Are you an Order Management representative or perhaps working in supply chain who is planning your next career move? Then look no further!
One of our best clients are looking for a talented and ambitious Order Management Representative to join their team.
- As Order Management Representative, you will represent the customer department in relevant meetings
- You will provide customer care and be an active member of the customer support team
- You will complete reports and distribute to relevant departments
- As Order Management Representative, you will need experience with Excel and Outlook. having experience in Oracle is an advantage
- A Manufacturing background would be preferred but not essential
- You will need good written and verbal skills
- You will need the ability to review data and relationship build
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- This an opportunity to work for a world leading business, for approximately one year.
- The incumbent will be coordinating with the managers on different projects to understand project status, help remove existing obstacles and determine priorities.
- You will provide system updates and report into the US based Hiring Manager.
- Role is open to Ltd Company or PAYE working.
- Previous project management experience is a must as well as the flexibility to assist the Hiring Manager on alternative assignments if necessary
- Someone that's well organized, has good energy and the ability to coordinate many tasks
- A technical background would be a substantial advantage
- Proven project management skills
- Work cross-functionality
- The ability to logically determine the priority of one project to another
Client uses a process called Class 4 to manage projects related to suppliers and products. These projects typically involve a number of different functions not limited to but including manufacturing operations, engineering, quality and supply chain & logistics. The purpose behind these projects can vary from managing risk at a supplier, continuation of supply of product and cost reduction projects. These projects are led by the individual project leaders and in some cases a project can be so big or so critical that an individual is assigned to lead the projects. These projects are managed through a system called Agility. Agility is a project management tool that is institutionalized within the business across all functions and is used to coordinate project approvals virtually. This contracted person’s role is the overall coordination of these Class 4 projects from a purchasing functional perspective to remove obstacles by coordinating resources and management support.
- Leads multiple projects from inception to completion; facilitates project planning sessions with internal stakeholders to determine the scope and objectives of each project; works with business stakeholders to establish project performance goals; works with project leaders to designs project plan, develops timeline, identifies project milestones, and tracks performance against performance goals and timeline.
- Identifies, tracks, and works with others to resolve project issues. Monitors and communicates project status to project team.
- Plans and monitors project budget, conducts research and analysis; provides input into the design and development of project plans and timelines.
- Manages project risk; uses quality tools to identify areas of risk; works with others on the team and outside the team to identify alternatives or solutions. Documents and shares team learnings with other teams; draws on other project team experiences to enhance the success of the project.
- Maintains project notes, databases, and other records; monitors measures and communicates with Project Sponsor and other stakeholders on status of specific projects. Guides and coaches team members through various stages of the project if required; provides developmental feedback to team members.
- Skills Issue Management - Maintains a cross-functional project issues list, with appropriate prioritization based on the issue's level of importance. Drives appropriate and timely resolution and approval of changes to the project plan.
- Scope Management - Solicits and organizes customer requirements (Voice of the Customer) and tracks the status of project deliverables. Manages the connections between business management and the project teams deliverables.
- Schedule Management - Develops and maintains the multi-project monthly status report as well as any financial reporting to the business at a project and aggregate level. Proficient at one or more schedule management tools. Knows the right level of detail needed to use the tool effectively.
- Resource Plan Management - Develops and manages a cross-functional resource plan for a project. Knows the right level of detail needed to complete the processes and use the tools effectively.
- Business Planning/Strategy - Familiar with tools for financial analysis and its relevance. Knows when, where, and how to get assistance.
- Cross-Functional Knowledge - Understands the more detailed hand-offs between functional areas on a project and knows the detailed work of at least one functional area.
- Project Risk Management - Leads teams in the development of a project FMEA and/or 9-box project risk summary and identifies and manages the actions to mitigate the risk.
Pay and Hours: £25.00 - £28.00 per hour – Ltd Company, 39 hours per week
A PRESTIGIOUS manufacturing organisation have an URGENT requirement for an INJECTION MOULD SETTER.
They are a multi-site operation, with facilities world -wide. The opportunities available, would be second to none, with plenty of development offered for the right person.
This is a busy facility, and there are plenty of orders stacking up.
- £34,000 (pro rata)
- Shift Premium
- Paid Overtime
- 6 Month Contract
- Provide support and process improvement
- Conduct mould changes
- Set up moulding processes
- Identification for areas of improvement within tool changes
- Conduct first – off
- Tool change reduction through SMED
- Cycle time improvement / general scrap reduction
- This role is over a 3-shift pattern – Monday to Friday
- Ideally, you will be Apprentice trained
- Strong knowledge of plastic injection mould machines
- If you have gained your experience within a high volume, complex manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- Knowledge of SMED and 5S
- Happy to work 3 shifts
- Would suit someone who is looking for an opportunity where there are genuine career prospects
You will be joining an established manufacturing organisation, and you will be supported by a strong management team. This is a superb opportunity that, for the right person, can offer fantastic potential for greater chances within the organisation.
This is a superb opportunity to be part of a well- established manufacturing business, who with increased production, now have a requirement for a Material Planner.
In this role you will be responsible for controlling a supplier portfolio to ensure that materials are delivered on time in full managing all data and communication between the plant and Supplier
- Immediate Start Available
- Permanent Role
- £30,000 - £35,00
- Busy, stable Manufacturing business with good future products
- Using MRP / SAP to ensure optimised material requirements planning is achieved.
- Maintain and issue supplier Schedules
- Control of supplier requirements and ensuring that ordering and delivery is in line with supplier lead times and payment terms.
- Working with Production to understand exceptional material requirements translating into material delivery plans.
- Liaise with MP&L Logistics Analyst regarding material requirements and timed changes to minimise scrap and obsolescence costs.
- Control of delivery notes.
- Control of Supplier packaging levels and regular reporting of stock levels and damage container control to minimise financial impact.
- Provide comprehensive efficient logistics support to all areas of the business
- Work with projects and purchasing to support change control and new product introduction.
- Liaise with the third party and Supplier transport companies
- Control of SAP master data for allocated portfolio to ensure stock optimization delivery of Supplier requirements and business objectives.
- Strong IT skills
- MRP skills, preferably SAP
- Excellent experience of Material Planning from within a fast- paced manufacturing background would be beneficial
- Superb analytical skills
- Essential – outstanding communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s most exciting manufacturing firms in the region, with great development opportunities and support and training available.
We are working on behalf of a technology-focused company, specializing in control system design, install and commissioning & they have been supporting end users and mechanical system integrators for several years and over this time have become a specialist in automated systems.
They are now looking to strengthen and reinforce the team, with a Junior Electrical Design Engineer, ideally suited to someone looking for the next challenge in their career. The right candidate will take ownership of the electrical design for the ongoing development of new and existing systems.
On a day to day basis, perform electrical design activities associated with the delivery of projects, to end users and partners, from project launch to handover on site.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Interpret design input information to produce electrical control panel/ system designs based on the current ISO, EN, and BS standards
- Production of all associated documentation including, but not limited to, design calculations, design/safety specifications, operation and maintenance manuals, installation designs and drawing.
- Design & production of electrical layouts & schematic drawings using appropriate CAD tools
- Ongoing management of Bill of Materials to support project and spares procurement
- Preparation and ongoing management of manufacturing documentation and technical files and participate in design reviews, new project meetings and customer-facing meetings, providing technical support to other departments, as required
- Operate in accordance to the company’s ISO 9001 policy
This is a rewarding position, offering the successful candidate an opportunity to be part of a highly professional team looking to innovate and drive performance.
The successful candidate will have / be:
- Ideally educated to Degree level, or a minimum of HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering
- Prior experience working in a similar role, including electrical design and commissioning would be highly advantageous
- Familiar with 415v motor drive systems, soft starts, and inverter drives and familiar with 24v DC motor drive systems would be useful
- Previous use of AutoCAD (EPLAN would be very useful)
- Working knowledge of relevant standards governing the controls automation industry
Hours and Benefits:
- £23,000 - £33,000 dependant on experience
- Flexi time working, 37.5 hours per week
- Health insurance
- Employer pension contribution
- Performance based bonus
Commutable From: Burton Upon Trent, Loughborough, Nottingham, Mansfield, Chesterfield