6 Rochdale Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical biased Maintenance engineer to join a leading organisation based in the Greater Manchester Area.
Are you Seeking an exciting new opportunity & looking to join a Friendly and busy organisation? If so, this might just be the role for you!!!
This role is commutable from the following locations: Bolton / Rochdale / Manchester / Bury
Benefits the Electrical Maintenance Engineer will receive:
- Salary: £40,000
- Pension 12%
- 29 days holiday / increasing to 33days after 5 years
- Health care
Shift the Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be required to work: Days Monday to Thursday 07:45am till 4:15pm / Early finish on Friday.
We are looking for the Electrical Maintenance engineer to hold the following experience:
- Reactive Electrical and PLC Support on Bespoke machinery
- Installation of new equipment / machinery
- Planned maintenance to support TPM Structures
- Repair and improve all aspects of electrical needs
- Ideally holding Programming and Fault-finding abilities on Siemens / Modicon PLC’s
- Experience with AC & DC Motors, Drives, Inverters.
- HMI Programming experience - Citect ideally
- PAT Testing experience
- Electrical maintenance of the building i.e., Light fitting / plug sockets / emergency Lights.
Ideally, we are looking for an Apprentice trained Electrical Maintenance engineer:-
- Holding a NVQ Level 3 Qualification – Electrical Engineering
- 18th Edition to be held
- Previous experience within a Manufacturing environment
- Full UK Driving licence / Flexible and local / able to commit to the call out rota.
We are pleased to be exclusively representing an established manufacturer of capital equipment who are currently seeking an Area Sales Manager.
The company are a European based manufacturer with operations in 10+ countries including the UK with annual turnover in excess of €35m. Their products are used in many different settings including by Civil Engineering Contractors, Construction Contractors, Demolition Contractors, Local Authorities/Municipal, Industrial Cleaning Contractors and more. The product range is highly engineered with equipment ranging in value from £5,000 - £250,000. They are well known in the industries they serve for having high-end products and a highly respected approach to service and maintenance. Due to the nature of the products a highly consultative, solution-led approach is taken to sales, which include capital sales and hire.
The Area Sales Manager will be rewarded with the following package:
- Salary of up to £50,000
- Company Car
- Extensive on the job training both in the UK and at the client HQ in Europe
- Funded further education (if you want it)
- Home office
- 30 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
The Area Sales Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- The sale and hire of capital equipment
- Driving growth by winning new business within target sectors
- Providing a consultative, solution-led approach to selling
- Managing the commercial activity of the branch/showroom which serves the North West
Area Sales Manager – Required Experience:
- 5+ years in a business development focused role
- Strong business development/hunter mindset
- Record of achieving or exceeding targets
- Practical/mechanical mindset – you don’t have to be an Engineer but being practical, even just with a hobby, will be a massive advantage in this role
Area Sales Manager – Beneficial Experience:
- Experience selling capital equipment
- Experience of either working or selling into any of the following industries: Industrial Cleaning, Anti-Corrosion, Demolition, Civil Engineering, Local Authority/Municipal, Concrete Renovation, Abrasive Blasting, Facilities Management
The Area Sales Manager role will be based out of the client site in the North West of Manchester and candidates will ideally be based within 30 miles, or be willing to relocate.
Commutable from Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Knutsford, Congleton, Buxton, Rochdale, Oldham, Blackburn, Preston, Crewe, Wigan, Leyland, Bolton, Bury
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Sales Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Are you a Mechanical biased maintenance engineer seeking a new opportunity? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to join a Friendly & Busy Organisation based in the Oldham Area.
We are currently assisting a Leading organisation in their Search for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their already established Maintenance team on site.
This Mechanical Maintenance Engineers role is commutable from the following locations: Oldham / Huddersfield / Halifax / Rochdale / Ashton-Under-Lyne / Bury and Bolton.
Benefits the Mechanical Maintenance engineer will receive:
- Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
- 33Days Holiday / Life Assurance X2 / Health care / Pension
- Days only: Monday to Thursday 07:30am till 4:30pm
Experience the Mechanical Maintenance engineer will hold:
- Carry out routine servicing and inspection on all production machinery and mechanical systems and equipment.
- Use the preventative maintenance system to reduce breakdowns and unplanned maintenance.
- Carry out essential legislative testing of mechanical equipment and systems.
- To work safely within the company’s Health and Safety Procedures.
- To identify and keep essential stock items at necessary working levels.
- To assist the General Manager in identifying process improvements through elimination of downtime and other continuous improvement initiatives (CIP Process).
- To assist the Group Engineering Manager with projects and developments.
- Liaise, when necessary, with external contractors.
- To have a flexible approach towards overtime, shutdown working as required.
- Welding and fabrication experience
- To work as part of a team to optimise company performance and achieve targets.
- To co-operate with the organisation in respect of training needs and job development to meet production demands.
- Previous experience of manufacturing machinery, preferably textiles.
- Ideally, they will be Apprentice trained holding a Formal Qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
An industry leading manufacturer of industrial capital equipment is seeking a Technical Office Manager to coordinate their Manchester site. The company are an international concern and supply equipment, on a sale or hire basis, to clients across various industries including construction, manufacturing, facilities, renovation, commercial and industrial cleaning.
Benefits for the Technical Office Manager:
- Profit Share
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 30 days holiday
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Financially supported further education
This is a fabulous opportunity if you are looking for a very well-established, secure organisation and if you are looking for a career, and to be part of their continued growth.
As the Technical Office Manager your duties will include:
- General Office Management
- Manage the Logistics for all parts, machinery and accessories, ensuring all goods received from HO and delivered to customer on time
- To be the main point of contact for customer enquiries/communication, sales enquiries, giving technical advice to customers on all goods/machinery
- To make Sales calls – following up on customer enquiries
- Contact customers to schedule appointments and support the branch manager in preparation and follow up of customers appointments, prepare proposals, quotations, information packs etc
- Arranging service visits for Sales team and BM to customers sites
- Maintaining all customer information on CRM
- Organising all office administration, support BM and Sales team with their administration needs
- Interaction with other European sites
- To handle the rental business for the branch, including contract management, handover, technical checks, and return of machines.
I would be very keen to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Technical Office Manager or Stores Manager or logistics Manager or Technical manager or similar
- You will need to be Technically minded – a technical qualification or experience would be most beneficial – mechanical or mechatronics ideal
- You will need strong administration skills
- An excellent communicator
- Excellent IT skills, including all Microsoft applications and CRM experience
- You need to be incredibly organised, have good time management and structured in your daily tasks
- Sales experience would be beneficial but not essential, as there will be an element of sales involved in the role
- Experience within logistics and office management would be beneficial
- You will be driven and full of energy!
The role is commutable from: Manchester, Stockport, Rochdale, Huddersfield, Burnley and Bolton
A leading global manufacturing business, established over 70 years ago and employer of several thousands of people worldwide is looking to recuit a Systems Engineer to their business
This Systems Engineer's role is commutable From: Preston, Blackburn, Burnley, Rochdale, Bury, Bolton, Halifax, Huddersfield
Systems Engineer Salary, Hours and Benefits
- £35,000+ dependant on experience
- Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 5.00pm, Friday - 8.00am - 12.00pm
- 33 days holiday per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Free parking
Systems Engineer Role / Function
To implement new, revised and maintain standards and systems required by client and their customers for Quality, Environmental and Automotive standards to manage their business effectively, meeting customer and regulatory requirements.
- Experience of managing both IATF 16949 & ISO 14001 management systems with excellent understanding of associated legal requirements
- IATF lead auditor & 14001 internal auditor certified
- Communication written, verbal including presentation to interested parties at every level of an organisation
- Automotive experience of Quality & Environmental Management Systems (QEMS) in a mass production environment (including APQP processes)
- Internal/External auditing exposure and organising of audits. Quality auditor to ISO9001:2015 and IATF16949 standards, Lead auditor preferred
- Environmental auditor ISO 14001
- Experience of creating procedures, process flows, systems management experience for document control. Leading a systems implementation activity and gap analysis experience
Systems Engineer Key Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- New standards introduction in time scales required with no NCR. Existing systems maintenance. No NCRs from audits
- Systems Improvement. Continuously improve processes to Business make leaner or close gaps. Maintain knowledge; new and existing. Ensure knowledge level is at requirement
- Carry out audits to required plan. Close out actions system to highlight status and support close out
- Ensure 5s around all documents and system drives. Procedure update management, up issues and controls within system
- Administration of systems is one of the main objectives and will include but is not limited to planning, managing, facilitating and completing audits then ensuring corrective actions are raised, tracked and closed in a timely manner
- Interactions with all internal departments, other client sites, external auditors, suppliers or customers as required
We are currently assisting a Leading organisation based in the Rochdale Area in their Search for a Hands on Maintenance Supervisor to join their already established Maintenance team on site.
Benefits the Maintenance Supervisor will receive:
- £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
- 33 Days Holiday
- Life Assurance
- Health Care
Days only: Monday to Thursday 07:30am till 4:40pm / Friday 07:30am till 4pm
Experience the Maintenance Supervisor will hold:
- They will be responsible for a Team of 8 Maintenance Engineers – a Mixture of Mechanical and Electrical.
- Assist the Engineering Manager with Projects and Developments on Site
- Assist the General Manager with Improvements to Eliminate downtimes / Deal with other Continuous improvements.
- Keep Essentials Stock items at necessary working Level’s
- To comply and work to the Companies Health and Safety Procedures.
- To Assist with Servicing and Inspections on all Production machinery and Mechanical Systems & Equipment
- Work with Preventative Maintenance Systems to reduce any breakdowns and unplanned Maintenance.
Experience the Maintenance Supervisor will hold:
- Previous experience within a Maintenance Supervisory Role
- Ideally this individual will be Mechanically Biased.
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing / Textiles industry
- Previous experience with Manufacturing and Textiles machinery
- Have a Flexible and hands-on approach where needed throughout the site.
- Experience with: Milling and Turning / Welding and Fabrication.
- Apprentice trained holding a formal qualifications in Mechanical Engineering.
This Maintenance Supervisory role is commutable from: Huddersfield / Halifax / Rochdale / Ashton-Under-Lyne / Bury and Bolton.