59 Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
£35,000 + COMPETITVE PENSION, 33 DAYS HOLIDAY + COMPETITVE PENSION
Are you looking for a new opportunity or maybe a new challenge for you to sink your teeth in to?
We have the role for you!
We are looking for an Experience Quality Assurance Manager to work for our highly respected client who is well known within their industry.
- As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for hosting regulatory and customer audits
- You will be responsible for the maintaining and the lead of the Quality Management System
- You will also be responsible for approvals of NADCAP
- As quality assurance manager you will need experience with AS9001
- A background is aerospace is a must
- For this quality assurance manager role you will experienced with SABRE and NADCAP
- Competitive salary
- Excellent pension scheme
- 33 days holiday
- Very reputable and strong company
- Stable career progression
- Free parking
What are you waiting for? Get in touch and apply now!
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH AND SAFETY ADVISOR – PART-TIME
With a strong presence in Kent, this site is responsible for providing complex components through a 24-7 operation
We are looking for a strong Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor, to ensure all Health, Safety and Environmental policies are followed and understood.
- Ensure Health, safety and environmental working conditions are followed
- Maintain accident statistics
- Ensure adherence and maintenance of existing OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Lead accident / incident near miss investigations
- Ensure Company has all the necessary permits and licenses
- Monitor and advise on waste disposal system
- Manage all issues relating to the COSHH database
- Undertake risk assessment
- Lead in-house training
- NEBOSH certificate
- Relevant Health, Safety and Environmental experience from within a manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of environmental management systems
- Previous experience of developing and delivering training
- An inspiring, encouraging personality
Salary - £33,000 - £35,000 (PRO-RATA)
This is an exceptional opportunity, to be part of a World Class manufacturing organisation, where your prospects are assured. No 2 days will ever be the same here!
Send your CV ASAP.
A PRESTIGIOUS manufacturing organisation, have a requirement for a Manufacturing Engineer.
Bucking the trend, this is a busy, expanding, well established production facility, one of the most respected employers regionally.
Working within a team of likeminded Manufacturing Engineer professionals, you will be responsible for all activities on site, relating to Manufacturing Engineering.
- Be educated to Degree level, or HNC with relevant experience
- New Product Introduction experience
- Significant Manufacturing Engineering experience
- Gained from within a high volume, lean manufacturing environment
- Supplier and customer liaison
- To have commissioned new equipment
- Project Management skills
- Ambitious and highly motivated
- “switched on”
Benefits for a Manufacturing Engineer:
Salary - Circa £50,000
Excellent Holiday Entitlement
If you have hesitated previously, now is your opportunity to truly make an impact. You will be given the opportunity to join an organisation with an enviable reputation for producing world leading products.
This role is commutable from Birmingham, Coventry, Nuneaton, Warwick, Daventry, Leamington Spa, Tamworth
Send your CV ASAP.
A PRESTIGIOUS manufacturing organisation, have a requirement for a Quality Engineer.
Bucking the trend, this is a busy, expanding, well established production facility, and as their Quality Engineer, you will be heavily involved with updating and maintaining their Quality systems.
They are part of a huge International concern, and future prospects, looks decidedly healthy.
- Internal and external audits
- Maintain and develop existing quality standards
- Making full use of Quality tools such as FMEA, SPC, Control Plans and PPAP submissions
- Training and supporting Operators with the quality systems
- Supplier and customer support
- Problem solving with regards to Quality issues
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Relevant Quality Engineering experience from within a fast- paced manufacturing environment
- To be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of SPC, FMEA and 8D problem solving
- PPAP and APQP
- Audit qualifications are beneficial
- Exposure to TS16949
- Customer and supplier liaison
- Full driving licence
- Excellent presentation skills
- PC literate
- Bright and “switched on”
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000
Excellent Holiday Entitlement
It’s a pleasure to be working with such a busy, forward looking organisation. Your experience would be invaluable, and in return, you will enjoy a highly competitive salary, and superb long-term potential for progression.
Send your CV ASAP.
Are you an experienced Line Technician, Quality Inspector / Technician or Lab Technician looking for a new challenge within a high-quality niche industry?
The company pride themselves in the quality of their work and the niche industry they are in, servicing and supplying a wide range of industries. The commitment towards customer focus, quality, experience, partnership and trust is exceptional. Such a ‘complete’ approach has seen them work in partnership with the world’s leading brands. They are seeking a Lab Technician to ensure all necessary tests are carried out on finished products and ensure the high standards are maintained.
The Lab Technician will be flexible to working days and nights when required as well as:
- Set parameters; line speed, peak metal temperature, following work instructions
- Make adjustments to the line parameter settings based on test results
- Conduct pre-treatment tests
- Support and monitor the coating process
- Ensure samples are run correctly and feedback any changes or corrective actions made
- Record test results on a database
Skills & Experience:
The successful Lab Technician will have:
- Degree / HNC or Equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience of inspection / QC within a chemical bias
- Experience of continuous improvement / process procedures
- Experience in a team environment
I would be keen to speak with candidates who have experience as a Quality Inspector, Lab Technician, Line Technician, Production Inspector or Quality Control Technicians who are seeking a new opportunity.
A competitive salary
Generous holiday entitlement
Training if required
This role is commutable from Cannock, Burntwood, Wolverhampton, Willenhall, Dudley, Walsall, Telford, Stafford, Birmingham, and surrounding areas.
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV ASAP.
£30,000 + PENSION + BONUS SCHEME + HOLIDAY
Are you a Buyer with experience in Manufacturing looking to take the next step in their career??
One of our best clients in Lancashire are looking to bring on a Buyer with a manufacturing background to help supplement the growth of the company.
- Develop, negotiate and maintain agreements/contracts and relationships with key suppliers.
- In line with the business requirements, negotiate pricing, delivery, payment terms, stocking methods and inventory management
- Place blanket purchase orders and contracts
- Action discrepancies and drive continuous improvement within the department and through suppliers.
- Manage and review sourcing strategies
- Help develop procurement performance metrics relating to annual cost reduction and performance improvements.
- Supplier reviews and visits
- Procure goods and services as assigned
- You will need previous experience in a Buyer or Procurement Role
- Coming in to this role you will need have a background in Manufacturing
- You will have experience of cost saving through a previous role
- Competitive Salary – Up to £30k
- Competitive Holidays
- Free Parking
- Exceptionally clean Environment
- Job Security and Stability
- Company wide bonus
Please feel free to have a confidential chat on the details below. What are you waiting for?
This is a fantastic senior level opportunity, with a business that is the UK's leading manufacturer in their specialist field. Their products enjoy a global reputation for quality & performance with more than half of sales derived from Export markets. All design and manufacturing take place at their purpose-built facility near Sheffield.
As a pivotal member of the R&D group you will help direct and oversees all functions of the group, including research and development, project management, people development, and outward communications.
- Lead the design and development of new products and product engineering by applying Engineering best practise and facilitate a culture of cost-effective continuous improvement and lead initiatives to optimise efficiency and accelerate project execution
- Oversee the daily activities of the R&D team, to ensure that the team is working within the agreed project guidelines and ensuring all project goals and objectives are being met
- Manage/oversee projects within the agreed scope specification; ensure open communication with key stakeholders on plans, progress, and viability of projects to assure that business needs are met in a timely manner
- Frequently review progress and cost-risk analysis to assure focus is given to the most beneficial projects, filter out all non-viable projects
- Gain knowledge of existing products, materials, design rules and production techniques with the aim to redevelop existing products ensuring all new products are designed for usability, reliability, functionality, marketability and manufacturability
- Create and issue drawings to production, specifications to sales, and answer customer queries on these products
- Chair/attend regular project review/value engineering meetings and distribute minutes of these meetings to the project teams and Director of Engineering, work with the Director of Engineering and HR as required to define personal development and training plans for the team
- You will be a hands-on candidate, with a depth of relevant R&D experience within an engineering or manufacturing company preferred
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline including mechanical/electrical/product design or be able to demonstrate work at an appropriate level
- Understanding of design process, design research, prototyping and manufacturing processes
- Possess strong drive/ accountability, have the ability to push projects and work flows forward whilst remaining delivery focused
- Excellent communication skills, innovative, driven, successful with strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Solid Edge software
- Excellent people skills – having the ability to build strong rapport, good communication along with the strength of character to push back where needed
Package and Hours:
- Salary £40,000 - £50,000 – dependant on experience
- Company incentive scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Plan with 7.5% employer contributions
- Death in service policy
Commutable From: Sheffield, Chesterfield, Rotherham, Barnsley, Glossop, High Peak
The company has always had the vision that society and global communities should be able to develop for themselves, and future generations. By providing the tools, they are ensuring that anything is possible. They are seeking an experienced Quality Supervisor to join their prestigious organisation to continue the growth of the business.
Are you an experienced Quality Supervisor wanting to work in a developing and evolving global organisation???
Are you looking for that next challenge??
Then this is the position for you!!!!
The Quality Supervisor’s Responsibilities are to:
- Manage, develop and control measurement systems
- Assist the Quality Manager with day to day and customer / supplier visits
- Be hands-on and part of the team to support the continued development and growth of the department
- Assist in the development of business processes
- Assist in the testing of components
- Write and update material specifications
- Undertake investigation of quality problems (product, system, process etc) utilising support departments and problem solving techniques
- Assist with the NPD team to bring the manufacture of new products to the factory
- Ensure processes are adhered to and followed: PPAP, Capability studies, R&R studies
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, manufacturing and subcontractors on all issues
- Be flexible to travel to UK and European sites
- New product introduction support
- 8D report writing
- FMEA and control plan support
The Quality Supervisor will have:
- HND or equivalent
- Experience in a Quality Department
- Experience as a Quality Supervisor
- Experience managing and coaching a team
- Auditing experience, internally and externally at supplier sites
- Be familiar with principles and practices (SPC, FMEA, Poke Yoke, MSA, Control Plans, Process Auditing, Problem solving techniques etc)
- Knowledge of heat treatment and hardness testing
- Knowledge of ISO9000
- Experience of internal audits to ISO9000, QS9000 or TS16949
Benefits for a Quality Supervisor:
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000
I am keen to speak with experienced Quality Supervisors, Senior Quality Engineers, Senior Process Quality Engineers.
This role is commutable from Telford, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Shropshire, Walsall, Cannock Shrewsbury
This is an exciting position for the ideal candidate to thrive and be a part of the continued develop the growth of the business as well their career. The successful candidate will hit the ground running and be a part of the innovative organisation, growing year on year within this industry.
To apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.
£18,000 + OVERTIME AVAILABLE + PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES + HOLIDAYS + PENSION
Are you looking for position to kickstart your career or perhaps looking for a change of scenery or a career change?
My client is a well-established Food and Agricultural manufacturer and they are looking for a fresh face to brighten up the office as an Administrator!
- As Administrator you will be order taking, checking and processing
- Maintaining approved supplier lists, certificates of approval, RM specifications & supplier history information in conjunction with the Technical Advisor.
- RM ordering to meet production requirements and contract management
- RM intake controls, ensuring all incoming RMs are weighed
- Matching deliveries with fixing numbers and weighbridge tickets
- Pricing and invoice controls in conjunction with other site personnel
- As Administrator you will be maintaining personnel & training records in conjunction with the Logistics Manager and Production Manager.
- Sample handling
- Deputising for admin staff in times of absence.
- Previous Administration / Records management experience
- Good time management
- Good communication
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime available
- Progression opportunities
Outstanding Opportunity to join a fast paced, dynamic, lean manufacturing organisation
Duties of a Quality Engineer:
- Manage the development quality activities
- Control Plans definition and execution
- Validation Plans definition and execution
- Control Means definition and approval
- Managing sub-suppliers and consolidating approval status of purchase materials and components
- Process validation
- APQP project KPI’s measurement and consolidation
Skills and Requirements of a Quality Engineer:
- It is essential that you have strong Quality Engineering experience
- Relevant industry knowledge gained from within a fast -paced manufacturing industry
- Strong APQP and PPAP experience
- Product and Process Audits
- Excellent knowledge of Control Means and Validation Plans
- As much of 50% of time spent travelling between sites in the UK
Benefits for a Quality Engineer:
- Salary - £40,000 - £45,000
- Car allowance - to £6,000 on top
- Superb Pension
- Second to none genuine prospects
- An outstanding working environment
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent work-life balance and family friendly policies
- Ample free parking
Commutable from Birmingham, Coventry, Daventry, Banbury, Evesham, Nuneaton
What are you waiting for! Send your CV ASAP.
INJECTION MOULD SETTER
£33,450 + OVERTIME + COMPANY BONUS + LIFE AND HEALTH INSURANCE + SUBSIDESED CANTEEN + PENSION
Are you an experienced Injection Mould Setter who is looking for a lucrative role?
One of our biggest clients is looking for an Injection Mould Setter to join their team. They are a global company who supply huge organisations like Royal Mail and other Blue-Chip Companies. This is a very stable job due to their extremely high retention rate.
- Complete gate freeze off analysis and report deviations.
- As injection mould setter you will carry out regular tool inspections, including cleaning and greasing.
- Daily monitoring and optimising of processes.
- Maintain a tidy work space
- Set Maguire hopper loader systems to the correct percentage.
- Carry out daily water heater checks and record these checks onto the attribute charts.
- You will be required to complete an effective shift handover at.
- IMT Level 3 qualification or equivalent experience
- Previous experience of using hot runner moulding machines.
- Process optimisation experience including determining and setting parameters in addition to improving current processes.
- Excellent communication skills
- £32,846 Salary including Shift Premium
- Amazing subsidised canteen
- Pristine working environment
- Competitive overtime available
- Life and Health Insurance
- Shift Pattern = 07.00-19.00 x 2 days, 19.00-07.00 x 2 nights, 4 on 4 off pattern
- Bonus Scheme
- Secure position within a growing company
- Be part of a great team
- Supportive Environment
This vacancy is commutable from Stockport, Manchester, Wigan, Warrington, Macclesfield, Rochdale, Bolton and other surrounding areas
Please feel free to have a confidential chat on the details below. What are you waiting for?
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Sprayer/Polisher to work as part of a well-established company, who design and manufacture fine, bespoke freestanding and fitted furniture.
This company is a leading, highly skilled manufacturer of fine furniture from small fine pieces to large architectural and refurbishment pieces.
The duties of the Sprayer / Polisher will be:
- Spraying and polishing bespoke furniture
- Work within a timescale to achieve Manufacturing targets
- Work within a team and alone
Skills & Experience:
The successful Sprayer / Polisher will need to have:
- An essential high-level practical staining and spraying skills
- 3 years minimum experience within the industry.
- Experience of gloss work
- Planning and personal skills
- Be a hard-working individual
- Eager to learn.
- Generous salary between £23,000 - £30,000
- Paid Overtime
- You will be joining a successful, specialist organisation, who are continuing to experience growth and demand