7 Contract Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
A leading Sutton Coldfield business is seeking to recruit a Revenue Accountant on a fixed term basis to cover maternity leave.
The Revenue Accountant will be responsible for aspects of revenue accounting of the UK businesses. Duties will cover areas of billing, revenue and orderbook analysis, revenue budgeting and forecasting, development of revenue and margin KPIs, sales controls and processes, business partnering with sales and operations to interpret and explain performance, and trends and issues.
- Monthly Audit of all new business from manual audits
- Monthly billing of the UK businesses
- Calculation and raising of supplier purchase orders for commissions
- Dealing with customer billing queries
- Explanation and analysis of monthly pivot table highlighting causes of variances eg back billing, credit notes volume, cancellations, new business, etc.
- PMO management and reporting
- Logging of operational time in Oracle NetSuite
- Training users to ensure data is timely and accurate
- Understanding the PMO report and taking actions to accelerate revenue recognition. Putting ideas forward and issues to management.
- Managing the Deferred and Accrued revenue schedule, reviewing with management and actively managing revenue recognition.
- Ensure the business is prepared for the annual audit to evidence revenue recognised, deferred income schedules and justifications.
- Monthly reporting of Revenue including won/lost business, volume movements, credit notes in month and YTD projection for next 12 months and commentary on trends
- Monthly variance analysis by stream and division vs budget and forecasts
- Analysis and reporting on volume usage month by month
- Developing the set of KPI’s used to track trends in revenue earnt
- Working with business units to understand trading models, pricing and potential improvements to revenue.
- Identifying weakness in the trading model, highlighting control or customer issues and recommending appropriate action to fix. Liaising with CFO/Commercial Director to maintain a tight trading framework.
- Calculate the quarterly sales commission due to Sales/Account Management staff and help develop the sales commission model.
- Assist in moving CRM into Oracle NetSuite and training users
- Oracle NetSuite - continue to automate the revenue model through Oracle NetSuite, recommend changes/improvements, develop NetSuite reports around Revenue and margin and be the NetSuite champion for revenue matters.
- Budgets and Forecasts - work with divisional heads to put together Revenue and Margins budget and re-forecasts.
- Other ad hoc duties.
- Be proficient in Oracle NetSuite and have knowledge of Sage Financials
- Have good spreadsheet skills and working knowledge of MS Excel and Word - VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables etc
- Preferably AAT qualified / part qualified ACMA or CIMA
Our client is looking for an experienced Design Engineer to join the existing team to support with much of the Electrical AutoCAD work, alongside four other team members.
You will be supporting a specific project for a new test facility, for which allowance has been made up to January 2020. The bulk of the CAD work will be carried out by another employee; however, this contractor will need to be more of a decision maker, someone who can make suitable suggestions and add more to the design philosophy behind the project.
Key Responsibilities :
- The role is primarily focused on working as part of a small team of Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers and software Engineers to develop turbocharger performance testing facilities located within clients testing laboratory.
- The scope of the design skill required, includes the design of low voltage control systems (up to 400VAC), safety PLC integration and programming, distributed instrumentation and control design, using a mixture of analogue, digital and bus-based protocols.
- The individual must have strong communication and teamwork skills, working with the design team to define scope of works/specifications, design solutions, procure components and assemble/test in alignment with business needs.
- Working within a highly experienced team of Engineers the successful candidate must cooperate and take guidance from those around them whilst challenging capabilities to ensure continuous improvement.
- Experienced Electrical / Electronic Engineer (5 years plus industrial experience) with an in-depth knowledge of engineering design/manufacturing. Previous experience of working in a Test environment (specifically turbocharger/rotating machine testing) would be advantageous although is not essential.
- A proficiency using AutoCAD Electrical is essential. You’ll use this for producing schematics, layout drawings, BOMS, wiring schedules and supporting documentation, using the agreed company standards.
- Liaising with panel and enclosure build technicians (in house) to ensure a consistent build process. Devising, documenting and carrying out subsystem testing prior to full system assembly in the test facility.
- Developing innovative solutions to potentially complex measurement or control problems. Carrying out DFMEA or similar assessments as part of a team to ensure designs meet functional and safety requirements.
- Working with the team and project leader to agree time / resource plans, consideration given to scope of work and project risk. Reporting of progress vs plan and developing mitigation plans as necessary.
- Knowledge of the following standards and technologies would be highly beneficial; Machinery directive and associated BS-EN standards to compliance, Allen Bradley RSLogix/Studio 5000 programming and hardware design for safety PLCs, Common industrial protocol for Allen Bradley PLC, Modbus sensors and control elements
- Distributed I/O systems, Allen Bradley / Rockwell VFDs for typical 5kW machinery, ABB VFDs for typical 5kW machinery, Eurotherm and EPACK controllers and iTools software
- College/University Degree in Engineering Technology or equivalent, is required. Electrical or Electronics Engineering Bachelor’s or Master’s degree highly desirable.
- Electrical qualification for LV design work, i.e. 17th Edition wiring regulations.
- £30.00 - £32.00 per hour
LEAD TOOLING ENGINEER
BARTON UNDER NEEDWOOD
CONTRACT – IMMEDIATE START 6 MONTHS MINIMUM
HIGH VOLUME MANUFACTURING
£30 / £40 PER HOUR
A PRESTIGIOUS global manufacturing organisation, have an immediate requirement for a Lead Tooling Engineer.
This is an exceptionally friendly organisation, and you will be welcomed and made to feel at home very quickly.
They are a high volume, busy production facility, with extensive order books.
- Ensure tooling capability
- Provide tooling improvement solutions
- Upkeep of PM’s on Injection Mould Machine tooling
- Track tooling costs
- Provide hands-on support in the event of a failure / breakdown situation
- Organise support for weekend production
- Sign off of tooling
- Ensure tooling complies with company standards
- Track project timings
- Layout of storage of Injection Mould tooling
- Ensure CAD is up to date and assessible
- Maintain critical spares
- Support on -site trials
- Identification of obsolescence
- Follow up on quality alerts
- Promote 5S and H & S environment
- Identification of efficiency improvements
- Relevant experience gained from within plastic injection moulding
- Ideally, you will have gained your experience from within a fast- paced manufacturing environment
- Tool & Die mechanical engineering knowledge
- Tooling construction experience
- To be able to work safety and well under pressure
- Flexile and reliable
- Microsoft literate
You will be joining a well-established manufacturing organisation, and you will be supported by a strong management team.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join continue your successful career. Send your CV ASAP.
This Project Team Administrator role is a Full Time contract role – Approx 2 months. It offers: Accrued holiday and pension and Free Parking. You will be working for an international leader and be part of a fabulous, supportive team!
As the Project Administrator - you will be working for a very well-established business who have an international presence and are a leader in their field! They are a growing / expanding business who have an outstanding reputation for Excellence and Quality in their product and customer service.
As the Project Team Administrator, your duties will include:
- Experience of working as a Project Team Administrator
- Experience of documentation control:
- Control of incoming and outgoing documentation
- Transmitting documents to customers (web portals or email)
- Logging dates of transmittals to customers
- Logging dates of documents received from customers
- Filing documents in specified locations
- Alerting relevant Project Engineer to documents received
- Tracking document revision times and alerting Project Engineers to lateness
- Creating project specific document cover sheets and appending to documents
- Checking document revision codes and document numbers prior to transmittal
- Tracking project status via liaising with Project Engineers (someone confident who can chase for info)
- Update ongoing project tracking tool(s) for internal management.
I would be very keen to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Project Team Administrator and experience in the duties detailed above
- Ideally, you will have experience of technical documents
- You will be capable of project reporting:
- An eye for detail is critical. You need to be extremely detail oriented
- You will need to be extremely organised
- You will need to be competent in Excel, Word and editing of PDFs.
- Documents will need to be created/revised in all of these formats.
- It would be ideal if you have a technical background and previous experience working with organisations who design or assemble machinery
Benefits package for the Project Team Administrator contract role:
- Accrued Holiday
- Accrued pension
- Free Parking
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please contact Louise Frost at Probe Business Services.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to support machinery in a production setting working Days Monday - Friday based in Kingswinford. This is a fixed term contract role for 6 months initially with possible extension.
- In the role of Maintenance Engineer you will be carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance on a variety of production machinery in a clean and modern environment.
- You will be joining an existing team working DAY shifts Monday – Friday working 7.30am – 4pm
- To be successful in this Maintenance Engineer role you will need to hold a relevant Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds/NVQ level 3 and will ideally be apprentice trained.
- You will need to hold both mechanical and electrical abilities (although you do need to be electrically qualified) and have experience of pneumatics.
- You will ideally have experience of undertaking breakdown and preventative maintenance on machinery in a manufacturing environment and I would be keen to speak with engineers who have experience of supporting PLC run equipment and CNC machinery.
- In return for your skills, the Maintenance Engineer position offers an hourly rate of £15 p hr for 40 hrs p week + Overtime when available.
- This is a fixed term contract for 6 months initially with potential for further extension. Equivalent salary is £31,200.
If this position is of interest, please send your CV ASAP.
My client is seeking to recruit a Payroll Specialist on a 7-month fixed term contract. The role is part-time 16 - 20 hours.
The Payroll Specialist will process and manage the company's payroll calculating wages based on hours worked and administer payments. The goal is to ensure employees receive the correct compensation on time. Proven experience as Payroll Specialist with a solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages, LOS and any other reports required for the department and or business
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Issuing tax forms (e.g. P45's, P60's)
- Collation of payroll information from relevant departments
- Check employee timesheets/clock cards, calculate overtime and holiday pay alongside any other payments due
- Process employee payroll including the calculation and processing of all relevant deductions
- Statutory calculations such us maternity pay, sick pay etc.
- Processing of pension contributions and enrolment of eligible employees into company pension scheme and pension administration
- Processing AOEs and HMRC submissions
- Inputting absence and collation of absence data
- Checking payslips and reports at payroll validation and rectifying identified issues
- Payroll reporting
- Processing of new starters and leavers
- Posting of payroll journals
- Conducting compliance checks
- Providing advice and support to employees with pay or pension queries
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
The successful Payroll Specialist will have:
- Good excel skills
- Experience of working within a payroll function
- Knowledge of HMRC regulations and their application to the payroll function
- Experience of working to strict deadlines
A busy manufacturing organisation in the Redditch area, have a requirement for an experienced Press Setter.
They have been established for many years, and supply their products into a wide variety of different industry sectors, both here in the UK and overseas.
Due to the breadth of different industry sector they work with, this gives them stability and puts them in a strong position in their market place.
They need a new Press Setter to strengthen their team
Duties and Requirements:
- Setting a small number of blanking press machines
- Working an afternoon shift – 2 / 10pm
- Paid Overtime
- It is a requirement that you have previous Press Setting experience
- A current Counter Balance fork lift truck licence would be beneficial
- This is an immediate start
- Salary : £9.50 Per Hour
- Shift Allowance
- Paid Overtime
- Pleasant Working Environment
- Location : Redditch
- Permanent Afternoon Shift
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a well- established manufacturing facility, where you would be able to enjoy long-term prospects and carer progression. You will also be joining a friendly team, with supportive management.
For further information, please call send your CV ASAP.