8 Shropshire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
As an Electrical Maintenance Technician, you will receive an excellent salary package and fantastic holiday entitlement within a modern, fast paced Production environment based in Telford.
The Return on offer:
- The salary for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer is £43,000 (including shift premium), excellent annual leave entitlement, modern working environment and access to training and development.
- In the role of Electrical Maintenance Technician be joining an Electrical Maintenance Team to undertake electrical fault finding, diagnose and repair equipment across this fast paced Production facility.
- You will also conduct planned preventative maintenance activities in a continuous improvement environment, including implementing and developing new processes.
- You will be working 12 hr Days and Night shifts over a 7 day rota.
The Skills Required:
- To be successful in the role of Electrical Maintenance Technician you will need to hold an Electrical Engineering qualification, ideally at HNC level or above and will ideally have 17th / 18th Edition certificate.
- You will need to have previously experience as a Maintenance Electrician or Technician in a Fast moving production environment with a good working knowledge of fault finding and abilities with PLC’s.
I would be keen to hear from Maintenance Electricians, Multiskilled Maintenance Engineers, Electrical Engineers, or Maintenance Technicians who have worked within similar roles previously.
If you are interested, please submit your CV ASAP.
This is a fabulous opportunity for an experienced ERP Coordinator - this post offers an excellent salary plus a great benefits package, including - 31 days holiday, Pension Scheme, Private Healthcare Insurance and Free Parking. You will be working for a super, family run SME business who really want you to enjoy what you do, so they promote a very positive working environment! What’s not to like!
As the ERP Coordinator, - you will be working for an outstanding team within a dynamic / evolving business who have been established for over 60 years. They continue to lead the industry by developing their ever-changing products, by keeping ahead of the competition and by producing the highest quality product to sell to their valued customers. Their employees have pride in what they do and whom the work for. It continues to be a family run business who excel in the industry. They really are inspirational. Fancy being part of this amazing team?
Benefits package for the ERP Coordinator:
- 31 days holiday (incl Bank hols)
- Standard Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Free Parking
As the ERP Coordinator - your duties will include:
- Be an integral part of the Microsoft Business Central implementation team, suggesting and implementing new ways of working for operational and finance teams.
- Escalating calls to the external ERP Support Provider, acting as a point of contact when required.
- Full end to end ERP Process Administration, with a bias towards Supply Chain management preferable
- Development of documentation & maintenance of procedures for ERP operation & best practice.
- Identify possible new systems & services to benefit the company.
- Work closely with department managers to continually review requirements and propose ERP improvements to benefit both the department and the business.
- Oversee ERP security and access, including creating and maintaining user accounts in accordance with system governance processes.
- To be responsible for the creation, administration and generation of company reports via the ERP report writer module.
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you have:
- Previous experience as an ERP Coordinator or similar
- Experience of working with Microsoft Business Central (Navision or equivalent) and Jet Reporting is essential.
- Highly organised and have the ability to prioritise and allocate time effectively.
- Experience of Project Management an advantage.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical & problem solving.
- Excellent Organisational skills.
- Understanding of complex information & technical requirements,
- Excellent team player.
- A self-motivated individual who can work under pressure and meet deadlines.
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please send your CV ASAP.
This Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer role is based at a successful and expanding Manufacturing organization in Telford.
Due to expansion you will be joining a growing maintenance team to undertake planned and reactive Maintenance within this leading Manufacturing organization.
In return you will receive a salary of £33,000 and will be joining a modern and highly successful Organisation going through an exciting period of growth.
- In this Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer role you will be undertaking preventative and reactive Maintenance on plant machinery in this modern and successful Manufacturing organization.
- You will be joining a growing team and will be working alternating 12 hour Day and Night shifts over a 4on / 4off shift rota.
The Skills Required:
- To be considered for this Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer position you will need to hold a relevant Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds / NVQ and will ideally be Apprentice trained.
- You will need to be Multiskilled with an Electrical bias and this role requires you to have a relevant experience supporting plant machinery in a Maintenance role.
- I would be keen to speak to candidates who have experience within roles such as Technician, Engineer, or Electrical Maintenance who have experience supporting machinery within the Powder coating process.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV ASAP.
This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join an established Maintenance Engineering team within a successful Manufacturing organisation based in Telford to work Permanent NIGHTS.
- You will be joining a very successful company who are leaders in their field and have recently made significant investment in this modern production facility.
- The salary offered for the Maintenance Electrician role is from £37,000 - £43,000 depending on skills and experience.
- In the role of Maintenance Electrician, you will be undertaking breakdown and preventative maintenance on all electrical equipment, components, and installations in a fast paced, automated Manufacturing environment.
- You will be working NIGHTS 10pm - 6am Sunday - Thursday
- To be successful in this role of Maintenance Electrician, you will need to hold a relevant Electrical Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds / NVQ level 3 and 17th / 18th Edition.
- You will also need to hold fault finding experience of supporting Siemens PLC run machinery.
- Successful candidates will ideally have experience of working within a Maintenance Team in a manufacturing environment and I would be keen to talk to Maintenance Electricians and Multiskilled Maintenance Engineers who hold an Electrical bias.
This role is based in Telford and is commutable from Wolverhampton, Walsall, and Shrewsbury
If you are interested or would like some more information please submit your CV ASAP.
This is a Monday - Friday DAY shift opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading high volume manufacturer based in Telford. You will be undertaking repair and planned maintenance on a range of plant machinery and focus on improvements.
- Salary is up to £30,000 Depending on Experience
- 31 Days Holiday Per Year
- Excellent Staff Benefits
- This is a Days based role working Monday - Friday as part of an existing maintenance team.
- In the role of Maintenance Engineer, you will be undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance tasks across the facility that will require you to hold both mechanical and electrical engineering abilities.
- You will also be identifying route causes for downtime and implement solutions to reduce this.
- To be considered for this position you will need to demonstrate previous experience within a maintenance role in a high volume manufacturing or similar engineering environment and hold a relevant Engineering qualification e.g. City & Guilds/NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
I would be keen to speak with experienced engineers who are passionate about minimizing downtime and have experience of identifying and implementing improvements.
If you are interested please submit your CV ASAP.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a DAYS based Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer position in an Heavy Industry, fast paced manufacturing company based in Telford and is close to motorway transport links.
- The salary including shift allowance is between £33,000 - £35,000 depending on skills and experience, opportunity for overtime, 22 shift days holiday, and share options
- As a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will be joining an existing Maintenance team undertaking Mechanical and Electrical maintenance on manufacturing machinery and PLC run equipment.
- You will be working Continental DAY shifts 6am - 6pm on a 4on 4off shift pattern.
The Skills Required:
- To be successful in the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will need to have both Electrical and Mechanical abilities and an Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds / NVQ level 3.
- In this position you will ideally have fault finding abilities with Siemens PLCs and you will need to hold previous experience of supporting machinery in a manufacturing environment.
I would be keen to talk with Maintenance Electricians or Engineers who hold previous experience within similar roles.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Injection Moulding Setter to be part of a reputable, modern organisation going through a period of growth and expansion.
A reputable manufacturing company in the heart of the West Midlands who pride themselves in the customer base and technical abilities of their industry.
I am keen to speak with experienced Injection Moulding Setters, Injection Moulding Technicians and Injection Moulding Engineers who are seeking a new opportunity to be part of growing organisation.
- Salary : £25,000 - £27,200 (Negotiable Depending on Experience)
- The successful Injection Moulding Setter will work a rotating shift pattern
- Overtime will be paid at time ½
- Standard Pension
The Injection Moulding Setter will be responsible for:
- Setting the machines to optimum conditions
- Executing colour, insert printer and mould changes
- Performing quality and materials tests
- Implementing appropriate corrective action when quality issues are reported
- Achieving low scrap rates
Skills & Experience:
The Injection Moulding Setter will have:
- Experience setting injection moulding machines
- Experience within a manufacturing environment with injection moulding machines
This role is commutable from Walsall, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Dudley, Shropshire, Telford, Stafford and surrounding areas.
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.
This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a Maintenance Engineering team with our FMCG production client based in Telford to work alternate AM and PM shifts Monday - Friday, rotating on a weekly basis.
- In the role of Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be undertaking breakdown and preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment, components, and installations in a high speed FMCG production environment.
- You will take part in a weekly rotating shift pattern working 39 hours per week. Hours of work will be rotating AM Shift 6am - 2pm and PM shift 2pm - 10pm Mon - Friday.
- To apply for this role of Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will need to hold a relevant Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds and will ideally be Apprentice trained.
- Successful candidates will ideally have experience of maintaining plant and production machinery and will ideally hold both Electrical and Mechanical abilities.
- The salary offered for the Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer position is up to £35,000 + paid overtime + excellent holiday entitlement.
This position is based in Telford and is commutable from Shrewsbury, Cannock, Wolverhampton, and surrounding areas.
If you are interested or would like some more information please submit your CV ASAP.