An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Electrician.
Benefits for a Maintenance Electrician:
- Salary: £39,000
- Life Assurance
- Share Scheme
- Generous Holiday
- Permanent Nights - Sunday through to Thursday 9pm till 6am
Ideally the right Maintenance Electrician will hold:
- Previous experience within a Heavy environment
- Proven experience within a Maintenance electrician role
- Proven experience with Siemens PLC’s - Fault finding abilities
- Experience with: Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Inverters, Gearboxes, Conveyor systems, Lifting equipment.
- Must be Apprentice trained holding a formal qualification within Electrical engineering.
- Must be Apprentice trained holding a ONC / HNC in electrical engineer, also holding their 17th / 18th IEE Wiring regulations.
If you would like to know more on this role then please call Cheray Oakes on 0121 321 4311 or send a copy of your CV ASAP.
I am recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Service Engineer to be based around the South West Bristol area to support clients in that location due to expansion. Reporting to the Service Manager the role will include extensive UK travel where nights away will be required. Along with a competitive salary between £30,000-£40,000, the client offers a company car, private healthcare (for partner and independents), pension, quarterly bonus based on sales and life assurance.
Duties for the role of Service Engineer:
- Breakdown repairs at site visits.
- Machine Maintenance and Servicing
- Installation of the range of machinery
- Diagnostic Fault Finding
- Customer telephone support.
Requirements for the role of Service Engineer:
- Strong Mechanical and Electrical knowledge
- Work with both hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience of control systems, for example Fanuc.
- Previous experience with CNC machinery is essential
The role of Service Engineer would be ideal for a candidate based around Bristol and Bath.
Due to structured growth we are seeking to recruit a Day Shift Reliability & Lubrication Engineer to join our team of reliability professionals in South Wales.
In return for your maintenance, lubrication & reliability engineering skills and experience, we offer a negotiable starting salary in the region of £27K, plus company pension & genuine industry accredited training and a real career path, as part of our growing business which offers you the opportunity to join an organisation that plays a vital role in keeping key industry sectors in operation.
Duties of a Maintenance Reliability & Lubrication Engineer
As a Reliability Maintenance Engineer, you will be required to manage critical lubrication stocks, undertake lubrication and condition monitoring activities such as vibration analysis, thermography and oil analysis on site, which will focus on the use of data collection equipment to identify issues such as machine imbalance, misalignment and poor lubrication.
Requirements of a Maintenance Reliability & Lubrication Engineer
Ideally you will have gained your maintenance experience of supporting plant within a production, manufacturing or process environment as a mechanically biased maintenance engineer and ideally have a passion for reliability centered maintenance.
Ideally you will be apprentice trained, however must be qualified to a City & Guilds / NVQ standard Mechanically.
This is a great opportunity to move your maintenance career into the world of reliability centered maintenance where you will be given the opportunity to acquire a realm of reliability focused training and accreditation.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Reliability Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
Are you looking for a Service Engineer role with a difference? Are you able to give the highest level of service possible? Are you looking for a challenging role where no two days are the same in a role where 70% of your work will involve international travel? Looking to develop within a thriving organisation? Then this could be the role for you!
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Service Engineer. This position offers an excellent salary, great benefits package incl 28 days holiday, Contributory pension scheme and the potential to learn and develop within the business.
As the Service Engineer, you will be working in a fast paced and rapidly growing customer support organization with an outstanding reputation and a global leader.
As the Service Engineer, your duties will include:
- Focusing on Customer Service & Support and include installation/commissioning and upgrades of capital equipment at customers' premises, as well as warranty support.
- Your territory will be Global; therefore, worldwide travel is essential.
- You will be located in the UK Head office (Bedford) as part of a team providing 24/7 technical support
- You will be required to travel to customers' sites to lead Installation and upgrade projects
- Also, to carry out service & inspection work in line with on-going service schedules.
- While at site, you will be required to co-ordinate installation resources, liaise with the customer to resolve any problems, ensuring a successful conclusion to the relevant installation / project.
- You will also be responsible for increasing the customer service activity ensuring relevant and timely reports are submitted as required
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Service Engineer within the Flexible Packaging, Digital Printing, Narrow Web/Tag & Label Finishing Equipment, or Specialty Printing sectors would be advantageous
- Experience in the maintenance and operation of slitting & rewinding equipment would be an advantage.
- An understanding of basic mechanical and/or electrical engineering principles and previous maintenance or a service engineering background.
- Strong background in a field-based customer support role.
- A basic experience of working within remote diagnostic, technical support solutions in a customer support environment is desirable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good level of multi-skilling (electrics, mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, etc...).
- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a high level in English is essential and other languages would be a great attribute.
Benefits for the Service Engineer:
- Excellent Salary and OTE
- 28 days holiday incl Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension scheme up to 5%
- Mobile Phone
- Workwear provided
- International Travel
- This an opportunity to work for a world leading business, for approximately one year.
- The incumbent will be coordinating with the managers on different projects to understand project status, help remove existing obstacles and determine priorities.
- You will provide system updates and report into the US based Hiring Manager.
- Role is open to Ltd Company or PAYE working.
- Previous project management experience is a must as well as the flexibility to assist the Hiring Manager on alternative assignments if necessary
- Someone that's well organized, has good energy and the ability to coordinate many tasks
- A technical background would be a substantial advantage
- Proven project management skills
- Work cross-functionality
- The ability to logically determine the priority of one project to another
Client uses a process called Class 4 to manage projects related to suppliers and products. These projects typically involve a number of different functions not limited to but including manufacturing operations, engineering, quality and supply chain & logistics. The purpose behind these projects can vary from managing risk at a supplier, continuation of supply of product and cost reduction projects. These projects are led by the individual project leaders and in some cases a project can be so big or so critical that an individual is assigned to lead the projects. These projects are managed through a system called Agility. Agility is a project management tool that is institutionalized within the business across all functions and is used to coordinate project approvals virtually. This contracted person’s role is the overall coordination of these Class 4 projects from a purchasing functional perspective to remove obstacles by coordinating resources and management support.
- Leads multiple projects from inception to completion; facilitates project planning sessions with internal stakeholders to determine the scope and objectives of each project; works with business stakeholders to establish project performance goals; works with project leaders to designs project plan, develops timeline, identifies project milestones, and tracks performance against performance goals and timeline.
- Identifies, tracks, and works with others to resolve project issues. Monitors and communicates project status to project team.
- Plans and monitors project budget, conducts research and analysis; provides input into the design and development of project plans and timelines.
- Manages project risk; uses quality tools to identify areas of risk; works with others on the team and outside the team to identify alternatives or solutions. Documents and shares team learnings with other teams; draws on other project team experiences to enhance the success of the project.
- Maintains project notes, databases, and other records; monitors measures and communicates with Project Sponsor and other stakeholders on status of specific projects. Guides and coaches team members through various stages of the project if required; provides developmental feedback to team members.
- Skills Issue Management - Maintains a cross-functional project issues list, with appropriate prioritization based on the issue's level of importance. Drives appropriate and timely resolution and approval of changes to the project plan.
- Scope Management - Solicits and organizes customer requirements (Voice of the Customer) and tracks the status of project deliverables. Manages the connections between business management and the project teams deliverables.
- Schedule Management - Develops and maintains the multi-project monthly status report as well as any financial reporting to the business at a project and aggregate level. Proficient at one or more schedule management tools. Knows the right level of detail needed to use the tool effectively.
- Resource Plan Management - Develops and manages a cross-functional resource plan for a project. Knows the right level of detail needed to complete the processes and use the tools effectively.
- Business Planning/Strategy - Familiar with tools for financial analysis and its relevance. Knows when, where, and how to get assistance.
- Cross-Functional Knowledge - Understands the more detailed hand-offs between functional areas on a project and knows the detailed work of at least one functional area.
- Project Risk Management - Leads teams in the development of a project FMEA and/or 9-box project risk summary and identifies and manages the actions to mitigate the risk.
Pay and Hours: £25.00 - £28.00 per hour – Ltd Company, 39 hours per week
QUALITY ENGINEER (12 MONTH CONTRACT)
Are you looking for a change in scenery or just a new opportunity to put your skills to the test at an incredibly successful Manufacturer?
Are you a Quality engineer who is looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is an industry leading Tier 1 client who are looking for a Quality Engineer on a 12 month contract who has a background in Automotive to join them as their business continues to grow and provide outstandingly high quality products.
This role will require travel to EMEA and around the UK to service Suppliers.
This role has the possibility to be based in Huddersfield or Northamptonshire.
- Competitive Hourly rate - Negotiable
- 12 month contract
- As Quality Engineer you will be responsible for supplier evaluation and selection
- You will be responsible for PPAP
- Work with suppliers to ensure all quality standards are met and use them quality tools efficiently
- As Quality engineer you will measure supplier quality performance
- Previous experience in a quality engineering role and ideally with some experience being supplier facing
- You will need to be open to travel around the UK and EMEA
- Background in Automotive (Tier 1/2) preferred
- Experience with PPAP is essential
- Experience with welding/fabrication would be an advantage
- Further experience with PLC’s/Electronics would be beneficial
Please feel free to have a confidential chat on the details below. What are you waiting for?
SALES MANAGER - SCOTLAND AND NORTH OF ENGLAND (HOME BASED)
Do you have experience of selling into the agricultural sector? Do you have an interest in the capital equipment industry? This may be the perfect opportunity for you.
An industry leading, agricultural capital equipment manufacturer is seeking a Sales Manager to manage business development and account management activities in Scotland and the North of England.
- The Sales Manager will receive a basic salary of around £40,000 + car + bonus.
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying key end users and distributors accounts to sell the equipment into.
- They will also be responsible for managing existing accounts, both end user and distribution partners to increase revenues in the region.
The company sell rotary mowing equipment which is primarily fitted to agricultural vehicles such as tractors, so experience selling related products and services would be highly advantageous.
The Sales Manager will be working for one of the most well-known brands in the industry, with a well-established reputation which will mean most doors are half open to begin with.
For more information, get in touch today!