Browse Andy Davies latest jobs
Probe Recruitment is looking to appoint Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our growing and successful team.
Ideally you will be driven, a quick learner, hardworking and resilient, as these traits will enable a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to quickly build a successful patch and grow their earnings.
Some of the features that a Trainee Recruitment Consultant can expect from working for Probe include:
- An Outstanding Commission Scheme – You could earn up to 30% on the fees that you generate, and you can earn commission on 100% of your billings.
- Highly Competitive Basic Salaries – Commensurate with experience.
- A Structured Career Development Pathway – To Team Manager or Principal level.
- A Highly Knowledgeable Team - You will work with some highly experienced and successful Consultants, some of whom have worked here for over 21 years.
- Reduce Your Daily Commute - If you live in North Birmingham, you could cut the time and cost of going into the city each day.
- Free Car Parking Provided
- Pension & Healthcare Provided – After a short qualifying period.
- An Excellent Working Environment – This is a very friendly office culture, and we adopt a mature approach to KPI management.
- Incentives - We run a regular individual and team-based incentives, where you can win prizes and Michelin Star meals. We also value and reward longevity with long service awards.
If you are a driven individual, ideally with some sales experience, and would like to be become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, I’d be very keen to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
You can initiate that conversation by applying via this advertisement, or you can call or contact me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0121 321 4311.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Technical Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
Recruitment Consultant – Sutton Coldfield
Are you an experienced Recruiter or Salesperson, who perhaps loves what you do, but not where you do it? Does specialist and niche interest you more than big and generalist? Would you be inspired by, working with highly knowledgeable colleagues who could make you better at your job? If this has piqued your interest, please read on, as our two current vacancies may be of interest.
A common question I receive is, do I need experience? There’s no doubt that it can be an advantage, particularly at first, but it’s your attitude to sales, and how you would build a successful long-term business, coupled with an openness to develop which is more important than experience. If you possess these attributes, then you would do well here, just as others have, in some cases for 20 years.
With Probe, it’s not so much what you do, but how you do it that’s important. Our Consultants are relationship builders rather than archetypal Salespeople. They work with clients to help resolve a problem, rather than see a client as an opportunity to make a quick buck. They understand that if they do the right things by their clients, those relationships should look after them in the future.
But this is of course a sales role, and there would be targets, but you would be supported to achieve those targets, and you would enjoy all of the normal trappings of working within an established recruitment consultancy of nearly 30 years, such as an outstanding commission scheme, a structured career pathway, incentives, and working with an amazing team.
If you have some recruitment or sales experience, ideally within a technical field, and would like to find out whether we could be a good fit for you, then please contact Andy Davies directly – email@example.com / 0121 321 4311.