4 Kent Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
As a Maintenance Electrician you will be joining a Maintenance Engineering Team at a leading Manufacturing company in Sittingbourne, Kent. You will be undertaking breakdown and preventative maintenance on plant machinery in this fast paced production facility.
- In the role of Maintenance Electrician you will be responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of the equipment and plant on site in a modern fast paced heavy manufacturing environment at a major manufacturing site.
- Working in a team you will be covering a Continental DAYS shift pattern of 12 hours shifts 6am - 6pm on a 4on / 4off shift rota.
- To be successful in the role of Maintenance Electrician you will need to hold a recognised Electrical Engineering Qualification and will ideally be Apprentice trained.
- You will also need to have previous experience of supporting machinery in a manufacturing or production environment, have a good knowledge of AC motors, inverters + drives, three phase motors/sensors and hold fault finding abilities on Siemens S7 PLC controls.
- I would be keen to hear from Electrical Engineers, Maintenance Engineers or Maintenance Technicians who have experience of supporting plant machinery and have strong Electrical skills.
- In return, you will be joining a leading company in its field and will be paid on a weekly basis.
- The excellent salary package including shift allowance is up to £40,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience.
This position is commutable from Maidstone, Canterbury, Gillingham and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in knowing more please send your CV ASAP.
As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will be joining this leading Manufacturing company based in Sittingbourne. You will be joining an existing Maintenance Engineering team to undertake breakdown and preventative maintenance in this modern production facility.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and qualified Mechanical Maintenance Engineer.
- In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of the equipment and plant on site in a modern fast paced heavy manufacturing environment at a major manufacturing site.
- Working in a team you will be covering a 4 on / 4 off shift pattern working CONTINENTAL DAY shifts 6am-6pm over a 7 day rota.
- To be successful in this Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role you will need to hold a recognised Mechanical Engineering Qualification to a minimum of NVQ level 3 and will be Apprentice trained.
- You will also need to have previous experience of maintaining machinery in a fast paced production environment and fault finding on hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Experience of TPM and continuous improvement would also be of benefit.
- I would be keen to speak with candidates who have experience of reactive + preventative mechanical maintenance supporting plant machinery as either a Mechanical Fitter, Maintenance Engineer or similar role.
- As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will receive a salary package which is paid weekly at a basic salary of £33,000 + the opportunity for regular overtime.
If you are interested in knowing more please send your CV ASAP.
Reporting to the Piling Manager, you will cover all aspects of the company’s piling operations with a certain level of autonomy depending on experience, in respect of pile design and technical sales including CFA, CHD, Tubular Steel and Precast Driven. Some overlap may occur with the Mini piling team in respect of technical support and sales, and liaison with other regions will be required in terms of sales intelligence.
Management of all incoming piling enquiries, including assessment of opportunities and allocation of tenders/designs and includes estimating, tendering and client interaction / negotiation to the point where orders are secured, and provide ongoing support throughout the life of a project as required.
Duties include providing support dealing with site issues as and when these arise, but the role will be principally office based. This includes contract redesigns, rectification of design issues and liaising with external approving authorities and Engineers if required.
- From client enquiries, both internal and external, produce all necessary pile designs and assist with estimates to satisfy the client’s requirements and timescales
- Design to be technically compliant with company and industry standards whilst remaining commercially viable and safe to construct
- Where required provide coordination for specific, large projects at pretender and other meetings. This will include the coordination of the production of subsequent tenders
- Produce technically supported briefing sheets for site staff and operatives
- Attend site and client meeting at pre / during / post contract
- To promote and coach in respect of good technical practice across the business unit, particularly in relation to design compliance and quality assurance
- Attend technical courses on behalf of the Business Unit
- Design of retaining walls
- Geotechnical liaison with NHBC and other regulatory bodies
- Assist with technical sales and CPD talks on behalf of the company
- Assist where required with technical audits
- Supersede electronic and paper designs and estimates
- To adhere to the company QA and Health and Safety policies at all times. To promote the progressive and professional image of the company
- £44,000 - £51,500
- Company car / car allowance
8am - 5:30pm Monday - Thursday with an hour lunch, 4.30pm finish on Friday’s
An EXCITING OPPORTUNITY has become available for a candidate with piling and foundations design experience to join a LEADING UK CONSTRUCTION COMPANY in Dartford as an Estimator within the piling department. The role is 75% office based and you will be travelling to and from various sites so a full UK driving licence is essential.
Requirements for an Estimator:
- Experience with designing groundworks/foundations and piling.
- Ideally you will hold a degree in civil engineering or be qualified through experience.
- You must have at least 2 years’ experience in design.
- Estimating experience would be ideal but training is available.
As an Estimator your duties include:
- Preparing and compiling estimates and tenders packages for piling works and foundation schemes.
- Prepare pile designs including BS8004 and Eurocode 7 at pre and post contract stage.
- Undertake tender appraisals in line with the companies QA system and help implement company quality management systems.
- Assist with client liaison and settling claims and disputes.
Benefits for an Estimator:
- Salary : £30,000 - £32,000
- Company Car or Allowance (£4,000)
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Shares Plan
- Work Pattern : Monday -Thursday (8-5:30pm) and Fri (8-4:30pm)
If you would like to discuss this role any further or if you have any questions please send your CV ASAP.