Probe Technical Recruitment operates a specialist sector that operates solely within consulting engineering for the built and natural environment. Our consultants have more than 20 years’ experience recruiting on behalf of the UK’s most celebrated and well respected firms of Consulting Engineers, ranging from small specialist companies through to large multi-disciplined groups.
We pride ourselves on attracting both top performers and career opportunities exclusively for this sector and our focus is senior and 'difficult to fill' design and management positions operating within the following sectors but not limited to:
- Rail / Rail Bridges
- Roads / Roads Bridges / Highways
- Transport Planning
If you would like a confidential discussion surrounding strategic hiring for your organisation or your own career path we would be delighted to hear from you to determine how our services can assist you in finding the right solution so please call us on 0121 321 4311
1 Job Found
Senior Project Manager – Manufacturing Real Estate / New Property Build / Refurbishment
We have a great opportunity to join a global team of property portfolio managers and support their multiple existing and new engineering, production and office facilities across the UK & Europe.
The role will be the key person to liaise and work with key Stakeholders and Senior Department Managers to ensure the effective use, sustainability and management of existing property with refurbishments or upgrades, or with ensuring funding and the correct building specialists are in place for developing infrastructure and new build projects.
- Good Bonus,
- Very Attractive Multiple Car Scheme,
- Fantastic Pension
- 34 Days Holidays (Inc Bank Hols)
- Part Remote Working (2-3 Days Per Week)
Senior Project Manager – Purpose
The primary purpose of the role will be to oversee major local or international property related projects. These projects will vary from refurbishments and building upgrades, through to complete new builds of Industrial, Retail and Office buildings and factories. This will include the overall project management of projects and the bringing together of key stakeholders, site management, subcontractors, procurement, Health & Safety, regulatory compliance specialists and local authorities.
This position is not a site or facilities management role, and projects will often be managed remotely with the need to visit on-site projects at key stages. The role will be responsible for the smooth running of a programme of work, and to offer additional support and resources when needed.
Senior Project Manager – Duties
- As the Project Manager you will ensure the optimised & sustainable use of the organisations Real Estate through management of strategic building & infrastructure projects on behalf of internal stakeholders with delivery on time, to agreed quality and at agreed cost.
- You will steer and lead multiple projects based on Real Estate Process to provide functional & efficient work environments for the various internal business partners within given targets for cost, quality, time and life-cycle cost.
- Ensuring project delivery is achieved at the highest levels of quality using approved systems, processes, tools and methods during the planning, realisation and handover phases, in addition to preparing facilities for optimised operational use of all service processes (Security, FM, IT…etc.) throughout the life cycle of the facility.
- You will be a key player in resolving conflicts with either internal stakeholders or external consultants & construction companies in order for projects to meet cost, time and quality targets.
Senior Project Manager – Requirements
- Excellent skills in project management and the execution of multiple large projects.
- Demonstrated ability of high-level stakeholder management.
- Knowledge of future building standards.
- Demonstrated ability to translate between business need and technical requirements.
- Strong proficiency in alternative contractual models for project realization.
- Business travel on a regular basis required.
- A formal Qualification (Degree or Equivalent) in either Civil Engineering/ Infrastructure / Project Management or similar
- Have strong stakeholder management and team building skills along with experience of negotiating.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with exposure of delivering Civil or Infrastructure projects, to join an organisation that offers excellent career and personal progression opportunities.
Commutable from Oxford, London, Gloucester, Worcester, Milton Keynes, Amersham, Reading, Aldershot, Coventry, Uxbridge
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Technical Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994