This is an opportunity for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a successful Organisation at their site in Telford to undertake daily reactive and preventative Electrical maintenance on plant machinery and equipment in this manufacturing environment.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Role Benefits:
- £35,000 salary working Days Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 days with service + paid Bank Holidays.
- 10% company pension
- Private Company Medical package including Disability insurance.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Role Description
- In this role you will be responsible for both Reactive & Preventative Electrical Maintenance within this high volume, automated, modern manufacturing environment.
- You will carry out electrical testing, fault finding and repair on machinery including presses, C.N.C, and PLC controlled machinery.
- Joining an existing Maintenance team, this is an integral role to ensure minimal downtime and continuous improvement.
- Please note this position may move to an AM/PM rotating shift pattern in the future, th
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
- Successful candidates will ideally hold a recognised Electrical Apprenticeship, supported by Electrical qualifications to a minimum of BTEC or ONC in Electrical Engineering.
- I would be keen to hear from Electrical Engineers or Maintenance Electricians who have experience supporting heavy machinery in an industrial environment, including presses.
- Strong PLC abilities are also key to this role and fault finding abilities with ideally Siemens S7 and/or Allen Bradley PLCs is essential. Any PLC programming abilities would also be of benefit.
- Please note this position may move to an AM/PM rotating shift pattern in the future, therefore we are seeking candidates who can be flexible with working hours.
- If you hold good communication skills, are flexible, able to work independently, and are a team player then we would love to hear from you.
In return you will joining a very successful, international organisation at this modern facility.
This Electrical Maintenance Engineerr's position is commutable from: Telford, Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury, Cannock and surrounding areas.
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Specialists since 1994