Our Design / Research & Development Resource Team are equipped and experienced specialists in searching and sourcing relevant engineers at all levels. This team consists of experienced consultants supported by a specialist sector researcher, covering all aspects of the needs and demands of a modern engineering customer base, from blue sky concept design, research and development, right through to design for product launch.
The name of Probe in the marketplace has developed an excellent reputation for quality thus ensuring that our clients come back tous having benefited from our superb service in the past. We also attract the very best engineers around due to finding the best positions, should they be Contract or Permanent, because we have the vacancies they are looking for.
Having one of the largest databases of Design Engineers in the UK also means that we attract a very large portfolio of companies who regularly tap into our vast resources and professional expertise.
How have we achieved this?
Probe started life in 1994 as a Design House and built up a very strong database of companies requiring a design service and have since gained an enviable reputation for quality and service. This progressed naturally to supplying client companies with designers on site and thus provided us a very natural progression into Recruitment as we fully understand our clients and candidates needs.
Today Probe offers a wide range of options that support all aspects of modern R&D needs that go far beyond just sending a CV and gives a service that is aimed at providing solutions for immediate, medium and long-term customer needs.
This service is aimed at providing contractual and permanent engineers at short notice, to work either on or off site. These engineers have all been interviewed and screened for their qualifications, suitability and experience and many have a strong working history supporting our customers with their project workloads. This service can be either provided on a Contingency (No Win-No Fee), Retained Assignment or Executive Search basis.
The Complete Design Solution - 'Man & Box'
Not only can we find the right staff for our clients but we can also supply the 3D CAD software on site. We appreciate that not all companies have as many seats of CAD as they would like, hence, if the job needs to be done quickly we can provide the complete solution of ‘Man and Box’.
Key Areas of specialism:-
- 2D & 3D CAD Design, Modelling & Detailing on all the major CAD packages (Product / Mechanical / Styling / Electro-Mechanical)
- Electrical & Electronic Development / Test & Design
- Finite Element Analysis , Hand Calculations, Linear, Non-Linear - Dynamic, Static
- Mathematical and Simulation Software
- CFD - Thermal, Fluid, Flow Analysis and Dynamics
- NVH - Noise and Modal Analysis
- Research and Development / Test Engineering - Durability, Calibration, Test , Control and Feasibility
- Project Engineering / Management - Concept / Prototype / Process / Value Engineering / Design
- Senior Department Heads – Engineering / Design / Test / Development
If you would like a confidential discussion surrounding strategic hiring for your organisation or your own career path we would be delighted to hear from you to determine how our services can assist you in finding the right solution so please call us on 0121 321 4311
1 Job Found
Role / Company Overview
This is a great opportunity for a proven Senior Geotechnical Engineer with a leading UK business. The business has multiple sites, a 76 million turnover with aspirations of developing further.
You will deal with customers at all levels as well as Engineers, Estimators and Managers.
- Responsible for all subsurface design support in all disciplines and techniques offered by the business, design support for technically demanding and or complex projects nationwide.
- Responsible for the safe and correct formulation of design on a project by project basis as required under CDM, having an overriding emphasis on risk reduction, design liability and good practice.
- System or discipline troubleshooting and formulation of remedial schemes as demanded by the business, contribution to research and development drive of the business.
- Enhancement of the progressive image of the company at all opportunities, increasing and promoting the reputation and technical standing of the business through the publication of papers and participation in industrial collaboration groups in standards and policy.
- Liaison with industrial bodies on behalf of the business. Maintain and upskill individual technical competence to the level of design a champion and allow the offering of this expertise to the rest of the group.
- Provide specialist training and support for new systems and processes to the company. Help to formulate company policy for the group. Inform and police operations to ensure both internal and external standards are maintained, and good practice is promoted across the regional offices.
- Carry out technical design audits as required by the organisation. Retaining wall and piling platform design.
Salary and Benefits:
- Company car
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Share scheme
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 33 days holiday
Commutable From: London, Croydon, Bromley, Orpington, Dartford, Maidstone, Tonbridge