Probe Technical Recruitment operates a specialist sector that operates solely within consulting engineering for the built and natural environment. Our consultants have more than 20 years’ experience recruiting on behalf of the UK’s most celebrated and well respected firms of Consulting Engineers, ranging from small specialist companies through to large multi-disciplined groups.
We pride ourselves on attracting both top performers and career opportunities exclusively for this sector and our focus is senior and 'difficult to fill' design and management positions operating within the following sectors but not limited to:
- Rail / Rail Bridges
- Roads / Roads Bridges / Highways
- Transport Planning
If you would like a confidential discussion surrounding strategic hiring for your organisation or your own career path we would be delighted to hear from you to determine how our services can assist you in finding the right solution so please call us on 0121 321 4311
1 Job Found
We are seeking to recruit a proven Maintenance Fitter to join our plant Maintenance and Production team to support our operation within the Midlands region. As a Maintenance Fitter you will be required to undertake planned and reactive maintenance tasks throughout our facility and improve and maintain plant reliability.
Skills and Requirements:
- You must be qualified Mechanically i.e. NVQ / Apprenticeship / City & Guilds and hold experience as a Fitter / Engineer, we would be interested in talking to Maintenance Engineers as well.
- You must have a Maintenance ability having gained your experience of supporting plant within a heavy engineering environment such as chemical processing, oil refineries, quarrying, recycling, power generation, steel works or within a heavy plant overhaul support organisation.
- Support planned shutdowns, absence, holiday cover for the fitting team/ production ops team
- Ensure efficient operation of plant and minimise down time
- Reduction in mean time to repair (MTTR)
- Assist quality control of product
- Root cause analysis to ensure plant reliability
Salary is negotiable dependant on your experience and ranges from £32,000 - £36,000
Plenty of Scope for Overtime
Plus Annual Leave
Shift Pattern of 5 on, 5 off, 4 on 4 off, 5 on, 5 offs, between 06:00 - 18:00hrs & 18:00 - 06:00 rotating days and nights
This role is commutable from Leicester, Tamworth, Hinckley, Burton upon Trent and Loughborough