5 Lancashire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Position: Maintenance Electrician
Shift: Permanent Nights - 22:00 - 07:00 Sunday through to Thursday
Currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrically Biased to work Permanent Nights within a Manufacturing organisation.
Ideally the right candidate will:
- A hand on Electrical / Mechanical Engineer holding previous experience within a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Holding Fault finding abilities with PLC’s / Hydraulics & Pneumatics / Conveyor systems / Motors and Drives.
- Provide maintenance support to all factory equipment. To ensure all maintenance is carried out professionally and to specification.
- Support all departments with any maintenance requirement.
- Ensure all plant equipment is always maintained and operational.
- Provide Maintenance Support to critical plant room equipment.
- Ensure factory services and general upkeep of factory are carried out.
- Must be apprentice trained holding an HNC / ONC in electrical engineering.
- Flexible and happy to work permanent nights
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Salary: £38,000 / £40,000
- 22 + 8 Days Holiday
If this role is of interest to you, then please send your CV ASAP.
Shift: 3on / 4off / 3on / 1off / 3on / 7off / Rotating Days / Nights (NO SATURDAYS)
We are looking for a Maintenance Electrician to join a well-established packaging organisation based in the Blackburn location.
- The right individual will be flexible and able to work Rotating Shift work.
- The shift consists of: 3on / 4off / 3on / 1off / 3on / 7off - NO SATURDAYS.
- This shift is currently in place and working well with the current team.
- Working knowledge of electrical controls (PLC’s Siemens & Allen Bradley), to hold an understanding with Hydraulics & Pneumatics, weighing equipment, Conveyor systems, Packaging machinery, Drive systems, to hold the ability to read engineering drawings.
- Previous experience within a Packaging / FMCG Environment
- Ideally, we are looking for an Apprentice trained maintenance electrician, holding an HNC / ONC in Engineering as well as holding there 17th / 17th IEE Wiring regulation.
- Salary : £33,000
- Generous Holiday
Position: Maintenance Technician – Mechanically Biased
Shift: Continental 4on-4off 2days-2nights
Benefits: Pension, 20days holiday, Overtime, Parking, Canteen
We are seeking to recruit a proven maintenance technician with proven skills both Mechanically and electrically to join our plant maintenance and reliability team to support our operation within the Wigan Region
You must be qualified Mechanically and hold a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer ability having gained your experience of supporting plant within a heavy engineering environment such as chemical processing, oil refineries, quarrying, recycling, power generation, steel works or within a heavy plant overhaul support organisation. Holding experience with, Heavy conveyor systems, Separators, Granulators and blenders
Ideally you will be Apprentice trained holding a formal-qualifications with Engineering
Proven experience within a similar role
This is a great opportunity and a exceptional organisation to work for who can offer security.
£30K + OVERTIME + FLEXI HOURS + DAYS ROLE + PENSION + HOLIDAYS + PARKING
Looking for a new challenge and enjoy working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
One of our best clients in Lancashire are looking to bring on an experienced Manual Machinist to help supplement the growth of the business due to continued growth.
The role offers flexible working hours so whether you have family commitments or anything else, this role will work around you, the reason the for the role is internal promotion which also demonstrates the companies commitment to employees so there is plenty of room to progress and receive training.
- In the role you will set up and operate CNC machines
- You will be required to machine components to tight tolerances
- As a Manual Machinist you will use Inspection/Measuring equipment to ensure components manufactured are compliant with drawings and tolerances.
- You will be responsible for keeping a tidy work area
- In this role you will read and interpret engineering drawings
- You will need previous experience within a Plastics/injection moulding environment
- As CNC Machinist will have experience with Milling, Turning and Grinding
- Experience of working independently to tight tolerances is essential
- Ability to program CNC Machinery would be preferred
- Competitive Salary – Up to £30k
- Overtime available
- Up to 33 days holiday after 3 years’ service
- Flexi hours
- Free Parking
- Exceptionally clean Environment
- Job Security and Stability
Please feel free to have a confidential chat on the details below. What are you waiting for?
Maintenance Team Leader - Electrical & Mechanical
(Hands on Team-leader position - Holding Electrical & Mechanical Abilities)
A position has become available for an experienced Hands on Maintenance Team-Leader who holds both Electrical and Mechanical abilities to join an organisation based in the Blackburn location.
Main duties on site:
- Effective organisational and communication skills
Ability to take ownership and step up when challenges present themselves
Problem solving skills, Resilient and Imaginative
SMART working practises and good time management
Ability to lead, delegate and/or show initiative as part of a team
- Maintenance requirements: actioned on time and within budget.
- Health & Safety requirements: actioned on time and communicated.
- Liaise with Operations and other associated departments to maintain awareness of the company’s engineering needs and respond appropriately with suitable tactical solutions.
- Analyse PPM and performance against priority activities to support the achievement of departmental KPIs.
- Contribute to the development of departmental strategies to establish value added partnerships with associated departments, suppliers and customers.
- Lead and/or support projects with company-wide departments to understand and analyse business problems to identify and implement quality engineering business solutions.
- Effectively coordinate the Engineering Maintenance Team by providing, work instructions, schedules and guidance to team members through engineering expertise.
- Conduct departmental reviews to communicate performance to line manager for self and direct reports.
As a Team Leader you will:
- Communicate significant threats to business, team or personal performance to the Company Directors in a timely and effective manner.
- Identify and document engineering solutions based on expertise, FMEAs (current cost wastage) and company needs and propose for Senior Management review.
- Ensure machinery, plant, electrical and mechanical infrastructure is of the required standard to conduct processes effectively, efficiently and safely.
- Support the Operations & Innovations Directors via cost effective use of the Production Engineering budget and ensure compliance by executing and promoting effective and efficient practices within the department.
- Champion company Health and Safety and contribute to the creation of policies etc., follow industry regulations and promote appropriate practices within the department.
- Champion all aspects of quality throughout the department, Engineering Maintenance services, machinery, infrastructure etc. to support quality assurance.
- Provide and log, ‘on-the-job’ training to develop the capabilities of the team in line with company and departmental needs to ensure effective system of delegation or responsibilities.
- Manage responsibilities as depicted in company Health & Safety Policy.
- Apprentice Trained
- HNC / ONC in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Supervisory / Team leader experience
- Great Communication skills - able to commute at all levels.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Salary : £40,000
- Pension 5%
- 25 & 8 Days
- Parking on Site
- Flexible Working Hours
- 37.5 Hour
- Optional Working Hours (Will discuss in more detail)
- Location : Blackburn
If the details look of interest and you hold the experience required, please send your CV ASAP.