3 Shropshire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
This is a fantastic Days based opportunity for a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to join an existing Maintenance team at this longstanding manufacturer based in Shrewsbury which is commutable from Telford and the surrounding area.
The Return on offer:
- The salary offered is up to £30,000
- Occasional overtime as and when required.
- In this Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer role you will join a team working 8am - 5pm Mon – Fri DAYS, where you will be undertaking reactive and preventative maintenance on plant machinery including pipework, pumps, filling lines etc.
- You will be working on Hydraulics and Pneumatics and Invertors.
The Skills Required:
- To be successful in the Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer role you will ideally be Apprentice trained and will need to hold a relevant Engineering qualification and have both Electrical and Mechanical abilities.
- I would be keen to speak with Engineers who have experience of supporting plant machinery in a Maintenance role within a Manufacturing environment and will ideally have experience of supporting machinery dealing with liquid/fluid movement.
If you are interested, please submit your CV or if you would like some more information regarding this position please contact Nickie Heath at Probe for an informal chat.
Are you an experienced Industrial Engineer looking for a new challenge within a highly modern, customer driven, reputable, technical organisation??
Enjoy a Challenge????
Enjoy evolving processes and bringing new concepts to fruition???
This is the position for you!!!
Set in the heart of the country-side, this is an innovative, customer orientated organisation who pride themselves in their excellence and customer experience. They are an engineer – led business who are continually expanding and evolving in their industry and marketplace. They believe in their product so strongly they use it throughout their business, strengthening customer satisfaction. Due to their continual expansion, they are seeking a specialist Process Engineer to join their Specialist Engineering department.
- Private Healthcare
- 2 x yearly Bonuses
- Private Health Insurance
- 38.5 hours per week
- Monday – Friday Days
- Onsite car parking
The Industrial Engineer will be responsible for supporting customers within the industry to develop new applications as well as:
- Lead new product introductions, including device initial installation and configuration etc
- Investigate and evaluate new print applications from concept development to final production and implementation stage
- Provide training and mentoring to operators
- Project planning and coordination of key activities
Skills & Experience:
The successful Industrial Engineer will have:
- A degree in an engineering discipline
- 3years industry experience
- Experience in project and programme management
- Experience being customer facing and managing high pressure demands
I would be keen to speak with candidates who have experience as a Process Engineer, Product Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer, Specialist Engineer, Industrial Engineer or similar positions.
The culture of the business is important, and they certainly pride themselves in their investment to their employees, their welfare and how they can continually improve to be the irresistible organisation in which they are striving for.
This role is commutable from Telford, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Shropshire, Walsall, Cannock Shrewsbury or surrounding areas.
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.
As a Maintenance Electrician you will receive an excellent salary package and fantastic holiday entitlement within this modern, fast paced Production environment based in Telford.
The Return on Offer:
- The salary for the Maintenance Electrician is £43,000 (including shift premium), excellent annual leave entitlement, modern working environment and access to training and development.
- In the role of Maintenance Electrician be undertaking electrical fault finding, diagnose and repair a range of equipment across this fast paced Production facility.
- You will also conduct planned preventative maintenance activities in a continuous improvement environment, including implementing and developing new processes.
- You will be working 12 hr Days and Night shifts over a 7 day rota.
The Skills Required:
- To be successful in the role of Maintenance Electrician you will need to hold an Electrical Engineering qualification, ideally at HNC level or above and will ideally have 17th / 18th Edition certificate.
- You will need to have previously experience as a Maintenance Electrician or Technician in an industrial manufacturing or production environment with a good working knowledge of fault finding and abilities with PLC’s.
I would be keen to hear from Multiskilled Maintenance Engineers, Electrical Engineers, or Maintenance Technicians who have worked within similar roles previously.
If you are interested, please submit your CV ASAP.