4 Kent Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
SALES ENGINEER / TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - SOUTH EAST
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented Sales Engineer / Technical Account Manager to join an established, national manufacturer and distributer of sealants and components for use within the industrial sector. Counting blue-chip OEM’s and local engineering workshops amongst their varied client base, this company offers the chance to work and grow alongside some of the most innovative companies in the country.
Based at the company’s regional office in Dartford, the Sales Engineer / Technical Account Manager will be responsible for the Account Management of clients, both long-standing and newly won. Working alongside the Business Development team the Sales Engineer / Technical Account Manager will be dealing with technical queries and requests from clients in relation to product range, orders and suitability of products. The role will also involve travelling around the South East in order to meet customers and build and maintain relationships, as well as to ensure the steady generation of revenue.
The Sales Engineer / Technical Account Manager role will be perfectly suited to someone who is currently working in a technical / engineering discipline, ideally with systems / machinery which uses sealants and lubricants although this is not necessary. Previous sales experience is useful but not absolutely required providing you are energetic, enthusiastic, driven and willing to learn. Whilst this is a sales role you will not be heavily targeted as this company values quality of relationships over pure profit.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience
- A bonus scheme allowing you to earn up to 20% of your annual salary based on performance
- A company car, mobile phone and pension
- Generous holiday allowance
- A fantastic working environment with experienced, friendly and successful colleagues
If the above sounds interesting, then what are you waiting for? Send your CV now to be considered for this brilliant position.
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MECHANICALLY BIASED
INDUSTRY: HEAVY INDUSTRY
We are actively recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer - Mechanically biased to join a leading organisation based in the Essex location.
Are you looking for JOB Security and a new challenge, if so, please take a look at the details below?
Benefits for a Maintenance Engineer:
- Salary : £37,000
- 25 + 8 Days Holiday
- Shift : Monday to Friday Role (48 hours per week) - 2 Nights on Call - Shared between current team
Ideally, we are looking for the following experience:
- Previous Experience within Maintenance engineer role - Proven experience
- Previous and proven experience within a Heavy manufacturing plant
- Proven experience with Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Conveyor systems, Lifting equipment, Grinders and Granulators.
Skills Required of a Maintenance Engineer:
- Ideally, we are looking for welding and fabrication skills
- To hold good problem-solving skills
- Good Communications Skills is key
- Ability to working fast-paced environment
- Very proactive and a can-do attitude
- Flexibility is key as there will be a call out Rota that is Shared between the current Team.
- Holding an HNC / HND in mechanical engineering / City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3.
- Apprentice trained.
If the details look of interest and you hold the experience required, please send your CV ASAP.
CONTRACT – 1 YEAR MINIMUM
PLEASE APPLY & STATE YOUR RATE
HIGH VOLUME MANUFACTURING
URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR A LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
LONG TERM 1 YEAR MIN CONTRACT
BUSY HIGH- VOLUME MODERN MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT
INTERNATIONAL MULTI SITE ORGANISATION
- Responsible for good inwards
- Manage the picking routes and efficiencies
- Visual management of Warehouse and Manufacturing area, stock levels, placeholders and locations
- Responsibility for how goods are manged and stored – scanning, stock checks and continuous cycle counting
- Liaison with the Planning team
- Utilising SAP
- Raising issues for improvements
- Manage the logistics of goods into the business, times deliveries, receipt and prioritisation
- Continuous Improvements
- Promoting and implementing LEAN / 5S concepts
- It is essential that you have gained your Logistics Coordination from within a high- volume manufacturing industry sector
- You will also have working exposure to SAP
- A proven track record in manufacturing and logistics
- Good understanding of MRP systems
- To have the ability to understand and react to business requirements
- Flexible and adaptable
THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE START
GREAT EARNING POTENTIAL
SUPERB OPPORTUNITY TO FURTHER YOUR EXPERIENCE AND CAREER WITHIN A BLUE CHIP INTERNATIONAL MANUFACURING ORGANISATION
Please call Tania for more information on 0121 321 4311
LOCATION : DARTFORD
£25,000 - £35,000 + CAR + BONUS + PENSION + STABLE LONG- ESTABLISHED ORGANISATION
Are you a motivated, highly focused and hungry Sales Engineer, looking for your next challenge?
Would you like to join a well- established organisation, who enjoy a reputation for high quality products and service?
They are the market leading distributor and stockist for a specialist area, and transferable industry sectors they are keen to see people from would be Bearing, Power Transmission, fluid sealing products and Gasket cutting industries.
They are enjoying considerable expansion due to consistent high demand for their products.
- Develop growth with existing customers
- Generating new sales leads
- Field based role, working with a wide variety of different industry sectors
- Conduct meetings, to be able to fully establish customer needs and requirements
- Maintain and develop existing customers
- Conduct product demos
- Covering a geographical patch that reaches from the Midlands to Norwich
- Office days - 1/ 2 days per week
- Essential - Previous B2B Sales experience
- We are interested to see applications from industry sectors such as Bearings, Fluid sealing products, power transmission, gasket cutting industry, or similar
- Full UK Driving licence
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional influential abilities, strong negotiation skills
- High personal drive and motivation to achieve
- This is an exceptional opportunity, your hard work and drive will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, plus car, Bonus and the stability and progression you will enjoy within a large, highly reputable organisation.
Send your CV ASAP.