Specialising in the key area of Human Resources, our specialist Consultants recruit across all the HR disciplines from Advisory levels to Head of Services including but not limited to:
- HR Managers/Generalist
- Strategic HR Business Partners
- Compensation & Benefits
- Employee Relations
- Learning & Development
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Diversity & Equality
- Organisational Design & Business Change
Recruitment is only part of the service offered by Probe Business Services, consultation is available on skills, psychometric testing, remuneration packages and forthcoming changes to employment law and legislation so please call us so we can assist you in your recruitment process.
If you would like a confidential discussion surrounding strategic hiring for your organisation or your own career path we would be delighted to hear from you to determine how our services can assist you in finding the right solution so please call us on 0121 321 4311
2 Jobs Found
This HR Officer role is an outstanding opportunity for a HR Officer, or Advisor looking to develop their HR career!
You will receive an excellent basic salary plus a fantastic benefits package incl; Bonus Scheme, 33 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols), Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Free Parking!
As the HR Officer - you will be working for a Global innovation and design leader, who have been established for over 100 years! Supplying their bespoke product to the Construction Sector, influencing engineering and building technology with pioneering developments. This is an amazing, supportive organisation and team.
As the HR Officer, your duties will include:
- Providing a dedicated Generalist HR support to stakeholders across the organisation
- Implementing developing and maintaining HR related processes and procedures
- Lead recruitment processes ensuring vacancies are filled in a timely and consistent manner
- Maintain Employee records
- Support managers within the organisation, with advice, guidance and documentation on ER
- Lead and manage absence recording, monitoring and reducing absenteeism
- Deal with Day to Day HR issues with HR Mangers guidance
- Promote Employee Engagement
- Arrange and Attend formal hearings as required
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a HR Officer / Advisor
- Excellent Communication skills are essential
- Comprehensive IT skills (Microsoft Office) essential
- Strong organisational skills are also essential
- CIPD level 5 ideally but level 3 would be considered
- Experience of a Fast-Paced environment is essential - ideally Construction or Manufacturing
- Practical knowledge and understanding of Employment Law
NB - Only experienced HR Professionals will be considered for this role.
Benefits package for the HR Officer:
- Bonus Scheme - based on company performance
- 33 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols)
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Life assurance
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please send your CV ASAP.
An experienced standalone HR professional is required by a leading business. You will be required to offer a broad generalist service to managers and staff.
You will get involved in organisational development, appraisal process and development, recruitment, training (including coaching), ER including working with unions, compensation & benefits to include salary review process, change management, policy updates and internal communications.
You will need to be an experienced HR generalist used to a standalone role.