or saw machines
- Knowledge of cutting / machining
- Exposure of lean manufacturing principles i.e. 5S, TPM, and Visual Management
- Happy to work Double Days shifts and Overtime as and when required
- Work efficiently, productively and safely
- Have a good level of physical fitness
This is a friendly working environment, and there is a strong chance that the contract length will be extended.
Interested? Send your CV ASAP.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Logistics Team Leader to be part of a reputable, modern organisation going through a period of growth and expansion, with state-of-the-art machinery and equipment.
A reputable manufacturing company in the heart of the West Midlands who pride themselves in the customer base and technical abilities of their industry.
They are the market leader within their industry sector and are growing from strength to strength.
I am keen to speak with experienced Logistics Team Leaders, Logistic Supervisors, Warehouse Team Leaders, Warehouse Supervisors who are seeking a new opportunity to be part of growing organisation.
The Logistics Team Leader will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the daily activities for the warehouse and logistics department, as well as:
- Support the logistics Supervisor in planning the day to day goods in and out
- Supervise and motivate a small warehouse team to hit daily targets
- Oversee the warehouse and yard areas ensuring they are kept up to standard
- Monitor work progress throughout the day whilst giving a situation report to Logistics Supervisor
- Coordinate picking and despatch operations
- Organise and maintain inventory
- Use SAP Warehouse Management system
- Carry out stock takes to assist the stock control team
- Ensuring all goods out delivery notes are posted and invoiced within 24 hours of collection
Skills & Experience: The Logistics Team Leader will have:
- Experience working in a logistics and warehouse environment
- Excellent knowledge of warehouse processes and systems
- Experience using SAP
- The successful Logistics Team Leader will work days Monday - Friday
This role is commutable from Walsall, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Dudley, Shropshire, Telford, Stafford and surrounding areas.
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.
SHIFT PLANT MANAGER
£30,000 + LARGE FRIENDLY ORGANISATION + STABILITY
A manufacturing facility in the Birmingham area, are now looking to hire a Shift Plant Manager.
This is a well-established company, who have grown steadily over the years. They manufacture unique products supplied into a wide variety of different suppliers.
- You will be given a specific area of production to be responsible for
- On shift, you will be responsible for ensuring that targets for production and quality are met
- Provision of technical advice
- You will take an active involvement in maintaining plant operating efficiency
- Ensure safety and environmental standards are met
- Staff allocation
- Identification of training needs
- Training and discipline
- Happy to work 10- hour day shifts, on a rotating 4 on / 4 off pattern
- Ideally, you will be educated to Degree standard, but equivalent relevant experience is readily considered
- It would be highly beneficial for you to have gained your experience from within a process manufacturing environment
- A good solid understanding of quality and environmental management systems
- Knowledge of COSHH
- Happy to work a rotating day shift pattern
- To have previously managed a small team
- Happy to work a 4 on / 4 off day shift pattern - days only
- A practical problem-solving approach
You will be joining an established manufacturing organisation, and you will be supported by a strong management team.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join continue your successful career. Send your CV ASAP.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic CNC Setter/Operator to join a long-standing Precision Engineering company in Coventry
My client is looking for a CNC Setter/Operator from a precision engineering background with experience producing components in various batch sizes from 1 offs to high volume production.
The successful CNC Setter/Operator will have the following experience:
- Experience producing parts in a variety of batch sizes
- Flexible in terms of the types of products you will be machining
- At least 2 years machining experience.
- Around £10p/h dependent on experience
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Weekdays only
- 20 days hol + BH
- Free Parking on site
If you are currently a CNC Setter/Operator who is looking for a new opportunity then please send your CV ASAP.