4 Hertfordshire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Probe Technical Recruitment is currently recruiting for a HVAC Engineer (Mechanical Technician – Facilities) to join a state-of-the-art Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standard facility within the process industry. This is an exciting phase in the growth of the UK facility and the ongoing expansion and investment will provide the opportunity to influence and improve operations. This is a hands-on role, maintaining specialist equipment and utilities that support the plant.
- Along with a competitive salary of £37,000, the role requires you to workdays 8-4.30 and offers an excellent pension scheme of up to 10%, life assurance, private medical care and income protection.
Duties of HVAC Engineer:
- Efficiently conduct corrective and routine mechanical maintenance activities including work generated on work requisition (non-urgent work jobs required by others on site) to meet service level agreements.
- Respond to emergency breakdowns.
- Ensure that maintenance schedules are kept up to date and that work is carried out in a timely manner.
- Work on small projects where required, including design / installation & commissioning or minor system (new or alterations).
- Raise orders for supplies as required.
Requirements of HVAC Engineer:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Qualified journeyman in appropriate Engineering/Mechanical discipline
- City & Guilds accredited.
- 4 years’ experience as multi mechanical apprenticeship.
- Knowledge of production processes, fault diagnosis and repair, plumbing and pipework, Boiler operations (gas), heating systems, HVAC, Pumps and valves, Use of Building Management System, Water systems covering compliance with L8 Regulations on cooling towers, R/O and softening plant plus trade effluent.
The role of HVAC Engineer is commutable from Hertford, Hatfield, Harlow and Cheshunt
With a fantastic benefits package on offer, my client, a global R&D organisation are looking to recruit an experienced EHS Coordinator for their state-of-the-art site in Hoddesdon.
The Package for an EHS Coordinator:
- 23 + Statutory Days holiday
- Up to 10% Pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Care
- Income Protection
EHS Coordinator responsibilities:
- Conduct inspections and audits alongside the relevant reports and documentation.
- Risk assessments and risk mitigation.
- Conduct training in EHS Compliance and EHS awareness.
- Implement systems, policies and procedures.
- Review accidents/incidents.
The successful EHS Coordinator will have the following experience:
- Experience working within a manufacturing and production role within a highly regulated environment.
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualifications.
- Ideally hold some form of engineering qualifications.
- Previous experience within an EHS compliance role.
If you are currently in a similar EHS Coordinator role, or would like to discuss the role further, do please send your CV ASAP.
Probe Technical Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Engineering Supervisor/ Manager to join an established process plant with sites all over the world. We are looking for an Engineering Supervisor/Manager to support the provision of safe front line reactive and routine maintenance services to the site.
- Along with sociable working hours of 8-4.30 my client also offers a competitive salary of £60,000-£65,000, an excellent pension contribution of up to 10%, 23 +8 days Holiday, Income Protection and Life Assurance.
Duties of Engineering Supervisor / Manager:
- Lead the engineering function and deputise for the Senior Facilities Manager
- Ensure the site maintenance plan is achieved on time and drive down failure rates, actively seeking causes and eliminate risks of future failures
- Support a comprehensive asset management service for the complete life cycle of the site physical assets in a safe and effective manner
- Take ownership and control of the Building Management Systems (BMS), working with key site BMS stakeholders to ensure that the system is utilised to its maximum potential.
Requirements of the role of Engineering Supervisor / Manager:
- As a minimum, served a recognised engineering apprenticeship and achieved a formal qualification (NVQ4, ONC/HNC equivalent)
- Significant engineering experience gained within a medium to large scale process.
- Proven competency in leading an operational engineering role, in an electrical, instrumentation or process engineering capacity. A clear preference would be a process engineering bias
- Experience in operating and configuring SCADA, BMS or DCS systems is highly desired, if not essential
The role of Engineering Supervisor / Manager is commutable from Stevenage, Harlow, Hatfield and Chelmsford
We are seeking to recruit a proven Maintenance Electrician (Shift Engineer) to join our plant Maintenance and Production team to support our operation.
- Salary including call out comes in at £39,677
- On a double day shift patterns
- Plenty of overtime
- Pension matched up to 10%,
- 25 Days Holiday.
- As a Maintenance Electrician you will be used to continually perform at a high-performance level, demonstrating tenacity, energy and commitment to achieve the desired results and implementing continuous improvement ideas.
- You will be expected to respond to call-outs due to the 24/7 nature of the business 1 week of the month, as well as work some weekends as overtime all paid extra.
Some other duties may include:
- To maintain a proactive approach to safety, quality and hygiene to ensure standards are maintained and improved.
- To maximise the uptime of production machinery and to assist in meeting the agreed production plan for the shift.
- To manage day-to-day routines, assisting operators in maximizing uptime of production machinery. Ensure the development of operators to carry out routine electrical tasks as detailed in the Operator Skills module, thereby contributing to the overall success of the plant as a Maintenance Electrician.
- To liaise with the Engineering Co-Ordinator and other Engineers to ensure that breakdown and planned maintenance is carried out as agreed and downtime is minimised.
- To carry out job and shift handovers as required, ensuring relevant information is passed on.
- To provide 24-hour, 7 days cover as required to support the site operation.
- You must be qualified Electrically i.e. NVQ / Apprenticeship / City & Guilds and would be beneficial with 17th / 18th Edition and hold experience as a Maintenance Electrician or Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- We would be interested in talking to Maintenance Engineers as well.
- You must have a Maintenance ability having gained your experience of supporting plant within a FMCG environment such as Food or Packaging or a similar environment.
This role of Maintenance Electrician is commutable from Bishop Stortford, Harlow, Chelmsford, Braintree and Cheshunt