3 Bedfordshire Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
This Multi Skilled Maintenance / Service Engineer role is a new role due to Company development and so an outstanding opportunity to make the role your own!! It offers excellent benefits: Excellent holiday entitlement, Company Pension! Continued Personal Development Opportunity and definite opportunity for career progression!
As the Multi Skilled Maintenance / Service Engineer, you will be working for a leading Manufacturer to the Food and Pharmaceutical Industries. The company have been established for several decades and are going from strength to strength! They are recognised throughout their field for their outstanding quality product / service. They have remained busy throughout the pandemic; you would be joining an incredibly stable organisation.
Benefits for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- £38,000 - £45,000 Depending on Experience
- 33 Days Holiday entitlement
- Company Pension Scheme
- On-going training on Product(s) as developments arise
- The change to make to role your own!
- Definite Opportunity for Career Progression
- A mix of Maintenance Engineer for plant as well Field Service – a joint role to make your own – you would never be bored!!
As the Multi Skilled Maintenance / Service Engineer (Dual role), your duties will include:
- Field Service Engineer: Focusing on Customer Service & Support and include Maintenance and Service of equipment on customer site, as well as warranty support.
- Your territory will be UK and Ireland
- You will be required to travel to customers' sites to carry out maintenance, service & inspection work in line with on-going service schedules.
- While at site, you will be required to co-ordinate installation resources, liaise with the customer to resolve any problems
- Also at times you will be Plant Based: Maintenance, Repair and Service of all mechanical and electrical equipment within the plant
- Troubleshoot faults with all machinery and equipment
- You will carry out breakdown maintenance and fault diagnosis on all equipment on site
- Carry out PM works on all equipment
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer or Service Engineer and are looking for a unique role, having in involvement in both Plant and Field Service
- Ideally you will have previous experience in the Food Manufacturing Sector, but this is not essential
- Flexible approach – with a strong team spirit
- Happy to work unsociable hours when required
- The ability to work on your own initiative
To be considered for this position you will ideally be Apprentice trained and will hold a relevant Electrical Engineering Qualification such as City and Guilds or NVQ level 3.
I would be keen to speak with Field Service Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Technicians, or Maintenance Electricians who have experience supporting plant machinery within Manufacturing settings.
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Specialists since 1994
Are you looking for a Service Engineer role with a difference? Are you able to give the highest level of service possible? Are you looking for a challenging role where no two days are the same in a role where 70% of your work will involve international travel? Looking to develop within a thriving organisation? Then this could be the role for you!
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Service Engineer. This position offers an excellent salary, great benefits package incl 28 days holiday, Contributory pension scheme and the potential to learn and develop within the business.
As the Service Engineer, you will be working in a fast paced and rapidly growing customer support organization with an outstanding reputation and a global leader.
As the Service Engineer, your duties will include:
- Focusing on Customer Service & Support and include installation/commissioning and upgrades of capital equipment at customers' premises, as well as warranty support.
- Your territory will be Global; therefore, worldwide travel is essential.
- You will be located in the UK Head office (Bedford) as part of a team providing 24/7 technical support
- You will be required to travel to customers' sites to lead Installation and upgrade projects
- Also, to carry out service & inspection work in line with on-going service schedules.
- While at site, you will be required to co-ordinate installation resources, liaise with the customer to resolve any problems, ensuring a successful conclusion to the relevant installation / project.
- You will also be responsible for increasing the customer service activity ensuring relevant and timely reports are submitted as required
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Service Engineer within the Flexible Packaging, Digital Printing, Narrow Web/Tag & Label Finishing Equipment, or Specialty Printing sectors would be advantageous
- Experience in the maintenance and operation of slitting & rewinding equipment would be an advantage.
- An understanding of basic mechanical and/or electrical engineering principles and previous maintenance or a service engineering background.
- Strong background in a field-based customer support role.
- A basic experience of working within remote diagnostic, technical support solutions in a customer support environment is desirable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good level of multi-skilling (electrics, mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, etc...).
- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a high level in English is essential and other languages would be a great attribute.
Benefits for the Service Engineer:
- Excellent Salary and OTE
- 28 days holiday incl Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension scheme up to 5%
- Mobile Phone
- Workwear provided
- International Travel
An EXCITING OPPORTUNITY has become available for an EXPERIENCED CNC Miller Setter / Operator to join a successful manufacturing company in Bedford.
My client is looking for a CNC Miller Setter / Operator with experience Milling and turning to join their team!
The successful CNC Miller Setter / Operator will receive the following package:
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Around £25k DOE
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Weekdays only
- 25 days hol + BH
- Free Parking on site
The CNC Miller Setter / Operator should have experience with:
- Milling and turning using FANUC controls.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Good attention to detail.
- Carry out visual checks and hand tools inspections.
- Be familiar with continuous improvement methods and Kaizen techniques.
If you are currently a CNC Miller Setter / Operator, looking for a fresh opportunity please send your CV ASAP.