Probe Technical Recruitment operates a specialist sector that operates solely within consulting engineering for the built and natural environment. Our consultants have more than 20 years’ experience recruiting on behalf of the UK’s most celebrated and well respected firms of Consulting Engineers, ranging from small specialist companies through to large multi-disciplined groups.
We pride ourselves on attracting both top performers and career opportunities exclusively for this sector and our focus is senior and 'difficult to fill' design and management positions operating within the following sectors but not limited to:
- Rail / Rail Bridges
- Roads / Roads Bridges / Highways
- Transport Planning
If you would like a confidential discussion surrounding strategic hiring for your organisation or your own career path we would be delighted to hear from you to determine how our services can assist you in finding the right solution so please call us on 0121 321 4311
1 Job Found
Do you have experience as a Technical Assistant within the Construction Industry or do you have a degree or similar qualification within Construction or Engineering or similar? Are you looking to stay with a company and develop through to Management / Director level? Are you looking for a great salary and fantastic Benefits? Then what are you waiting for?? Apply for this job!!!
As the Technical Assistant - you will be working for one of the leading constriction organisations in the UK, and known for an outstanding product.
The duties for the Technical Assistant will include:
- Advising customers and staff on use of company products
- Conducting Investigations into Technical issues, communicating with customers, factories and staff, providing a technically lead solutio
- Providing Technical information to support Sales and Customer Service
- Undertaking site inspections out in the field to assist the Sales Team
- Assist with product innovation and development campaigns
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Technical Assistant – this would be amazing!
- The skills and knowledge to match the duties above!
- A degree (or similar qualification) within Construction, Engineering or similar
- Ability to Read Technical drawings
- Awareness and Knowledge of building regulations and NHBC standards
- Experience with Product Development
- Experience of adhering to Quality and Environmental Policies
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Confident, Energetic and enthusiastic personality!
Benefits package for the Technical Assistant:
- 31 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols) (increasing to 33 with service)
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Free Parking
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please contact Louise Frost at Probe Business Services - firstname.lastname@example.org