Our Design / Research & Development Resource Team are equipped and experienced specialists in searching and sourcing relevant engineers at all levels. This team consists of experienced consultants supported by a specialist sector researcher, covering all aspects of the needs and demands of a modern engineering customer base, from blue sky concept design, research and development, right through to design for product launch.
The name of Probe in the marketplace has developed an excellent reputation for quality thus ensuring that our clients come back tous having benefited from our superb service in the past. We also attract the very best engineers around due to finding the best positions, should they be Contract or Permanent, because we have the vacancies they are looking for.
Having one of the largest databases of Design Engineers in the UK also means that we attract a very large portfolio of companies who regularly tap into our vast resources and professional expertise.
How have we achieved this?
Probe started life in 1994 as a Design House and built up a very strong database of companies requiring a design service and have since gained an enviable reputation for quality and service. This progressed naturally to supplying client companies with designers on site and thus provided us a very natural progression into Recruitment as we fully understand our clients and candidates needs.
Today Probe offers a wide range of options that support all aspects of modern R&D needs that go far beyond just sending a CV and gives a service that is aimed at providing solutions for immediate, medium and long-term customer needs.
This service is aimed at providing contractual and permanent engineers at short notice, to work either on or off site. These engineers have all been interviewed and screened for their qualifications, suitability and experience and many have a strong working history supporting our customers with their project workloads. This service can be either provided on a Contingency (No Win-No Fee), Retained Assignment or Executive Search basis.
The Complete Design Solution - 'Man & Box'
Not only can we find the right staff for our clients but we can also supply the 3D CAD software on site. We appreciate that not all companies have as many seats of CAD as they would like, hence, if the job needs to be done quickly we can provide the complete solution of ‘Man and Box’.
Key Areas of specialism:-
- 2D & 3D CAD Design, Modelling & Detailing on all the major CAD packages (Product / Mechanical / Styling / Electro-Mechanical)
- Electrical & Electronic Development / Test & Design
- Finite Element Analysis , Hand Calculations, Linear, Non-Linear - Dynamic, Static
- Mathematical and Simulation Software
- CFD - Thermal, Fluid, Flow Analysis and Dynamics
- NVH - Noise and Modal Analysis
- Research and Development / Test Engineering - Durability, Calibration, Test , Control and Feasibility
- Project Engineering / Management - Concept / Prototype / Process / Value Engineering / Design
- Senior Department Heads – Engineering / Design / Test / Development
If you would like a confidential discussion surrounding strategic hiring for your organisation or your own career path we would be delighted to hear from you to determine how our services can assist you in finding the right solution so please call us on 0121 321 4311
1 Job Found
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a UK market leader. As part out of the drawing office team, the role holder will be responsible for producing 3D models using Tekla structures.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day for your birthday
- Company pension scheme, matching up to 5%
- Company life assurance - three times your annual salary
- Workplace nursery scheme, Cycle to work scheme
- Mobile and technology loans, Travel season ticket loan
- Access to Perkbox - an online discount platform
- Free eye tests for VDU users
- Friendly, modern working environment
- Utilising core Tekla features as well as bespoke Tekla components to create accurate 3D models of steel frame buildings and transfer structures
- Producing and checking general arrangements, fabrication drawings and CAM data
- Producing erection drawings for site
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Using the Company's in-house works management systems (training will be provided)
- Liaising with other colleagues, customers and the design team to help ensure projects are completed accurately and on time
- Comply with existing company systems and standards
- Any other task commensurate with this post
- Experience using Tekla structures is essential
- A background in steel framing or structural steelwork would be highly desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Experience in working effectively in teams
- Pride in own work
Commutable From: Leeds, Bradford, Burnley, Halifax, Huddersfield