6 Contract Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
We are seeking to recruit a number of Contract Multi Skilled Maintenance Technicians.
Working Straight Days, you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance tasks to a wide range of production machinery that will require you to hold good multi skilled maintenance abilities.
Linked to your multi skilled maintenance abilities you must also hold some exposure to supporting Plc controls and / or robotic applications.
Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must hold formal electrical or mechanical qualifications to a City & Guilds or NVQ standard, having gained your maintenance experience within a fast moving manufacturing or production environment.
MP & L MANAGER
CONTRACT – 6 MONTHS MINIMUM
£30 - £35 PER HOUR
HIGH VOLUME MANUFACTURING
A PRESTIGIOUS manufacturing organisation in the Droitwich area have an urgent and immediate requirement for an experienced MP & L Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for a MP & L Manager to be part of a dynamic team and will give you invaluable experience within such a fast paced production Company.
They are a multi-site International concern, with further growth plans underway.
You will be given responsibility for ensuing parts and materials are available for production in order to achieve 100% on time supply to customers.
DUTIES OF A MP & L MANAGER:
- Ensuring parts and materials are available for internal production to achieve a world class manufacturing facility and 100% on time supply to external customers
- Lead a Materials Planning team, which includes SAP Analysts, Good receiving and PI Counters
- Management of Inventory and Internal systems to ensure stock integrity
- Ensure continuous flow of components from supplier to warehouse and to customer
- Selecting and negotiating service suppliers
- Reduction of cost for container utilisation
- Setting up and maintaining schedules for all new materials and consumables
- Control of materials management and special transport
- Manage the stock accuracy
- Manage customs clearance for goods and raw materials
- Utilising SAP
- Maximise stock returns
REQUIREMENTS OF A MP & L MANAGER:
- It is essential that you have relevant MP&L experience
- Gained from ideally within manufacturing, high volume preferably
- Familiar with SAP
- To have previously managed a Material Planning team, SAP Analysts, Goods receiving and PI Counters
- Previous experience of managing Inventory and internal systems to ensure stock integrity
- HND or equivalent experience
- Supply chain management experience
- Lean management
- A strong decisive decision maker
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
This is an urgent and immediate start. If you are looking for your next interim contract and are hoping to find a challenging and dynamic working environment, look no further! This is a wonderful opportunity.
CAD Data Management Support
Reporting to the Engineering Data Manager
We are working with a large group of companies that are now migrating their CAD Data and associated documentation into a new PLM Enterprise System (Product Lifecycle Management) Windchill.
This will involve moving an obsolete unsupported matrix application to a new modern system with the latest functionality and performance software support.
Duties of a CAD Data Management Support:
- Work with the Engineering Data Manager to identify and rectify engineering data quality issues
- Analyse and cross reference engineering data between multiple sources to identify data quality issues (IT Systems and Excel reports)
- Identify missing engineering data and propose a resolution for correction Instruct the IT support team on the required correction activities
- Track progress of corrective updates and validate quality issues resolved
- Produce regular status updates / progress reports to project team
Skills Required of a CAD Data Management Support:
- Good understanding of engineering concepts is essential
- Understand how to read Engineering Drawings Understand Part and Product Bill of Materials
- Understand product and part naming terms and conventions
- Prior operation of PDM, PLM, MRP or ERP applications an advantage
- Engineering / Manufacturing back ground is preferred
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Good Excel skills (Macros ideally) and the ability to manage multiple large spreadsheets
- Ability to work independent and to deadlines
The role is for 6 months to meet project mile stone
The role is based in Peterborough but could be based out of Kent or Daventry for the right candidate.
Travel may be required within UK to work with wider project team
FIXED TERM MATERNITY COVER - 9 - 12 MONTHS
£26,000 - £28,000
HIGH VOLUME MANUFACTURING
An immediate start for a Logistics Analyst role has become available for a large International manufacturing organisation in the Warwickshire area.
This will be a fixed Term Maternity cover.
They produce components for a wide variety of OEM automotive customers
DUTIES OF A LOGISTICS ANALYST:
- Material planning
- Utilising SAP based MRP for materials
- Audit of material receipt to SAP
- Ensure stock accuracy
- Invoice reconciliation - RAW Materials
- Special Transport authority
- Maintenance of monthly cycle count
- Investigation of any discrepancies
- Clearance of raw material errors
- Demand management
- External logistics support coordination
REQUIREMENTS OF A LOGISTICS ANANLYST:
- Logistics and Inventory control experience
- Ideally, you will have gained your experience from within a manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Previous experience of dealing with high demanding customers
- Stay cool under pressure!
- Relevant logistics experience
- Strong problem- solving abilities and attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy
We are seeking to recruit several contract Electrically biased Multi Skilled Maintenance Technicians.
The project will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance tasks to a wide range of production machinery that will require you to hold good multi skilled abilities, which includes experience of supporting Plc controls.
Ideally you will be apprentice trained, alongside holding formal electrical qualifications to a City & Guilds or NVQ standard, having gained your maintenance experience within a fast-moving manufacturing or production environment.
1999 - 2018 Celebrating 19 Years of Maintenance Recruitment Excellence
Key Words: Maintenance Electrician, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance, Electrician, Controls Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrically biased) to join a leading organisation based in the Liverpool Area.
Position: Multi-Skilled maintenance Engineer (Electrically Biased) – Installation
Salary: £17 - £20 per hour
Fixed term contract – 2 week ‘s covering shut down
Shift: Days only (No weekend work)
Duties of a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Responsible for completing planned maintenance schedules, ensuring all machines are handed back to production, safe and fit for purpose, complete relevant paperwork and report and rectify any faults found over and above the schedule.
- Responsible for the inspection, fault finding and rectification of problems to equipment and hand back the equipment safe and fit for purpose, complete relevant paperwork and inform production and management of any impending failure to plant ensuring that equipment is safe at all times.
- To carry out electrical and mechanical isolations for employees safety and follow current regulations and guidelines applicable to the position.
- Work with departments to plan and prioritise work.
- Manage the CMM system, procedures and SOP's and work instructions.
- Implement continuous improvement plans and projects.
- Ensure good housekeeping.
- Generate reports as and when required for the Operations Manager.
- Assist in ensuring the plant is a safe and healthy place to work by carrying out the actions of the HSE Committee and workplace inspections as directed by the Operations Manager.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Must Hold:
- Must have good Health and Safety knowledge as working with electrics and machinery and will have responsibility for ensuring actions from the HSE committee and workplace inspections are completed.
- To hold previous experience within an Automotive or Manufacturing industry Apprentice served, Electrical biased, minimum HNC.
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics, Siemens PLC and large plant.
- Practical Health and safety knowledge
- Good I.T Skills
- ABB Robot
- Can use initiative.
- Good communicator
- Problem solving