4 Cheshire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
£60,000 + BONUS + COMPANY CAR + PENSION + HOLIDAY
Are you looking for a new challenge? An opportunity that can really reward you. Or maybe work for a growing organisation that still has a family feel? Or maybe it’s just time for a change… Then this could be a great opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager who has a Manufacturing Background to join a growing business who are leaders in their industry.
This opportunity will involve the project management of a new Warehouse facility, which is a great opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Manager.
- As Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for implementing new processes, new systems and procedures.
- You will be responsible for warehouse, Transport, Purchasing and Production planning within the organisation
- In the role you will be responsible for providing a high level of customer support and dealing with suppliers from EMEA
- You will be responsible for the Project Management of a brand-new warehouse facility
- You will be involved in the recruitment process of new personnel
- As Supply chain management you will have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- You will need experience of implementing systems/procedures and processes within a manufacturing environment
- A Manufacturing background is essential for this role
- Ideally you will have experience with multi-site management
- It would be beneficial if you have dealt with suppliers/Customers in EMEA
- If you have experience of dealing and working to Short lead times this would be beneficial
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems
- Above all the Supply Chain Manager will be a people person and have experience of delivering high quality customer service
- Up to £60,000 Basic Salary
- 26 Days Holiday + BH
- Management Bonus
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Company Car
- Working for an exciting and Growing Business
- Job Stability
- Working in a large company which has a family feel
- Job progression/Opportunities
Maintenance Team-Leader - (Multi-Skilled Electrically Biased)
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Team Leader - Electrically Biased, this opportunity is to join a leading organisation who is continually growing. Ideally the individual will hold previous experience within a Manufacturing organisation and will hold relevant experience within a Senior / Team leaders’ role. Its is key for this individual to be electrically Biased.
- Conduct Annual performance reviews
- Lead improvement project teams
- Maintenance work place organisation to a high standard
- Fixed time management / Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Machine refurbishments and upgrades
- Risk assessments and safety audits
- Authorise working hours
- Produce monthly reports / KPI’s and Reviews
- Implement company maintenance regimes
- Total Preventative maintenance
- Holding both Electrical and Mechanical Abilities
- Apprentice trained
- HNC / ONC in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Proven experience within a Supervisor / Team-leaders role
- Flexibility is Key for this role
- Great communications skill (Be able to communicate at all levels)
Salary : £38,000 - £40,000
Shift : Days Only
26 + 8 Days Holiday
Location : Macclesfield
Industry : Manufacturing organisation
If the details look of interest and you hold the experience required, please send your CV ASAP.
Electrical Engineer / Maintenance Electrician
A position has become available for a Maintenance Electrician to join a Leading organisation based in the Crewe Location
- Ideally, we are looking for a Multi-Skilled maintenance engineer who is able to read both Electrical and mechanical Drawings.
- This is an Electrically Biased role – with Mechanical Duties
- You will need to be familiar with a range of CNC Grinding and Milling Machines
- Also, to hold experience with EDM machines
- Hold a good understand with FANUC and Siemens Controls
- Experience with Hydraulics & Pneumatic systems and Controls
- Understanding CMM’s
- Hold great communications skills
- Experience with working at Heights and this will be required within the role
- Must hold experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Apprentice trained
- City & Guilds in Electrical Engineering
- ONC in Electrical Engineering
- 17th Editions / 18th Editions
- Blohm, Makino, Magerle, Bridgeport
- Agie, Joemar
- Siemens Controls and FANUC Controls
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics
Benefits for a Maintenance Electrician:
Salary - £35,474
Rotating Shift Work
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
£35,000 + COMPETITVE PENSION, 33 DAYS HOLIDAY + COMPETITVE PENSION
Are you looking for a new opportunity or maybe a new challenge for you to sink your teeth in to?
We have the role for you!
We are looking for an Experience Quality Assurance Manager to work for our highly respected client who is well known within their industry.
- As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for hosting regulatory and customer audits
- You will be responsible for the maintaining and the lead of the Quality Management System
- You will also be responsible for approvals of NADCAP
- As quality assurance manager you will need experience with AS9001
- A background is aerospace is a must
- For this quality assurance manager role you will experienced with SABRE and NADCAP
- Competitive salary
- Excellent pension scheme
- 33 days holiday
- Very reputable and strong company
- Stable career progression
- Free parking
What are you waiting for? Get in touch and apply now!