Specialising in the key area of Human Resources, our specialist Consultants recruit across all the HR disciplines from Advisory levels to Head of Services including but not limited to:
- HR Managers/Generalist
- Strategic HR Business Partners
- Compensation & Benefits
- Employee Relations
- Learning & Development
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Diversity & Equality
- Organisational Design & Business Change
Recruitment is only part of the service offered by Probe Business Services, consultation is available on skills, psychometric testing, remuneration packages and forthcoming changes to employment law and legislation so please call us so we can assist you in your recruitment process.
If you would like a confidential discussion surrounding strategic hiring for your organisation or your own career path we would be delighted to hear from you to determine how our services can assist you in finding the right solution so please call us on 0121 321 4311
3 Jobs Found
This market leading company is seeking to appoint a standalone HR advisor to carry out a broad range of HR duties on a part times basis.
As HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Advising line managers across the business on employee relation issues such as performance management, probation, etc.
- Supporting line managers with absence management, arranging and conducting home
- Providing advice and support to line managers with disciplinary, capability and grievance issues.
- Liaising with external payroll providers relating to monthly payroll changes
- Conducting exit interviews: monitoring and reporting any issues/themes to the Company Director
- Managing and maintaining HR systems
- Updating HR policies and procedures where necessary
- Undertaking HR administration processing for HR transactions
- Coaching and mentoring line managers on best practice
- Coordinating recruitment campaigns
This is an ideal role for an established HR Advisor to join a successful established business which is continuing to grow.
A Global Organisation who have been established for over 40 years and are incredibly well respected within their Market.
This HR Manager role offers an excellent salary plus an outstanding benefits package – Incl; contributory pension, Private healthcare (plus disc. Rates for family), childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, regular awards and rewards for all staff! If you are looking to work for an incredibly supportive organisation - Then read on!
As the HR Manager - you will report to the HR Director and will be working for Global Organisation who have been established for over 40 years and are incredibly well respected within their Market.
As the HR Manager Your duties will include:
- The large majority of your time will focus on Generalist HR duties
- You will also be responsible for Management Training
- Manage directly and indirectly the whole employee experience
- Oversee the recruitment process
- Aid interdepartmental relationships through regular attendance at departmental team meetings
- Participate in special projects
- Provide expert advice to all managers tailored in line with business needs in compliance with UK legislation and Legal Protection Ins.
I would be very excited to speak with you have:
- A strong back ground as a HR Manager
- Management Training Experience
- Previously worked with the Strategic side of HR Management
- SAP exp would be desirable but not essential
- CIPD Qualification would be beneficial but again – not essential
Benefits package for the HR Manager includes:
- 25 Days holiday per year plus BH’s
- Contributory Pension scheme – up to 10%!
- Private Health Care
- Childcare Vouchers
- Awards and Rewards incl Long service
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking
A leading global business is looking to appoint a talented HR generalist to support the Site HR Manager in delivering strategic and operational HR activity across this large scale manufacturing facility.
The main aim of the role is to support and deputise for the Site HR Manager in the provision of a full site Human Resources service incorporating employee relations, training and development, payroll and site services. Ensuring that the site operates in line with group policies and procedures, legislative requirements and best practice.
The Senior HR Officer will take the lead acting as business partner for the implementation of the company Employee Engagement initiatives as part of the management system.
- Ensure fair and consistent recruitment and selection procedures to meet site manpower requirements for indirect positions up to but excluding Senior Management.
- Advise line management on discipline and grievance issues to ensure consistency of policy application. Coach the HR team to manage routine cases and take the lead role for complex employee relation cases.
- Management of Employee Empowerment system
- Development of annual manpower planning
- Deployment of the Employee Empowerment basics in line with Group standards
- Coach Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders on Employee Empowerment
- Perform audits to ensure implementation of the Employee Empowerment basics throughout the site
- Develop, manage and monitor the annual training plan according to the needs analysis and budget approval.
- Management of the annual training budget, including the coordination, administration, and evaluation of external training programs
- Develop and deliver internal training courses for HR and Employee Empowerment related topics.
- Ensures internal communication process is used effectively and efficiently. Management of site communication (newsletters, digital communications, team briefing)
- Implementation of cultural and employee engagement initiatives.
- Management of trainees, apprentices and graduates at site level.
- Support the HR Manager in the development and implementation of succession planning.
- Drive employee relations initiatives including attendance at Company Council and Health and Safety committees as and when required.
- Assist in the development of Human Resources policies and procedures to ensure best practice operation.
- Change Management projections and programs
- During the pursuit of all duties of the Code of Ethics and the Code of Management will be adhered to at all times.
- The Senior HR Officer should be of graduate calibre, fully CIPD qualified with demonstrable HR experience gained ideally from within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working within company procedures, an understanding of recruitment and selection methods, an appreciation of employment law and development and delivery of training and employee engagement initiatives is required.
- The ability to apply theoretical knowledge and an understanding of working practices to situations as they arise.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills are essential along with the ability to work under pressure to tight and changing deadlines.