3 London Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Role / Company Overview:
This is a great opportunity for a Contracts Engineer with a leading UK business. The business has multiple sites, a 76 million turnover with aspirations of developing further.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will ensure projects are completed in a safe and effective manner in accordance with company procedures, in line with design and specification, on time and to budget.
Key interfaces include; CST, Production, Design, Sub-Contractors, Estimating, Administration, Commercial, Clients Representatives
- Management of multiple contracts from receipt of order to final account to meet budget requirements set by the company
- Through personal management ensure that the following Main Duties/Responsibilities are addressed in the management of projects:
- Attendance of pre-contract and site meetings with client, client’s representatives and key sub-contractors.
- Projects are planned and executed in accordance with company health and safety / Q.A procedures and statutory requirements.
- Management of the day to day performance of Contract Supervisor, Foremen, Site Operatives and Subcontractors.
- Consult with Clients representative on the preparation and completion of permits to ensure a safe place of work.
- Preparation and approval of:
- RAMS - explaining how risks are to be managed.
- Briefing Sheets – giving details about the contract, products to be installed, founding criteria and any other site-specific requirements.
- Associated paperwork record sheets, drawings etc.
- All the above to be packaged into a site file for the site foreman.
- Plant, materials and labour are ordered to meet with project program.
- Site operatives are briefed on the contents of the site file and issued a copy prior to start of work. Where applicable witness the start of the work to ensure they are in line with expectations.
- Regular inspections of site to ensure works conform to the correct design and specification and being carried out efficiently.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to site teams and clients engineer representative to ensure compliance with performance specification
- Minimum 1 year of piling industry experience, big or smaller projects
- A Degree is not necessary, suitable experience will be acceptable
- Driving licence – the role includes site visits
- Excellent communication skills
- Design experience would be advantageous, but isn’t essential
Salary and Benefits:
- Company car
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Share scheme
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 33 days holiday
Commutable from London, Croydon, Bromley, Orpington, Dartford, Maidstone, Tonbridge
This Marketing Campaign Manager role offers: an Excellent Salary Plus a Fabulous Benefits Package, incl; - 35 days holiday incl bank holidays! Quarterly Bonus! Annual Pay Review! Medical for you and Family! Excellent Pension! Free parking! It offers a stable career within a Market leading organisation. A super opportunity!
As the Marketing Campaign Manager - you will be working for a true leader in their field - worldwide!! They have sites in over 30 countries!!! They are known and respected for their outstanding reputation for Quality and Customer Service. They take care of their workforce - an amazing organisation to be part of!
As the Marketing Campaign Manager -
You will be required to generate traffic and drive quality leads to designated Hubs/ sites which either self-serve online or can be sent to the sales team for outbound communication.
In this capacity, you will build awareness brands through paid, earned and owned media and create visual and written content to be syndicated through multiple channels including on- and offline media.
You will run campaigns to generate quality inbound leads. Activity will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Create copy and assets for social, blogs, email, DM, brochures, manuals and ads
- Create and maintain a blog schedule for both businesses
- Create and manage a content and posting schedule for Facebook, LinkedIn and assess the viability of other social media accounts
- Work with our search agency to ensure that paid search and SEO are optimised for searches by potential customers
- Manage a regular email schedule of newsletters, pricing and product updates to our customers through Mailchimp
- Assist in organising trade shows & meetings and carry out pre-event campaigns
- Work with the Head of Marketing, Sales and our Business Analyst to manage a marketing dashboard that measures marketing KPIs including performance and ROI.
- Help build on the business’ existing insight for customers including conducting market research to inform key personas and target segments.
- Manage external marketing partners including; Digital, Media, DM, PR and Creative
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have / are experienced in:
- To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to be degree qualified in a relevant discipline and have experience of working as a Marketing Campaign Manager or similar.
- As the ideal candidate, you should also possess the following skills, experience and capabilities:
- Performance focused marketeer with track record of delivery
- Through the line channel knowledge with experience of planning and running structured, multimedia campaigns to agreed KPIs
- Experience of managing end to end campaigns from Strategy to Evaluation
- Previously responsible for communicating marketing effectiveness and accountability of activity
- Has managed external agencies and senior internal stakeholders
- Experience across B2B and B2C would be an advantage
- Structured, analytical thinker who uses data to substantiate decision making
Benefits package for the Marketing Campaign Manager:
- 35 days holiday incl bank holidays
- Quarterly Bonus
- Outstanding Pension
- Private Medical for you and your family
- Annual Pay Review
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please contact send your CV ASAP.
We are seeking to recruit a proven maintenance engineer to join our plant maintenance and reliability team to support our operation within the London region.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be required to undertake planned and reactive maintenance tasks throughout our facility.
You must be qualified Mechanically and hold a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer ability having gained your experience of supporting plant within a heavy engineering environment such as chemical processing, oil refineries, quarrying, recycling, power generation, steel works or within a heavy plant overhaul support organisation.
Salary is negotiable dependant on your Maintenance Engineering experience and shift pattern and ranges from £23,600 - £38,000, plus paid overtime, excellent holiday entitlement and company pension.
This role is commutable from East Barnet, Enfield, Loughton, Woodford & Wood Green.