Specialising in the key area of Human Resources, our specialist Consultants recruit across all the HR disciplines from Advisory levels to Head of Services including but not limited to:
- HR Managers/Generalist
- Strategic HR Business Partners
- Compensation & Benefits
- Employee Relations
- Learning & Development
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Diversity & Equality
- Organisational Design & Business Change
Recruitment is only part of the service offered by Probe Business Services, consultation is available on skills, psychometric testing, remuneration packages and forthcoming changes to employment law and legislation so please call us so we can assist you in your recruitment process.
If you would like a confidential discussion surrounding strategic hiring for your organisation or your own career path we would be delighted to hear from you to determine how our services can assist you in finding the right solution so please call us on 0121 321 4311
3 Jobs Found
This HR Administrator is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your HR career with a market leading, Global Manufacturing organisation. Great salary, half day working on Fridays!! 33 days holiday (incl BH’s)! Pension! Free Parking! Busy environment but a great team spirit – What is there not to like?!?!
Global Manufacturing Company whose product has an outstanding reputation for its quality. They have maintained this reputation for over 160 years!
As the HR Administrator - you will be working for a Global Manufacturing Company whose product has an outstanding reputation for its quality. They have maintained this reputation for over 160 years!
The duties for the HR Administrator will include:
To support the Human Resources Department in generalist administrative duties. Dealing with employees on a day to day basis resolving queries as and when they occur
- Update and maintain all personnel files
- Liaise with Occupational Health and make appointments for employees as and when required
- Maintain a working knowledge of the time and attendance system
- Provide assistance with recruitment activities as required
- Conduct Human Resources induction programme to new starters
- Monitor and carry out probationary reviews as required
- Respond to all reference requests/confirmation of employment
- Assist with random drug testing days
- Manage all employee documentation in compliance with Asylum & Immigration Act
- Order and issue workwear as required
- Competent user of the HR4U HRIS system
- Manage site apprenticeship scheme
Skills and Requirements:
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a HR Administrator is preferable
- Relevant experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is ideal
- Outstanding Administrative skills is essential
- Excellent Organisation skills are essential
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent PC Skills, Microsoft office, AS400, Lotus notes, HR systems
- Ideally CIPD level 3
- Understanding of quality standards would be highly beneficial
- Desire for self-development
Benefits package for the HR Administrator:
- Half day on Fridays!
- 33 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols)
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please send your CV ASAP.
This market leading company is seeking to appoint a standalone HR advisor to carry out a broad range of HR duties on a part times basis.
As HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Advising line managers across the business on employee relation issues such as performance management, probation, etc.
- Supporting line managers with absence management, arranging and conducting home
- Providing advice and support to line managers with disciplinary, capability and grievance issues.
- Liaising with external payroll providers relating to monthly payroll changes
- Conducting exit interviews: monitoring and reporting any issues/themes to the Company Director
- Managing and maintaining HR systems
- Updating HR policies and procedures where necessary
- Undertaking HR administration processing for HR transactions
- Coaching and mentoring line managers on best practice
- Coordinating recruitment campaigns
This is an ideal role for an established HR Advisor to join a successful established business which is continuing to grow.
My client, a global manufacturing company, is seeking to recruit an experienced HR Advisor to provide a generalist HR support function for its Birmingham site. The HR Advisor will report to the HR Manager and be responsible for managing all aspects of Human Resources on a daily basis.
HR Advisor Key Performance Areas:
- HR Support/Administration
- Absence Management
- Employee Relations - Managing the disciplinary and grievance process with support from the HR Manager when required - producing any necessary disciplinary or grievance letters, and providing basic advice to Line Managers as and when required. Manage and develop any potential Trade Union or Works Council activity and relationships at the Birmingham site.
- Employment Law
- Recruitment and Selection - To provide internal and external advertisements for vacancies and liaise with recruitment agencies as required. Coordinate applications and support Managers with short-listing process and arranging interviews. Support Managers throughout the interview process, attending interviews and ensuring correct paperwork is available. To assist in the selection assessment process where appropriate
- Compensations and Benefits
- Training and Development
- Project Management
- Health and Safety
The ideal candidate will have gained HR Advisor / Generalist experience within a blue collar manufacturing environment. Ideally CIPD qualified you will be confident, hard-working with a positive outlook.