Browse Andy Davies latest jobs
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT / TRAINEE CONSULTANT - SUTTON COLDFIELD
Probe Recruitment is looking to appoint a Recruitment Consultant to join our growing and successful team. I’m ideally looking for someone with at least 12 months technical recruitment experience, although I will consider Trainees with a string business to business sales background. Probe has been established for 26 years, and you would work with a team of highly experienced and knowledgeable Consultants. Some of the features that a Recruitment Consultant can expect from working for Probe include:
- An Outstanding Commission Scheme - You could earn up to 30% on the fees that you generate, and you can earn commission on 100% of your billings.
- Highly Competitive Basic Salaries - Commensurate with experience.
- A Structured Career Development Pathway - To Team Manager or Principal level.
- A Highly Knowledgeable Team - You will work with some highly experienced and successful Consultants, some of whom have worked here for over 20 years.
- Reduce Your Daily Commute - If you live in North Birmingham, you could cut the time and cost of going into the city each day.
- Free Car Parking Provided
- Pension & Healthcare Provided - After a short qualifying period.
- An Excellent Working Environment - This is a very friendly office culture, and we adopt a mature approach to KPI management.
- Friendly Hours of Work - Compared to many recruitment businesses.
- Incentives - We run a regular individual and team-based incentives, where you can win prizes and Michelin Star meals. We also value and reward longevity with long service awards.
If you are an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant, I’d be very keen to discuss these opportunities with you in greater detail.
You can initiate that conversation by applying via this advertisement, or you can call or contact me directly on 0121 321 4311.