An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Electrician.
Benefits for a Maintenance Electrician:
- Salary: £39,000
- Life Assurance
- Share Scheme
- Generous Holiday
- Permanent Nights - Sunday through to Thursday 9pm till 6am
Ideally the right Maintenance Electrician will hold:
- Previous experience within a Heavy environment
- Proven experience within a Maintenance electrician role
- Proven experience with Siemens PLC’s - Fault finding abilities
- Experience with: Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Inverters, Gearboxes, Conveyor systems, Lifting equipment.
- Must be Apprentice trained holding a formal qualification within Electrical engineering.
- Must be Apprentice trained holding a ONC / HNC in electrical engineer, also holding their 17th / 18th IEE Wiring regulations.
If you would like to know more on this role then please call Cheray Oakes on 0121 321 4311 or send a copy of your CV ASAP.
We are a well-respected employer and are seeking to recruit proven Maintenance Engineer, to join our Perm Night Shift maintenance team.
In return for your Maintenance skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £40K, Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Company Pension & Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Maintenance Engineer
As a proven Maintenance Engineer you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a manufacturing, process or production environment.
Requirements of a Maintenance Engineer
You must hold formal Electrical & Mechanical qualifications to either a City & Guilds Level or NVQ standard and ideally be apprentice trained. The role will require you to have core electrical & mechanical abilities allied to Plc fault finding skills.
The Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Walsall & Wednesbury
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Electrical Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
We are a West Midlands based organisation that is a leading player in the engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Maintenance Supervisor.
In return for your Maintenance Supervisor skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £35K, Plus Company Pension alongside other key benefits, safe in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker.
Duties of a Maintenance Supervisor
You will be required to support the team providing “hands on” support whilst also delegating PM tasks, managing contractors, alongside working with the team in plant breakdown situations.
Requirements of a Maintenance Supervisor
The position of Maintenance Supervisor will require you to have a proven track record in supporting maintenance teams within a supervisory capacity. Ideally be apprentice trained and be qualified to City & Guilds / NVQ standard Electrically.
It is essential that you have supported a team of Maintenance Engineers as a Maintenance Supervisor where you have championed continuous improvement and supported in plant related CAPEX projects.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, safe in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Supervisor Recruitment Excellence
This is a DAYS based opportunity working 4 on/4 off 12 hr shifts for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Logistics and Distribution provider to the food industry.
In the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will be carrying out mechanical and electrical planned, preventative, and reactive maintenance across the site to ensure equipment is fit for purpose and downtime in kept to a minimum.
You will be joining an existing Maintenance Team and will be following a DAYS 4on/4off shift pattern over a 7 day rota working 12 hour shifts 6am – 6pm. You will also be required to take part in an out of hours oncall rota following your probation period. Additional payments will apply for this should you be called out.
To be considered for the Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer position you will ideally be Apprentice trained and will hold a relevant Electrical Engineering Qualification such as City and Guilds or NVQ level 3.
I would be keen to speak with Maintenance Engineers, Technicians, or Maintenance Electricians who have experience supporting plant machinery within either Logistics/Distribution or food production settings.
This position is commutable from Stoke on Trent, Crewe, Telford, Shrewsbury, Wrexham and surrounding areas.
QUALITY ENGINEER (12 MONTH CONTRACT)
Are you looking for a change in scenery or just a new opportunity to put your skills to the test at an incredibly successful Manufacturer?
Are you a Quality engineer who is looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is an industry leading Tier 1 client who are looking for a Quality Engineer on a 12 month contract who has a background in Automotive to join them as their business continues to grow and provide outstandingly high quality products.
This role will require travel to EMEA and around the UK to service Suppliers.
This role has the possibility to be based in Huddersfield or Northamptonshire.
- Competitive Hourly rate - Negotiable
- 12 month contract
- As Quality Engineer you will be responsible for supplier evaluation and selection
- You will be responsible for PPAP
- Work with suppliers to ensure all quality standards are met and use them quality tools efficiently
- As Quality engineer you will measure supplier quality performance
- Previous experience in a quality engineering role and ideally with some experience being supplier facing
- You will need to be open to travel around the UK and EMEA
- Background in Automotive (Tier 1/2) preferred
- Experience with PPAP is essential
- Experience with welding/fabrication would be an advantage
- Further experience with PLC’s/Electronics would be beneficial
Please feel free to have a confidential chat on the details below. What are you waiting for?
SALES MANAGER - SCOTLAND AND NORTH OF ENGLAND (HOME BASED)
Do you have experience of selling into the agricultural sector? Do you have an interest in the capital equipment industry? This may be the perfect opportunity for you.
An industry leading, agricultural capital equipment manufacturer is seeking a Sales Manager to manage business development and account management activities in Scotland and the North of England.
- The Sales Manager will receive a basic salary of around £40,000 + car + bonus.
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying key end users and distributors accounts to sell the equipment into.
- They will also be responsible for managing existing accounts, both end user and distribution partners to increase revenues in the region.
The company sell rotary mowing equipment which is primarily fitted to agricultural vehicles such as tractors, so experience selling related products and services would be highly advantageous.
The Sales Manager will be working for one of the most well-known brands in the industry, with a well-established reputation which will mean most doors are half open to begin with.
For more information, get in touch today!
£35,000 + COMPANY CAR + MOBILE + COMPANY BONUS + PENSION + HOLIDAY
Are you looking for an exciting and new challenge? Are you an experienced Sales Engineer living within the North West who has experience within Bearings, Power Transmissions, Gasket cutting or Fluid Sealing …? Then this could be a great opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Engineer who has a Background within Bearings, Power Transmissions, Gasket cutting or Fluid Sealing to join a business who are going from strength to strength around the UK.
- As Sales Engineer you will lead all Internal Sales, Technical sales activity internally.
- You will be dealing with customer queries and admin of Quotes and Orders as well as leads that have been passed on to you
- You will be developing growth and business opportunities
- As sales engineer you will be in the office approx. 2 days a week and you will be out of the approx. 3 days a week
- The area this role covers is the north west
- For this role you will need previous experience within a sales or business development role
- As Sales Engineer you will need previous experience selling or working with a technical solution or product
- It would be highly beneficial in this role to have experience with any of the following…. Bearings, Power Transmissions, Gasket cutting or Fluid Sealing
- Up to £35,000
- Company Car
- Company Bonus
- Good pension scheme
- Working for an exciting and Growing Business
- Job Stability