Let us know a bit about your company and your permanent or temporary requirements, so we can ensure to find you the right person to join your team.
233 Jobs Found
GRADUATE TECHNICAL ASSISTANT
SALARY : £25,000
If you are an analytical enthusiast, with an eye for detail, creative mind and have an urge to grow and develop in a Manufacturing Environment, then this is the job for you.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Graduate at a leading Construction Manufacturing company to grow and develop into a Technical Guru. They are offering training, coaching, development and progression with a long-term development plan for the next 10 years.
Benefits for the Graduate Technical Assistant include:
- Free on-site parking
- Training & development
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Surveillance assessments
- Discounts on corporate products
- Company social events
- Employee Recognition scheme
- Charity Fundraising opportunities
Key Duties for the Graduate Technical Assistant include:
- Becoming a Technical guru who can advise staff and customers on products
- Assisting development campaigns and product innovation
- Offering technically lead resolutions to the outcome of investigations you have conducted on technical issues
- Undertaking site inspections with the sales team
- Reporting major technical issues to managers and directors
- Providing technical information to support sales and customer service teams
The Graduate Technical Assistant should:
- Be a graduate with a minimum of a 2:2 degree, (Engineering, Construction or Business related)
- Have 5 A-C grades including English & Maths
- Be creative and innovative
- Be competent with Office Programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Be commercially minded
- Have a hunger to progress & develop
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply today or call direct on 0121 321 4311 and ask for Sacha for more information.
Are you an experienced B2B Marketing Manager with Pan-European Marketing experience? Our client is a market leading business with a well-respected name in the building products industry. Based in Runcorn, this global business is looking to innovate and drive growth across all their routes to market. As Marketing Manager, you will be a key member of the European Leadership Team supporting the profitability and growth of European business. The role offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
Marketing Manager Duties:
- Provide support to GMs in each region and act as their key contact for marketing & communications
- Lead European marketing organization through dotted line responsibility for regional marketing leads
- Create plan, administer and manage marketing strategy in Europe to increase company’s European market share and overall sales in line with corporate goals & promotion strategy
- Oversee and approve European marketing communications materials, at the country level.
- Create European brand and marketing materials, where needed/appropriate
- Ensure consistency of approach to marketing of products and brand
- Develop and manage the European digital marketing strategy, cascading off of the global digital marketing strategy
- Oversee all European websites
- Maximise marketing & communication opportunities via sponsored events and organizations
- Approve and administer and European trade show calendar and messaging
Based in Northamptonshire, our client is a leading-edge engineering SME company that specialises in the manufacture of materials processing equipment and energy from waste power generation. As a highly innovative and progressive design and manufacturing company, it prides itself on developing advanced engineering solutions within the sustainable energy, energy from waste and the design and manufacture of waste materials processing equipment.
Founded over 35 years ago and still privately owned, our client’s engineering innovation has always been a fundamental part of their business. This has helped it to establish itself as a major player in its areas of expertise, namely:
o Design and manufacture of equipment for the food and rendering industry
o Processing waste into energy
o Renewable energy production
Mechanical Design Engineer Salary:
- £32,000 - £40,000 Dependent on Experience
- Health Plan
The Mechanical Design Engineer is a key role and will be accountable for ensuring the design and implementation of client projects for specialised processing and management of waste equipment, as well as providing engineering support to the on-site power plant equipment.
You will operate within a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that the successful implementation of detailed designs meets the highest standards of safety and regulatory compliance.
Mechanical Design Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Design and development of new project designs for external clients from conception through to successful completion. Additionally, contributing to internal projects for optimising waste energy performance relating to the on-site energy from waste power plant.
- Excellent design analysis, with the ability to work from first principles, translating design concepts into 3D CAD models (AutoCAD Inventor), ensuring full alignment with customer requirements.
- Liaising with design draughtsman for 2D drawing production, and equally producing 2D drawings when required.
- Working proactively with senior colleagues and liaising with manufacturing to ensure strict compliance to quality and design standards.
- Good communication with all stakeholders ensuring full compliance to designs and budgets.
- Identify and provide solutions that meet the highest levels of Health & Safety, Quality and Regulatory standards.
We are looking for a proactive and experienced Mechanical Design Engineer with a good knowledge of design of mechanical machinery and a good appreciation of:
- Mechanical equipment
- Sheet metal fabrication
- Pressure containing equipment
- Piping layouts
- General steel structures.
- Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate experience in these key areas.
As important is the ability to be a quick learner and the ability to analysis problems using engineering principals to perform basic calculations. Furthermore, you must have the ability to communicate initial design ideas and interpret engineering drawings to a high standard. A professionally qualified Mechanical Engineering Degree or Higher National Diploma would be advantageous coupled with five years’ experience in a related field.
The following key attributes are also essential:
- Proven experience in creating and maintaining CAD models and files (AutoCAD, Inventor)
- A hands-on approach, with the ability to liaise with workshop personnel in a manufacturing environment.
- A solid technical understanding of common computer operating systems and proficient use of MS Office applications
- A strong desire to work within a dynamic environment with exposure to a wide variety of projects and the chance to develop your career and broaden your skills and knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Commutable from Northampton, Wellingborough, Kettering, Bedford, Milton Keynes
This is an opportunity for an experienced MIG and/or TIG Welder to join a growing organisation at an exciting period of change.
You will be welding a range of steel and aluminium fabrications at this successful manufacturer based between Worcester and Evesham.
- In return for your skills, the MIG/TIG Welder position offers a salary from £10 - £14 per hour depending on skills and experience.
- This is an opportunity to join this successful organisation at a time of growth and exciting period of change who work with a variety of UK based Industries.
- This is a days based role working Monday to Friday with a lunch time finish on Friday.
- The duties for the MIG/TIG Welder will include:
- Welding a range of steel and aluminium fabrications up to 12mm as part of a large team.
- Complete self inspections of both the raw material and finished products to ensure high quality control.
- To be successful in this MIG/TIG Welder role you will need to hold a relevant Welders certificate and have a minimum of 2 years industry experience.
- You will also be able to read and interpret engineering drawings and have the ability to work in a team.
An independent, family owned manufacturing organisation are now looking for a MATERIALS COORDINATOR.
The business has been established for over 100 years, and the beauty of their products, is they are supplied into all different types of industry sectors, such as food, Rubber, Pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
As their MATERIAL COORDINATOR, you will enjoy the benefits and stability of being part of a well-established organisation. No one does what they do!
Benefits for a Materials Coordinator:
- Salary : £19,000 - £21,000
- Stake Holder Pension
- 4.30pm Finish + 25 Days hols + Stats
Duties of a Materials Coordinator:
- Inspect incoming raw materials
- Oversee sampling operations
- Report deficiencies from sampling or inspection processes
- You will be the direct contact with raw material suppliers regarding certification issues
- Training of quality control and process plant personnel
Requirements of a Materials Coordinator:
- You will have relevant Materials Control experience from within manufacturing, ideally with warehousing and / or laboratory environment
- Knowledge of COSHH assessments
- Strong communicator
- A good level literacy and numeracy
- A natural team player
What are you waiting for? Send your CV ASAP.
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN / HOLDING ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL ABILITIES
INDUSTRY: PACKAGING ORGANISATION
We are actively recruiting for X3 Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician to join a Leading organisation based in the Liverpool locations.
Benefits for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician:
- Salary: £38,000
- Shift: Working A 3 Shift Rota - Morning / Afternoons / Nights
- 7% Pension
- 25+8 Days Holiday
Requirements for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician:
We are looking for this individual to hold the follow experience:
- Previous Experience within a Multi-Skilled maintenance Technician / Maintenance Electrician or Maintenance engineers role.
- Previous and proven experience within a Packaging / Manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience with PLC’s Siemens S5 - Fault finding abilities, Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Automated Robotics, Automated packaging machinery, Conveyor systems.
- Experience with PM/TPM/CI
- To hold good problem-solving skills
- Good Communications Skills is key
- Ability to working fast-paced environment
- Very proactive and a can-do attitude
- We are looking for this individual to hold an Electrical / mechanical apprenticeship
- Holding an HNC/HND in electrical or mechanical engineering
If the details look of interest and you hold the experience required, please send your CV ASAP.
We are seeking to recruit an Air Conditioning Engineer for a company who specialise within the industrial, commercial and leisure sectors. My client is continually providing training to all the Engineers with assistance from the manufacturers and with various other courses including IPAF.
Along with a competitive salary of between (£28,000- £32,000) for the role of Air Conditioning Engineer they also offer a company pension scheme, private healthcare, 20 + 8 days holiday, time off at Christmas, a company van for private millage use also , plenty of training and overtime paid at premium rates.
Main duties for Air Conditioning Engineer include:
- To attend reactive callouts as instructed by the service department office staff within agreed client response times
- To attend Pre Planned Maintenance (PPM) visits as arranged by the service department office
- Order materials required to complete jobs and maintain van stock levels
- Complete ALL associated paperwork whilst on site completing reactive or PPM visits
- Where required complete Quotation form and submit to office within 24 hours of job completion
- Check site equipment asset register on each visit to site and update as required
- Ensure ALL Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS) are always adhered to whilst on site
- Where required, stay away from home to complete job
This role of Air Conditioning Engineer is UK based but this position requires someone to be based close to Nottingham.
LOCATION: COUNTY DURHAM
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Qualified Maintenance electrician to join a leading organisation based in the County Durham Area, this company are based throughout the UK and are looking to grow their maintenance team.
Benefits for a Maintenance Electrician:
- Salary: £38,000
- Shift: Continental Shift 6am till 6pm / 6pm till 6am 4on-4off
- Standard Company Pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Generous Holiday
- Gift Vouchers and More
The ideal Maintenance Electrician will have:
- Previous experience within a Heavy Manufacturing Environment
- Proven experience within a Similar Maintenance electrician role
- Ideally, we need this individual to hold experience with the following: Siemens PLC’s, Conveyor Systems, Lifting equipment, Motors and Drives, Control systems.
- Holding High standards of fault-finding abilities
- Must have good Verbal and Written and IT Skills
- Great communication skills are key, and we are looking for individual to communicate at all levels.
Duties of a Maintenance Electrician:
- Duties include carrying out essential maintenance on all aspects of the production lines, working through a programme of PPM and helping develop the agility maintenance system.
- Attending breakdowns, ensuring machine safety standards are kept to the highest level and ensuring critical spares are maintained to ensure minimal downtime of the machinery.
- Improving factory OEE through development and innovation of the production facility.
- Health and Safety is paramount, and a good knowledge of Health and Safety and risk assessing is a must, along with an excellent attention to detail and quality.
Qualifications / Training:
- Full EITB Electrical Apprenticeship
- BTEC ONC & BTEC HNC Electrical Engineering.
- Siemens or 3rd Party PLC Training
- SEW / ABB Inverter Training
- WInCC Training / SCADA
If the information looks of interest please send your CV ASAP.
We are seeking to recruit a number of proven maintenance technicians to join our establish team of skilled engineers who support our state of the art plant.
Benefits for a Maintenance Technician:
- In return for your skills and experience we offer a Negotiable Salary Package (£35,500 - £38,500) with paid overtime above base hours, excellent holiday entitlement, company pension and on-going training
Duties of a Maintenance Technician:
- You will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance technician tasks throughout the facility that will require you to hold a multi skilled ability, with an electrical bias to your skill base.
Requirements for a Maintenance Technician:
- Allied to your experience you will ideally be apprentice electrical maintenance technician trained and qualified to a minimum of an City & Guilds / NVQ level within an electrical discipline, however your experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a production, process, manufacturing or distribution environment is key to your success.
These roles are commutable from Burton on Trent, Lichfield, Tamworth & Rugeley
1999 - 2019 Celebrating 20 Years of Maintenance Technician Recruitment Excellence
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Injection Moulding Setter to be part of a reputable, modern organisation going through a period of growth and expansion.
A reputable manufacturing company in the heart of the West Midlands who pride themselves in the customer base and technical abilities of their industry.
I am keen to speak with experienced Injection Moulding Setters, Injection Moulding Technicians and Injection Moulding Engineers who are seeking a new opportunity to be part of growing organisation.
- Salary : £26,000 (Negotiable Depending on Experience
- The successful Injection Moulding Setter will work a rotating shift pattern
- Overtime will be paid at time ½
- Standard Pension
The Injection Moulding Setter will be responsible for:
- Setting the machines to optimum conditions
- Executing colour, insert printer and mould changes
- Performing quality and materials tests
- Implementing appropriate corrective action when quality issues are reported
- Achieving low scrap rates
Skills & Experience:
The Injection Moulding Setter will have:
- Experience setting injection moulding machines
- Experience within a manufacturing environment with injection moulding machines
This role is commutable from Walsall, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Dudley, Shropshire, Telford, Stafford and surrounding areas.
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Design Manager to join this exciting business that is being considered for Best Employer in the Norfolk Business Awards 2019
The Design Manager reports to the Director/Owner and Founder and takes responsibility for the small and talented design team of four, to achieve amazing things.
This is a concept to production role - they don't just design it they make it too. You will be expected to support, mentor and guide their designers to ensure that products are costed, designed and created in the most efficient and cost-effective way to meet customers’ expectations.
Package and Benefits:
• £40,000 - £45,000 Dependent on Experience
• 33 days holiday
• Your birthday off
• Free parking
• Plus, several other employee benefits
Design Manager Key Responsibilities:
To design and develop designs from design briefs supplied by customers/sales staff covering:
- Innovative conceptual thinking / ideas
- R&D of ideas for new products
- R&D of systems and methods of production
- Liaising closely will sales staff to understand and develop ideas
- Direct contact with customers
- Initial concepts / sketches
- Initial design drawings for costing purposes
- Produce 3D visuals and presentation documents
- Overseeing production of prototypes
- Value engineering of designs
To specify materials, fixings and construction methods and setting appropriate standards for these including:
- Working closely with approved suppliers to specify/understand production methods
- Understand material limitations and correct use
- An understanding of cost management
To work with team to compile quotes including:
- Producing and sending drawings direct to approved suppliers
- Requesting costs direct from approved suppliers
- Compiling costs and completing costing’s documents
- Ensuring sound cost management principles are applied
To manage, organise and assist with any prototyping process for new products including:
- Organise prototypes with suppliers
- Liaise with production staff on assembly methods
- Review and make changes as required
Design Manager Person Specification:
- This is a hugely varied role and pressured at times. You must be commercially astute and a strong leader; skilled at building relationships with a full concept to production skill set.
- The Design Manager will have around 10 years design experience with proven managerial skills. You will be familiar with a variety of production techniques as well as 3D CAD, preferably Solidworks
Commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Wisbech, Kings Lynn, Wymondham
BARTON UNDER NEEDWOOD
Are you thinking, it’s time for a change? Are you a Process Engineer, with strong experience, ready to move? Are you looking for a busy, growing, stable organisation, that can utilise your Process Engineering experience, and offer you long-term growth and prospects?
LOOK NO FURTHER! We have just the job for you!
- Salary : £32,000 - £36,000
- Income Protection
- Large Friendly International Business
- Christmas Present
- Ensure process capability
- Provide support and process improvement to existing and new programs
- Track project timing
- Confirm feasibility and cost of engineering changes
- Layout proposals
- Ergonomic assessments
- Assess layouts for new product introductions
- On-site trials
- Identification of obsolescence
- Ensure processes are correct, cycle time, manning, reject rate, process flow and equipment at optimum rates
- Support new product introduction
- Identify areas for improvements, such as scrap reductions
- Process Engineering experience within a fast- paced manufacturing environment
- Equipment specification and process optimisation exposure
- Plant layout experience
- To have been involved with implementation of continuous improvements activities
- Previous knowledge of feasibility and cost of engineering changes
- This is such a friendly organisation, this role will suit a sociable and friendly individual, who is looking to expand our career, within a world leading organisation, where your long-term prospects are assured.
What are you waiting for?!
Be part of a successful story, send your CV ASAP.